All Comments on 'Glory Hole Ch. 05'

by incesting

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WolfenSS69WolfenSS69almost 4 years ago
Why LA?

What am I missing? Going to LA not Berlin?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredible story!

Thank you so much for this amazing story. So erotic and sensual, pushing all the right buttons. I do hope you will continue the story, and we get to find out more of the changing dynamics of all the relationships.

M

JimmyHuntJimmyHuntalmost 4 years ago

Make it helen return home with sara and adem please. Then three couples have fun in swinging and useing more glory hole fun with three womens together.

duskyhazeduskyhazealmost 4 years ago

Liked it very much.

Ryk_LRyk_Lover 3 years ago

I would very much like you to continue the story. I would like the new twist and kinks that you have put forth. Good work thank you, by the way five stars.

nicho1855nicho1855over 3 years ago
Different

A very interesting and enjoyable story to read. I do hope you continue this tale because at this stage of the story Peter and Adam seem to be the ones losing out on the intimate interactions with their mom's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely red hot, I was off my head with cunt lust.

RudyJeRudyJealmost 3 years ago

Very interesting and entertaining story, well told. As Nicho1855 commented, Adam and Peter drew the short card. The glory hole played a very subdued role. Pity. Please tell us how Sara and Helen faired. Thanks for the good story!

LordDeanLordDeanalmost 3 years ago

This was just wonderful to read. So full of love and passion, exploration and satisfaction. Thank you for this one too.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

As I mentionned in my comment on part 1 I stopped rating these stories, and luckily so because I didnt like them.

The way Helen and Sara fall for each other looks more like teenage behaviour to me than 40 year old women.

In part 2 (and 3) Ernst is being cuckolded by Helen (and Sara), and occasionally is allowed to fuck his wife, and once Sara. His main job is providing breakfast and diner to the wives. Dont understand how a character like that can succesfully run a company....

The gloryhole part is far fetched.

The final part ... OK, dump Ernst on his mother, send Peter to Berlin, throw Adam out, and all is well isnt it ?

I think this entire story is more a lesbian story than an incest one.

Helen is a very egoistic, manipulative woman.

What about Heidis poor demented husband?

I wouldnt have rated it more than 2 stars (if even)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think if Jose and his bum gets it :)

He thinks this incest story is far fetched. 😂

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 1 year ago

I'd love to have a wife like Helene!

great lovergreat loverabout 1 year ago

Creative story. Helene should have given her father in law a blowjob too

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow what juvenile acts by Helene. So predictable. Not at all a great story but just sex to fill the pages. Should be listed as science fiction.

LechemanLecheman2 months ago

An element of sympathy/empathy for the husband and sons of the two women.

Rather than be upfront and leave them, they bewitch/beguile the sons leading them along professing love knowing full well, that unless they felt the need for a cock, they would not be with them.

To me, that was cold from a mother perspective.

The father was a lost cause when he did not take a stand. Loving and standing by his wife was acceptable for a while, but when she began to shun him, that was the writing on the wall.

Throwing his mother into the mix, when there did not appear to be any prior connection or mutual acknowledgement before hand, was a reach from the author's perspective.

I liked the story even though, there was a lot, a lot of introspection occurring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincesting@incesting
The stories I have written and their brief…… It Started With A Slip Of The Hand. I’ve written a spin-off of the magical story that one of my favourite authors from Lit- ‘alwayswantedto’ had written a long while back. (Unfortunately the porn police of Literotica isn’t allowin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Glory Hole Ch. 04 Previous Part
Glory Hole Series Info