Gloria's Transformations - the Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They scream with excitement as they thrust into her tits over and over. Everyone loves watching her tits shrink in length and balloon outward as they are squashed between the men's groins and their hands. And they enjoy seeing her mammary flesh and nipples expand around the cocks disappearing into her tits. She enjoys titty orgasms much more intense than prior to her last treatment and is happy that the pleasure far outweighs the pain of their manhandling her tits. The mobsters are surprisingly not as rough as she feared.

The two men are soon finished, and Gloria is terribly excited and dying for more. She rises up and down and bounces her tits on the sofa, to show her impatience and emphasize what she says:

"Oh God, I loved that! Who's next?"

The next moments are frustrating for her because everyone stops to gawk at and take videos of her nipples. They are transfixed by the long strings of semen slowly oozing from her titholes, the droplets of milk spiraling down the gooey strings, and the blobs of semen plopping out. She cups a hand to catch one of the blobs and brings it to her mouth, so she can play with it while they watch, pushing it out over her lips and sucking it back in. Her semen fetish suddenly takes priority over her desire to have her breasts immediately penetrated again.

"Hey, you guys taste great! You two, please come back! I want to suck your cocks clean! I love semen! The rest of you guys, if some of you would please pull out and blow in my mouth rather than inside my titty, you would make me so happy! I promise to suck hard on you and tongue your cockhead as you cum!"

She unfolds her arms to use one hand to work a cock through and around her lips and the other to squeeze and fondle their balls and bring them up to her mouth. At first, they smash her tits against their legs to get close enough to her mouth but then find it easier to split her tits apart and stand between them. Their cocks are uncircumcised, with smelly foreskins, flaccid, white, just averaged sized, and hidden under fat, hairy bellies and in untrimmed bushes with loose hairs that get in her mouth. So she marvels at how her overwhelming sex drive is making her enjoy so much cleaning their genitals with her lips. She knows her masters will love hearing how disgusted she is with herself and why. The dirty gangsters make her think about the street gang who raped her twice, and she wonders if the super nympho she is now could resist those hideous gangbangers.

She feels some hands on her ass. She takes her mouth off a set of balls to speak as well as she can with a mouthful of semen. She intends to enjoy their sperm before pushing it out over her lips with her tongue for the men.

"Fuck yeah! I been waiting for someone to take me from behind! You'll have a big surprise if you choose my pussy!"

The men love the sloshing sounds of her being fucked in her cream filled pussy, much louder than from her nipples, and they quiet down to listen. They also love the long strings of cream dripping from her vulva onto the sofa. The pounding she receives from behind spreads out her already massive ass and bounces her tits up and down on the sofa back. She feels the man in her pussy pressing against her cervix. She cups her hand under her chin to capture the semen she drools as she speaks.

"That is my surprise. Push harder and you will spread open my cervix and enter my womb! My cervix has been Aaagghhh! altered!"

Soon she is higher than a kite as her womb or ass and both nipples are simultaneously pounded by the two dozen plus mobsters and their three security guards, in groups of three. The pain is manageable. When the men are changing on a tithole, her tit bounces up and down on the sofa due to the actions of her being fucked from behind. Sometimes the man fucking her other tithole lets go, so they can watch both her boobs bounce up and down, one with a cock still inside it.

After she cleans the last cock, she lies down across the sofa, groggy with the dopamine swimming in her head. While she recovers, the men watch her dying quivers and take turns kneeling beside her, fondling her tits, and pushing her bulge around to see for themselves it really is just fluid inside her. Her bulge is easily moved, due to her weak and elastic abdominal tissues to make her huge belly expansions possible. They love squeezing her tits to watch her gaping nipple holes overflow with semen and milk that ooze down their sides. They catch the milky blobs of semen before they fall off her tits, and she sucks it off their fingers.

She finally gets up with help from Darkeem, and more spunk drops from her nipples.

"You guys are so bad! Look at what your cocks did to my tits! My nipple holes are gaping, about the size of my finger!"

She slowly turns and leans back to point her leaking titholes directly at all the men with a smirk on her face and her hands on her hips. Darkeem hands her a towel to wipe her mouth so she can kiss everyone goodbye. She moans as she leans down over Alexei and her lips linger on him while he Frenches her. She feels some fluid flowing out one of her titty fuckholes. She quickly maneuvers that nipple to within inches of Alexei's face so he is looking into her gaping hole as the semen oozes out and forms a long string down to his arm. Then she feels more semen oozing out her other tithole and swings that nipple over to be in front of Alexei's ecstatic face.

She walks away naked on Darkeem's arm, dangling multiple strings of cream, milk, and semen from her tits, vulva, and ass and making a wet trail behind her. The men chuckle, and she turns her head and smiles back. They are still in the spacious room when she feels the pressure of a cum fart. She knows it is from the men who fell in love with her huge ass and took turns pumping air and spunk into her ass while she was against the sofa back, after they enjoyed her titholes and womb. She thinks it perfect for this crass crowd, so she quickly faces away from the crowd, bends over completely, pulls her cheeks apart, and lets it rip. She turns her head around to see the semen and cream she just splattered on the marble floor and enjoy their reactions and guffaws. She does a little hand wave goodbye with a sheepish grin on her face as they step out the door. Darkeem helps her put on her coverup as she enjoys the gawking stares of her security guard and a couple in the hallway.

"Those dirty animals were so repulsive, yet it was a real pleasure being fucked by them. I was afraid they would force me to rim them and that I would enjoy too. Fuck! I am such a disgusting slut! Do you and my other masters enjoy the outrageous slut you have made me?"

"Yeah, we love our skanky lady!"

"Well, I'm glad you like your ultra sleazy slut and don't miss watching me being raped. I don't think any man would have to rape now. Heehee I'm so glad they weren't as rough as I feared the mafia would be. I must have earned a lot of money for you. How much?"

"You are one fantastic whore! 250,000 euros for twenty eight men! They wanted another session with you before we depart for home, but I didn't want to push our luck. Do you know how much they could sell you for on the international sex slave market? Or they could turn you into their high priced whore. Say, I loved your cum fart! Can you do it again? Ha!"

Sex on the Eclipse

Gloria adores being on Roman's megayacht, sleeping mornings, mingling with all the guests in the afternoons, exhibiting herself to indulge her impulse and please Roman, having awesome fun at the VIP parties in the evenings, and fucking handsome, sophisticated studs and celebrities in her plush suite. She especially enjoys seducing the movie stars she is thrilled to meet in the very exclusive parties and finds the sex thrilling with them, even the white ones. Darkeem lets her indulge her celebrity fetish and doesn't interfere by trying to charge the stars who shares her bed.

She also loves her long nights of whoring for multiple reasons. The sex with Roman and his friends and clients is pleasurable for her due to her elevated sex drive, even though most of them are not studs and are far from satisfying. She loves sexually pleasuring and pleasing men - her masters, represented by Darkeem, and her tricks, even though they are complete strangers. She is gratified to submit to Darkeem's selling of her body and sexual services to whomever he wants. And she is exquisitely excited by her ultimate submission to so many strange men, allowing them to use her body as they wish and willingly complying with their demands for her services. She averages 47 of Roman's friends and five clients plus Roman everyday. He literally has hundreds of friends and clients, and they all want multiple sessions with her, so she does not run out of sex partners during the entire rest of the festival. And the ship's captain asks that the 50 male members of the crew, including himself, be added to the long list she is satisfying. She dislikes having whatever she is doing, even sleeping, disrupted by Roman's clients whenever it is convenient for them. But she doesn't object because she considers the interruptions a further submission, and they are financially rewarding (100,000 euros).

She particularly loves the balcony adjoining her suite. It is a platform projecting out from halfway down the ship's hull that can be raised when underway. Due to the ship's size, the Eclipse is at the long quay at the harbor's entrance, and her balcony has a great view of the entire harbor. Gloria lies many a night on the balcony while a movie star, or some other lucky guy or group she picked up at a party make love to her. After each session, the men spoon her and ogle and caress her luscious tits while she gazes at the parties, the fireworks, and lights of Cannes and all the other megayachts reflecting off the water. They joke about making fireworks of their own. There is just enough darkness on her balcony to prevent her from being arrested by the harbor patrol for lewd public acts. On the deck above her balcony, people enjoy watching the sex and her nakedness, so it is the most popular place on the ship for men and couples when she is on her balcony. They can't see a lot due to the darkness but can hear her moans occasionally over the party music and can see enough of her body and its reactions to being rammed to make it captivating nonetheless.

Roman has never met a woman as wild and uninhibited as Gloria with so much class and charm. Combined with her fantastic body, she is a woman like no other. He realizes Gloria's total lack of any inhibition is part of what makes her so sexy, so he sets aside the possessiveness of most powerful men and enjoys watching her and fixing her up with other men.

Her wildness is revealed especially in the invitation only VIP parties where no wives are invited. The first party was with mostly Roman's friends, but tales of a ravishing sexpot and cellphone pictures of her quickly spread through networks of friends. Soon the parties are filled with the rich and famous who flooded Roman with requests for invitations. They want to see and have a chance to be with a dream girl who makes men salivate. They have a ball dancing with her and watching her massive tits and ass wobble with the music. Her tits and ass have enough firmness to not flop around as she dances but rather sway erotically. She is especially alluring when she dances bent over at the waist so she appears to have huge udders that swing salaciously every which way. All her dresses are low cut, and she rarely wears a bra, so her tits frequently come out of her dress. She always waits until the next song to cover up, so she can enjoy the gawking.

She enthusiastically backs that thing up for all her dance partners. Her partners grab her hips and hump her while she gyrates for them, and she occasionally looks over her shoulder and playfully smiles. She takes her dress off her shoulders, and puts the men's hands on her lasciviously immense and naked tits as she grinds her huge booty into their groins. She likes how the hands on her tits tease the gawking men by denying them a full view of her naked tits. And she likes how the strong hands put extra distortions in her tits as she dances, making the motions of her breathtaking tits even more erotic. Her dance partners invariably squeeze her teats to make them squirt. The groping of her tits makes her climax and dizzy, so she puts her hands behind her on the men to steady herself. The whole scene reminds her fondly of dancing with brothers in hip-hop clubs back home and at her mansion.

A few of her partners are other whores, who have fun with her by sportively grabbing her hips and dancing with her provocatively as a man. One bisexual whore dances with her lustfully, in a tight, standing scissors, with one of her legs between Gloria's legs, a hand on Gloria's ass and the other on a huge tit, and squashing the other with her small boobs.

She wears elegant dresses down to her mid calf but with long slits all the way up to her torso in both the front and back for dancing and to let her partners finger her. She encourages men to finger her since dancing so close of course makes her uncomfortably horny. While enjoying his finger, she puts her hands on her partner's shoulders, leans back, and shows her pleasure with her expressions and gaping mouth, since he can barely hear her moans over the music. Without stopping her gyrations, of course. Sometimes she will say, "Do my asshole now!", in his ear, then spin around and bend all the way over so she can enjoy his finger in her ass. It is obvious she is being fingered when the men pull their hands out of her dress as they step away when another man cuts in on them.

When she takes breaks to relax and drink, she is surrounded by aroused and gawking men hitting on her. Their stares and attention increase her desires until she can no longer stand it, and she moves, with her following of men, to a dark, secluded corner of the deck. Her tits are aching fiercely, so she decides how to quench her desires. She takes her arms out of her dress and lets it fall down off her breasts and hang from her waist. She cradles her hands on the sides and under her naked, milky tits to make her exciting offering visual as well as verbal.

"I'm giving all you boys permission to fondle and suck on my tits as much as you want! I desperately need some relief from the aching in my tits and my horniness. They are so engorged! Can you tell how much bigger they are? I need so badly to be milked, and I'm craving the climaxes you'll give me as you suck on and play with my tits!"

She puts her hands behind her back as the men kneel before her and they enjoy her naked tits. She talks in between her moans with the gawkers waiting for their turns on her tits. They ask her more questions than she can answer about her body and desires. She has trouble carrying on intelligent conversions due to the dopamine filling her head. She feels a bond with each guy she is suckling and runs her fingers lovingly through his hair.

"Oh yeah, your sucking feels great! Oooohhhh! Stroke my tits please and stick your tongue in my nipple holes, and please don't stop! Mmmmm! Dancing and your fingering and gawking have made me so horny! Aaaahhh! I love whoever's finger is in my asshole too!"

When the men are changing on one of her tits, she pulls apart the front slit in her dress to expose her thighs and vulva.

"Hey, someone please use your cellphone light to show everyone the cream flowing down my legs and dripping on the floor. I want everyone to see how much I am enjoying what you all are doing to me!"

Her orgasms slowly take the edge off her pent up urges. She pulls her dress back up, kisses all the guys she suckled, and rejoins the dancing.

If she feels particularly horny during a break, she needs more than just suckling. The men she selects to relieve her horniness are all black, if there are any around. She pushes a handsome man against a bulkhead, kisses him, lifts up the back of her dress until it rests on her ass, turns around and backs her protruding bubble ass into his crotch.

"Fuck me, please, I want a dick up my ass!"

She puts her hands behind her on him and slithers around, imparting sideways motion to his bouncing of her tits, as she moans loud enough to be heard in sync with each of his thrusts. The men can clearly see the pleasure on her face. Soon she grabs another handsome man near her, pulls him into her breasts, and opens the slit in her dress.

"You too! I have an itch in my pussy, please help me out! Mmmmmm! You other guys, please, close in around us so we don't cause a disturbance."

On other breaks, she is in the mood for some oral gratification, so she gets on her knees in the corner and blows three men before her desires lessen enough for her to want to dance again. She stops at the head to wipe the semen off her face and improve her breath so she can go back to kissing and being kissed. She leaves whatever semen is on her tits to see if she can get someone to notice it on the dancing deck lit by just strobe lights.

She stops dancing when she meets the right celebrity and retires to her suite with him and his entourage. As much as she loves dancing and the sex on the party deck, she enjoys fornicating with stars in her suite a lot more. She leaves all the parties before her whoring is supposed to begin. The stars are usually still with her in her suite and must leave when her first trick arrives.

The Last Party

For the last VIP party of the festival, Gloria wants to wow the crowd again, so she wears just a black lace bra and mini-skirt. Her skirt is very short, revealing the luscious inward curves of the undersides of her huge bubble butt. The bra of course, only has half cups, exposing much of her huge melons and large parts of her areolae. To show off how soft her tits are, her bra is a cup size too small, bulging out her mammary flesh sharply at the edges of the bra and pushing her pliable tits together, creating even more mindblowing cleavage. Darkeem helps her put on the bra and stares at her in the mirror.

"I love how you are bulging out of your bra!"

"I'm wearing it just for you....and all the other guys! Ha They will bulge out even more as they grow bigger with my milk. The girls will be popping out of my bra as I dance, and of course, I'll need help getting them back in. That should be fun. Ha Everyone will get another eyeful when I bend over dancing." Gloria turns and bends over to touch the floor and let Darkeem see and fondle the sharp curves of the exposed, bottoms of her buttocks.

The party is turned into a farewell for Gloria, and due to the large number of invitations, it is moved to the spacious auditorium deck. She is overwhelmed by the adulation of the crowd, many of whom have bedded her. Several men mount the stage to idolize her, including Roman. She feels obliged to return the affection and spends more time kissing and being fingered and fondled than dancing. Being so praised and the raison d'etre of the party emboldens her, and she entices the crowd to take her right in the middle of the dancing deck. When Roman sees her in a French sandwich, between two men and bobbing up and down from their ramming, he tells Darkeem to put her on the stage and instructs the stewards to place a large cushion there.

When Gloria sees the huge crowd, with so many celebrities, all staring lustfully up at her on the stage, her exhibitionism fetish adds to her excitement and drives her crazy. Before they can bring her a cushion, she strips naked, bends over at the waist, backs her broad booty into the most handsome man on the stage, and turns to face sideways to the crowd.

"Please, give me your cock in my ass!... Aaahhhh! Please guys, I want another cock in my throat!"