Gloria's Transformations - the Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sean starts to blow, she pushes him away to get his cockhead in her mouth and sucks hard as he fills her mouth with semen. It is his turn to delight her by the large quantity of his spunk and continuing to fuck her mouth with his still erect cock. Due to her semen fetish, she loves having her mouth turned into a whisking bowl, overflowing with bubbly white foam that covers her lips and runs down her face into her hair, eyes, and nostrils. She helps him by keeping her fat lips tight against his cock. He stops fucking her mouth after she runs out of bubbles, and she eagerly sucks his cock and balls clean.

Darkeem wipes the sticky froth from Gloria's eyes so she can see and pulls her semen streaked head more up onto the bed, but doesn't stop fucking her while he talks to Sean. He stays out of her womb to lower the volume of her vocalizations so they can talk. They agree on 25 grand extra for the threesome. Gloria is still coming down to earth from her cervical orgasms and totally engrossed with his vaginal penetrations, so Darkeem is the only one thinking clearly enough to proposition Sean.

"Would you like to watch us fuck for another 25 grand? It will take me at least another half hour to finish what I want to do to her."

Sean readily accepts the offer. Darkeem directs Sean to sit in a chair and plans to show him how much fun he can have with his super endowed fucktoy. He stands Gloria in front of and facing Sean on wobbly legs and bends her over part way at her waist until all Sean can see are her colossal udders streaming milk onto his legs. Darkeem stands behind her for a moment, ogling and feeling her sweeping curves spreading out from her tiny waist to her extraordinarily broad and deep ass and the backsides of her huge breasts that are twice as wide as her back. He can't resist caressing the sharp curves of the often neglected backsides of her luscious orbs, bringing her to moaning and shaking climaxes.

Her legs give way, and he mounts her from behind just in time to keep her from falling. He invites Sean to play with her tits while he grabs her hips and grinds his cock as hard as he can into her soft ass, ballooning it out around his groin. Then Darkeem reaches around her, grabs her tits, and manhandles them in a myriad of ways, most erotically squeezing them together, pushing them apart, moving them in circles, and pumping their ends forward and back, spraying Sean with milk. He starts thrusting into her, varying the placement of his hands on her tits and the squashing and distortions of her exotic organs.

Next he holds her arms behind her and rams into her with increasing force, causing her tits to slowly transition from jiggling to swinging wildly just inches from Sean's eyes. He pushes her over until her upper body is horizontal and transitions back to slowly fucking her. But now he does it very hard, pausing at the end of each thrust, while pulling back on her arms, causing her back to arch, lifting up her tits, and making her moan passionately. He stops fucking her, pushes Gloria into Sean until his head is buried in her cleavage and swings her body to batter Sean with her soft tits. When he resumes fucking her, her milky, soft tits slide up and down Sean's face.

Darkeem knows more tricks to make her giant tits move and wobble in the most arousing ways. On bended knees, he buries his cock into her vaginally missionary style, then lifts her up and holds her horizontally. He varies the strength, frequency, and length of his strokes into his cock sleeve and moves her body around to get the precise erotic motion he wants in her tits. The best is when her nipples shoot up and her tits elongate and shrink in girth, spraying milk when they stop, followed by her nipples falling and the shortening, fattening, and spraying of her luscious sex organs. The second best is when he puts her erotic play toys into circular orbits.

Darkeem resumes fucking her womb and gives Sean his money's worth by fucking Gloria in a dozen positions that marvelously display the mindblowing size, beauty, and sharp curves of her tits and ass. And Darkeem makes sure Sean always has a good view of his huge, black cock sliding in and out of his white beauty and giving her unworldly pleasures and pain.

Gloria's vocalizations are extraordinarily erotic, and Darkeem knows just how to help Gloria give her best. He enjoys giving her just short thrusts in and out of her pussy or ass to listen to her beg and beg him, pleading with him to penetrate her more, and when he suddenly gives it to her, her moans are spectacularly deep and ardent. He pauses between ramming into her at varying speeds and depths just to listen to her. None of her resonant, fervent moans and cries are the same, and all are sensationally carnal and loved by him and Sean.

She adds to the men's enjoyment of her by constantly talking between moans, about how great his huge black cock feels, how much she loves him and his cock, how much she is addicted to the mindblowing sensations and huge climaxes he gives her, and begging him never to stop. Her submissiveness overcomes her, and she tells him again and again how much she loves being his property to be used and sold however he pleases, and her willingness to do anything he commands. Then he stops and she starts begging him again, but this time with his cock pressing on her cervix, so she pleads for him to be gentle when he fucks her womb. Gloria is more than just his sex slave and the sexiest, most gorgeous creature in the world, she's also his play thing, a fucktoy.

Sean chuckles at how dopey Gloria becomes when Darkeem finally begins fucking her womb as hard as he can with his huge cock. Her speech is laughingly slurred and nonsensical, as if she were drunk, and she adds lots of groans to much louder and deeper moans. She screams and squeals as his ten inches stretch out the end of her womb a full two inches, causing her excruciating pain but also increasing the intensity of her monumental cervical orgasms. Darkeem and Sean must move her, with no help from her, into different positions, some of which are Sean's ideas.

One position all three enjoy is with her legs on the bed, her ass at its edge, and her tits on two pillows on the deck. Darkeem stands by the bed and straddles her with his legs far apart so Sean can ogle her immensely broad ass. The ballooning out of her tits, squashed by her weight, adds to the magnificent sight of the ripples in her tight bubble butt from Darkeem's thrusts into her from above. She doesn't use her arms to support her weight or to counter his downward ramming, so her tits spread out even more in sync with his thrusts. The bumpers her doctor provided her are both big and firm enough to keep her head comfortably off the deck.

Another position that puts her ass even more on display has her on her knees and tits with her arms folded behind her back and her ass facing Sean. Darkeem swats over her ass and enters her from above, so her magnificent ass and his penetration of it are entirely in view.

Another position to entertain Sean is with Gloria on her hands and knees, Darkeem behind her, and Sean to their side. Darkeem pauses before entering her to watch as Gloria makes her ass even more exciting and prominent by arching her back. Her transformations and stretching exercises have made her very limber, so the curvature from the small of her back to the tops of her gigantic buttocks is extreme and unbelievably erotic and makes her ass seem even bigger.

Darkeem makes her moan deeply when he enters her, then lets go of her and pushes her hard. She of course lets her arms slip away, so Sean can enjoy gawking at her luscious tits suddenly spreading out as she dramatically falls on them. She adds a soft groan to show how sensitive her mammary sex organs are. When she stops bouncing up and down on her resilient tits, she stretches her arms out on the bed before her, to give Sean a better view of the magnificently erotic sight of her tits bulging out far from her sides. Darkeem fucks her by ramming into her without holding her, so she rocks back and forth. The quashing and rebounding of her giant tits, the ballooning out of her soft bubble butt, and the disappearance of his entire ten inch, black shaft into her massive, perfect ass are incredibly mesmerizing.

She has two hours before the party and needs it all to recover her senses, eat, shower, and get dressed.

Getting Ready for the Party

Gloria wants to impress the billionaires she will be meeting and especially Roman. So she dresses for his party with a very provocative, tight evening gown that reveals the stunning contrast between her tiny waist and huge bosom and derriere. The gown is cut low to just above her nipples to show the sharp curves of her breasts and her canyon-like cleavage. Her bulging areolae and nipples make huge mounds in her gown's tight, thin material that clearly reveals she is wearing no bra or panties. She thought that milk leaking through large wet spots in her gown wouldn't be right for this elegant party and chose a waterproof material. Her milk wicks down the inside of her gown and drips onto the floor. The straps going over her bare shoulders are tiny, don't touch her skin between her breasts and shoulders, and obviously aren't supporting her breasts. She loves the gown because it is tight against the bottoms of her buns, revealing the sharp, inward curves of her remarkable bubble butt. She also loves the slit that goes up past her crotch, to show off her vulva, when she wants to, and her lovely legs.

Her pearl necklace and earrings go well with her radiant blonde hair, flawless white skin, and navy blue gown and are a natural accessory for a lady with a sexuality and beauty as breathtaking as hers. Her fur coat also goes well with her looks. She hates her kitten heels, but realizes she needs them on the water. She loves being both a classy lady and a total slut with absolutely no inhibitions.

Bill enters her suite and is too awe struck by her stunning beauty and sexuality to speak for a moment. He kisses her as he likes to do with his hands caressing the bulging sides of her exquisite, enormous sex organs, which he has to squash to get his lips on hers.

"My dear, you are beyond words tonight! There are lots of paparazzi on the dock at the Eclipse. That's the name of Roman's yacht. Wait until you see it! So I have arranged for my tender to take you to Eclipse's loading hatchway, where you can enter privately. I know how you like to show off, but you don't want to become famous. I had to fight hard to get Darkeem on board, but I told Roman it was no deal without him. With your body and looks, you are at risk of being abducted. And I have assurances from Roman's head of security that he will take good care of you."

"Here's your invitations to the VIP party. I would keep your coat on until you are inside the party, so you will cause less trouble. Enjoy the party! Oh, and don't insult Roman by referring to his ship as a boat."

Gloria Does Roman on the 533 ft Eclipse

Gloria can't resist showing off to the crew on the tender and opens her coat to enjoy their reactions. The ship's entire black crew is onboard, when only three are needed. She smiles and laughs at their jokes about her jiggling as they ride the boat wakes in the harbor. She walks up to each crewman, feels his muscles, and fondles his crotch while he compliments her and runs his hands all over her ample assets. As they approach the Eclipse, she tells the crew she wants them all to have her before she leaves Cannes. She is impressed by the majestic Eclipse, especially its array of multi-colored underwater lights. She has lots of help getting off the tender.

The crew on board the Eclipse simply think she is obese, since her arms and neck are covered by her coat and her legs by her gown. The security man pats Darkeem down, looks at their invitations, and speaks with a thick Russian accent.

"Lady, I must check you for weapons. Open your coat."

She smiles, unbuttons her coat, giving him more and more alluring views of her cleavage with each button, and opens it wide. His jaw drops as he gawks at her spectacular tits and figure.

"....Bozhe moy!" He keys his headset. "U menya yest' seksual'naya shlyukha na zagruzka lyuk!"

"Just a minute. The head of security is coming."

Soon there are a dozen security officers surrounding Gloria, and she takes off her coat for them with Darkeem's help. She smiles and turns around with her arms held up while they gawk at her figure with wide open mouths. Gloria's arousal, beginning in the tender, increases as she relishes the lustful and dazzled looks she receives.

"Do I check out okay?"

The head of security finally speaks. "Welcome aboard, Gloria! Da, you are much more than okay! My orders are to inform Mr. Abramovich of your arrival and take you to your suite. I have assigned some lucky officers to escort you and provide for your personal security at all times. Please put your coat back on and keep it closed. We don't want a riot."

Her security guard stands outside the suite's door, but Darkeem enters with her. Gloria takes off her coat and is thankful she can use the suite's head to dump her cream and make her stomach flat before meeting Roman. She is disappointed she cannot join the party but loves the opulence of the spacious suite with its gold fixtures and private balcony over the water. Roman enters in a few minutes.

"Bozhe moy! Gloria, I've never seen a sexier or more gorgeous lady in my life! You are magnificent! You remind me of Adriana Alencar, but of course you are much more beautiful and voluptuous, and I love blondes!"

"I'm glad you like me, and it's wonderful to meet you, Roman!" He embraces her, making her bosom expand out of her gown, sinks his hands into her soft ass, and kisses her, bringing her to an instant climax. She moans softly, and he kisses her again, totally enchanted.

"Why is he necessary?"

"Ooohhh. Darkeem owns me, and you need to negotiate with him to buy me. Plus he has a huge, black cock and perhaps you or your friends would like to see me take all of it! But for now, why don't I show you what I've got to offer, while you and Darkeem discuss how much I will cost you?"

Gloria takes off his bow tie and jacket, loosens his collar, leads him to a chair, and stands directly in front of him. Darkeem has opened the hatch to the balcony, and there is music from the deck party. She lifts up her arms and dances in place, swaying and bouncing her breasts with her dipping and hip movements as she talks to him.

"I'm a woman like you've never had before, because I'm a total nymphomaniac with an extremely sensitive and unusual body. I moaned when you kissed me because your kiss made me climax. I confess I would let you and all your friends have me, the more, the merrier, for my pleasure alone, to try to quench my insatiable sexual urges, without being paid. But you must know other wealthy men want me, and don't you think Darkeem deserves something for sharing his prized possession with you and so many others? Now, let me show you my body. It has been changed in several ways I know you will love. First of all, my erogenous zones have been enlarged and made superbly sensitive."

She takes the straps off her shoulders and very slowly pulls her gown down, exposing the bottom halves of her breasts, her huge nipples, and bulging areolae to him. He is dazzled by the heart-stopping beauty and naturalness of her immense breasts. Breasts with implants are rigid and stand weirdly apart in ball shapes, whereas hers are soft enough to be flattened together over half their length due to their immense size. She moves closer to him to let him feel the softness of her tits. She quickly backs away to not get milk on his shirt. She puts her hands on the outsides of her immense, curvaceous milk factories and squeezes them together to spray milk for him.

"My breasts are always dripping milk, and when I am excited like I am now, my letdown reflex is triggered and I start spraying milk like I am now. And when I have an orgasm, I flow even more!" She strokes her nipples. "Ohhhhh! See? Like I said, my body is super sensitive, and I just gave myself an orgasm in just a few seconds. I know a handsome man like you sucking on my nipples will give me huge orgasms! I can't wait for that, but first let me show you the rest of my body."

She turns to face away from him, bends over, and wiggles her ass as she pulls hard to stretch the petite waist of her gown down over her huge derrière. She bends completely over until her nipples are touching her legs, and resumes dancing to twerk her ass for him.

"If you're an ass man, you're in luck, because I've got plenty for you, and I love anal sex!"

The perfection of the tight skin on her ass, free of any dimples or unevenness, is totally unbelievable to him, especially since her ass is so huge and he thinks she must have butt implants too. Her perfectly smooth skin combined with the huge size of her buns and their bubble shapes make his head cloudy with excitement. The price for Gloria keeps going up as the two men discuss her and continue watching her dance routine. She then straightens up, turns towards Roman, leans back slightly, and widens her stanch.

"I can't see it, but I can feel my cream running down my thighs! Dancing naked in front of you guys is turning me on so much! I am such an exhibitionist."

She gets some of her cream on her fingers and wipes her cream on Roman's hands. She points to her abdomen.

"Please watch my stomach; soon it will be swollen. My twat is so tight, it holds my cream! I'll be the sloppiest fuck you've ever had with a pussy literally full of cream! I'm so horny right now and so ready and wanting for you to fuck me! And what unique, awesome sensations you're going to have! My cervix has been altered so that you can penetrate it and fuck my uterus! And my nipples have been transformed, so you can fuck them as well!"

All of this is far too much for Roman, who is in shock as he agrees to what Darkeem is asking: $750,000 euros for her to spend the rest of the night on board letting Roman and his friends have her. She hurriedly gets him out of the rest of his tux. She mounts him in classic cowgirl style in a rush and climaxes the instant she sits on his cock. Then she slowly fucks him as she buries his head in her cleavage, backs off, and sticks a nipple in his mouth, then the other. She doesn't sit all the way down on him to save her uterus until later. Soon she is even hotter, and he can't believe the level of her fervor as she excitedly rides his cock, bouncing her colossal tits on his chest and moaning so fervently. When he feels her strong, orgasmic contractions on his cock, he is even more in disbelief and knows he would have paid anything for her. After a long time of fucking, she dismounts him and sits on his lap panting.

"Oh fuck, your cock and your mouth on my breasts felt fantastic! I needed that so much! Now that I'm not quite so horny, let me give you my first out-of-this-world treat! You're not going to believe it!"

She pulls on him, and he moves to the edge of the seat. She gets on her knees, grabs his cock, and holds it at the large entrance of one of her titholes. She moves towards him, expanding her nipple around his cock, then backs off when his cockhead disappears inside her breast. She does it again and again and switches to her other breast, each time moaning emotionally and forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her superbly sensitive mammaries.

"Ooohhh, yeah! You sucking on my nipples made me want your cock inside my breasts so much! Now, before you blow, let me give you my second out-of-this-world treat! You're going to love this too, maybe even more!"

She straddles him, mounts his cock again, and slowly sits down on him until his cock head is pressing against her tight cervix.