All Comments on 'Giving In: The Conversation'

by Oedipus_Dreams

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucky Sean!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the dirty talk keep going! She should have thoughts on feeding him her milkers ....

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
"It's not weird"

So true, it's not the event that happens but how one perceives it.

A beautiful love story that shows what passion only a mother could have towards her son. Very well written in mechanics and content.

Reminds me of my mother and myself except we teased for 3 years before making love.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Very nice, but I hope the pace picks up. The teasing is getting to be too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story but where's the sex? All he did was eat his mother, you need to continue with this till they finally have sex!!! Gave it 5 stars!! Waiting on more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soshameless11Soshameless1111 months ago

Very hot! Can’t wait for more. Just what is mom planning?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In the bedroom, Jackie pulled her hoodie over her head and tossed it on the floor. Next, she removed her sweats, leaving her completely naked for her son's eyes to see. She stepped forward pulling Sean's t-shirt off followed by pulling his shorts down to his ankles revealing his hard cock. Sean was in shock and couldn't say anything, but that didn't keep his eyes from looking up and down his mom's great body. Her perfect tits and tight round ass made his cock quiver. At almost the same time their eyes met, and Jackie quietly said, "Sean it's time we fucked."

shymaleashymalea8 months ago

my wife loves roleplay with me as shy son,one day i said to her,why not doing it for real,she began to wear sexy outfits from that day,humiliating&cuckolding me and i love it to serve her,she,s always fressed in lingerie&high heels and using son&me;and others?

scooterboy62scooterboy626 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous