Girls' Night Out Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie let go of Angie and grabbed a handful of bed sheets, as her cock seemed to explode. Her cock felt like it grew before it shot a massive amount of cum into Angie's pussy. To both girls it felt that their orgasms would never end as Angie came a second time and Kylie totally drained her balls. Angie collapsed onto Kylie.

Angie awoke in what seemed to be many hours later. Kylie was lying, snuggled up, next to her with her arm across her and her head resting on Angie's chest. Angie could hear Kylie quietly breathing and occasionally making little sounds. Kylie's new nightgown was bunched around her waist. Angie grabbed more of the blanket and covered themselves up. Kylie stirred but didn't waken.

Angie could see the snow falling outside through the window. She couldn't think of a better place to be than under the covers with the love of her life.

***

Sunday

There was no noise outside as the blanket of snow deadened all sounds. No one was out and even the plows hadn't come by in a while. All this allowed the two to sleep later than they usually did. Upon awakening, Angie reached over and found Kylie ready to go. "I love waking up and finding up you hard," she giggled as she said it.

This time Kylie was on top and she found it easy to slip into Angie's pussy. As she started moving, Angie wrapped her legs around Kylie's waist and put her hands on her ass. "Go slow, sweetie, we have all day. Besides I want to feel you deep inside me!"

Kylie did as she was told and when the feeling arose and she moved faster, Angie squeezed her ass. "Slow down, make it last, sweetie," she whispered.

This happened a few more times. Again as she moved faster, Angie would softly say, "Slow down."

It was becoming harder and harder for Kylie to fight the feeling as it grew stronger. Little beads of sweat appeared on her forehead and little moans of pleasure escaped her lips.

This time as she began to thrust harder and faster, she expected Angie to tell her to slow down. Instead she felt a finger slide down her ass crack and press against her asshole. The added feeling made her move faster. Her balls began to tingle as she knew she was close to cumming. Her breathe became quicker and her moans louder. Then she felt Angie's finger slip into her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, "I'm cumming. I'm cummmming!"

"That's it sweetie, cum for me. Fill my pussy," Angie urged her on.

Lying next to her and catching her breath, Kylie smiled. "Good morning, babe."

"Good morning, sweetie. You good?"

"Yes, but you didn't cum!"

Angie propped herself on her elbow. "We're not going anywhere today. I plan on doing this again today. I'll have plenty of opportunities."

They spent the day wearing their comfy pj's and whenever the mood struck, they made love. Each time it was good but what made it fun it was spontaneous. In the kitchen, on the dining room table and even up against the wall in the hallway, the two did it. At one point when Angie bent over the washer, Kylie pulled her bottoms down and took her! In between times, they baked cookies and planned dinners for the week. It was one of the best and most fun days the two had ever spent together. It was just free and easy.

That night in bed, Kylie said, "You were right. We did have plenty of opportunities!"

"I'll say!" Angie laughed. "I lost count."

Kylie looked up at the ceiling. "I love making love to you. I used to jokingly think about doing it all day and today we did, sort of. You know what? I still didn't get enough of you. Crazy, right?"

"No, sweetie, its not. I feel the same way but just for the sex. Times like now or when we were baking cookies together. You are such a part of me."

Kylie took Angie's hand and held as the two lay next to each other. They didn't need to say another word.