All Comments on 'Giuliana's Desires Pt. 01'

by ValoryG

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

where is part 2 ?

ValoryGValoryGover 4 years agoAuthor
Part II

To be written when I can find the time !!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
very hot and we'll written

Thank you for a wonderful story .. please continue when you can :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enticing SeXuality

You have an extremely erotic writing style....deliciously so. I'm a confirmed Pantyboi...luv all of my gorgeous lingerie....don't even start with my bras!!! Another luvly💓 thread ValoryG.

SissyCrissy6245...........xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
New Change

Now as a transformed my self in to a women but kept my dick.It was now time to play the sex game.I went home to the nice mans house for a night of first time sex.Once there while i weighted for him to change he gave me a soda.Soon i knew some thing was happing to me.I could not talk or move but could see what was happing to me.Now there was a women stripping off my dress bra and thong.The man came back full dressed fully made up and dressed as a women.They took me in to the basement tied me up and strapped to a table.I soon could feel a long hard dildo filling my ass and his dick filling my mouth.I now could see the room filling up with more men and women all ready to use me for sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous