Gloria's Transformations - the Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm forcing you through my cervix! Aaaagggg! It hurts so much, especially at first! Feel how tight I am? Oooowwww! Now you're inside my womb! You can fuck it now, but I beg you, please be gentle; my womb is so sensitive!"

He begins by withdrawing from her uterus and slowly re-entering it, and loves how her cervix momentarily stops his movement into her while she groans and grunts, until it suddenly yields and he slips into heaven heralded by a loud squeal. Soon he becomes too excited to resist fucking her hard. Gloria does not become senseless with him due to the average size of his cock, so she is able to plead with him to not fuck her so hard. Her groans are slowly replaced with moans as she is overwhelmed by a cervical climax that gives her continuous waves of incredible pleasure and tingling through her entire body. After he blows, Roman talks to her as he dresses.

"Gloria, to say you are an incredible woman is an understatement! What a fantastic body! I've never seen such splendidly huge tits and ass and a tiny waist on such a gorgeous woman in my life! You must have implants, but they don't look or feel like any implants I've ever known! Yours are perfection! You are so unbelievably ravishing, and your humongous tits make you and everything you do so extraordinarily erotic! And your booty is perfection and so wonderfully voluptuous! How can your ass be so huge and your stomach so flat, and your thighs, normal size? And I love your contractions and spasms and all the cream and milk you produce! But most of all, I love fucking your nipples and womb! You are truly out-of-this-world! Your American plastic surgeons are without a doubt the best! They did a fantastic job!"

"Tonight, my purser will be sending my best friends to your suite. He will make the arrangements with you. They're all going to love you for sure! You'll have to clean up for a few of them, but most of them will enjoy sloppy seconds. Of course, this suite is yours. You will have VIP room service."

"I must have you again later tonight and many, many more times! There are lots more people I want to share you with, more than you can possibly do tonight. So you must stay here the rest of the festival and enjoy my yacht! I'll pay a million euros for you each day! I'll be calling friends, associates, and clients to fly in this week. I'll have your luggage brought over from Bill's yacht right away, and my private secretary will see Darkeem about the payments. The ship's purser will arrange your schedule. You won't be whoring all the time! Ha!"

"I may have only the second largest megayacht in the world, but I do have the most sensational yacht girl in the world! I want everyone to see you on my yacht, and I want you to have a great time! You'll be invited to private parties, and you'll be riding with me in my submarine and helicopter!"

"That sounds awesome! Heehee! But how will your clients get here? There are no available flights into Nice."

"Ah, they will be flying in on their private jets. I won't be paying for my clients. They will negotiate with Darkeem for you. They will love you, I'm sure! You're going to be very good for my business."

Darkeem says, "How do we handle the perverted ones?"

"Don't worry, I'll let them all know Gloria is a priceless friend of mine, and they will pay dearly if they harm a hair on her lovely head!"

"Darkeem is going to be very horny after tonight. We could do a sex show for you and your friends early in the morning."

"That's a great idea! My ship has an auditorium. The purser will arrange it. Uvidimsya, derzkiy!"

Gloria loves her spacious suite with its balcony. Its furnishings are elegant and plush, and the waiting and cleaning staff first class. Roman's friends who come to her suite through the night are mostly attractive and refined, and she has never worked as a whore for so much money with so little effort. Her suite and balcony are covered with cream, milk, mucus, and semen after a night's work and her berth is soaked with her milk when she wakes up at noon, so she tips the cleaning stewardesses well.

The downside of her whoring is that her sexual desires grow more intense as the night progresses. Being fondled and ogled by just ordinary men as she dances for them, suckles them, and is fucked by or sucks on their average sized cocks are all enjoyable but are far from satisfying, especially since most of the men don't last long inside her. So to deal with her cravings, she asks her tricks, after they have blown, if they would like to see her with the black man who is sitting on the balcony, if Darkeem is with her. If not, she brings out an eight inch, very thick black dildo. Her tricks never say no to that. She fucks herself by doing knee bends over the dildo in a hopeless attempt to rein in her desires and entertain the men before her next trick arrives. The clients love watching her impaling herself on the long dildo, her stomach pooch growing with each downward movement, her huge tits and ass bouncing, her cream being splattered on the deck, and listening to her passionate moans. Her immense enjoyment of being penetrates and fucked, even when she does it herself, is a terribly erotic sight for her clients and Darkeem to relish and makes obvious her addiction to sex and how uncontrollable her sexual desires are.

Roman's clients already at the festival are the worse; they are fat or old and can only fuck for a few minutes, just long enough to increase her horniness. So she is intensely horny when her whoring is over in the morning, and her sessions with Darkeem are super hot.

The Show

When it is time for the sex show, Gloria has been fucking all night long and is crazy with lust. Luckily there were a few studs of her many tricks of the night who fucked her hard and long enough to keep her carnal desires from driving her completely insane. Remarkably, she is not tired. She is well conditioned physically by marathon gangbangs with black studs that are an order of magnitude more demanding, and she is animated with a yearning for Darkeem's delicious cock that is burning inside her. She puts on a white, see-through coverup and nothing else, without cleaning herself. When they are escorted to the auditorium's stage and its bed, there is a very large crowd waiting. Her security escort also mounts the stage to be her translator. The crowd instantly quiets down due to her shocking beauty and sexuality.

"Hello, everyone! For those who haven't yet met me, I am Roman's number one yacht girl, and he wants to share me with all of you. Over the next days and nights, I hope you all have a chance to enjoy me! So, what do you think of me?"

She takes off her coverup and the crowd erupts in thunderous applause and shouted Russian obscenities.

"But for right now, my master, Darkeem, and I are going to give you a live sex show! He has been pimping me out all night long. My lips and breath smell like I have been sucking cocks all night, because I have! Haha! And I still have spunk in my mouth and on my face and lips. What do you think, is Darkeem man enough to French kiss me?"

Darkeem is up for the challenge and knows she is only doing this to him for the show. He lifts her up, squashing her tits against his muscular chest, and fucks her mouth with his long tongue after impassionedly kissing her and making her moan. When he sets her back down, she lies on the bed 45 degrees to the audience, with her ass at its corner and her legs spread wide apart and held up in the air with bended knees. She props herself up on her elbows and faces the audience.

"My pussy has been used by five men since I last bathed, and I am loaded and covered with their sperm. Do you think Darkeem is tough enough to eat me?"

Darkeem is also extremely horny and willing to do anything, so he kneels between her legs, spreads her legs wide and starts running his long tongue between her bulging labia, going deeper and deeper. She falls back on the bed, moaning and causing her bulbous tits to sway. Her impressive tits, standing erect and so tightly together on top of her chest without any support, add so much to the eroticism of the scene. He pushes his tongue deep into her vulva and runs it all the way down her slit and into the cum and cream filled cleavage of her huge ass cheeks that protrude out so far below her on the bed. He also runs his tongue along the sharp curves where her ass cheeks suddenly bulge out from her peridium. She squirms to wobble her tits for the crowd and moans deeply as he traces out the alphabet on her clit and penetrates her vaginal opening. His tongue and her excessive horniness give her huge orgasms, and the quivering of her labia lips and mounds and her inner thighs are quite obvious. Her tits get in the act by jiggling and spraying fountains of milk without being touched. To show her to the audience, Darkeem backs away, giving him a chance to towel off the white mess on his face.

She turns so her vulva is directly facing the audience and they can better see the continuing quivers in her flesh. They also enjoy seeing the cream flowing over her plump butt cheeks that bulge out underneath her vulva. Darkeem keeps her vulva and thighs vibrating by playing with her delectable and sensitive breasts, squeezing, fondling, stroking, licking, kissing, and sucking on them. He sucks in a mouthful of milk, then lets the milk flow down over her breasts. With suction on a nipple, he pulls her tit upward and suddenly lets go, to watch it expand and contract as it settles down. He loves putting his lips on the end of her long nipples and sucking them and part of her areolae up over his tight lips into his mouth, then slowly letting her mammary resilience and gravity draw her teat out through his tight lips. Judging by her moans, that is a favorite of hers too. He pushes on her resilient tits to see their reactions, with and without a nipple held in his mouth. He pulls her tits apart and releases them, to watch them collide, flattening against each other, then spring apart and collide again.

"My stomach pooch is not because I'm fat. I'm bloated with a pussy full of cream and semen."

On cue, Darkeem puts a finger into her vaginal introitus, and pushes down on her stomach while he pulls on his finger. The resulting stream of cream travels several feet across the stage, and the reaction of the crowd is uproarious and loud.

Next he climbs on the bed, lifts her up, and sits her down on folded knees next to him, sideways to the audience. Her feet cutely cradle her mammoth ass. She takes off his shorts, stares longingly at his manhood, and grabs his huge, black, erect cock. She sees it is dripping precum, so she can't resist licking and tasting his delicious fluid. She holds up his cock and looks at her audience.

"Isn't his cock magnificent? It's so long and thick, and so black! Look, I can't touch my fingers and thumb around it! I love how it looks and especially how it feels inside me! His huge, black cock turns me on so much, I'll bet I can come just kissing his cockhead!"

She presses her soft, puckered lips on the tip of his cockhead and makes loud kissing and sucking sounds as she draws his cockhead deep into her lips, then withdraws it. She turns his cockhead and kisses it and sucks on it all over as she moans deeply and drools.

"Oh, yes, I'm cumming and loving it! Ooooohhh! Can you see the quivers in my labia and how much cream I am dripping?"

"And look at his magnificent balls! I love them too! They're so big!" She lifts his cock up out of the way, cups her other hand under his testicles, and lifts them up and down, then grabs his big scrotum, pulls it towards her, and gives both his balls very sloppy, sucking kisses over and over again.

"I could suck on his cock for hours, but I'm sure you guys are dying to watch me to take his entire ten inches down my throat! Actually, I want it a lot more than you do! You guys wouldn't know that it's not easy to eat a monster like his, but it is so rewarding! Ha! I've learned to relax my jaw and throat muscles, like a sword swallower. Now watch how much he expands my throat!"

She sits on folded knees at the edge of bed, leans forward until her twin beach balls rest on her legs, and folds her arms behind her back. Darkeem stands by the bed and says, "Say 'AAA', Gloria!" Some of her copious mucus drools from her mouth when she opens it wide and says, "AAA". Darkeem puts one hand on her head and slowly feeds his monster into her, making her neck erotically expand. She moans and makes weird sounds as his cock goes deeper and deeper inside her, until everyone is amazed that she has taken his entire and very thick ten inches without choking or gagging. He holds himself down her throat for as long as she can hold her breath. When he withdraws, mucus drips off his cock and from her lips, and she gasps for air.

"Oh damn, I love it when you force your monster down my throat! Now, please start fucking my face!"

Darkeem refills her mouth, grabs her head with both hands, and starts thrusting in and out of her, making her moan loudly each time he withdraws. He limits his penetrations at first, but soon is going all the way down her throat, to the cheers of the crowd. Her over abundant mucus and the large expansions of her throat make the fucking of her face even more erotic. Her slick mucus filling her mouth and throat, oozing out over her lips, and dripping off his cock is arousing both visually and audibly. The men love her passionate moans, the cute little sounds she makes each time she swallows his fire hose, and the loud slushing sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth and throat.

The two of them are practiced live sex show performers, and they know to vary their routine to enhance the enjoyment of their audience. He withdraws from Gloria, and she sits on the bed, leans back with her outstretched arms far behind her, and arches her back, jutting out her giant tits as far as she can for her very appreciative audience to lustfully ogle. Darkeem stands behind her. She pulls her head back, prominently exposing her throat to the crowd, and enthusiastically sucks his huge cockhead into her mouth. He slowly feeds his cock all the way into her and pulls it out, so everyone can marvel at the rhythmic, large expansions of her throat, the sloppy, wet sounds, and the garbling of her moans. Adding to the profoundly erotic scene are her protuberant tits, with milk jetting out of her massive sex organs, trickling down their sides, and dripping off their luscious undersides in multiple places. And there are the mucus and precum drooling from her lips.

Next he withdraws from Gloria, and she lies down on her back, with her head hanging down over the side of the bed.

"I like being throat fucked this way the best. Oh fuck, I am going to love this!"

She opens her mouth again and stretches her arms out as an invitation, and Darkeem obliges her. Now her out-of-this-world breasts are wondrously on display, and Darkeem holds onto the outsides of her breasts and squeezes them together as he fucks her throat. Then he lets go of them and pushes on her shoulders to get them to swing, as he resumes fucking her throat and making the crowd go wild. The crowd is enthralled both by the remarkable sizes of her luscious, swinging tits and his black cock disappearing down her throat.

To further entertain the crowd, Gloria gets up and selects a handsome man from the crowd standing at the back of the stage. She leads him to the bed, gets him to lie down, then straddles him on her knees and parts her tits with the lucky guy's head, which is much smaller than either of her giant fun balls. The crowd erupts in laughter and screams. She reaches behind her and pulls her huge buns apart. Darkeem doesn't miss his cue, and soon he is ramming into her ass and her tits are being squashed into the guy's face, making everyone wish they were in his place.

Her desires soon make her return to what she loves, orally servicing Darkeem. She is thankful he chose her pussy and not her ass in the fun with the other man. They change their routine, after she has enjoyed several orgasms in each position. He withdraws and holds his cock at her lips while she showers his cockhead with slobbery affection, lavishly compliments his cock, tells him how much she loves it, and begs him to continue giving it to her. He stands up and backs away, and she jumps up and sits on folded knees in front of him. When she rises up, she balloons her tits out as she squashes them against his legs and starts swallowing his cock and moaning again. She puts her hands on his ass as she drives his cock into her mouth again and again, expanding out her tits against his legs even more when he is nuts deep inside her. After a while, she sits back on her ass and puts the back of a hand on her forehead.

"My orgasms are making me dizzy. I guess I really am a dizzy blonde! Ha!" She turns to face the audience, spreads wide her legs, and points to her labia. "Look, my climaxes from his cock are making me spasm. You can see how much I am enjoying his huge black manhood! This is why I adore black men!"

Darkeem picks her up and she puts her tits on his shoulders and wraps her legs around his torso while he guides his cock into her.

"Yes, yes! Now you guys can see a woman getting her womb fucked! It is unbelievably painful due to his huge dick, but it gives me the biggest, most mindblowing climaxes!"

Darkeem at first stays out of her cervix, so he can get her ready for him and bounce her tits up and down on his shoulders and she can moan passionately for their audience. Then he grabs her by her waist and pushes her away so her tits are more on display and swaying, and when she starts screaming, it will be less deafening for him. He stops fucking her and very slowly puts more and more pressure on her cervix. She groans and groans until his cock suddenly explodes into her womb and she erupts with a bloodcurdling scream. She squeals and groans as he repeatedly plunges in and out of her uterus.

"Oh fuck! His cock is Ooowww! so big and hurts so much! Aaaagh! I can't take it!

Next she emits short, high pitched grunts to express the pain of each thrust before the intensely pleasurable sensations she feels in her uterus start to overwhelm her. Her brain is flooded with dopamine, and she goes limp, lost in a rush of euphoria. Her arms and head hang down with just moans passing her lips as he pounds and pounds into her, smashing their groins together, making loud splatting sounds, and ejecting her cream everywhere. He spins them around to give everyone great views, proud of his conquest and ravishment of his blonde sextoy.

He thinks of another position to fuck her the audience will enjoy. He puts her down near the edge of the bed on her stomach, enters her, then picks her up and holds her back against his chest. He leans back and the men in front of them enjoy views of his massive black shaft thrusting into her vulva and her huge tits and stomach pooch bouncing. He slowly fucks her to get that erotic hangup as her cervix resists his huge cock before suddenly opening. He also rams hard into his gorgeous cock sleeve and then holds her motionless so that the bouncing of her tits, the oscillations of her stomach bulge, the undulations in her ass, and her muscle spasms are more noticeable.

She is still senseless after he is finished with her and sets her down on the bed. The muscle spasms in her labia and legs are quite noticeable and continue on for a minute.

Showing Off her Body

The next day she sleeps until early afternoon and is so thankful Darkeem is with her in the suite to relieve her horniness the moment she awakes. She cleans up and dumps the cream in her pussy and bowels to flatten her stomach and give herself an enema. She puts on a neon yellow bikini, with no coverup, so she can show off Roman's best yacht girl as she was instructed and desires herself. Her bikini's material is thin and semi-transparent to lessen tan lines, reveal the pinkness of her nipples and areolae, and to show she has and needs no support. All her bikini tops are of very flimsy material to allow her supple and heavy breasts to jiggle and sway as she walks and moves. She loves entertaining the gawkers that constantly surround her with the motion of her gorgeous mammaries, thoroughly enjoying their stares, compliments, and provocative comments.