Girls Trip Ch. 02: Cassie

Story Info
Cassie and Diego discuss his fantasy.
1.6k words
4.05
7.5k
15

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheCore2
TheCore2
53 Followers

Note: This story is a continuation of a fantasy of extramarital activity on the part of the wife. If this is not what you're into, please skip it.

Diego woke up with a massive hard on. He checked the clock: 7:30 am. That meant he had a little time before he had to get up. He started stroking his cock and thinking about his texts with Cassie from the night before. In his mind, he saw his sexy wife laid out on the bed naked in front of another man. He imagined the man lowering himself to her pussy and tracing his tongue along her folds, Cassie moaning and squirming on the sheets. Just the idea of it caused Diego's dick to leak all over the place. He imagined the man pulling Cassie's body to him as he thrust his huge Black cock into her now dripping pussy. Diego felt his dick pulse as he came to the thought of his wife's cries of pleasure. This was a fantasy he would be reliving over and over again.

He had been out late the night before at his dinner and he hadn't had a chance to talk to Cassie since. He wondered how she was feeling about their exchange. Today's schedule would be another busy one, but at least he would be returning home the following day. He knew Cassie would already be up and well into her day at this hour. He reached over and grabbed his phone off the nightstand.

(Diego) Morning babe, hope you slept well.

(Cassie) I did. What does your day look like today?

(Diego) They've got me at the conference all day and then probably another dinner tonight with the team. I may not have much of a chance to talk.

(Cassie)...

Diego watched the three dots as they started and stopped, then started and stopped again. Finally she responded.

(Cassie) Ok, I guess just check in when you can.

Diego wasn't sure if her hesitation was due to annoyance over the unexpectedly busy schedule or a reaction to his fantasy the night before.

(Diego) I will. Love you. I miss you.

(Cassie) I love you too.

Cassie set the phone back down on her desk and slumped back in her chair. She had not, in fact, slept well. That night she had lain awake for hours turning their conversation over-and-over in her head. What did it mean that her husband fantasized about her fucking another man? Did he want her to actually do it? Wasn't that cheating?

They had been together for over a decade and she had never considered sleeping with another man before. A part of her missed the thrill of flirting and attraction, but she valued her marriage with Diego too much to do anything to jeopardize it. Diego had never been the jealous type. He had never once gotten angry when another man expressed interest in her and he even seemed to get a kick out of other guys checking her out. She had thought it was mostly due to him being such a secure and confident person but, in retrospect, maybe that wasn't it at all. Cassie did her best to concentrate on her work and stick to her normal routine. Diego would be home tomorrow and they could talk then.

The next afternoon, Cassie was walking around their bedroom throwing clothing haphazardly into an open suitcase on the floor as she prepared for her girl's trip. She had never been one for careful packing and folding - that was Diego. She checked her phone for updates from him. He should be home soon.

(Naomi) Guys what are you packing?

(Brittany) The sluttiest clothes I have ;)

(Victoria) You would. I am going slutty classy. It's a hard line to walk. But I make it happen.

Cassie laughed to herself. She surveyed the contents of her suitcase

(Cassie) I've got about 20 bathing suits, some booty shorts and that's about it.

(Brittany) Perfect. Love that.

Cassie heard the front door slam.

"Babe, I'm home" - yelled Diego.

She dropped her phone on the bed and hurried down to meet him. Cassie launched herself into his arms and hugged him tightly before pulling back to kiss him on the mouth. She laughed as he reached down and grabbed her ass.

"I missed you, I'm so glad you're home," she said.

"Me too. It feels good to be back in my own house," he replied. "Also, I'm starving."

"I figured you would be," she laughed. "Dinner is on the way."

"I knew there was a reason I put a ring on it," he said

"Yes, I order DoorDash with the best of them," she rolled her eyes.

While they ate, they filled each other in on their respective days and then flipped on the latest Netflix series they were bingeing. Cassie flopped into her favorite position, feet resting on Diego's lap. He started massaging her feet and calves as she groaned with pleasure. Diego moved his hands up higher and started working on her thighs.

"This will be a lot easier if you lose the shorts and t-shirt" said Diego.

Cassie gave him a look, but slipped off her t-shirt and shorts until she was laying on the couch in just her thong. Diego worked his hands up her thighs and then under her back, arching it upward, then sliding it down to cup her ass cheeks. He ran his finger around the edge of her underwear, then pushed it to the side, exposing her pussy. He slid a finger inside her, while his other hand continued massaging her thigh. She looked completely relaxed and he could feel her getting wetter. He decided to take a chance and broach his fantasy again.

"Were you a bad little wifey while I was gone?" he asked.

"Bad how?" she asked, eyes closed, concentrating on his movements.

"Did you have company?" - he said

She opened her eyes and looked at him. He met her gaze and traced his now slippery finger from her pussy to her clit. He saw her take a deep breath before replying.

"I did babe. I just got too turned on and I couldn't wait for you," she whispered.

Diego felt his cock harden painfully for what felt like the 100th time since their text exchange.

"What did you do?" He asked

"I let another man come into our home and watch me masturbate," she said.

Diego felt his cock stiffen. He added a second finger to her clit and started moving them in faster circles.

"Is that all you did?" he asked.

"No, I let him touch me. I let him rub my nipples."

"I know how turned on that gets you. Did you let him fuck you?" He said, moving his other hand to undo his shorts and release his cock, which was now throbbing so intensely it was impossible to ignore. Before she could answer, Diego got to his knees on the couch and pulled her thong off. He positioned himself between her legs and rubbed the tip of his dick over her clit. She moved to pull him inside her, grasping his hips. She whimpered, "please babe".

"Did you let him fuck you." he said again.

"Yes, babe, I let him fuck me." - she said

He thrust his cock deep inside her tight wet pussy. No matter how many times he fucked her he could never get enough.

"You let him fuck you?" He said with mock rage. "You slutty little wife. Did you like it?"

He reached his mouth down and sucked one nipple into his mouth, circling it with tongue, then the other.

"Yes, I loved it," she gasped.

"Did you let him cum inside you?" he asked, imagining his wife's pussy full of another man's cum and her walking around naked afterward with it dripping down her leg.

"Yes," she said.

"Fuck babe" he said, as he felt his orgasm building. "What am I going to do with you?"

He slammed his dick into her until he felt his dick spasm and pulse. Once the waves had subsided, he lowered himself to her pussy and licked her to orgasm.

After, they lay on the couch naked in a twist of limbs. Diego felt Cassie turn her head to look up at him.

"So, do you really want me to fuck another guy?" she asked.

Diego laughed.

"I really like the idea of it," he said.

"Well, that's obvious," she said.

He laughed again.

"It's a fantasy I have a lot," he said. "You and another man. Honestly, I don't know about you actually fucking another guy in real life, but I think it would be hot if you wanted to flirt a little... and then tell me about it."

Cassie stayed quiet for a minute, considering his words.

"I guess there would have to be someone I'd actually want to flirt with." Cassie was a bit particular in her taste in men and the majority of guys who hit on her were not it. They were mostly creepers in bars or guys who were way too old for her. "What is the boundary then?"

Diego thought about it for a minute. "Flirting is great. Some touching would be encouraged. I think we'd have to see from there."

Cassie nodded, relieved that he had drawn the boundary short of her actually sleeping with someone else. She was open to the idea of flirting, but it was probably a nonstarter anyway. She worked from home, went to bed early, and hardly went out without Diego. The odds of her being out in a situation like that without Diego and with a man she was actually attracted to seemed slim to none. So that was that, just a harmless fantasy of her husband's that she could indulge now and again with some dirty talk.

No big deal.

TheCore2
TheCore2
53 Followers