Giving Master a BlowJob

Story Info
My viewpoint on giving Master a BlowJob.
1.5k words
4.13
8.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jctrav
jctrav
4 Followers

We were lying in bed talking. I hadn't been sure if you were coming over today, I knew that there was something else you might be doing so I was ecstatic that you came to visit.

Just being in your presence tends to make me more aroused than usual. Being a high functioning nymphomaniac I adore sex any time of day or night, lol. But being with you, my Master, is like an aphrodisiac and kicks my sex drive in high gear.

I have been looking forward to this moment for hours. I look up at you and ask, May I please suck your cock Master?

Smiling you say yes and soon I am between your legs. I can feel myself get even more wet as your soft cock comes into view. It looks so delicious and I waste no time in starting to suck and lick you.

As I lay between your legs, your head resting on a pillow, your hands out to the side I can't help but think how lucky I am that you enjoy this as much as I do.

I push my hand under yours and for a bit you hold it there, making me feel even more submissive as I suck and lick on your cock, which in turn gets me that much more wet. .

I can feel your cock slowly starting to grow. In this state I can take you entirely in my mouth with my tongue licking your balls with your shaft between my lips. The taste of you is perfect.

You grow larger, and harder. I can feel you hitting the back of my throat and I moan as I taste the precum that starts seeping into my mouth.

I want to please you so very much and I make sure my tongue does not stay still. I push my mouth as far as I can, less than an inch is left out, and keeping my mouth there I run my tongue back up to the head of your hard cock.

I cannot do this long sadly as I need to breathe, but I do it a few times. Wanting to give you as much pleasure as it possible.

I back up off your lovely hard cock and making sure my hand is nice and wet, I rub my hand up and down your cock while I lower my mouth to lick and suck on your balls. I can feel precum and drool marking my face and it sinks me that much deeper into my submission to you.

I can hear you start to moan and I know you are enjoying what I'm doing. I adore pleasing you. I come back up and lick and suck on your cock, fully hard now.

I look up at you and quietly tell you how much I love sucking your cock.

Without looking down, just enjoying the sensations, you reply back that you enjoy my mouth on your cock.

I cannot take it all, though I do try a few times and I'm able to get it all in my throat once. But I know that is more thresholding as it isn't something you enjoy except for the fact that it keeps you from cumming too soon.

I go back to taking you as deep as possible without deepthroating, holding your cock there then slowly shaking my head side to side, knowing you enjoy the feeling of the back of my mouth on the head of your cock. While doing that I keep my tongue moving, going from side to side, up and down as far as I can.

I cannot believe how wet I am getting. I've masturbated almost every day for the past week, I had given you head just a few days ago, and yet I am soaking my panties, my clit throbbing without even being touched.

I then switch it up, going deep and keeping you there as I run my tongue up and down, side to side, and trying to lick your balls though by now you are too large and it is almost impossible.

I love the taste of you, swallowing the precum as it seeps into my mouth. Feeling like I'm taking a bit of you into me, marking me as yours from the inside. Your cock hits the back of my throat from time to time and I try to control my gag reflexes. It is definitely better than when we first met, but still much room to improve.

Much too soon I hear you start to moan 'oh baby' and I know you will be cumming soon. I try to set a steady pace as I know that is what you enjoy while you cum. My tongue going from side to side, I can feel your hard cock pulse, feel your ball sack tighten up.

And it happens. I feel your hard cock jerk in my mouth, my tongue still going, and then I feel the first spurt of cum. It hits the back of my throat right on my gag reflex but I'm prepared for it and so I'm able to handle it.

Again another spurt joining the first, and a third. My mouth is full of your precum, your cum, and my drool. Almost too much but I manage to keep it all inside my mouth. After a moment I slightly come back up just enough to swallow, and just after I swallow you push me back down and told me to keep going.

As I keep going, moving my head up and down, running my tongue left to right at the base of your hard cock I can feel you cum again. This time it does trigger my gag reflex, but I easily deal with it and make sure you feel maximum pleasure.

I can feel your cum filling my mouth again and I am so grateful, and aroused, that you enjoy me pleasing you. I can feel that warmth that runs through me each time it happens and after I swallow the rest of your cum I gently clean off your softening cock.

I climb back up beside you and thank you for allowing me to pleasure your cock with my mouth.

You chuckle and say 'After that I'm a bit tired.'

I giggle and grin, snuggling in close to him, knowing I have done a good job. It isn't often I get a double orgasm from Him.

What about me, you ask? Isn't it enough that I gave him pleasure? Ahhh, but of course! The story isn't done yet, lol. I am very thankful I have a Master who likes his slaves/submissives to feel pleasure as well.

After a few moments, after all he was a little tired from a double orgasm, I asked him if I might play with myself using a toy. When he agreed I did a little wriggle and got the vibrator I had stashed close by before I gave him his blowjob.

I had thought about using my favorite toy on myself while I was giving him a blowjob but I wanted to give him and his cock my full undivided attention. Apparently it was the right decision as even I am not good enough to get a double orgasm out of him very often.

I turned it to my favorite setting and set it against my pussy, the end that goes inside just resting at the entrance and the clit tip laying against my clit. I can feel the vibrations and they just feel so good as I'm still wrapped up in his embrace.

I just sigh and let the vibrations pulse through me and soon I'm wriggling against Master. I reach down and press it inside me, moaning as it slips inside so easily with the help of my copious juices. I turn up the vibrations on the toy and then let go.

I can feel my orgasm reaching a peek and I try to keep it back, enjoying being held by you as well as the sensations of the vibrator. I am holding onto your leg, my head pressing into your side as I can feel the crest approaching.

Please may I cum? I whisper.

You may, Master replies.

I cry out as the orgasm crashes over my body. You hold me tight with both arms as I feel the second one approaching, and shake and moan, trying to be quiet. I can feel your arms around me, constraining me as another orgasm washes over me and I revel in the sensations of being held by my Master while I cum again.

I can feel the toy slipping out I'm so wet and I whimper, too soon I think. But I know I've already been greedy and so I embrace the last orgasmic wave while in His arms. I shiver, my hands gripping His thighs, as I moan one last time in orgasmic bliss.

Sighing I rest against him a moment before reaching down to turn off the toy. My slutty tight little pussy momentarily satisfied, but more important than that, the submissive part of me happy I was able to please my Master, to satisfy his desires of me.

I bury my head in his side as I tell him thank you for my orgasms. I giggle and get as close to him as possible, happy in the arms of Master.

jctrav
jctrav
4 Followers