Giving Annie a Second Opinion

Story Info
Annie needs someone to validate her.
3.5k words
4.59
8.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie is making a name a name for herself in the company. Several of the managers refer to her in very positive terms. Her name is almost like the latest buzzword. She is obviously making a name for herself.

Annie is young and relatively inexperienced, but she is driven and determined. It helps that she is attractive, a petite blond with breasts that is just the perfect size not to overpower her very distinctive but very attractive facial features. Her body is delightful with an ass that stays in your mind. But there is something more, intriguing when she speaks and especially when she looks at you.

Nic has seen a picture of Annie on Linkedin but has never met her in real life. He is quite curious to find out what the fuss is about, and he is about to find out. They are going to meet each other for the first time in Cape Town for a meeting with a client. They are both staying at the same hotel and agreed to meet in the evening in one of the meeting rooms at the hotel to discuss the details of their presentation.

After Nic checks in, he gets a message from the desk to meet Annie in meeting room 3 on the second floor. Annie arrived earlier and arranged everything. Nic goes to his room and takes a quick shower before heading to meeting room 3. Annie is already there, set up, and working hard. She gets up and introduces herself. She knocks him off his feet the first time their eyes meet. Her soft hand grips him firmly and her voice is slightly deep and raspy.

Annie likes to come prepared. Nic has a reputation for being demanding and challenging what he is told. She is excited to meet this man considered to be dangerous and focused. He sounds like a challenge and that is what she lives for. Of course, she also looking to work with him as his projects are usually talked about. She arrives early and inspects the meeting rooms and picks 3 as it has a cozy feel but also have all the services needed. She arranges coffee and a light lunch to be brought there just before he is set to arrive.

They had just brought in the fresh coffee and snacks when there is a knock on the door and Nic comes in. She likes what she sees. There is a connection immediately. She was not planning on any attraction, she wanted to impress him professionally. This is not going according to plan as she gets up and greets him. Her voice sounds nervous and she is not as cool as usual. "Dammit, get yourself together Annie. You can do better!" she thinks to herself.

"I ordered us some lunch and coffee," she says in a little too girly tone, "Help yourself, please", that's better as she feels she's finding herself.

"Thanks, wow, that is so nice of your Annie! Sounds like all the good things I've heard about you are true!" Nic says sincerely, and she loves hearing that. "But I'm going to pass, I don't eat during the day. But I will have some coffee, it smells great!" Annie's mood falls, with all the effort she put in he doesn't even have the decency to eat something.

Nic and Annie settle around the table and project screen and get into the work. Both are playing cool, but there is tension between them for the first couple of minutes. Once they both get busy with the work, they just click. They work so well together that the presentation and planning both get them excited. It is not every day that you find someone in the work set-up who shares passion about their work and they work together perfectly. Around 18h30 they are done and high-five each other on a job well done for today.

"So, what are your plans for this evening?" Nic asks.

"To be honest, early night and some room service, a bath, and in bed early sound perfect," Annie says without thinking.

Nic is not put off, "No way, you coming to dinner with me, I would love to get to know you better, I have a feeling we're going to be working together often after we knock this out of the park tomorrow. We won't make it a late night, quick dinner with lovely company."

Annie smiles, the excitement is back and the idea of spending more time sounds more like what she wants to do, "OK, half an hour from now in the restaurant?"

"Great, looking forward" Nic replies.

Nic is the perfect gentleman. They order some wine and the conversation just flows. The tension is there, both eager and excited to probe and get to know the other. It is like a new friendship where everything clicks. Nic is really impressed with his colleague, and after seeing her wedding ring, his interest has changed from his pants to a possible teammate and collaborator, and even being inspired by her confidence and passion. Annie is enjoying spending time with someone as passionate about work, someone that gets her, and his intense attention and interest in her. They are enjoying their evening and the second bottle of wine arrives.

The conversation becomes much more personal with each sharing personal stories as they discover they have more in common than they would have thought.

Later in the evening, both of their guards are down. Annie starts talking about her husband and their relationship.

"I always thought men are always horny and ready to jump anything with a skirt," she says, "turns out this is not the case. I mean I really try and do my best to think like a guy and would go out of my way, but seems men can be just as moody."

Nic lifts his eyebrow, "What are you talking about girl, any man that doesn't want to jump someone like you whenever you show up is either gay or is having an affair."

Annie looks at him, not knowing what to make of his comment, "You think so? Because the thought has crossed my mind. I mean Ted is under a lot of stress and we used to have quite good sex, but these days I don't know what to do anymore."

Nic thinks a while before answering, looking at her there super hot, blonde hair loose and glowing from the attention, "Well, as I said, I cannot imagine how he could ever, even once, say no to this," he gestures to Annie. Annie blushes and obviously loves hearing this and Nic notices this. "So maybe we should try and figure out what goes wrong. What kind of preparation and effort are you talking about? Maybe I can evaluate and give you my opinion"

Annie feels very flattered and excited to share to what lengths she goes. "OK, well, I've tried quite a few things. First, I've asked and he likes me waxed. So, I schedule regular full Brazilian waxes, I'm always smooth all over." "All over?" Nic is intrigued by the phrase. "Yes, all over, my pussy and anal area, no hair in sight!" She loves telling him this and loves the obvious look on his face.

"Impressive, what a thought, uh, cannot even imagine how much effort that is! Wow," Nic stumbles, obviously caught off guard by her frank and detailed response.

"Yes, it's a bit painful," she says and then leans in and whispers, "but I kind of like it, I mean getting all waxed up all over there and the pain around there and then the result afterward" she blushes again but loves Nic's reaction to her.

"OK, Ok, I get the idea, will forever have that image in my mind. That is going the extra mile for Ted, but maybe you can tell me more about what else you do?" Nic tries to get his mind on track and focused again.

"OK, sorry, didn't want to put images in your head," Annie says, not really meaning it. "Ok, so yes, I've asked him what he would like to do, after doing my research on what men typically fantasize about, so I expressed willingness and eagerness to photograph us having sex, having other women join us, or even men, having anal sex, BDSM, I even read all the 50 shades books. Boy did they get me horny and frustrated! I've sent him pics of me in lingerie, pics of me completely naked, suggested public sex, and got us porn to watch. I've even initiated sex from my side first. Waited for him naked on the couch when he come home." Annie tells Nic in a little lower, husky voice, seeing how the words test Nic not to react.

"Well, officially I can say that you have done everything, and seemingly perfect! Ted must be gay or is fucking someone else!" Nic says animatedly. Annie enjoying have shared this with someone and getting confirmation of her frustration. "Have you tried sex therapy?" Nic asks.

"Yes, he was not very keen but agreed. We haven't gone yet. I have made contact with someone. But still, it is frustrating!"

"I can imagine, must feel there is something wrong with you! If you need a second opinion, I would gladly inspect your waxed business and let you know if there is something wrong there and if you are fuckable or not! Just kidding" Nic says trying to make a joke, but actually meaning it.

"Oh, you are such a nice guy! Thank you for the offer!" Annie jokes back. Both of them looked at each other quite turned on by the discussion and heaving flirting going on. "I'll keep you in mind".

Nic realizes it is getting late the wine has taken its toll and the conversation is getting really hot. "Ok, well, it's not you! So don't beat yourself up. Shall we call it a night? Tomorrow, we have to perform!"

"Thank you for listening Nic! Good to have gotten your input on this. Yes, let's call it a night." Annie says, extremely horny and a little too tipsy.

When Nic gets out of the shower, he notices a message from Annie on his phone.

Annie:> You offered to give me a second opinion. What is your opinion?

The message is followed by a picture of Annie completely naked on her bed on her stomach, ass slightly elevated. She has the best body Nic has seen in quite a while, tanned all over, with golden skin and the most sensual back. Then another picture arrives. This one has her sitting on the bed, legs crossed you can just see the start of her smooth pubic area disappearing between her legs and she is holding her breasts in her arms but shows enough. It is seriously the hottest Nic has seen. He is instantly feeling his cock start to swell and tingle. Annie is obviously as horny as he is and very playful.

Annie:>???

Annie:> You offered to give me a second opinion. What is your opinion?

Nic:> WOW! Damn girl, you are the hottest woman I've seen, for sure! And my opinion is now for sure your husband has something wrong with you, probably the most fuckable woman alive!

Annie:> Awww! Thank you! That means a lot to me! So, prove it by showing me....

Before nick can think he drops his towel with his swollen cock jumping around as it rises to a throbbing erection. He takes a very flattering picture of his cock and abs and hit send. Ooops, too late now...

Annie:> Oh my goodness! That is proof! Wow, what a beautiful and hot cock! You are so sweet sharing that with me.

Nic:> Can't help it, you wanted a second opinion, my cock is pretty clear. Although I couldn't expect your waxed areas closely.

Nic was hoping for another picture with some close-ups. What he got really pushed the situation into trouble.

Annie:> True, you will have to come over to do a physical inspection...

Nic:> You sure?

Annie:> You offered to give a second opinion, and I don't think you do anything half-heartedly?

Nic:> True, I'm on my way.

Nic puts on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and rushes over to Annie's room, his bulging and swinging around as he walks fast to reach her room. As he goes in for the knock, he sees the door is open and he goes in. Annie is sitting on the edge of the bed, naked, looking so hot. She still has her legs crossed, but she is leaning back, presenting her breasts and hard nipples to him. Nic stands in front of her, just taking in the sight of her naked body with her smiling, enjoying being drooled over like Nic is doing.

"Well, are you going to let me do my inspection?" Nic says with a raspy voice. Annie opens her legs slowly, Nic looks down and sees her completely wet pussy, her lips were swollen.

"Before you start, there is something I need to do. Take off your shirt." Annie looks up at her with a mischievous look on her face. Nic Pulls his t-shirt over his head and while he is busy, he feels Annie taking off his pants and letting them drop to the ground, releasing his throbbing erection to stand to attention. The tip of his circumcised cock has a glistening drop of pre-cum. His cock I literally jumping with every heartbeat. "Ooh, see you are ready to blow, let's first take care of this."

Nic is blown away by how good she is. Annie takes his smoothly shaved balls in her one hand, places her other hand around the base of his cock, and licks his cock from the base along the bottom all the way to the top, slowly. Then she angles his cock down and takes him into her hot mouth. It feels so good, and Nic closes his eyes.

Annie looks at Nic's good-looking, hard and throbbing cock and just wants to devour it. His smoothly shaved pubic area makes his cock stand out even more and she teases him before slipping her mouth over his cock, loving the feel of his cock's head in her mouth, loving the taste of his pre-cum and using her tongue to play with the area where his head attached to the shaft. She feels he is not far from orgasm. She loves having this power. Annie starts blowing Nic and slides his cock in and out all the way deep into her mouth, slowly as she can feel him building already while she plays with his balls. Nic is moaning, muttering something, but Annie wants him.

"I'm going to cum" he says and she makes sure he knows he can release. She feels his cock start to tighten and then pulse as she feels the hot cum spurt into the back of her throat. She swallows every time he pumps the cum into her mouth and hears him moan and then relax as she continues sucking him.

Nic almost blacks out from the intense orgasm and then looks down to see Annie slowly letting his cock slide out of her mouth after she has swallowed everything he had. She smiles and he smiles back. "Wow, best blow job I've ever had! That was really amazing" he breathes deeply and recovers while his cock starts drooping.

"Good! Your cock is delicious. Now you can concentrate on evaluating me," she says while she shifts herself back onto the bed and opens her legs, presenting Nic with a view that draws him in immediately. Nic smiles and crawls closer on his hands and knees and starts kissing her inner thigh from her knee closer and closer.

Nic's lips are touching her inner thigh and building, as Annie feels her pussy now aching to be touched and entered. He knows how to tease them and just lets her have his hot breath on her lips for a few moments before she feels his tongue licking her from the bottom of her pussy all the way up. Annie gasps as the intense pleasure radiate from her pussy.

Nic cannot wait to get his mouth on the smooth and ready pussy of Annie's. He gives her a good slow lick, feeling the smooth lips and wetness on his tongue before feeling the swollen clit at the end of his lick. He loves the taste of her arousal in his mouth and now cannot wait to pleasure her further. He runs the tip of his tongue along her left pussy lip and then tickles her swollen clit as he hears her gasp and moans, following the other lip back down all the way and a little past so his tongue licks the little crack her ass cheeks make below. He covers her whole pussy with his mouth and then sucks her lips into his mouth, releasing them again. He does this a few times before circling her pussy while he first slips a finger into her super wet pussy and then adds another to the approval of her moans. He loves eating her like this.

Annie cannot believe the things Nic is doing to her. He knows his way around her pussy already, picking up what she likes and how she reacts. His fingers are inside him now and she feels waves of pleasure crash over her as he works her clit up to her first orgasm. She cums loudly and arches her back. He keeps working now fingering her with two fingers while she feels his thumb slipping into her ass crack and touch her asshole.

It feels incredible as she tightens her muscle and he presses against her while he now sucks her clit into his mouth as her second orgasm crashes over her, she moans very loudly and almost starts sobbing from the complete release and her pussy convulses around his finger. When she comes to her senses Nic is holding her as they share an intensely intimate moment.

Nic is surprised at how much he could control her and how intense Annie's orgasm was but feels that this was a big release of built-up tension and he is sensitive to her reaction. When she recovers and looks up at him and smiles very vulnerably, he smiles back, and then they both feel his cock now again throbbing pressed between their naked, sweaty bodies. "You ready?" he asks. Annie just nods anxiously as if she has never wanted something more.

He sits back on his knees between her legs wide open and takes his cock in one hand. He guides it to her pussy and they both watch as he disappears inside her and they both gasps from complete pleasure. Nic starts sliding in and out of Annie, slowly, looking down into her eyes her hands on his naked ass. The thrusts become harder, faster, making a loud slapping skin-on-skin noise.

They move and combine perfectly as his balls swing and crash into her ass with every thrust. Annie starts to whimper and then Nic stops and pulls out. He flips her around and she lifts her ass to him. His now shiny, hard cock slips into her pussy again. Now the thrust makes her tits dribble and his cock goes deep into her. Nic's hands are on her smooth, naked ass and his thumb again slides and presses her ass. She starts to cum and tightens around her.

Nic holds back his orgasm as long as possible before feeling her cum. As he pulls out, he starts spurting cum onto Annie's cumming pussy. She collapses forward onto her stomach and he keeps shooting out cum. Annie is still moaning loudly into the cushion when Nic looks down at her cute ass with a streak of white cumming all the way down to her legs. He slaps her ass lightly. She looks back at him.

"How did you do that? That was amazing?" She feels his cum down the crack of her ass running down.

"It is all you, it is all you! Let me clean you up here!" Nic jumps up.

"You don't have to," Annie says slightly embarrassed. Nic smiles back at her as he has taken some toilet paper and collects the cum between her ass and down to her pussy.

"I want to, it's really sexy to clean you like this." Annie just buries her face in the pillow again and enjoys the attention. Nic slaps her ass as he gets up to flush the toilet paper before lying down next to her.

"So, after close inspection, you are by far the most fuckable woman alive!" He smiles at her as she smiles contently back at him.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me" Annie replies. "But you still need to evaluate my ass with that pleasure stick of yours," she says playfully back at him.