Thunder Gods Ch. 04: Glisset's Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reared up on his back two legs and batted at the female with his front legs, unsheathing his claws. If she was going to scratch, then he would too. Somehow, he didn't think she would appreciate it if he fought with less than his full range of abilities.

Glisset grinned as she felt the males claw dig into the side of one of her teats. Oh, yes, she was going to enjoy making this male submit. This mounting would be so much sweeter for the work it would take to get it. Glisset raised one of her forelegs and, staring at Wunnerenth, licked some of his blood from her claw.

Wunnerenth's cock started pulsing as he watched the queen taste his blood. He lunged at her and pushed her back onto her back and opened his jaws to clamp around her soft throat, his forelegs holding hers down.

Guinatheen gasped as he saw the male mount his queen as the human had, the way that had excited her so much. His life-rod began to pulse with the pleasure of having delivered his queen to a male that was exactly what she needed. He could see how aroused his sister was by being dominated by this male.

Glisset's teats spurted milk and her life-hole pulsed as the male pressed her to the floor. Carefully, she worked a lower leg up and around to the male's face. She unsheathed one long ferocious claw and aimed it at Wunnerenth's eye.

"Submit or be blinded," she growled.

Wunnerenth growled back, but his words, if he'd tried to say anything, were muffled by her neck in his mouth.

Glisset inched her claw towards the male's eye.

Abruptly, Wunnerenth blinked, let go of her neck and leapt back. He stood and glared at her.

Glisset smiled as she realized he would not bow to her. Snarling viciously, she bounded forward and leapt right over his head onto his back. Fast as lightning, she turned around and mounted the male's huge cock. It was, as his mother had said, a very large and quite impressive cock. Her life-hole barely had to contract to grip it, and that was a good thing too. The male gave her no time to settle into her seat before he leapt into the air.

Wunnerenth's cock throbbed in the vise like grip of his queen. His queen. He could already feel the bond beginning and a thrill of anger seized him. He turned over in the sky and bucked trying to dislodge his rider.

Glisset whooped with joy as her newest bondmate took her for a wild and reckless flight. She dug her claws in and gripped him hard with her vagina. Every jolt of his erratic path ground her life-hole into his life-rod. The pulsing of their organs began to sync in rhythm and then the bond locked into place.

Suddenly, they knew each other completely. All their mutual enjoyment of their fight bloomed in both their heads. This fight may have been over, but they both knew it wouldn't be their last.

12