Giving In Again

Story Info
More play with Ryan and Lara - Sub female, breeding kink.
1k words
4.32
6.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tangled up in bed, Lara rubbed her wet, sensitive, cum dripping pussy against her lover's cock. They'd just had one mindblowing fuck, but it seemed like Ryan was ready for another one already. The idea alone made Lara need to feel him inside her immediately, and she angled her hips to accept him again, but he wouldn't press in.

Lara whined, bucking her hips in vain as she tried to slide herself onto his cock, but he kept drawing back just enough for her to feel his head against her lips but not enough to get him in.

"Come on," she whined, but Ryan just tutted his tongue.

"Say please," he said patiently.

Lara huffed, then said, "Please."

Ryan shook his head again. She could see him, above her in bed, through her teary eyes.

"Please what? Please stop?" He made to pull away completely and Lara panicked, clinging to him. She felt the rumble of his laughter. "Then please what?"

Lara felt her cheeks burn, but she said, "Please... fuck me."

He laid her back down and she relaxed a bit, letting his cock head push ever so slightly into her pussy. She moaned, then groaned in annoyance as he pulled out again. He ignored her.

"When I give you this," he said, pressing inside ever so slightly again and pulling out, "I expect you to say 'thank you,'" he said. Lara was too focused on needing him inside her to argue. She nodded. "Good girl. Now stay still and let me give you what you asked for."

Ryan pressed in slowly, and Lara moaned, "Thank you."

He pulled out all the way, agonizingly slow, but Lara wanted to be a good girl so she stayed still, as relaxed as she could with how wired up she felt. He pressed in again and her world focused on the sensation of her molding around him, opening up to accept him inside of her. He could cum - would, probably. He could cum inside and fill her up with it. He could knock her up right now, if he hadn't a few minutes ago already.

That idea made her moan, arching her back and imagining her belly filling up visibly from cum. As if reading her mind, Ryan said, "I'm not just giving you my cock, of course. I'm going to fuck my baby into you. I'm going to fill you so much and so often that you have no choice but to get bred."

Lara whined. That word - bred - made her feel inhuman, like some sort of farm animal which only existed to provide milk and calves. The idea drove her wild with mindless lust, and she started rearing up to stab herself on Ryan's cock as deep as she possibly could. This time he seemed to humor her, meeting her desperate thrusts with his own powerful ones. She could feel a bead of his sweat drip down onto her stomach and she relished in the closeness they felt. He was in her in her in her in her...

She repeated this mantra in her mind over and over as he fucked her, and eventually she let out a verbal, "in me, in me." Ryan groaned at her words, moving one of his hands to tightly squeeze her breast. She nearly squeaked, shocked by the feeling of both him sharply groping her and the sudden weight that was forcing her harder onto the bed. She felt so powerless, so controlled.

"You're my good breeding bitch, aren't you, baby?"

Lara writhed uselessly beneath him, in frustration, in anger, in lust, she couldn't tell. "Yes," she said, and then, after he squeezed tightly again, "I'm your good breeding bitch!"

"You love taking my cock," he said, pounding into again and again.

"I love taking your cock," she moaned.

"All you're good for is taking my cock and bearing my fruit."

"Oh god," she cried, "fuck I'm close!"

"Fuck," whispered, slipping slightly from the scene as she did. "Cum on my cock, baby. Cum around me."

"Oh, oh, more, more," Lara moaned, words slipping from her as she lifted towards the peak of release. She was mindless with need for it.

"Your tits are going to grow so heavy with milk for our child," he hurried, going on for her. "I'm going to play with them and pull you around by them, I'm going to drink from you and fuck another baby into you before you ever have the chance to dry up. You're always going to walk around with a heavy belly and heavy tits to remind you of what you're made for. Breeding," he said, making it short for her just in case as if she were stupid. Which right now, she was.

"Oh, oh," she moaned, "Fill me, please, Master."

Ryan groaned at the word, pressing forwards into her deep, pulling out, and slamming in again. She felt rattled from the inside up.

"Beg," he said, balls heavy and tight from need to release.

"Please, please, please fill me up with your cum, I want it in me, I want to swell up from being so full of you, please," she cried, feeling herself tipping over the edge. Ryan groaned. "I'm your breeding bitch, your fuck toy, whore, slut, cow, please, please-" She gasped, cutting herself short as she felt him spill inside of her with a loud groan.

He was filling her, soaking her womb with his sperm and changing her forever. She could feel it, rushing through her tingling veins, pulling her deeper into a mindless bliss.

Ryan rolled them slightly so they were laying side by side, his softening cock still very much inside of her. Her shuddery breathing gradually slowed as he stroked her hair gently. Every so often she would jolt a bit, maybe from residual sensitivity, and then moan as she remembered his cock inside of her.

She floated there in that bliss for a while, imagining herself full with his child, gradually changing shape because of the claim he had laid on her.