Gite Ch. 04: Yachting in France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet." said Jerome, giving her a few thrusts, then pulling out.

Jerome got Denise to go between Beth's legs, she got the idea and licked her way from Beth's toes up to between her legs. Denise's tongue found Beth's clit. "Oh yes, yes." said Beth.

Jerome was massaging Beth's breasts, Beth moved her head to kiss Jerome's lips. "This is good." said Beth.

They continued for a while, moving around to suit their desires. Almost by accident, Jerome found himself between Beth's legs. He moved up until his cock was butting against Beth's pussy. "Yes!" exclaimed Beth, "Now!"

Denise reached her hand between them and guided Jerome's cock into Beth's wet slit. She put her other hand on Jerome's bum, to push him in. Both Jerome and Beth sighed as it went in. Denise kept her hand between them, playing with Beth's clit. Jerome began shagging Beth, thrusting hard into her.

Denise laid on her side, playing with Beth's nipple, rolling it between her fingers and nipping it. "May as well help!" she thought, "Not much in this bit for me."

Beth was orgasming now, crying out, in pleasure. Jerome kept going, not being quite there, Denise kept on playing, waiting until Jerome finished. Beth was shouting "Ohhh! Ohhh!" As the orgasms hit her.

Finally, Jerome came, grunting hard as he filled Beth's vagina with his seed, giving her several slow strokes as he finished, twitching and emptying his balls. Finally, he rolled off Beth and onto Denise, who just managed to scurry away. "Watch out," she said laughing, "there's three of us!"

"That was a fuck and a half!" said Beth, eventually.

"I thought you didn't use language like that." said Denise, surprised.

"That was not swearing," said Beth, "it was descriptive!"

++++++++++++++++++++

Later they met in the outdoor seating area. "Where's Pierre?" said Denise.

"Captaining." said Jerome, enigmatically.

Denise left and went upstairs.

"How far have we to go?" asked Beth.

Jerome looked at the screen by his side. "I think about ten minutes and we turn for the coast." He said.

Denise returned with a bundle of clothes in her arms. "Three of us were naked," she said, "now four."

They felt the yacht sway, as it turned.

Shortly afterwards it slowed. Jerome left to help Pierre.

Beth and Denise heard the rumble as the anchors dropped and held. They looked around, they were in a small bay, a few lights in the distance, a few out to sea. Pierre appeared, naked now, "We are here." he said.

Beth looked around "How beautiful." She thought. They were in a bay, not quite a cove. There was a small beach, then the land rose gradually, it was covered in bushes. It was green and pleasant, after the stark burnt lands of southern France.

It smelt fragrant, "Juniper and herbs." thought Beth.

Jerome was behind her and embraced her. "This is one of our favourite places." He said. "So difficult to reach by land." His hands came up to her breasts. She turned and moved her hands onto his breasts and nipples.

"Thank you." She said.

++++++++++++++++++++

The men sat the ladies down in the seating area. They went down to the kitchen and re-appeared with the buffet on trays.

Jerome brought champagne and poured.

They ate, "Exercise makes you hungry." said Beth, they all laughed, thinking of the exercise.

They finished, and Pierre cleared away. "We will eat ashore tomorrow night." He said

"So, what did you do while I was working?" he asked. Beth and Denise gave him the full graphic details.

He expressed surprise at the description of Denise's toys, and agreed with Jerome that they were mere toys, as Denise had said.

"Why not show them ours?" he said to Jerome.

Jerome left and returned with a box. He opened it in front of Beth and Denise. They leant forward in amazement. There were dildos and vibrators of every description. Together with handcuffs, some with pink fluffy grips, others with leather straps and finally some police type steel cuffs.

Beth and Denise were entranced. They did not know what they were for, and said so. They looked at each other and shook their heads.

Denise said, "Just what do you do with these?" she asked. Later admitting, that this was somewhat silly!

"I'll show you." Said Pierre. He reached forward, took a pair of the leather strapped cuffs and fastened them to Denise's wrists. She twirled them and looked puzzled.

"So, what?" she asked.

Jerome held a small remote. "Just wait a moment." He said quietly.

A small wire and hook descended from the awning supports above.

Pierre got hold of the hook, clipped it to Denise's handcuffs and nodded to Jerome. The hook rose. Beth and Denise looked at it going back up. It tightened on Denise's wrists and she stood up, puzzled. The wire kept tightening slowly, pulling her wrists up. She gradually found her hands above her head.

Still puzzled, she looked up. The wire kept tightening.

She was standing in the foot well. She looked at Beth, still puzzled as to what was happening. The wire kept rising until she was so high, her feet were off the ground. "Oh!" she said. Her feet were now level with the seating. Beth looked on, amazed.

Jerome stopped the winch.

"What happens now?

"I shag you." Said Pierre.

"Oh!" said Denise, "Of course. But how?"

Pierre moved to her. Jerome lowered the hook until her pussy was just at the same level as Pierre's cock. Pierre embraced her. Kissed her. Played with her.

"I'll show you." Said Pierre. He spread her legs, moved between them, adjusted his position, and using one hand as a guide, penetrated her, holding her up by her thighs.

"Oh!" she said in surprise. She wrapped her legs around him, holding him to her.

"That's the way." Said Pierre, making a few practice rocking movements. Denise tried to move with him, and squeezed her vagina around his cock.

"Did you like that?" she said.

Pierre adjusted the hook until Jerome told him that Denise was in the right position.

"Oh my!" said Beth, realising what was happening. Jerome was behind Denise, with lube, applying to his erect cock. Denise was not yet aware. She could not warn Denise, couldn't...

Jerome got close to Denise, embraced her from behind, she felt his cock go between her arse cheeks, and realised it was lubed. She laughed, realising what was happening, "Go on," she said, "try it." to Beth's surprise.

Pierre was in her front, Jerome was pushing from behind, "Just be gentle." she said.

She wriggled to help Jerome find the spot. "There, I think." She said. Jerome pushed. Denise closed her eyes. "Wait." She said.

She wriggled her bum, to get Jerome aligned. She looked at Beth, "One off the bucket list." She said. "Bad news," she said to Beth "you're next! Tomorrow night, don't worry, I'll help."

Beth looked on, amazed again.

"Oooo!" said Denise as Jerome slowly put his cock up Denise's arse. "Keep going!" she said, still to Beth's surprise. "I want your cock to be all the way in, Jerome, all the way."

Jerome kept going, he applied more lube. "Don't you ever warm that stuff?" laughed Denise.

Both Jerome and Pierre were fully in. Denise wriggled around. "Just getting comfortable." she said, looking up at her hands, suspended. She wriggled side to side, sexily.

"Go for it, boys!" she said.

Pierre started, in and out. Jerome followed, in and out. The men matched their thrusts. "In, In, In." chanted Denise, as they shagged her together.

"Keep going," she said, "keep together. In, In, In."

The men kept in rhythm, but not quite. Denise was being pushed to and fro. She helped, rocking between them, suspended.

"This is good," she cried. "Keep going, don't stop." The men were grunting with the effort. She felt it coming, she felt herself flushing,

"Go for it!" she cried. The men speeded up, going for the final run. "Fuck me, fuck me!" she cried... They did...

She felt herself being filled from both sides. The men pulled out, leaving her suspended.

She rotated slowly, as the men sat down. She looked at Beth, as she span round, "You will enjoy this, tomorrow night." She said," You'll have to wait, I've emptied their balls! Sorry." She finished, "Sorry."

Jerome got the remote and lowered Denise. "Back to planet earth." She said, sitting beside Beth.

They sat for a while, discussing toys and restrains. "Such a strange topic." Thought Beth.

They went to their rooms, Jerome with Beth and Denise with Pierre.

Beth got into bed with Jerome and cuddled up with him, kissing his chest. "Are you exhausted?" She asked.

"Yes." Said Jerome, still breathing deeply.

"Please set the alarm..." she said, moving her hands sexily over him.

They slept.

She woke, the alarm was sounding, she crawled over Jerome, and switched it off. "Are you awake?" she asked.

Jerome grunted. "What sort of lover are you?" She asked. "Wake up."

"I might as well have brought my husband!" she said, loudly.

She listened. Silence from next door. She lay across Jerome's chest and slept.

12