Girls' Night Out Changes for Worse?

Story Info
3 girls are left naked from a catfight & have to return home.
3.4k words
3.44
17.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers

Mary was a 22 year old college student who had arranged with two friends to go to a nightclub which was very fashionable among the university community, they had already passed their final exams so they could take a break and have some fun.

Mary met her two friends, Lucy and Sophie who were studying with her in the faculty of humanities, Sophie was studying art history and French poetry of the eighteenth century, while Lucy was focused on art history and English literature, like Mary. They had a good friendship, as Mary had helped Lucy at the beginning of her studies with some subjects.

Lucy, who was very fond of going out and having fun, suggested the club and invited her friends, even lending Mary a dress and matching shoes so that she could look radiant that night.

They met at Mary's apartment and together the three friends headed to the club for a night of celebration for having finished their final exams, and perhaps to meet someone to help them have a good time.

At the entrance of the club, there was a long line to get in. As this new club was a sensation, it quickly became fashionable, the demand to be there was great from people.

Lucy already had a lot of experience to enter these places and receive treatment of Very Important People, as she was wearing a low-cut dress and her appearance of great physical attractiveness, called powerfully the attention of the guy at the entrance, who immediately opened the chain so that the three beautiful friends could enter.

Inside the club, they received some shots courtesy of the house, they got a table and were having a very happy evening, as time went by, the drinks were emptied and quickly refilled, the three friends looked radiant in their dresses and were joyfully celebrating.

Lucy started flirting with a guy at the bar, at first they had only exchanged glances, minutes later Lucy was casually passing by the bar and stopped to chat with him for a while, while Sophie and Mary watched from afar.

Lucy had always been this outgoing and cheerful, especially when they went out partying, she always managed to successfully attract the opposite sex.

What no one had noticed was that this guy wasn't exactly going to the club alone, his girlfriend Elizabeth was in the bathroom with her friend Kym. Elizabeth was a somewhat possessive girl and sometimes had a bit violent outbursts, she already had several drinks on her and seeing that scene she felt highly annoyed, so Kym observing her friend followed her immediately.

Elizabeth stepped between her boyfriend and Lucy pushing Lucy off the bench she was sitting on.

"This seat is taken, get out of here!" -Elizabeth said with a tone of authority and obvious annoyance.

Lucy fell to the floor and very calmly got up, rearranged her dress and grabbed her drink from the bar, emptying it on top of Elizabeth's lap.

"You'll pay for this you stupid bitch!" -said Elizabeth angrily.

Lucy was already a little drunk by this point, she pulled out some money and threw it at Elizabeth.

"Here's a hundred and a twenty, so you can pay for the dry cleaning! Even if that model you're wearing isn't worth it!" -Said Lucy in a mocking tone, as she retreated.

Elizabeth slapped her boyfriend and made a scene of jealousy as an immediate act, Bill her boyfriend somewhat dizzy from the blows, left like a kicked dog to the laughter of those who witnessed the scene.

Minutes later, Lucy, Sophie and Mary were in the bathroom. Elizabeth and Kym had gone in as well, to clean up the drink Lucy had poured on Elizabeth's dress. They both saw Lucy washing her hands.

Elizabeth at that instant was full of rage from the recent fight with Bill, plus she had traces of margarita cocktail on her, she impulsively grabbed Lucy from behind and with Kym's help, they subdued Lucy and pulled her out of the bathroom. A few feet away was the club's emergency exit, which was slightly open, in case anyone wanted to go out for a cigarette and could safely return to the club.

Lucy had been dragged by these two angry, drunken women into the alley behind the club, a few yards away was a dumpster and back there was where Lucy was taken, immediately the yelling and pulling between the 3 women began.

Mary came out of the bathroom when she heard the screams and not seeing Lucy, she sensed that something bad was happening, she saw the door of the exit shake and then she knew where her friend was, she called Sophie so that they both went to look for Lucy.

They went out into the alley, they saw nothing, until a few meters away they noticed someone falling to the ground wrapped in an atmosphere of screams and curses. They approached as fast as they could and there were Elizabeth and Kym, throwing Lucy back and forth, her dress was torn at the top, her breasts were already exposed, her hair was a mess and she was barefoot defending herself, alone and at a disadvantage against two opponents.

Lucy got up and pounced on Kym who was closer, with all her strength she grabbed Kym's dress and let it fall, tearing it completely, Kym enraged started kicking her, while Elizabeth was already fighting with Mary and Sophie who immediately intervened to rescue their friend from the unfair fight.

Kym fell to the ground and rolled around, grabbing and hitting Lucy while she kept cursing, Kym finished tearing Lucy's dress, who now only had on a tiny and almost imperceptible black G string thong panties and completely torn stockings. Kym was crawling on the floor trying to catch her breath, and so was Lucy, who was sore from the blows and needed a breather.

A few meters away, Mary and Sophie were trying to contain the furious Elizabeth who was giving them a lot of fight, she had already hit Mary whose nose was bleeding and her eyes were wet from the blow, preventing her from seeing for a few seconds, Sophie knocked her down and Elizabeth as she fell grabbed Sophie's dress with force tearing it at that moment, Kym was still on the ground. And being honest she was not a great fighter and because she smoked a pack of cigarettes a day, she was not in great physical condition, so she was on all fours on the floor and due to the exertion and the drinks she started to vomit.

Elizabeth dropped the residue of her torn dress, adjusted her panties and was immediately on top of Mary tearing her dress, while Lucy and Sophie were pouncing on her, Sophie was trying to keep in place that cute strapless bra, which she lost seconds after Elizabeth ripped those cute lace panties off.

Elizabeth with one arm reached for Lucy's thong, which she ripped off her body with force leaving Lucy completely naked in that instant, Lucy full of rage, grabbed a trash can and taking advantage of Elizabeth being on her back on top of Mary tearing her lingerie, Lucy dropped the trash can on Elizabeth, meanwhile a naked Mary was confused by the blows and got out of her grasp with Lucy's help.

The blow managed to knock Elizabeth out, Lucy was furious and full of adrenaline, Elizabeth still had her panties on under some badly ripped pantyhose, Lucy pulled them up and shoved them into Elizabeth's ass. With all violence the irate redhead's hands pulled the fabric until it gave out, causing the seams to burst, she kicked Elizabeth and ran to do the same to Kym, who was a few feet away in pain and watching 3 naked girls approaching her.

All this commotion from the fight had caused stray dogs to bark and the red and blue lights of a patrol car to become visible.

Mary and Sophie ran in the opposite direction of those lights, they were able to grab their bags and shoes, Lucy approached a defeated Kym who was still panting in humiliated tears, due to the fight. Kym full of fear made to get up, Lucy saw her so beaten and disheveled, Kym was shakily holding her panties that hung between her legs, which from so much pulling were completely torn and barely covered her vagina.

Lucy ran after her friends, who were hidden on the other side of the street behind a car and watched as the police walked through the remains of 5 girls' clothes, picked up and handcuffed Kym and Elizabeth for indecent exposure and disturbing the peace, Elizabeth threw up on the cop's feet as she was being picked up, this further aggravated her problems with the law enforcement representatives who handcuffed her and put her in the patrol car after reading her her rights.

The adrenaline was starting to wear off in the 3 friends who felt victorious.

Mary felt very mortified, because the dress she had lost in the fight was Lucy's, at least she had saved the shoes that she had also borrowed from her friend, which she would keep clinging to until she got home.

The 3 friends, were still hiding hoping not to be seen, mainly by the police, it was somewhat difficult for them to run, they were a little dazed and did not finish assimilating the recent events, minutes later the 3 began to feel cold.

"We are naked!" -Said Sophie terrified once she was starting to become aware of what happened.

"At least we're not arrested like those two thugs who were beating Lucy" -Mary said.

Sophie and Mary began to shiver after feeling the cold of the night as well as feeling extremely uncomfortable with their nakedness and terrified that they were somewhat far from home.

Lucy was recovering from the fight, slowly catching her breath and somehow found it amusing to see her two friends, cowering in the cold filled with grief at being naked in the street.

Once the policemen left, the three friends quickly moved away from there looking for a place to hide, as they rightly imagined that the police would be looking for them after the screams of the two prisoners who kept accusing them as the ones responsible for all this, claiming to be innocent victims of a violent assault.

The girls entered a dark alley and got into a garbage container, at that moment it was the safest place to flee from the police, who came looking for them shortly after they closed the lid, they could hear the screams of Elizabeth and Kym who were in the patrol car as detainees.

Lucy laughed non-stop at everything that had happened. Something Mary and Sophie couldn't understand.

"What's so funny? Those bullies have left all 3 of us naked and we're hiding in a dumpster, the whole thing stinks!" -Sophie said indignantly.

"I must say the last bit isn't that funny, but those two should already be on their way to a cell as naked as we are. And add to that how embarrassed, humiliated and beaten they are after the beating we gave them. I imagine them begging for someone to rescue them. Plus the difference is that we're going to sleep at home today, once we get there, of course." -Said Lucy.

The three friends waited there for what seemed like an interminable amount of time, just to make sure the police were no longer looking for them.

Lucy was keeping very calm, she had sobered up and was starting to get a little sore.

"Let's get out of here!" -Lucy said to her friends.

It was already past 3 o'clock in the morning and the three friends were walking through those empty streets, Mary took a piece of cardboard with which she covered herself, Lucy very funny holding the cardboard in front with one hand and with the other she was holding on to the shoes that were at the height of her pubis. And Sophie, she found some sheets of newspaper that she nervously held against her body. The night gave them a series of unexpected situations, the pain of the blows lessened, the humiliating sensation of walking naked down the street was only surpassed by the unbearable stench they had acquired by hiding in that dump.

Lucy for her part walked very naturally, she kept her wits about her, perhaps it was a way in which she preferred to ward off the discomfort brought on by her situation, her friends did not understand why she did not show any fear of being seen naked by other people in the street and of course, her only discomfort was the bad smell and the dirt that the 3 of them had.

"You look so peaceful Lucy, aren't you cold? And apparently you're not embarrassed, it's like you enjoy it! -Said Mary a little quizzical.

"Of course I feel a little cold! But I assure you that if we walk and are on the move, the cold will pass, besides the worst is over."

Perhaps Lucy shouldn't have said that, for it began to rain quite heavily. The three friends ran around looking for a place to shelter from the rain.

In an alley Mary and Sophie were crying from the cold and kept wailing, Lucy walked over to a stream of water coming from a roof and began to wash off all the dirt, as if taking a shower with the rain itself.

"Stop thinking about the cold and come closer, at least the water will wash away the dirt we have."

Mary and Sophie reluctantly did the same, they felt a strange respect for Lucy, a beautiful spoiled rich girl who seemed unfazed by all this tragedy, and even she was somewhat playfully splashing them with the water.

The rain did not cease and even this seemed to gain strength as thunder and lightning manifested its presence in the darkness of the night sky, once the girls felt that the dirt of the dump was far from their bodies, Lucy encouraged them to keep moving.

"This is our chance, we better not stop walking, we are already close and if you are worried about being seen by people, I assure you that with this rain we won't see anyone on the street." -Said Lucy.

And so it was, sporadically they came to see a car pass by, the three friends had adopted a rhythm in which they walked one street and ran another two, this had been Lucy's idea so that they would not get cold, the three were already somewhat tired, but they were very close to Mary's apartment.

Finally they arrived at the building, the lights were on at the entrance, it was still raining, so they ran from the corner to enter the building, they arrived at the elevator, the three were soaked and were beginning to shiver a little because of the cold, the doors opened and there was Jacob, a neighbor of Mary who was surprised to see three naked and soaked girls in the lobby.

Out of embarrassment at being seen, especially Mary, she hid behind Lucy, who very naturally, waved to Jacob, he waved back and watched as Mary covered her face so as not to be recognized and Sophie behind her ran into the elevator.

"H, h, hi, haven't I seen you around here before?" -Jacob said.

"You might have! I'm here to visit a friend who lives in this building." -Said Lucy.

"At this hour?" -He questioned.

"I don't see what's strange, you're awake and apparently you're on your way somewhere." -Said Lucy somewhat seriously.

Mary and Sophie were freezing and dying of embarrassment, they were hiding behind the frame of the elevator doors, which were about to close, on the other hand, both were starting to feel a bit of excitement, mainly Mary whose heart rate was extremely accelerated. She was still very fearful that Jacob would recognize her, since they live in almost adjoining apartments and they met daily in the elevator, her pulse continued to flutter as a warm wetness descended between her thighs and her nipples hardened.

Sophie for her part felt a similar agitation and could sense in Mary exactly the same sensation, they both looked at each other and in that uncomfortable and arousing silence with their gazes they agreed to keep the sultry secret, there was still some modesty left in the two of them and they managed to restrain the desire to leave the elevator and join the conversation with Jacob, who was equally aroused.

"I have to go, you know, my friends are waiting for me! I see you were glad to find me." -Said Lucy as she smilingly pointed to Jacob's crotch.

Jacob shyly nodded and a little embarrassed he withdrew from there blushing, doing his best to hide the erection he had and it was definitely very noticeable in his shorts.

Lucy entered the elevator with a victorious attitude radiating an enviable self-assurance accompanied by a cynical smile, after unnerving Mary's neighbor who was quickly retreating from there on his way to the staircase, as if the latter felt the imperious urge to return to his apartment.

"I can't believe what you just did!" -Sophie said.

"And what was I going to do? The girl screaming when she gets caught naked act is too worn out, now let's go to your apartment Mary, I'm freezing!" -Said Lucy shrugging her shoulders with that cynical smile on her face.

Already at Mary's apartment, the three friends took a hot bath, Marie and Sophie felt the cold so much that they entered the hot shower together.

"You are shameless Lucy! What a way to strut around in front of my neighbor." -Mary said.

Lucy was sitting in the bathroom watching her friends under the shower, soon the hot water filled that small bathroom with steam and they began to warm up.

"Girls, you were so embarrassed, the best I could do was distract his attention so he wouldn't acknowledge you. And I don't know if you noticed, but regardless, the one who walked away embarrassed was him, when I pointed out the party in his pants." -Said Lucy under the shower, in her gaze was a certain riddle for her friends as to which of them produced that effect on Jacob.

Sophie and Marie were thankful that Lucy couldn't notice that moment that between her friends' legs, a party was also starting, had she seen it the lobby of the building would have had a lot of action and Jacob would have just had an unforgettable night with three hot and wet girls.

"You're right, I'll surely never forget this moment, but I just can't quite explain to myself what happened tonight." -Sophie said.

"What do you mean?" -Said Lucy.

"You always remained very sure of yourself, even when between two women beat you and tore your dress, you never showed weakness, even you. You were the one who managed to undress the other two, then the way you handled Jacob despite being completely exposed, I could tell, you always kept your style. We were dead mortified and you haven't minded staying naked up to this point." -Sophie said.

Lucy sipped her cup of hot tea and settled herself cross-legged in an armchair, as she told her friends about that charity gala where she and three of her friends had lost their dresses and then spent a whole weekend lost in a forest, where they were cold and at first had been extremely mortified at having lost their clothes and felt the world was coming down on them. In the end they found help to get home and had gained self-confidence and learned that adversity will do to you what you allow it to do to you.

"After all, when something like this happens to you, it's up to you to decide if you panic. If you end up naked in public, it will be inevitable that you will be seen, you shouldn't panic or feel bad about it, they should learn to feel good about themselves. Besides they won't deny to me that they felt a certain excitement about being caught." -Said Lucy in a playful tone.

Sophie and Mary shyly nodded trying to hide that for an instant they felt an internal heat take hold of them and they were synchronized to such an extent that they barely managed to contain themselves, in them there was a certain shame because they had never felt something like that and they kept for themselves the content desire to feel like that again, maybe in the future they will know what to do.

That night the three girls strengthened their friendship.

zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers