Glory Hole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara replied, "Merry Christmas Helene, my love. I regret that I am not with you this Christmas. It won't happen ever again, EVER."

"I am waiting for the sixth of January. Can't wait to see you." Helene confirmed her plan.

"I am dying to kiss you, hold you, make love to you," Sara replied

"Me too." Helene replied, and eagerly added, "I've to tell you something..."

---------

Over the last two months, ever since Sara had told her about Adam and their relationship, Helene had been a bundle of emotions. The influence Sara had on her was incredible; in her opinion, there was nothing Sara could do wrong. That was the power of their love. The more Helene thought about Adam and Sara, trying to rationalize their sexual relationship in her mind, the more it bothered her emotionally. Many a times, her own thoughts had wavered towards Peter, and every time she would shirk the idea out of her mind.

Somewhere around the same time, Ernst had built the glory hole wall after Peter had gone back to college in October, after her birthday weekend. With the glory hole's faceless fucking, and with Adam and Sara's posters on the wall in front of her and under the upper berth, as she received pleasure, for some reason Peter kept coming back to her mind even while none of her sexual fantasies had ever involved Peter earlier. But the mere thought of it sent shivers in her spine.

Her center focus was to get together with Sara earliest. For that, previously the dynamic involved Adam the Lover, and now the dynamic had changed to Adam the Son and Lover.

On the home front, when Peter arrived earlier in December, a couple of days before his birthday, their one kissing session had taken a turn for the better, and now they were kissing and making out like teenagers. Her mind was doing tricks with her; every time she kissed Peter she imagined Sara kissing Adam, images of them having sex from the Kama Sutra calendar clouded her mind. It had reached a point where she was now imagining Peter fucking her while in fact, it was Ernst was fucking her - in the glory hole or even otherwise.

Helene spoke with Sara daily; they spoke about everything in general, and down to more specific. She told Sara, the reason for excess use of the glory hole with Ernst, was because she would imagine Peter inside her while she was being taken by his father. And after Peter had come in December, from earlier days when she regretted letting Peter kiss her, she had reached a point where she confided in Sara how much she was looking forward to it; how much she dressed up for it.

She blamed Sara for corrupting her, many times mock chastising her for it. In time she would credit Sara for it. Sara, in turn, teased her aplenty.

As Peter kissed her every morning and evening, Helene experienced an emotional similarity of what Sara had with Adam. The equivalency of it with Sara got Helene to a mental high. She wanted more.

---------

What happened that evening was critical to report to Sara. Helene was so overwhelmed that she did not believe it herself. She was rambling as she spoke with Sara about it.

Both spoke for four hours until Helene collapsed on the sofa and spent the night there, exhausted both physically and mentally. It was past four in the morning.

Ernst came out around seven in the morning looking for Helene and saw her sleeping on the sofa, her phone near her. He knew immediately she must have been speaking with Sara and slept there. He slowly picked her up in his arms and lifted her, scooping up her light body.

She instinctively brought her arms around his neck and leaned her head on his shoulder and moaned, "mmm."

Ernst tucked her in the bed. Helene was very tired and slept in.

Another hour later, she got up and kissed Ernst, wished him "Merry Christmas" with as much festive spirit she could muster.

She got a cheery 'Merry Christmas' in return. Ernst was glad Helene looked happy and upbeat.

Ernst had brought coffee, and they enjoyed a leisurely relaxed Christmas morning in bed enjoying coffee together. Helene stayed in bed lazily while Ernst showered; she ran in her mind everything she and Sara had discussed last night. The anticipation of it tickled her.

Ernst got ready and offered to make breakfast as she got ready.

She offered her, "Thank you. I'll wake up the slugabed and drag him down with me."

Helene went back into her closet to change her nightie and pulled back her nightgown over it.

Peter was already up and anxiously waiting for his mom for over an hour. As had become his habit, he slept without his t-shirt and only wore boxers at night. He had cleaned up and had gone back under the covers and was anxious to know if something was wrong. Last night, his mother had not come into his room to kiss him good night, and it looked like she was ditching him this morning as well. It was not just the kissing; he was also worried if he had somehow let on his secret with her. What did she mean last night, when she had said, 'you have had more than your fair share today. Don't you think?'

Was she referring to his sucking on her breast yesterday, or kissing her in front of his father? His shaft was standing at attention in anticipation, and he sighed in relief when the door clicked open, and he saw Helene enter.

Upon reaching the bed, Helene undid her robe and let it slip off her shoulders.

If it were possible to have a heart attack at twenty-one, Peter was going to have one then. His eyes popped out at what he saw.

His mother was wearing a see-through red chemise nightie made of very fine net. With not a shred under it, every part of her front was transparently visible to Peter. With his jaw on the floor, he zoned in on her breasts, both staring proudly in his face. The thin cover in front of them of no consequence. The chemise reached her hips and gave the duty of rest of the titillation to her panties. He slowly looked down towards her all too familiar pussy and saw her pussy lips carving their presence through the same transparent fabric on the panties as well. The thin, fluffy white lining around the edges of the chemise gave it a Christmasy spirit.

No one said anything for a long while, and Helene broke the silence with, "Merry Christmas, Dear."

Peter was trying to rationalize what had just happened. Moments ago, he feared his kissing days were over, and now his mother had just gone ahead and upped the game.

He recovered from his dumbstruck zone and offered a lame, "Merry Christmas, Mom."

Recovering, he got up arching his back as he wished her and offered her his hand. She followed his lead and entered under the duvet. She held the cover briefly as he scrunched-in a few inches while turning towards her. As she slipped into his bed, he turned even more to half ride her. Before she got an opportunity to turn towards him, he attacked her with passion and took over her mouth. His mother's head was still above his elbow pit as he hefted on the same elbow to turn and bring his head over hers.

Their kissing was only for the name. Within fifteen minutes in his bed, he had alienated the chemise off from her breasts. He had kissed, licked, sucked, and mauled her breasts to his heart's contentment. Another fifteen minutes later, she slowly and half-heartedly pushed him off from on top of her. She reminded him that Ernst was waiting for them for breakfast.

When she did manage to untangle and get up, her Chemise was off from both her shoulders. As she stood up, it fell to the floor leaving her with only the panties on her. She picked the robe and wore it straight on, instead of bothering with the chemise, which she picked up in her hand and dragged it behind her.

It took Peter fifteen seconds to shoot cum all over his chest while he moaned, "Mom," and kept jerking his dick.

Helene quickly showered to get ready and joined Ernst who was waiting for the both of them for breakfast.

Peter joined them in another ten minutes and wished his dad, "Merry Christmas, Dad."

"Merry Christmas, Son," Ernst responded as if reminding him of their relationship.

While they were having breakfast, Peter saw the mistletoe on the chandelier from last night, directly in his line of sight. He signaled his mom, silently with his face and eyes towards the chandelier. She realized what he was signaling towards and without much ado covered up.

"Ernst, I asked Peter to take the mistletoe down and hang it elsewhere. I don't want to be assaulted every time I turn in my kitchen." Helene offered.

They all laughed at the joke Helene made of it, and then she added, "As if under the chandelier is any better, you know we are going to spend all of today there. Not fair." She managed in fake exasperation.

"Cheeky." Ernst chided Peter.

Peter grinned as if it was all intentional, keeping in mind that it was Christmas day.

Ernst leaned towards his wife and kissed her on the lips, "Thankfully I don't need mistletoe to kiss you, my love."

Helene wore a Christmas dress that made her look many years younger. It was a very classy high-end Chanel dress, made for women with a perfect figure, and Helene pulled it off with style and felt sexier as she wore it. Made of fine cashmere wool, the dress was not bulky even while it kept her warm. The fur on the ends of the sleeves let her snuggle into soft and cuddly faux hair whenever she felt like it.

"Mom, you look beautiful" Peter complimented her as soon as he saw her standing.

"Yes, dear. You look great." Ernst added before she could thank Peter.

She said, "Thank you" and nodded towards both of them, one by one.

Half an hour later, they retreated towards the sitting room and the Christmas tree to open their gifts. Before she could find her corner Peter held her waist and planted a nice, wet kiss on her lips. As they broke away, he grinned and signaled towards the chandelier on her head. She smiled and turned to sit but bumped into Ernst, who stood less than ten inches beside her. He pulled his hand behind Helene and bent down to kiss her well and proper; a nice wet and sloppy kiss.

Over the next two hours, the scene in the drawing-room was surreal for each one of them. With every move Helene made, whether to pick a gift or keep a glass on the table; whether to get up for going to the toilet or to get the lunch going, either Ernst or Peter would get up and kiss her. It had become a contest amongst them as to whose reaction was faster, responding to Helene moving about. Often one passed her to the other after he was done. By the afternoon, taking after his father, Peter was kissing her with tongue in her mouth, and she was kissing him back.

By Lunchtime, the pretense of kissing under the mistletoe was weakening. The kisses became longer, and the tonguing more serious. If they didn't break for lunch, that Helene had somehow managed between the relay kissing, she would surely be fucking them both right there in the drawing-room.

After lunch, even while Helene's mind told her to go upstairs and rest it out a little, she gave in to the temptation, and they all shifted back to the drawing-room again. She was feeling very hot and bothered, and she felt exhilarated having this foreplay with Peter and Ernst in the same room.

She was defying all the instincts that told her to cool down a bit for the evening, as they were expecting a guest. Ernst's parents usually came at Christmas, and today her mother-in-law was expected, later in the evening.

The kissing game restarted where they had left and, in time, only grew hotter. Ernst was groping along with kissing Helene. Peter had started kissing her, holding her head in his hands and tongue kissing her, she was fervently returning every kiss.

Peter also knew his grandmother was arriving later in the evening. That's why his variation was designed for earlier. Had it not been a pre-set plan, he would not have budged from this erotic family get together. Though, it seemed perfect because it had worked everybody up at the right time.

Reluctantly, Peter told his parents that he was going to see a friend for an hour and should be back much before his grandmother arrived. He found no resistance from either Helene or Ernst.

Helene and Ernst were kissing and necking before Peter had exited the front door. Peter rushed as soon as he could and ran his phone urgently even as he drove his car around the corner. He continued to rush someone at the other end of the phone, even as he walked briskly towards his home, trying to avoid unnecessary attention from neighbors.

Peter entered from the rear unlocked door and went into his hiding room with the phone in his hand, screen streaming all three cameras. As expected, he got a fleeting look at his mom in the camera as she walked through the hallway, and turned towards the room that led to her side of the glory hole wall. Keeping the facade of faceless fucking, his dad followed her a couple of minutes later.

Peter's phone pinged a confirmation receipt. He shot a message back. His distraction plan was ready. The stop clock started for precisely five minutes.

Ernst was in half-mind to actually go to the main door and check everything before joining Helene from across the glory hole wall. The action from the drawing-room since morning had them both hot and horny enough, to go at it instantly.

Like clockwork, five minutes after they had entered the glory hole room, the bell rang. Ernst swore to God it was not possible to be more ill-timed than that. He mumbled something while he came out of the glory hole room and then exited the gateway room into the hallway. Peter tiptoed into the glory hole room on cue and saw his mother hanging out from the upper hole this evening. Obviously, she was receiving oral pleasure, when Ernst had been called to the door. Her legs, while splayed open, were hanging downwards. Peter admired her open pussy that was glistening with his dad's saliva, and loads of her own juices.

Peter was in heaven, and this opportunity to go down on his mother was God's Christmas gift to him. He kissed her legs and went up to her thighs at a comfortable pace. Peter knew his father was not going to come back in soon. By the time her pussy was eye level to his face, he smelled the delicious aroma of mother's juice, leaking profusely. Peter could guess how much his mother was waiting for, what was coming next. His hands around both her thighs hefted them and perched them on his shoulders. Peter moved ahead and kissed her pussy.

He licked, kissed, and sucked his mother's pussylips.

Helene locked her legs behind his head and was cumming instantly while moaning.

"UUUUHHHHHH. UUUUHHHH." it was as if her pussy spoke in his mouth.

Peter gave a confirmation back, "muuah."

Out front, on their pebbled driveway, Ernst was listening to carol singers organized by Peter. Young girls sang in beautiful symphonies one carol after another. Ernst could not find the courage to turn back small young girls from their door and offered them pastries before they left.

By the time Ernst managed to discharge the performance from the front porch, with as much politeness he could muster in his aroused state, Helene was well into her third orgasm and cumming like an open tap. Her legs that had locked Peter's head into her pussy were supported by her hands pulling his head into her pussy, pulling him with his hair.

She was shouting, "uuuuuunnnngghhh." She was cumming like she meant it and gave all her strength to pull him back into her, where he came from. Her hands pulled him with his hair, her legs locked behind him adding pressure, on his shoulders and neck.

Peter had propped his phone on the side and had lost a direct view of what was happening outside. He struggled to unclasp his mother's hands from behind his head to see the camera. He panicked. The front door was closed, and the hallway camera showed footsteps far too close for him to be able to jump out of the room without coming face to face with his father.

Peter freed himself from his mother's grasp, and left her hanging, trying to figure out what to do next. In a split second available, he hid himself behind the heavy door that had the sideboard rack mounted on it. He was not in plain view, but the risk was that, in a matter of seconds, he and his father would be on the same side of the glory hole wall and in the same enclosed room.

As soon as Ernst entered the glory hole room, he saw his wife's legs hanging loose, quivering and shaking. Her hands, which moments earlier, were holding Peter's head in her pussy were now covering her pussy and slowly petting the pussylips. Ernst assumed she started fingering herself as she had been waiting for him.

Helene was about to retreat when Ernst took charge and started licking her. Helene's hands that were still on his side of the glory hole wall, went behind Ernst's head and pulled him in her pussy. With his father unable to see any activity on his side of the wall, other than what he was doing in his wife's pussy, Peter beat a hasty retreat.

Truly spent, Helene climaxed the final time that afternoon, this time on a different tongue. By then, Peter was in his car. He started the engine and went for a drive. He had a doubt but couldn't really nail it down because his ears were tightly plugged by his mother's thighs. He thought he heard her cry out his name when she was cumming. Did she? Why would she do that?

Ernst's parents - Heidi and Stefan - always joined the family for a Christmas dinner. It had become a long time family tradition of sorts. Sometimes they would stay for more than a day, but mostly they would stay for a night.

When Stefan was diagnosed with advanced dementia, about two years ago, he was admitted to an old-age care home for proper care. Ernst had ensured that he was getting the best possible care, but everyone knew his situation was not going to be improving much from hereon ahead.

Heidi, on the other hand, was fairly fit for her age. She would soon be sixty-two in a couple of months. Heidi lived alone in their hometown, managing perfectly well in a substantial house. She had to herself a driver-cum-assistant, a woman from Poland, and also office staff who mulled around her home because she managed Stefan's business from home, mostly to keep herself busy. She visited Stefan daily.

Like last year, Heidi came alone for the traditional family get-together on Christmas. Until later on Christmas Day, they all enjoyed dinner and drinks together.

While relaxing on the ground floor sitting room, Heidi gave gifts to the three of them; Ernst and Helene gave her a vinyl-record player for a gift. Heidi has been a musician back in her days, and her impressive collection of vinyl-records needed a better record player than the one she had. She loved her gift.

Somewhere during the fun and games, Peter stood up and held his grandma in the center of the room and kissed her lips in front of everyone. When Heidi looked at him quizzingly and surprised, he signaled toward the mistletoe she had been standing under and then hugged her.

With cheerfulness and joy around them, they partied as the night went on. Her new record player was tested, and everyone danced on old, slow songs; Peter with Heidi, and Ernst with Helene, switching partners often, every little while jostling to get under the mistletoe hanging from the chandelier.

When their dance ended, Ernst went to the record player to turn it off, and Peter took Heidi's lips under the mistletoe, kissing her respectfully on her lips one last time.

Ernst came to them and took his mother's arm from Peter to kiss her one final time under the mistletoe, also on her lips without any tongue. Helene looked at them, standing closeby, and suddenly lightbulbs in her mind flashed as if she had become enlightened with worldly knowledge, from within.

Helene stepped forward and tapped Ernst off, smiling towards him. Helene looked on and smiled, now more sure of herself than ever. Ernst made way for her, as Helene stepped forward and took Heidi's lips and kissed her slowly. Then again and again. Five minutes later, Helene was still in Heidi's mouth even as Peter and Ernst gawked at the ladies conjugate.