Trumpets

Story Info
A quickie before work.
1.3k words
4.65
5.2k
9

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was scrolling through my emails on the bed in the early morning while I prioritized the events of the day and she was in the bathroom taking a shower.

There was a meeting with the publishing company I was signed on to at the end of the month. I needed to prep for it and choose what I was going to wear.

I wanted to introduce a new series with a norse mythological theme and would have to convince them to give me time to work on it.

Maybe if I highlighted the cultural aspect of--of--

She was naked.

Her hair was wet and stuck to her head and shoulders as she walked towards her vanity. I think my mouth was open and my eyes felt dry from not blinking.

Her hips were absolutely perfect and I could feel the soft skin under my fingertips just from muscle memory. My eyes followed her spine to her shoulder blades then back down to her crack. The outline of the muscles of her thighs and calves were so sexy.

I looked up and she was smirking at me through the vanity mirror. I grinned widely back at her as she fixed the part of her hair.

I tossed my phone over to the other side of the bed and crossed my arms as I settled in to watch the show.

She smiled wickedly and looked in the dresser for underwear. She chose black lingerie that was new to me. She turned and opened her stance so I could see her slit as she put on her bra. She made a show of putting the straps on and tracked her own movements as she ran her fingers slowly across her skin.

I felt a stab of arousal as I imagined digging my fingers in her center.

She put on her panties and the black lace carved into her soft thighs as they went up. I could feel the touch of the lace in sympathy as they touched the edges of her lips.

"Fuck..."

She cocked her head at me and her mouth pulled to one side. She went to the closet to grab an outfit and I considered getting myself off while she finished getting dressed. No...I don't want that...I want to touch her.

She came back in the bedroom with her dress over her arm and zipped it down while looking hotly at me.

I gripped at the comforter harshly in my arousal.

Pulling the dress up her body, she turned to show me the zip-up step of putting it on. I tried to remind myself that we did, eventually, need to get to work.

The damn zipper was so loud and it slowly hid her skin in the electric blue cloth as she drove it up. I thumped my head back against the wooden headboard and she giggled.

"How in the hell are you so sexy?..." I looked at the ceiling to ground myself.

She spluttered a laugh out, seemingly dismissing me and I could practically feel her eye roll.

I forged on. "I am going to EXPLODE...It's too early for this shit...What time do you have to be in to work?" I demanded.

"Ten..."

I looked at the clock and it was barely sometime after seven.

"Can you undress for me, please? I'll drive you to work."

She rose her eyebrows and went to the closet again. She was gone so long, I was resolving to take care of myself after she left for work...but then she sauntered back in her hose and heels.

"So...yes? A tiny striptease?" I grinned at her, over the top, and she matched my mood.

"Yes..."

I scrambled to the foot of the bed and gripped at the lip of it while she turned around and cocked her hip.

Her hose had a black line down her thighs and calves. Jesus...My hips bucked forward of their own accord.

She turned around again and her body rolled in front of me. As she ran her hands down her own sides, I remembered a song.

"Every time that you get undressed, I hear symphonies in my head."

She grinned as she recognized the words and turned yet again qto unzip herself. She shimmied out of her dress and stood in front of me in her hose, heels, and bra.

"Is it weird that I hear trumpets when you're turning me on?"

She drew close and ground on my thigh while I mouthed at her neck. Her head lolled back in pleasure and her hips went faster. I gripped her ass and kept touching.

"Is it weird that your ass reminds me of a Kanye West song?"

She laughed loudly at the ceiling then gripped my head to look in my eyes.

"That song is ridiculous..." She grinned nonetheless.

"Derulo is a poet!" I countered dramatically and she rolled her eyes.

Her lips touched mine and she crushed my head to hers in her grip. The sounds she made in our kiss were delicious.

I panted an inch from her mouth. "Baby, I hear angels every time that you moan..." My voice was whiskey dark.

She rested her head on my neck as her hands ran down my back.

My hands pressed into her skin and around towards her front to dip into her center. My arm was stuck in this angle against the tight hose.

The thought of making her so wet that it seeped into the hose made me throb in arousal. Her hot center felt so silky and my fingers slipped easily over her slit.

Her hips bucked and she bit my neck over the hem of my tanktop.

"Oh, fuck...You feel so good."

Her center was hot and wet. Her clit was pressed under my fingers and her hips crushed into me for more pressure. In one caress, I kept going and slid into her center.

Her mouth made a perfect "Ō" and her hips jumped a foot in the air. She breathed in and out deeply, trying to control herself and I went faster, relishing the silky wetness and the rough patch at her front walls.

She cried out and bit my neck again, bringing a tiny piece back between her teeth and my hips bucked harder against her as my nails dug into the small of her back.

"Yes! Don't stop!" She started to cant forward and lean her upper torso back. I caught her between the middle of her shoulder blades to keep her at an angle and the sensuality of the position overwhelmed me.

She clawed my knees sharply and closed her eyes.

I licked around her bra and sucked right in the middle of her sternum. I felt a warm gush around my fingers and sped up making my strokes rougher.

Her hips went faster against me and she moaned.

"Yes! Mor! Yes! Ugh! Fuck!"

I exerted more pressure at her back to keep her connected and her center squeezed me in rapid flutters as she came. She twitched erratically in my arms and I admired her flushed neck as she came undone.

"Are you going to think of me while you're working today?"

"Babe, I always--ah--think of you..."

"Think of me today under your desk eating you out..."

"Fuck."

I grinned into her chest.

Finally pulling out, I dragged my wet fingers up her belly and into her mouth, letting her taste herself. She moaned and her eyes rolled back even as her tongue met my fingers eagerly.

I took my fingers from her mouth and kissed her as she latched on to me.

Her tongue dove in my mouth and she was trying to escalate again.

"Babe? Baby, it's time now. Let's go."

She whined as she licked the side of my mouth and I chuckled and spanked her ass. She squealed and looked in my eyes, grinning.

"Thanks for the ride!"

"You're welcome! If you don't want distractions, don't be naked in front of me..." I whispered near her ear and she immediately countered.

"That was the whole point."

She leaned back and flashed her dimples at me.