All Comments on 'Glamourous'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THANK YOU

Ive been following you since 2016 when i first came across one of your Lucy stories. Its been such a long time since you last wrote about her, you would not believe how happy I am that you have finally, FINALLY written something new with her. I had given up hope that you would return to her and thankfully you have proven me wrong.

What a work of art. Your work is always so heavily detailed and you seem to have become even better at writing as the years go on. So much titfucking, what else is there to say? You know what Lucy is built for and you deliver right down to that epic ending with her tits getting caked in cum. THANK YOU this story made my whole week. Best single story Ive read from you in the past 2 years. You still got it man, great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Hey cadeauxxx,nice story as always,Lucy Pinder is always a hot choice

Listen man,when you gonna write about Jennifer Lopez and Shakira? Or simply Shakira? Do you already got some idea? Something planned? Please give me a clue

123z123zover 3 years ago
CSS

To anon. You should check out the celebritystorysite, or css, where cadeauxxx, myself and other quality writers are publishing celeb stories all the time. Stories that don't usually turn up on this site. Defintely worth the while.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hey, I have plans to write something with J-Lo and Shakira eventually but I stay quite busy. As 123z said, there is a story on Celebrity Story Site that features both of them, written by KMB. I'm co-owner and administrator at CSS, you should definitely check our site out. There's a link on my profile.

Thanks again for the kind words. I love my fans, you folks are the reason I am still writing after a rough past two years. I had not forgotten about Lucy, it just took time to get around to her 😊

juicy409juicy409over 3 years ago
Nice work

Great story with the best tits to come out of Britain, nice to see you still in one piece and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To 123

I've visited the site before, and I agree it's been home to MANY great writers of MANY great stories over the years...

But I was originally commenting about the sequel when the celebrity finds out that their partner can do things (maybe) but not spell them (@ all)

H0tstuffH0tstuffover 3 years ago
Michelle Marsh

You should do a story with Lucy and Michelle Marsh. It's kind of crazy you haven't paired them up yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bethany lily

Plsss sir! Make a story about Bethany lily! She's like the new Lucy Pinder with bigger boobs! search her IG and Twitter and you will see how hot she is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bethany lily please!

Before 2020 ends please I'm begging you make a story about beth lily on silver screen express or what ever story you want.. pls sir! Thank you in advance!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is surely one of the author's finest stories.

There is real depth of character here, and the plot builds slowly and carefully, carrying the reader along on a wave of love and passion. The final scene is truly memorable, sweet and tender, as Nathan and Lucy exchange loving words together. It is no wonder that the author has had to decline further requests; a writer of such talent must get far more of them than could ever be satisfied. Glamourous is truly an unforgettable story. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...