All Comments on 'Glory Hole - Amelia's Perfect Job Ch. 02'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I love the chapter! The sex was fucking hot! I have to wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter given that the husband is now essentially cheating on his wife in his mind. The sons are doing what young guys do, fucking as much pussy as possible. However, it's going to be interesting to see what drove the husband to seek outside sex. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Decisions!

I can’t decide if I want you to wrap it up by spilling the truth or keep going for awhile.

You write very well. Thanks for sharing your talent.

weallhaveneeds25weallhaveneeds25over 3 years ago
more

Love this story line. Please keep it going.

Sexy_Bear1Sexy_Bear1over 3 years ago

I'd love to see more of this part of the series and perhaps the action would take place at home with everyone realizing exactly what was happening? Love your stories! I'm off to read some more so I can shoot this load backed up in my hot swollen balls.

See you around! 😀

ManoBlueManoBlueover 3 years ago

Let her get caught

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Awesome story so far hopefully there will be more to come maybe some real family sex at home

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dear Author,

Will you be continuing this story with a new chapter, or start a new story?

LtrockhardLtrockhardover 3 years ago

Interesting.. Let her get caught would like to see how that turns out!!

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

Chris,

What a great, fun ride you've taken us on, so far.

I would imagine a wife asking her unsuspecting husband a few more questions,

as to why he's at a glory hole? lol!

Also why no one in her family, has recognized her voice?

Don't get me wrong, it's still a great story.

Plenty of potential for more chapters, and I'm here for that! lol!

Thanks,

WB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.