Give Me Libertina!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah...fuck, okayokay I'm about to pop. I want to paint your face, so smile for me!"

Libertina obeyed. She flashed her best 'front of the newspaper' grin as the first squirts of girlcum hit. Her foe stroked her slick cock past the edge and squealed as more and more ropes pattered against the pale canvas of her skin. By the time she was finished, the superhero looked like she'd lost a fight with a sunscreen bottle. Some trailed down her lip and entered her mouth, more trailed down her chin and dripped onto her tits. Hypnotica laughed, leaning down to give her a big kiss, tasting her own seed and sharing the flavour with her tongue.

"For a hero, you're a fantastic cocksucker. You deserve a tip," she said, pulling out her wallet, fishing out a $5 bill, and placing it on Libertina's bare breasts, where it clung there thanks to the drizzled cum. "This is what you'll work for now. Cash. Cash and cum. That's all you'll need."

A confused look crossed the woman's cum-covered face. "But...must serve city...must help...people..."

"You want to serve this city?" Hypnotica said, her lips curled in a sneer as she looked down at the charge on her hypno-bracers and smiled at the indicator that said they were at full once more, "Well, I know just the way you can."

***

Tina woke up groggily, her hole still drooling. Holy shit, she must have cum so hard she passed out! Thankfully the John hadn't tried to stiff her...well, he hadn't run out with the money. Her fee plus a decent tip waited on the nightstand pinned by the corner of an alarm clock. She checked the time. Dang, only fifteen minutes til her next client! Tina stood up to head to the shower, but stopped. Her eyes fixed on the money. Something compelled her to pick up the small fold of $20s and flick through them. Not bad for some silly roleplay sex.

The bills in her left, her right hand slid down to her slit. Money. She'd fucked a stranger for money. Tina inhaled sharply as her thumb found her clit. She was a whore. A silly dressup whore. She rubbed herself, thinking of how good it felt to have his dick inside her. But it wasn't just cash she'd been paid in.

Her eyes landed on the small trash can near the bedside. Within, the used condom, filled with fresh jizz. Something compelled her to pick it up, making sure that nothing leaked out. Payment for services rendered. Her pussy ached as she upended the condom into her mouth, draining it like a yogurt snack. She licked the sides, then rolled up the latex to not waste any drop. The salty, bitter taste hit her tongue and her eyes rolled back in her head in pure rapture. Cash and cum. Cash and cum. It's what she was worth. It's what Libertina was worth. She'd do anything for either. She swallowed noisily. Cash and cum. Cash and cum.

Someone knocked at the door. "H-hello? Libertina?" a voice asked. Her eyes bugged. Had she spent 15 minutes sucking up cum? She hustled to get her costume back on. Maybe he'd be hot. Maybe he'd have a cute cock she could suck.

"Just a minute, citizen! I am...erm, equipping my super-gear!" she said, doing her best impression of the famous superhero. Maybe she could make this cosplay thing work after all...

12