Giving It All Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He carried Stacey's limp form over to a chaise and set the headphones over her ears. The concept was a simple one. Break down the subject's mind to the most basic level. This was done by way of a systematic erasure protocol. All of Stacey's higher functions would be brought back to baseline. In essence, she would have no memories at all. Every experience that had led her to this point would be expunged, leaving a blank canvas on which to build.

It was not a foolproof method, but Vlad hoped that it would work this time. Multiple sessions would be needed, but in the end, she would be as blank as her expressionless face.

A few hours later, Stacey emerged from the fog. She had no idea how she got there, or why. Nor had she any memory of why her head had been shaved and why she was completely naked. The last memory she had was her college graduation. "What's going on?" She seemed to be in a cell, the white padded walls reminiscent of something out of a horror movie. "Where am I?"

This was the difficult phase. The subject still retained memories of her younger self. The next session would remove even these, leaving her a bit lost. It would be uncomfortable to watch as she floundered to understand her circumstances. Vlad would maintain her hairless condition. Each time she was out, he spent the time she was recovering, painstakingly shaving and removing all of her hair.

As Stacey... well, not really Stacey, she had been essentially erased. As the subject recovered from what Vlad hoped would be her final session, he waited for that vacant stare. This was where everything had gone awry the last time. He had gone too far and destroyed the woman's ability to learn. Once that threshold was crossed the subject was essentially lost. All that remained was an empty shell, her mind irreversibly blank. Vlad shuddered at the memory, hoping he got it right this time.

When she finally opened her eyes, he was pleased to see some semblance of thought. Her eyes tracked his movements, and she reacted to sounds. Everything that she once was as Stacey Stuart had been destroyed. It had worked.

Of course, she had lost the power of speech and all motor function was uncoordinated and random. He carried her to the room he had prepared, setting her in the safety bed, and accommodating her bodily functions. The adult brief was bulky and unattractive, but Vlad hoped this phase would be short-lived. He could now begin the process of rebuilding her life into an ideal that only he might appreciate.

Over the next several months, Annabel, as he had named her, was progressing nicely. The memories he was implanting were taking hold and shaping her into the ideal servant. Everything she would know would be to do with pleasing others. Her's would be a life of service.

At last, the process was at an end, and Vlad was celebrating his success with a glass of fine wine from his small collection of spirits. Annabel was waking from her final session, and he knew he had won. He had taken a suicidal woman and transformed her into his personal slave.

She now maintained her look as a matter of course, shaving her own head and body as per his programming. To her, hair was an abhorrence. She only felt comfortable when she was smooth as glass. Sexually, Annabel was submissive and receptive to whatever Vlad desired. Apart from her briefs, she had never known any form of covering. To her, clothing was as foreign as hair.

Vlad carefully put away all his equipment, confident he would never use it again. Annabel was the perfect slave. He thought back on the frail, waif-like creature he had rescued from the dumpster. She had also been compliant, in a single-minded sort of fashion. Bent on self-destruction, Stacey had been willing to do whatever he desired as long things ended her way.

So, in a way, Stacey got exactly what she wanted. For all intents and purposes, He had killed Stacey to make way for Annabel. All that Stacey was, all her dreams, her nightmares, and whatever had driven her to her end, was now gone. That vessel that he had referred to so many months before, had been successfully emptied and refilled to his specifications.

As perfect as Annabel was, in her service both sexually and in his household, he could not help but see a trace of Stacey in her eyes. So, it should not have surprised him when his devoted servant looked up at him and smiled. "I've given everything, and still, I am not free."

12