Gloria's Transformations - the Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabs the hips of the man entering her mouth and does the action, pulling herself forward, driving his cock into her throat, then pushing away and forcing the other man's cock all the way into her ass. She drives the dick into her ass as hard as she can, making a loud slap and splattering the cream being expelled from her colon over her ass and his groin. The crowd loves the motions of her sensationally erotic, massive breasts, the rhythmic bulges in her stomach, and the expansion of her already prodigious booty. They also love the sloppy and slurping sounds of cocks sliding in and out of her creamy colon and her mucus filled mouth and throat. They revel in her passionate moans each time a cockhead briefly leaves her mouth, and enjoy the weird little sounds she makes as her throat is expanded.

When they bring the cushion, she straddles a procession of men cowgirl style and fucks them with abandon, bouncing her bulbous tits on their chests or legs. She knows exactly what moves to make as she rides the cocks to impart varying, breathtakingly erotic motions in her tits and ass, and she does them all for her enthralled voyeurs. Her spectators love it when she squats over a succession of men lying on the cushion, moving her huge ass up and down on their long shafts. She leans forward to make her huge tits slide tightly between her knees. She brings her legs together to squash her tits and squirt milk each time she squats down all the way.

She is enjoying another position, servicing an endless line of men, when Darkeem steps up to her. She is sitting on the edge of the cushion, with her legs spread wide apart and her cream trickling down the side of the cushion and dripping onto the stage. She is fucking two men standing near her, leaning forward and driving their dicks hard into her nipples. Darkeem tells her, in a voice loud enough for the crowd to hear, that it is nearing the time for her prostitution to begin. She doesn't quit until they blow.

For her finale, she asks Darkeem to sit on the edge of the cushion facing the crowd. She sits on bended legs next to him and pauses to allow her audience to ogle her erotically decorated breasts while she stares excitedly at his cock. Semen oozes in blobs and long strings from her gaping nipple holes, and her breasts glisten with milk and streaks of semen.

"I so adore big black cocks!"

She starts swallowing, slowly at first, more and more of his thick, ten inches, then backing off, and doing it again and again. She stops for a moment to stare longingly at his glistening black manhood and let a long string of mucus and precum ooze from her mouth, knowing the crowd will enjoy seeing her drool over his cock. Soon she is taking his long, black shaft all the way in and out of her, without once gagging or the slightest hesitation. No one can believe what they are seeing -- an erotic feat made possible only by the enhanced elasticity of her throat and adjoining tissues. Gloria becomes a legend in the minds of the crowd at that moment.

She takes his cum in her mouth and all over her face, then gets up, blows kisses to the crowd, getting strings of semen between her lips and hand, and takes a bow as they applaud. The crowd is still cheering her as she walks naked off the stage on Darkeem's arm, with cum oozing off her chin onto her jiggling, jumbo jugs. She wipes his semen off her tits as they walk, so she can lick it off her fingers. Her security guard leads the way and is soon needed to get through the men frozen in the companion and passageways by her nakedness.

Saying Au Revoir to Roman

"My dear, your performance in our last party was unforgettable! Everyone was thrilled and couldn't believe such an elegant and classy lady was fucking a lineup of strangers right in front of a huge crowd. You really are quite uninhibited, aren't you? Haha Lots of sluts are wild, and many ladies have class, but you are the wildest and classiest mademoiselle I have ever met! It has been fantastic having you here on board and worth every cent! My clients and friends loved you! No one can believe how fantastically sexy and gorgeous you are! And I met many famous, wealthy, and powerful people thanks to you, after they begged me for invitations to our parties."

"The Eclipse will be in St Martin this winter. You must be my guest again on the ship! There will be American billionaires and celebrities on board, some from California like yourself, wanting to meet you. You'll make lots of money and contacts you can use, I'm sure. And I'll invite some famous black celebrities and studs too, just for you! What do you say?"

"Sure, Roman, I'd love to see you and be your yacht girl again! I enjoyed the sex with you and your friends, and I'm glad you like how uninhibited I am! And fixing me up with black lovers and more rich clients would be awesome! But I'm afraid my other black masters will object to doing without me again for a week. Could they come too?"

"How many masters do you have?"

"Only sixteen. Ha"

"Chert! You are a real sexpot, aren't you? Alright, I'll get all your masters accommodations on shore near the harbor, and they will be welcome on board."

Gloria is so happy, she gives Roman very hot and long kisses and moans several times into his mouth.

Life after the Eclipse

Darkeem awakes her at noon the next day.

"Bill insisted on supplying a limo to pick us up on the dock in two hours. He thought you would like some company on the trip to the airport, so his entire black crew will be riding with us."

"Oh, great! He knows how horny I get on that long flight."

"Yeah, and his crew really wants you. We'll take the scenic coastal road through Cap D'Antibes that takes an hour."

"Have you finished totaling the money I earned?"

"Almost 9 million euros! Like I said, you are one hell of a whore!"

Gloria's fame grows via private messaging among the very rich and famous, starting with those she met in Cannes, and her whoring takes on new dimensions. Her immense popularity with the super rich makes her the most expensive whore in the world, charging a minimum of 100 grand an hour. Her clients fly her in their private jets all over the US and the world to service them and their buddies and for live sex shows, accompanied by one or more of her masters. When home, she averages a wealthy trick every day. Her masters and scores of their black buddies gangbang her each week at their mansion before large crowds of males and couples paying 50 grand each. Her masters manage all the money she earns but buy their sex slave everything she wants. They spend lavishly on cars, clothes, jewelry, entertainment, parties, and travel and are soon able to refurnish and purchase their LA mansion. Whoring takes less of her time, since she is making so much money, and she happily has more time to be with and service her masters and the growing number of their black friends. She diligently avoids becoming famous with the general public, which is what she wants.

Gloria takes on six additional handsome and extremely endowed black masters, all with phenomenal stamina, to deal with her heightened desires. One of her new masters is an old lover, Tremon [see the Game], whose manhood is the biggest of all her masters. He becomes the male star of her traveling sex shows. She falls in love again with his 11 inches and 7 inch girth, in spite of all the extra pain it causes. They add on to their mansion to accommodate her new masters and an increasing number of visitors: celebrities, the rich and powerful, and lots of handsome, overly-endowed black men with phenomenal stamina. They all come to meet and fuck or just ogle the most incredibly desirable, gorgeous, charming, and sexiest whore and big black cock slut on the planet.