Gloria's Transformations - the Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bikini top is also very stretchy and tight against the skin of her breasts, her bulging areolae, and her large nipples, revealing their erotic shapes. Her top will soon be soaked with milk, which her back strap will wick to the lounge chair, sparing her having milk trickling down her stomach. Her top has individual half cups that leave naked the upper halves of her gorgeous melons, making her stunning enough to stop men in their tracks. It ends at the tops of her nipples, revealing enough of her areolae's beautifully pink, raised up skin to enchant her admirers. She decides to put that exposure in all her new clothing, since men can't keep their eyes off her protruding areolae.

Her thong bikini panty is barely there to exhibit her stunning and flawless bubble butt. It has tiny g-strings that go around her broad hips before joining together and disappearing down her butt crack, totally revealing her perfectly round, huge buttocks that so enthrall men. Her panty just barely covers her mons pubis and is also very thin and tight, so that it clearly shows the shape of her labia mounds. It also reveals her slit because she keeps her legs spread apart and pulls the flimsy material into the void between her labia, where it is held by her sticky cream.

When she and Darkeem step out of the elevator onto the VIP sun deck, she is immediately surrounded by all the stewards on the deck. They introduce themselves while they ogle her and promise to serve her every want. They are mostly very young, handsome Russians, and she is pleased by their friendliness and obvious enjoyment of her. They compete to show her the lounge chairs, table, towels, and umbrella waiting for her. The sunlight in her golden hair makes it radiantly gorgeous, especially around its edges.

Soon there is a large crowd surrounding her, ostentatiously to meet and engage her in conversion, but really to ogle her amazing figure and striking beauty and sexuality. As she lies on the lounge and talks with the men and women, she looks around at all the men gawking and smiling at her. She likes it when they suddenly avert their eyes away from her when she looks at them, and she keeps track of the parts of her body that are most popular. Soon she becomes aroused, and after a while her stomach shows a pooch that makes her look fat, so she frequently excuses herself to walk to the head to dump her cream. She enjoys the shocked looks when she gets up and people see the white cream on the lounge that she does not bother to cover with a towel. As she walks, men stop her to talk and she smiles while they stare directly at her chest. If they say something funny or suggestive, she makes sure to her breasts jiggle a lot as she laughs. Her cream starts dripping from her panty and trickling down her thighs, and her milk drips through her top, causing incredulous looks and excited comments. She is not embarrassed by the fluids dripping off her, and enjoys talking with the friendly men who are fluent in English and obviously infatuated with her and her body. They flirt with her and give her lots of compliments and propositions, even though their wives are close enough to hear and see, as Europeans are wont to do.

The ship's purser takes a chair under her umbrella when she returns to her lounge.

"Gloria, you are so popular! I am inundated with requests for you. I think gangbangs are the best option for tonight. How many men can you handle at once?"

"Oh yeah, please arrange gangbangs of me -- I love five man gangbangs! Nothing feels better than having five cocks at the same time!"

"But giving hand jobs to two men won't do."

"You haven't heard about my nipples."

She pulls down her bikini to expose one of her large nipples to the wide open eyes of the purser and the crowd around her. She pushes a finger into her tithole. The ultra soft folds of its inwardly curved flesh effortlessly yield to her finger, and she produces a gush of milk.

"I love having my nipples fucked! Oh, at least one of the five men must be athletic enough to squat and take me from behind. If not, make it four man gangbangs. I'm an expert in being gangbanged. Heehee"

She waits until her milk flow returns to a tiny stream before she puts her nipple back in her top. When the purser has recovered from her erotic demonstration and has made his erection more comfortable, he continues.

"Bol'shoy! I can see why Roman is crazy about you. Tonight, let's play it loose, and I won't have a set time or time limit for each gangbang after the first one. If any gang hogs you, your guard will move them along and will have a list of men to call when you are ready for more. Your guard will let Darkeem or you know if any men want you cleaned up, but I expect few will want that. Your security guard will be outside the suite and Darkeem can be in the suite with you, which shouldn't be too awkward, since I'm sure some of them will want to watch you with him."

"A few of Roman's clients are here at the festival, and others will be arriving tonight. I'll be giving them each an hour with you in the following days and nights. Your schedule will be interrupted whenever a client wants you. They will have their own suites on board here or on their yacht or in Cannes or Monaco. All of Roman's investment clients are multi-million/billionaires, so you will be highly compensated by them. His friends and clients have been told to treat you with respect or they will feel the wrath of Roman."

"Roman wants you at a VIP party at 6. The dress is semi-formal. Your guard will have your schedule for each day and be taking you wherever you need to go. I will book Roman's friends in your suite tonight starting at 9."

Gloria does yoga every morning, but now she is sleeping late and sunbathing. So late each afternoon, she heads to the aft deck wearing a light colored body suit. It is thin enough to reveal the pink coloration of her nipples, labia, and areolae. And it is skin tight, very elastic, and made to fit her body, so it follows the contours of each of her breasts and buttocks perfectly, revealing the cracks of her ass and vulva and her monumental cleavage. She figures she can stretch, exhibit herself, and show off Cannes' best yacht girl.

The stewards have a pad for her yoga in the center of the deck that is elevated, because everyone, even women, want to gawk at her and take videos. Her outrageously curvaceous body is totally captivating as she does one provocative pose after another, that either quash her huge tits or ass or make them even more prominent or make her assets wobble. She is breathtaking when she rises up and down on her arms from a prone position, thrusts her huge ass high into the air, and does a backward arch with her legs spread apart. Growing, dark wet spots in the crotch of her suit and around her nipple and areolae protrusions add to the spectacle. By the end of her routine, she is dripping milk and cream through her suit. She is so aroused from the comments of the crowd and all their staring eyes, she must have a quickie in her suite before she gets ready for dinner, either with Darkeem or some admirers from her yoga session.

The VIP Party

Gloria is excited about the party and a chance to dance with and see and be seen by the rich and famous. She wants to wow the crowd at the party. So she wears an elegant navy blue dress cut down to her naval in a V shape that reveals the entire inside halves of her gorgeous whoppers. Its material is skin tight against her breasts revealing their stunning contours. The ends of her nipples are just barely covered, and almost half of the puffy pink flesh of her large areolae is alluringly exposed. The three quarters views of her breasts and the side views of her long, always erect nipples in the dress are unforgettable. Her ass is completely covered, but her dress is skin tight at her waist and around her ass, so the mindblowing difference in size between her waist and her ass is erotically on display. Her hips are truly amazing in how wide they are compared to her tiny waist and normal thighs. They resemble the hips of the model Crystal Lust, only much wider. Her bubble butt protrudes out far behind her, and she would have no need for a bustle if she were a time traveler back to the 19th century.

Gloria and Darkeem are ushered into the VIP party with no waiting in line, and she is instantly the center of attention due to her ravishing beauty, awesome figure, and revealing dress. People even stop dancing to come over to meet and gawk at her. She can see the party crowd is mostly men with a few, very attractive women who must either be trophy wives or other yacht girls. All the men want to know who she is and where she has been all their lives. She says she is Roman's number one yacht girl, and no one can believe her shocking frankness, but it goes along with her shocking body. It has the effect she wants, since she quickly becomes even more popular, and the lust she is enjoying in the men's eyes increases exponentially. She turns as she talks, to let more of the crowd gawk at the two naked hemispheres of her lascivious mammaries. She knows the three quarters view of her breasts in this dress is electrifying, and she wants to give it to everyone. If a man is talking to her without staring at her breasts, she wobbles them or turns to give him a better view, to watch his eyes travel down and stay fixed on her chest. She is an outrageous exhibitionist and is craving to strip and let all these men watch her dance naked and having sex. But she knows she will be more entertaining and classy if she gradually reveals how wild she is.

Roman pushes through the crowd surrounding her. "Wow, my dear, you are spectacular tonight!" They kiss and hug. "You don't need to serve my friends or associates at this party. I want you to have fun. Come with me. I'll introduce you to Lamman Rucker. I think you two will hit it off."

Lamman is sitting with several other attractive black men when Roman introduces her as his best yacht girl. Lamman gets up with a big smile on his face.

"I'm a big fan!" She gives him a hug, pressing her breasts into him hard.

"Yes, I can see that!" He stares at her bosom as she continues.

"I'm so lucky and thrilled to meet you! I'm such a groupie, and I love black men! Haha!" She turns her body slightly to look at the dancers and give him the best view of her breasts. "Would you like to dance?"

Her anticipation of fucking this celebrity increases her arousal, and she feels her cream trickling down her legs as they walk to the deck for dancing, that was a swimming pool just hours ago. He pulls her towards him and grabs and holds her by her waist. She leans back so he has a better view of her jiggling mountains as she gyrates to the music. She gropes his crotch and feels the growing bulge in his pants.

"You feel nice and big!"

"How much do you cost?"

"A groupie like me would never charge a star, especially a handsome black one like you!"

She spins around to put her back to him, leans forward, and backs that thing up for him, grinding her massive booty into him to the beat of the music. She feels his hands on her waist and hips and knows he is marveling at and feeling how wide they are compared to her miniscule waist. She takes his hands and puts them on the sides of her breasts. Next she bends over all the way, spreads her legs wide, and squeezes her tits to get them between her legs, so she can put her hands on the deck and grind even harder into him. After a while, she straightens up, turns to face him, and notices the edges of her dress are now on the outside her nipples, completely exposing them and their streaming milk to his lecherous glares. She shakes her body to give motion to the two subjects of his lust, and her enjoyment of his staring brings a broad smile to her lovely face.

"I'm all yours! Why don't you have me in my suite onboard right now? If you want to share me with all your black friends, I would love it!"

She thrills Lamman and his three black buddies with her remarkable beauty and the sensual transformations of her body. Her excitement level and orgasms are especially intense with everything Lamman does to her, and she knows it's because a star is fucking her. Her groupie fetish is stronger than ever, along with all the other fetishes on her long list. Lamman steps onto her balcony to call other friends, and five more black hunks walk into her suite, to her delight. They put her on the deck in her suite with a pillow for her head, of course, and take turns, two at a time, squatting over her giant tits and fucking her nipple holes with wild excitement. They limit their penetrations of her nipple holes to make room for their semen as they blow, then thrust hard all the way into her boobs to eject their semen all over her luscious orbs. They just can't get enough of groping her jutting tits and squashing her prodigious mammaries between their hands and groins as they slide in and out of her nipples.

Lamman and his buddies leave after two hours of sampling all her holes, and Darkeem joins her for sloppy tenths. She is unhappy she doesn't have time to rejoin the party before her first trick of the night, but that's the life of a working girl. She is being analized by Darkeem when her trick shows up, and he enjoys sloppy elevenths and a very warm rectum.

The Russian Mob

Gloria and Darkeem can tell which of Roman's clients are Russian mafia by their heightened security and affected refinement. This is her first encounter with real mobsters, and she is scared. She wears a heavy coverup that reveals little.

Gloria and Darkeem are taken to the impressive Hotel de Paris in Monaco and up to the elegant and expansive Princess Grace suite. She redoes her lipstick and gargles before leaving the limo because she couldn't resist eating Darkeem's cock during the ride. Her guard stays outside the suite. Inside are twenty five tough looking, heavyset, middle aged Russians and some younger ones, with business suits and radio headsets standing by the walls, who pat Darkeem down. The ugliest and fattest of all, weighing 325 lbs, is sitting in a chair and speaks. Gloria and Darkeem look at each other, both thinking of Jabba the Hut.

"Gloria, welcome! My my, you are gorgeous, just like they said. I am Alexei, and these are my boys."

She has all the eyes of the room as she walks up to Alexei, bends over, quashes her breasts against his chest, and kisses him, softly moaning as their lips part.

"Show us those monsters of hers that everyone is talking about!"

She smiles at him, undoes her belt, and allows Darkeem to take her coverup, revealing her naked, mammoth breasts. The room is instantly filled with loud Russian expletives. The men can't believe their eyes at the size and beauty of her babies. She runs her hands along the bottoms and sides of her shockingly erotic mammary glands as she loves to do while men are enjoying ogling them. She turns around slowly to give the men different views of her spectacular mammary assets and booty, enjoying immensely the growing, tingling excitement from all the lustful looks of the excited men. Her milk is the coup de grace to blow men's minds. Milk constantly streams from her nipples in tiny jets. But some of her milk just flows from folds in her two nipple holes, trickles down the undersides of her extraordinarily lascivious sex organs, and drips off the lowest point of her play toys for men.

"Hello, Alexei and his boys! Yes, my tits are very popular, not only because they are huge and soft and will give you lots of milk, but their nipples are fuckable."

She takes one of Alexei's beefy fingers and pushes it into one of her nipples, making it flow with milk. Pleasure is written all over her face, and she moans uncontrollably with a wide open mouth. She moves his finger around in her large hole, displacing the soft flesh of its many folds, producing more milk and making her moan more. She takes his finger out, spins around, and bends over with her ass just inches away from the don. Her massive ass and her nipple holes drive the men further into shock.

"Don't forget about my ass -- it's huge too!"

She twerks her ass, making her huge cheeks bounce for him. She never forgets to spread apart her cheeks, because she loves showing off the beautiful, pink skin of her crack and asshole. She gives him time to grope her booty and stick his fat finger into her asshole. She waits eagerly for the next fix in her addiction - a climax.

"Ahhhmmmm! Yes, I have cream in my ass just for you and your men. Please finger my pussy too, with a different finger, please. I think it fair that you should sample my wares before you buy me! Oooohhh, yes!" She then stands up, turns to face him, fast enough to sway her heavy assets, and smiles.

"See how easy it is to give me orgasms and how wet I am? Of course, the best things in life don't come cheap. Your money man and my pimp, Darkeem, need to come to an agreement before we fuck."

She comes close to him, and sticks one of her streaming nipples into his gaping mouth. While he is sucking, she moves even closer, ballooning out her tit and spreading her soft mammary flesh out over his face. Then she backs off, but not enough to pull her nipple out of his mouth, and repeats it while he sucks in her milk. The discerning onlookers think about the juxtaposition of her gorgeous tit and his ugly head, and they laugh at how much bigger her tit is than his head. She tosses her head back and her lovely blonde hair, when she reaches a sizable orgasm.

"Ohhhhh! You just gave me my first big orgasm in a while. I needed that. Thanks! You see, I'm quite horny all the time! In fact, I'm a nymphomaniac."

"Alright, I see we have a deal. Would you like me to blow you, or do you want to fuck my nipples, pussy, ass, or all three?"

"I'm afraid I've outlived my dick."

"Well then, why don't you play with my tits all you want? I just love to having them sucked, fondled, and finger fucked. Then I'll let all your boys fuck my nipples with their dicks and any other holes they want too!"

One of the mafia lieutenants starts translating what she says for the other men. She straddles Alexei while he affectionately plays with and sucks on her tits. She surprises everyone by the passion of her moans and the spasms in her stomach that can be seen since her torso is separated from him by the length of her long tits. It is obvious she is not faking her orgasms, like other whores. She too is surprised that such a repulsive sociopath could be so gentle and give her such pleasure.

When Alexei is satisfied, she beats his head with her soft tits, making everyone laugh, then kisses him and gets up. She gets on her knees on a sofa with her stomach against its back and rests her heavy tits on the top of its tall, padded seat back. She puts her hands on the sides of her huge beach balls and turns her head to look at all the men around her, giving them all inviting smiles.

"Okay boys, enjoy yourselves with my breasts. But please be gentle; they are super sensitive!"

Before she finishes speaking, two of the toughest looking guys step up to her. She folds her arms behind her back, to look more submissive and receptive and give everyone a better view of her tits. She is giving in to her overwhelming desire to please men and enticing the mobsters in spite of being terrified of their brutality. She knows Darkeem is too sadistic to object if they are rough with her.

The beefy, highly aroused wiseguys drop their pants and fondle her giant tits with wide open eyes while yelling very excitedly, obviously loving her incredibly curvaceous and oversized tits. The other men move the sofa, with Gloria on it, so that Alexei can better see how her malleable and resilient tits are reacting to the manhandling and how far the hands are sinking into her soft mammary flesh. They press their cockheads into her flesh and slide them around her milky areolae and nipples, before placing the tips of their cocks just inside the curved entrance of each nipple hole. She moans as they push their cocks into her tits very slowly, so they can enjoy every moment, with one hand on a back side of her beach balls and one on their cocks. They start shouting even more excitedly as her pliable flesh starts expanding and swallowing their cockheads. Each man removes his hand from his cock and puts both hands on the back sides of her luscious orbs. They continue slowly penetrating her nipples and exclaiming how fantastic the insides of her tits feel.