All Comments on 'Girls Night Out Series Final'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good ending and a great series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great ending, but the abuse was hard to take.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Honestly it was an okay ending. I thought it was pretty vanilla to an otherwise very sexy story. I do enjoy your work a lot but I find your endings lacking a bit. You write great corruption stories only to completely pull out of that aspect at the end, to give this almost unrealistic happy endings . I think you did this with the darkness also. I’d say with future stories don’t be afraid to end them with a darker side. Obviously you’re the writer so do what you feel is best for your work, that’s just my 2 cents. I enjoy your stories and will continue reading regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful

It may have been more realistic if Rob had a squad of operators with him. Chad was made out to be untouchable. It could be argued that he was arrogant and thought he was safe, but it was stated that after the babysitt's demise he upped security and locked himself down. Ultimately Rob was an unseen side character and popped up like John Wick. Something he could have done much earlier and save his wife a lot of mileage.

In the wrap up it would be helpful to reassociate the readers with who and what the players did. Some of these characters haven't been seen in several chapters, many which were originally released starting over two years ago.

All that said still loved it. A complete story well written hot hot hot action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous