All Comments on 'Girls Trip Ch. 01: Cassie'

by TheCore2

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

like where this is going

Gmann006Gmann0069 months ago

this story sucks you dont need part 2

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Add the fetish and cuck tags tothis fantasy, so to advice the readers and to avoid many of their negative feedbacks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A fantasy much like Disney

Tomh1966Tomh19669 months ago

If this is going where it looks like it is, put 'CUCK WARNING' at the top of the next chapter to save yourself some grief.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your first story, and you start it with a cuck shit.

I feel really sorry for you, but it is your canvas to play with, good luck with it... God knows you need it.

Personally I hate willing cuck stories, not because they are cuck stories, but because they are in LW instead in fetish section. If they are in fetish, I wouldn't have to stumble on them (don't read fetish).

But, as someone said: Such is life!

Putting up with mentally ill writers is something most of us in LW are having to deal with.

62canman62canman9 months ago

This is great. Like where it’s heading. Hopefully she’s not on birth control & a huge pregnancy risk is ahead. 5 star score for sure!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hotwife=skank whore cunt. Hotwife=no balls pathetic wimp cuck husband

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How cliché. And right off the bat with your first story. As soon as the BBC was introduced this became a shooting star. Burning in the atmosphere to meet a catastrophic end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If only there was a Fetish category where stories about fetishes like this are appreciated... Oh, wait., there is!

elosereloser9 months ago

nice! so hot

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Divorce attorneys make bank off this sort of idiocy every day.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

playing with fire. Like they say, be careful what you wish for.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Beautiful start , thank you well written intriguing

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Nice start!!! Go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another fetish cuck fantasy in the wrong category. No wonder the really low readers rating.

fayspgfayspg9 months ago

Great start. Keep it going!

DavidllahDavidllah9 months ago

Keep the story going!

Weatman5373Weatman53739 months ago

Love the start to this story and can’t wait to read more!

mattenwmattenw8 months ago

The usual idiotic stuff: it has to be a black man and he's always wanted to be a cuckold! Not worth waiting for Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. The Anonymous posters are being disappointingly brutal with this one. Not sure why this story has a low rating. The story didn't really get me worked up, but it's erotic, is in the correct category, the characters are believable (or at least not out of character), and the tags are pretty good. Yes, the plot is well-worn, but it does seem to be a very common fantasy. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry, but your plot line is decidedly unappealing. It does not merit further reading or consideration.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interracial and fetish cuck tales are almost always very much disliked in the LW category, that's an evident and well known fact. That's why the low readers evaluation.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Cuck wants his whorewife to pork a big black clown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheCore2@TheCore2
We are a husband and wife that spend quality time together writing erotica. We hope you enjoy as much as we did. We are currently working on Girl's Trip, the story of four best friends on a girl's trip. Each woman will ultimately have ~6 chapters told from her perspective. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES