Girls' Night Out Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. Maybe I just want a change."

Ravenna shook her head. "Change just for change isn't good. Look, come with me." She led Kylie into her office. There was no one in the salon so it didn't matter. "Have a seat." Ravenna pulled a bottle of wine from the refrigerator and poured two glasses. "I'm going to tell you a little story."

So she began, "My real name is Mary Jane Blackstone. A pretty plain name for a plain person. My parents wanted me to go to college, graduate, get a job, get married and have kids. So I went to college. Even joined a sorority! Then towards the end of my freshman year, I looked in the mirror and asked, 'Do I want to hate myself or love myself?' I decided to love myself so I dropped out of college, went to beauty school, changed my name, got my first tattoo, and went on to open my own salon."

"So what did your parents said?" Kylie asked.

"Both were disappointed but they are slowing came around especially when they saw I was happy. Not everyone is going to like our choices but if we do, that's what counts. If you are doing it because you want to please everyone, well, that's not going to happen."

Ravenna took a drink of her wine. "Now I didn't know you before all this but what I've seen since is that you seem very comfortable as Kylie. You still need to ask your two questions. One, are you doing this because you feel you are not a manly man and this is some sort of cover? Or are you doing this because this is who you truly are, someone who is comfortable, maybe for the first time, in her own skin? If the answer is yes to the first one, then maybe you better revaluate yourself. If it is yes to the second one, then you made the right choice for you."

Kylie sat across from Ravenna speechless. The more she thought about it, the more Ravenna was right. She had been doubting herself lately. Perhaps that would explain her behavior New Year's Eve. That was a little out of character for her. She also worried about her decision with Fairchild but now she could feel it was one hundred per cent right. She downed her wine and stood up. "What do I owe you for the hair, nails, and psych session?"

Ravenna laughed. "Free advisor is free. Taking big steps can be scary but you have taken the biggest one already." She hugged Kylie. "Besides I know you got people who love you covering your back."

She drove home feeling good about herself. Checking in the rearview mirror, she flipped her hair. The color and style was somewhere between Amy Adams and Brittany Snow and she liked it. She laughed to herself. Just by adding a new hair style and color can change one's whole attitude. She never felt that way leaving Charlie's All-American barbershop after a haircut!

Kylie walked into the empty house. It felt odd knowing she would be the only one here tonight but it was only for one night. She treated herself to a meatball sub for dinner and she was going to eat it after she showered and put on comfy pj's. She headed upstairs. She quickly stripped off her clothes and went to the dresser for her pj's. There seating on its top was a teddy bear. It was dressed in a pink nightie and had a note addressed to Kylie on its lap.

She picked up the note and read it. "Sweetie, I know you are sleeping alone tonight so this is to keep you safe and warm. Even though we are apart, remember we are together in our hearts. Love you Angie."

Kylie picked up the bear. It was soft and she brought it to her chest. Hugging it tightly, her eyes filled with tears.

The shower water felt great as it ran over her body. She was careful not to get her hair wet as she lathered up the soap. Running her hands over her smooth body as she cleaned her body, she sighed. Closing her eyes, she imagined Angie's hands touching her, caressing her. It felt so good and relaxing. Her hands ran over her breast and lightly touched her nipples. The feeling caused her to squirm under the water. She brought her hands lower. There she found her cock, hard, erect, and wanting to be touch. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked it once. The sensation sent shivers through her and she quietly moaned.

She hadn't masturbated since this all started. She hadn't felt the need as one of the other girls was always willing to have sex. She remembered what Angie said about not being able to cum any more or at the least it was unsatisfying. Was it cumming that made it so good or was it sharing the feeling with someone, the afterglow that was so good?

She let go of her cock and let the water rinse off the soap. She decided that as good as it felt, she would not be satisfied. She needed the touch, the feel of another's body.

Turning on the TV, Kylie settled down to her sub and a diet Coke. She placed the teddy bear next to her on the couch. It was later than she thought so she was only able to catch the final Jeopardy question. After she answered it correctly, she turned to the bear and said, "You know, Teddie, perhaps we should go get a scratch ticket. I'm feeling lucky tonight!"

Kylie decided that tonight she was going to watch some old movies and then go to bed. Luck would have it that 'Casablanca' was playing on TMC. She loved the story, a story about true love and that was what she was in the mood for. She only ate half her sub so she wrapped it up it and put it in the fridge. She found some vanilla ice cream in the freezer. Fixing a bowl of it, with chocolate syrup of course, she returned to the couch to enjoy the movie.

"That was a great movie," she said to Teddie as she stretched. "Time for us to go to bed." She picked the bear up and headed to the bedroom. "Teddie, I think I'm going to enjoy sleeping with you. I bet you sleep warm."

She turned on the light next to the bed and saw an envelope propped up again the pillows. "Another note from Angie?" she thought. She opened it to find a card. On it was two women sitting, hugging, and laughing together. She opened the card itself and read the handwritten note inside.

"I want to be in bed with YOU. I'm not talking about fucking then passing out. No! You're better than that. I'm talking about just laying next to you. Rolling over and finding my way to your body. Holding you tight, protecting you from any bad dreams you have. Finding your hand in mine like an uncontrollable attraction even in our sleep. Kissing you forehead as you lay your head on my chest. Feeling your heart beat as you're soundly asleep in my arms. Intertwining our bodies in our unconscious states. Just being connected like one. I just want to be in bed with you. Just not tonight but every night. I love you so much, sweetie!"

Tears ran down Kylie's face as she reread the note and then read it again. She could feel her heart beat in her chest as the emotions swept over her. She fell back on to the pillows and hugged the bear to her chest. Her mind raced as she reached for her phone. It was late, too late to call, so she texted to Angie. She figured Angie would wake up in the morning and read it. She sent 'I love you, babe, and thank you for loving me as I am!"

***

Saturday

Kylie could not believe how late she slept. She awoke rested and refreshed and ready to start the day. She hurried dressed, grabbed a bagel and a cup of tea and headed to the gallery. She usually arrived by 9:30 in order to get ready for the 10 o'clock opening but today she was 5 minutes late. No one was waiting and unlike in the past where this would upset her, today was different. Today, it was all right with her.

She even decided to wear something different to work today, a little more daring but not over the top. Her blouse was white, and long sleeved that zipped up the front. What was a little out the ordinary was the zipper was only in the center part so her pierced navel showed and also a good amount of cleavage. The skirt was black and mid-thigh while her black stockings reached just over her knees. Two inch heels completed the look.

Even though it was a holiday weekend she didn't expect many customers so she set about decorating. She knew she told herself that she wouldn't decorate this early for Valentine's Day but she decided, 'Why not?' She was going to keep it understated any way.

Kylie had been at work for about 45 minutes when two women entered the store. One she recognized.

"Hey, Bev, what brings you here?" A quick hug and a kiss on the cheek followed.

"We were in the area and I saw your posters about new classes." Bev explained. "I thought I stop in and see what's up?"

"Great," Kylie replied, "New classes start around February 1. One just basic human forms and the other will be a little more advanced. Still want to pose?"

Bev laughed. "Of course I do and so does Chris. That's another reason I stopped in. This is Kim, a friend of mine." Bev turned the small Asian girl standing next to her. "I told her about you and she is interesting in posing also."

Kim stood 5'4" and had very delicate features. Not only that but it appeared she had nearly flawless skin. Her black hair hung halfway down her back and her smile sparkled. Kim had all this but a perfect petite figure.

"Welcome Kim, I'm Kylie. I'm sure Beverly must have told you all about what goes on here. I'm always interested in new models. I hope she told you that you may have to pose nude?"

Kim smiled. "Yes, and that's fine with me. I don't see it being any problem."

"Good. Not every time will you be asked to that, especially in the beginners' class. I ask because not everyone is comfortable with that."

"I think you will find it interesting," Bev said with a smile, "to have a variety of models. Don't you think?"

It was Kylie's turn to smile. "Yes but surprisingly I only have one male model, Chris."

"Who knows? That may work out better than you think," Bev replied.

Bev and Kylie chitchatted for a few minutes. Bev complimented Kylie on her hair, saying she liked the change. Bev also liked Kylie's choice of clothing. " Damn, you do look good. Very tempting," she laughed.

She inquired about Angie and again stated she would like to get together again. Then she pulled Kylie aside and whispered, "I want to thank you for New Year's. Let's just say when I got home, my husband was very grateful, if you get my meaning."

Kylie blushed. "You're welcome, I guess."

"About Kim, I meet her through Chris and his friends. She is very sweet and we enjoy each other's company. We occasionally go out shopping or to lunch. I hope you don't mind that I told her about posing?"

"No," replied Kylie, "The more, the easier it will be."

They stayed a little over an hour. Kim found a few things, which she bought, and Bev purchased an item for her daughter's room. When they left, Bev turned and shouted, "Don't forget, call if you need me."

The day remained somewhat busy as people stopped in to look around. A few sales were made, nothing big. A few customers did express interests in a number of paintings and they took Kylie's business card as they left. Some local women stopped by to sign up for one of the classes. The classes were filling up quickly which made Kylie feel good. Overall it was a good day.

The weather had changed. What started out as clear and crisp had turned damp and overcast. The grey sky had an ominous look to it. Kylie checked the forecast before she locked up. They were now predicting a possible nor'easter with up to six inches on the Cape, more inland. She didn't care as long as Angie got home safe. They might be snowed in. She could think of worse things that might happen.

Angie texted that she was headed home. She didn't know what she wanted for dinner so Kylie was picking up Thai. That was quick and easy.

Kylie got home a few minutes before Angie walked in the door. It took only the sight of her standing there that Kylie wanted to push her up against the wall and ravish her right there. Being at work had kept her busy but now all the feelings rushed to the front. Instead she calmly said, "Hey babe, how was the drive?"

Angie put her shoulder bag down. "It was a real bitch. With the storm coming it seemed all the crazies were out."

Kylie kissed her on the cheek. "Well, I'm glad you're home. I got Thai."

"Good," Angie said walking to the stairs. "I'm going to take a quick shower, get comfortable, and then we will eat."

She prepared the food while Angie showered. Kylie felt her heart beating and her hands were shaking. "Calm down, you fool. What is the problem with you?" she yelled at herself under her breath. The problem started yesterday with talking with Ravenna, a new look, the teddy bear, not masturbating in the shower, and the bedtime note. Now Kylie felt like she was going to burst. One moment she wanted to attack Angie and in another she felt like she would break out in tears. She leaned on the counter. "Get yourself together!" she mumbled.

"Did you say something, babe?" Angie said entering the kitchen.

"No," Kylie quickly replied. "Let's eat."

Kylie sat quietly listening to Angie tell her about her stay in Boston. It was hard to concentrate but she nodded and smiled at the correct times. Finally Angie put her fork down and said, "Enough about me. You got your hair done. No more extensions and you changed the color. It looks really good. That shade makes you look real good. I'm glad you didn't go redder. Too hard."

"Thanks. Ravenna said the same thing." Kylie replied.

"Did you wear that to work?"

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing, it looks real good, really good on you. I love you taste in clothes. You always look damn good. Just think awhile back I thought you were the one who needed help. Now you should be picking out my clothes!"

Kylie smiled. "That's because you don't have to work at being a woman, babe."

"Sweetie, you could dress in flannel and jeans, fall into a mud puddle, and still look more feminine than many women I know. I mean it!"

Kylie just said, "Thanks."

Angie reached across the table and took Kylie's hand. "Are you ok? You acting a little strange tonight."

Kylie looked at the floor. "I really missed you," she said softly. She looked up at Angie. Tears had filled her eyes. "Especially last night. The bed was empty."

"I'm home now. And we might get snowed in!" Angie smiled. "Besides that is why I bought you the teddy bear. Didn't you sleep with it?"

Kylie gave a little laugh. "Yes I did but his arms are a little short for a hug from him!"

Angie stood up. "Let's put this stuff away and go upstairs. You can try these arms."

Kylie sat in front of the mirror in the bathroom. She wanted so much for tonight to be special. After reading Angie's note last night, she thought of what she wanted to tell her, either with words or with her body. She brushed her hair and made sure it fell just right. She added just the right amount of eyeshade and did her lashes. Ravenna picked out the lip-gloss saying it would accent her lips. She applied a little blush to color her cheeks. The final touch was she put the Love's Baby Soft behind her ears, and along her neck down her cleavage. When she was done, Kylie realized she was spending more time getting ready tonight than she did on New Year's Eve!

She stood up and picked up the nightgown. It was the one Angie gave her for Christmas. It was navy blue, mid-thigh length with a slit up each side to her waist and it was made of silk. When she slipped it over her head and the gown slid along her body, it sent a shiver of excitement all through her. It was the most exquisite sensation she ever felt. Kylie loved the feeling of satiny under things against her but this surpassed all of that. As she turned to get a view of her back, the rubbing of the material on her was so amazing, she quietly moaned. She ran her hands over it and again shivers coursed through her. She was excited before she got ready but now she was more turn-on than she had ever been. She trembled as she walked to the bedroom.

"Sweetie, are you ever..?" Angie stopped in mid-sentence when she saw Kylie standing in the doorway backlit by the hall light. A soft light was on the dresser, which added to the overall event. Angie just stared.

Kylie walked to the bed and climbed onto it. Each step making the silk move against her smooth skin. As she kneeled, Angie began to speak but Kylie put a finger to her lips. "No words tonight, just love me, babe."

She bent over and lightly kissed Angie's lips. Angie could feel Kylie's lip-gloss on her lips and she wanted more of it. Kylie did too so she pressed her mouth harder against Angie's. She parted her lips and Angie's tongue slipped inside. Kylie moaned from the feeling. Angie explored Kylie's mouth as their tongues sensuously entwined.

Angie put her hand on Kylie's hip and slowly pushed her back on the bed. Kylie could feel the heat of her hand through the silk, adding a new sensation to those she was already feeling.

All of her senses were aroused and she felt in tune with them. The taste of Angie's lips, the smell of her hair, the touch of Angie's naked body against her, and the sounds of her own soft moans were pushing her desire higher. She squirmed under Angie's touch.

Kylie's nipples were hard, like little pebbles and as Angie pinched one of them though the silk fabric, she cried out, "Oh God!" The feeling spread over her body.

Angie continued playing with Kylie's nipple as she slid the bed. Cupping her own breast, Angie pressed it to Kylie's mouth. "Take it, sweetie, suck it," she said a deep whisper, urging Kylie on.

She greedily took into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the hard bud, and trying to suck as much into her mouth. It was as if she couldn't take enough in. Angie groaned, "That's it, baby, suck my tits!" Needing no more encouragement, Kylie forced more of Angie's breast into her mouth.

Moving her hand downward, Angie rubbed the silk nightgown over Kylie's body causing her moan around the breast in her mouth. Instead of reaching under the garment, Angie grabbed Kylie's erect cock through the silk and wrapped her hand around. Slowly she stroked it, moving the silky fabric up and down.

The feeling of Angie's hand and the silk caressing her cock caused Kylie to stop sucking on Angie's breast and her head to drop back onto the pillow. She could think of no way to describe the sensations that covered her body. It was better than any she had ever experienced. All she could was groan, "Oh, oh, oh!" over and over.

Angie continued slowly stroking Kylie's cock for a few minutes. She stopped and lifted the nightgown. The cock was moving in rhythm to Kylie's heartbeat. It was visibly throbbing and the balls were drawn up tight. Angie cupped them and began to massage them. They felt big and full in her hand. The pre-cum dripped from its tip causing her to lick her lips.

She wanted to take the cock in her mouth but more desperately she wanted it in her pussy. She pushed the gown up and straddled Kylie. Taking the cock in one hand, Angie moved it against her opening. Her pussy needed no help tonight as her wetness dripped down the hard cock. She lowered herself down on it, taking it all in.

Sitting on Kylie's cock, Angie looked down into her face. What she saw was a look of all consuming desire but there was much more. Kylie's cock was deep inside her and what she was feeling was a feeling of oneness, a connection. That is what she saw in Kylie's face.

She lifted her hips, leaving just the tip in and leaned forward. She pushed her breasts towards Kylie. "Baby, suck my tits." This time it sounded like a plea.

As Kylie sucked on Angie's breast, Angie rocked on her cock. Both girls were overwhelmed with lust but instead of a mad frenzy and rush, each wanted the intense feeling to build, perhaps not end.

The only sounds in the room were two body slapping together and two girls groaning in intense desires.

It was Angie who could no longer take it. The sensation became too much as she sat up straight. Her body began to tremble as she rode Kylie's cock faster and furious. Kylie grabbed her hips to guide her up and down. As she moved faster, her pussy gripped Kylie's cock. "Oh God!" she screamed, "Cum with me, babe! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"