All Comments on 'Giving It All Away'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Well-written as they are, your stories border on (or cross over to) the eccentric. I enjoyed your Enlightened Descent, but this is too extreme for me (even as a thought experiment) to like, in particular the erasing of a person, of a personality. Nevertheless, thank you for writing and I hope you will revisit less alienating trajectories. (My two cents, you, of course, do as you please.)

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment! I always appreciate when people tell me how they feel about a story. As far as eccentric, I do use this platform to write in genres that I am restricted from using in my day to day writing. (I write professionally and have been an author of intrigue/romance novels for many years. I need someplace where I can allow my brain to explode as it were.) As far as Stacey being 'erased' the little clue at the very end suggest that she's still in there. Granted, it's a little dark, but that's what I was feeling at the time. Anyway, glad you enjoyed Enlightened Descent, which I thought was one of my best erotic works. I've actually considered publishing it under a pseudonym.

Saphhia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

always love your stories they are so unique and intense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...