Glory Hole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Helene freed Heidi, softly pecking her one final time, she wished her, "Merry Christmas!" Heidi was overwhelmed, her head was buzzing, but gave back a controlled grin.

They all eventually retreated for the night around twelve in the night. Everyone was exhausted and somewhat drunk. As was expected, Heidi stayed over for the night in the third bedroom on the first floor. This was their usual room whenever Heidi and Stefan decided to stay back.

After changing for the night in her ensuite bathroom, instead of heading to her bed, Helene picked the phone and called Sara. Ernst knew this as her ritual and went on under the covers as she stepped into the sitting room outside their bedroom.

Helene had been exchanging messages with Sara all evening.

Her phone call with Sara was a confirmatory call of sorts, and it was the shortest conversation she had had with Sara in months.

"Going ahead," Helene confirmed as if on a do or die mission.

"Love you," Sara replied as if sending her emissary on a mission.

Helene blew Sara a kiss good night, chucked the phone on the sofa, and entered Peter's room without knocking.

Peter was waiting for his mother.

She came next to his bed and shed her gown. She looked far more cool doing it, as against what she felt inside. She was burning with desire and lust, on her inside.

Her gown found the floor, without much fanfare, and she stood stark naked in front of Peter.

Shocked to see his mother naked, he leapt up from his shoulders, elbows behind him on the bed. Instead of looking towards her breasts and her pussy, he looked at her face trying to find an explanation. No words came out of him even as he looked on.

She flippantly said, "since you are going to claw my nightie off anyway, I thought it might be best if I came without one."

Bizarrely, she didn't explain the lack of panties. Peter had overtly never touched her pussy. That was about to change though.

She did not bend on him, nor did she kiss him, but she let him admire her for a long while. Belatedly, Peter raised his right hand reaching out, inviting her under the covers.

She looked towards his boxers, visible when he lifted half the covers, and said, "don't you think it's unfair?"

He found no logic in what was expected, but it would be stupid to argue with his mother at this point. His boxers came off and revealed a rock hard boner almost pink, pulsing with blood.

Helene took the covers in her hand and crawled ahead with her knees on either side to line his dick below her pussy and sat crushing it between them. Her wet pussylips wrapped his dick, and she rode it flat on his stomach. She moved up and down on his dick massaging it with her pussy, as it remained crushed between his belly and her pussy, growing another inch. Her hands pressed on his chest to find support.

There was nothing obscure about her movements. There wasn't even a show of trying to kiss him as yet. Her juices lathered his dick as she moved slowly covering it with liquid gold she was producing.

A few minutes of this agonizing stimulation and Helene eventually bent forward, taking his lips with hers. She kissed him with passion like she meant business.

Helene's body felt hot under his hands as if she was running a fever. Peter's open palms crawled all over her back and then ventured on his bums without compunction. He egged her butt to buck on his dick as he made love to her mouth. Her pussy's entrance had lifted back an inch with her leaning forward into his lips.

As she continued to kiss him lovingly, Helene brought her hands behind her son's head, in his hair. She tousled his hair, rubbed his hair, played with his hair extravagantly, and for the first time thanked God that Ernst was bald.

Then Helene lifted her chest back up, her hands lightly pushing his chest as if asking him to stay back. Her pussy lips enveloped the girth of his dick again.

As she sat on his dick, still moving forward and back, she asked him, "You know your father does not have hair on his head, right?"

In his cloudy state-of-mind, Peter thought he hadn't heard his mother right. At first, he did not understand, but as she looked into his eyes, it sank in, and his heartbeat sped up to a hundred and kept going higher. His mother knew that he had fucked her and sucked her pussy.

Peter had been a blatant fool and didn't think it through when he was licking her pussy she held his head inside her quim. His mother had held his hair as she pulled him in. Peter was stupid enough, to not remember that just the previous day he had unclasped his mother's ankles to get her legs on his shoulders while fucking her, and then she had locked her legs behind his head. How could she not feel his long wavy hair on her legs?

It was as if Peter was hit by a truck loaded with bricks. He felt as if his mother might just bring out a knife and chuck it in his chest, for his deceit. He felt small, and he felt like a creep.

Peter did not realize that his cock had vanished from between them and had gone inside his mother's pussy. As he looked into her eyes, offering an apology as she squeezed her pussy and clasped his cock hard. She had moved her hips higher and downed herself on his dick, taking him in, until he was way inside her.

Helene smiled as only she could. His heartbeat slowed and returned to a hundred. She started bucking on his cock slowly. He could not believe what had just happened. It was like falling off an airplane to land on your feet.

Helene's bucking gained momentum, and his fear turned into euphoria. His hands on her butt helped her hesitantly. Their eyes locked in love and devotion.

Helene was so overwhelmed with her overt act of fucking her own child that she yelped when she came. Her Rodeo position copied Sara's from the calendar, as she ran it in her mind.

"UUUUUUUNNNNNGGGGGHHH," was her shout, as if she wanted the world to know what she had just done.

Undoubtedly Heidi heard her, who was clear that Helene was getting some action tonight.

Before she could finish cumming, Peter turned her from above him. Laying her down on her back, angled again at her pussy Peter reentered his mother. She was numb from inside and out. He started slowly shoving into her back and forth. Before she could climb down from her sexual high, he had his mother going back up. He regularly shoved into her, with his unique thuds, reminded her of the two days of similar loving that she had received. Peter would shove hard and paused for a couple of seconds before he withdrew to repeat. She marked it inside her pussy as her son's patent style.

When he sprayed his cum inside her, he grunted like he had succeeded in some lifelong goal, "AAAAAAGGHHHHH." He did not shout, but Helene did.

She was cumming like it was her first orgasm of the night, and it shook from head to toe. Helene did not let eye contact, between her son and herself, waver. They looked into each other's eyes and humped as she grunted her, "UNNNNGH." Not loud like her previous grunt but loud enough to tell him, 'thank you, my son.'

They could have made love all night. But she had other things on her mind. She felt energized for some reason. Clearly it was more because of things running in her mind, than her physical activity.

They lay in each other's arms for a brief while, cuddling. Peter wanted to restart and was kissing her relentlessly between their two sessions. But she squeezed out from under him.

As he lay on his back again, she kissed Peter "good night" and left. He wanted to talk, but she was not interested at the moment.

Peter could not believe what had just happened. He started believing in God and thanked his good fortune. The turn of events had him gobsmacked.

Outside Peter's room, Helene reached for her phone lying on the sofa. She found a cowgirl gif emoji while looking for a cowgirl hat, and pressed send.

Sara, on the other end of the world, laughed herself silly as she imagined Helene rocking on Peter in a manner the girl in the gif was bucking on the dummy rodeo horse. Message received.

Instead of going towards her own bedroom, Helene turned instead towards Heidi's bedroom. She knocked lightly, enough for Heidi to have heard it and entered without waiting for a response.

Heidi's room was dark, but as Helene entered, light from outside the room broke the darkness inside. Clearly, Heidi wasn't sleeping. As Helene reached near her bed, Heidi looked towards her, surprised.

Helene's robe was on her shoulders, but she had not tightened the belt. That left her front bare for Heidi to look at. Even though Helene's breasts were covered from the lapels, her pussy mound was out in the open.

Helene bent on Heidi's head and kissed her on the lips, "Hi."

Heidi, kissing her back, replied, "Hey."

Helene pulled the covers from Heidi and took her hand, and pulled on it as if asking to sit up. When Helene had her sitting up on the edge of the bed, she bent and kissed Heidi again a few times on the lips before stepping back, and started pulling on Heidi's hand again, asking her to come along.

Helene led the way with Heidi's hand in hers. She was only lightly tugging Heidi, who walked behind her daughter-in-law in her own dazed mental cloudiness. When they entered Helene's bedroom, the door clicked to let Ernst know she was entering. He was under the cover but had not slept yet. On seeing his mother being led by Helene inside, he was as confused as his mother.

Helene stopped only when she had reached her side of the bed and left Heidi's hand. She brought up her hands on her shoulders to shrug the gown off. Night light filtered dimly into the room from the bathroom. Heidi saw a completely naked well-built Helene and was immediately in awe of her beauty. Heidi had never in her life kissed or touched a woman sexually. All that was going to change soon.

Helene let Heidi admire her for a little while, and then brought her head down on Heidi's and kissed her one more time, with her tongue going in. Her hands were busy on Heidi's gown. As she kissed Heidi, her hands unsnapped Heidi's bra and let her saggy, but large, breasts fall in front. Helene bent in front of Heidi and helped her step out of the knickers she was wearing. "Not bad," Helene thought. She did not come up instantly but kissed Heidi's mound once.

She stood up and asked Heidi, as if it was a question, "Would you like to sleep with us please?"

Helene gave little pressure on Heidi's shoulders to make her sit and then shuffle back towards the middle. In another world, Heidi could have died of embarrassment, had she found herself naked in front of her son kissing a woman, but Helene had made this magic happen with so much love that no one could even question the normalcy of the scenario. Ernst just looked towards them in amazement.

Heidi kept facing Helene and her eyes moist with emotions. Helene kissed her innumerable times as if urging her into considering this as a loving gesture on her part. Heidi brought her hands cupping Helene's face and kissed her affectionately. Helene's hands flew behind Heidi and pulled Heidi's shoulder and head into her mouth. A minute later, Helene's hand left Heidi's head to search for Ernst without looking behind Heidi.

Heidi shivered as her back felt her son's hand. Nuzzling Heidi's neck, Helene's reached out her hand on Ernst's hip to pull him forward. When she felt Ernst's pajamas bottom on him, she left Heidi's neck to look at him as if he was being rude.

She glared at him, amazed as if asking, 'Do you want this or not?'

He shuffled with boyish urgency, and without waiting for Helene to pull on him again, nestled his dick inside his mother's butt-crack. Helene was kissing the side of Heidi's neck and could feel the low moan in her throat and shiver in her spine.

Helene smiled in Heidi's neck.

As the dual assault on Heidi continued, she was soppy wet. She had not had sex in over three years and the sinfulness of what she was doing was way too much for her.

Ernst pushed his forearm between her thighs and hooked her left thigh up to find space enough for his dick to enter.

As Ernst sank in her, Heidi moaned passionately, "mmmmmm," in Helene's mouth. His slow climb-down into his mother spoke volumes of love he had for her, considering how turned-on he was at that moment.

Ernst fucked his mother with love and passion, and yet slow enough to relish the moment forever. Heidi nestled into her daughter-in-law, and they looked into each other's face and eyes.

Heidi's eyes were thanking Helene for what she had made them do. Helene's eyes only thanked Heidi back in appreciation for returning the love.

As Ernst's jerks became urgent, Helene took Heidi's mouth and pushed her tongue inside.

Both Ernst and Heidi exulted their climax together within a few seconds, overwhelmed by the depravity of their actions.

Heidi moaned her climax in Helene's mouth, "mmuuuaaaa."

This was one of those rare nights when Ernst wanted to double-tap his lover. He was so charged up that he took hold of his mother and turned her towards him, kissing her like a lover. They exchanged some twenty sloppy kisses, and he turned his mother on her back before finding his position on top of her, between her legs. Her head was resting on Helene's arm, high up near her shoulder. As Ernst rose up to line his dick in front of Heidi's pussy, he looked down on two of the most beautiful women in his life. His eyes remained locked with Heidi's, and he sought permission to enter as if it was their first time, and her eyes invited him in.

He descended into her with love and devotion in his heart; lust and desire in his eyes. His cock found bottom as she responded with arching her hips upwards. Finding no attention from her husband, Helene turned her head towards Heidi and started licking her ears. Heidi's hands were on Ernst's shoulders, pulling him, as she let him give her what she wanted badly.

Ernst willed himself to slow and made love to his mother as he longed for this day his entire life and thanked Helene in his mind. He remembered she was lying next to them and looked sideways towards Helene.

Their eyes communicated, she asked, "like it." teasing.

Ernst's saying, "thank you for this. I love it more than anything in the world."

Mother and son slept in each others' arms until it was morning. Helene was sleeping on her back, her lips wide from ear-to-ear in a smile of contentment.

This was a Christmas night the family won't forget, ever.

---------

Sara asked Adam, "Do you think you can manage to stay somewhere else, for some time." It was a very odd question for Adam coming from Sara. Clearly, it was not even a question, but a request.

Adam surprisingly checked, "What's wrong?"

Sara clarified, "Helene is coming over, and we want to be alone for some time to figure out stuff."

Adam and Sara had discussed already that their relationship was momentary, and he had assured her that he would move-on at the right time. That discussion was more than a year ago, and they had only gotten closer until Helene came into her life.

Ironically, it seemed like Sara was ready to move-on before Adam was going to.

Adam made the grim situation somewhat lighthearted, "So you are throwing me out?"

Sara chuckled at the expression, "you can call it that if you want to."

Adam asked, "When is she arriving?"

Sara replied, "In the new year, on sixth."

Adam trudged along, "When is she leaving."

Sara snapped, "None of your business," but maintained her cool.

Adam knew not to go ahead on the topic. Without having heard it in as many words, he was also aware that when she said 'for some time', it was bound to be much longer than 'some time.'

---------

In the morning, on Zweite Feiertag, it was time for Second Celebrations.

Heidi was up and was holding Ernst nestling in her bosom as he slept. Heidi's arms completely covering his head as if he was hiding between her breasts from a monster called reality. Helene leaned over Heidi's head. She held Heidi's face from the opposite cheek pulling Heidi into her mouth. She kissed Heidi on her lips, wished her a warm-hearted, "good morning."

Before she got up, Helene lowered into Heidi's ear and whispered, "I'm going to wake Peter up. No need to come on down. I'll fetch breakfast upstairs."

Heidi mouthed a silent "thank you."

Helene kissed Heidi once more on her cheek and left the lovers in her bed nuzzling into each other.

Helene was actually the first to get up, and felt as energetic as ever, having found purpose. She left her bedroom, walking towards the door as she pulled on her gown over her naked self.

The gown stayed on her shoulders for less than a minute, because as soon as she entered Peter's room, she shrugged her gown walking towards his bed, where she dumped it before climbing up in his bed.

After many days, she had actually found a sleeping Peter. Usually, on occasions when Ernst was home, he would be awake waiting for his mother's, 'good morning'.

Helene went under the covers and went to work on his dick. Peter woke up soon enough to find his mother sucking him. By the time she got him near bursting, she turned on the bed and went up to the headboard and sat with her back to it, adding some cushions on her lower back. She pulled Peter to rise up in front of her, and get on his knees. When Peter had positioned himself astride her, his dick lined in front of her mouth, she pulled on her son's cock and started sucking it again.

They were in a position from Sara's calendar replicating the April pose - Man on High. She sucked on until Peter shot his load in her mouth, and she hungrily swallowed everything that was offered.

Her "good morning, Peter" came last, when she was getting up. He wanted her to stay for longer, but she had a plan to attend to.

While downstairs in the kitchen, she sipped coffee and gave a blow by blow details to Sara. Most importantly, Helene informed Sara about her plan, and that left Sara in awe of her love. Sara reminded herself why she loved this woman. Even while she was planning her own future, she made sure she had taken care of everything and everyone. There was no machiavellian bone in her body, she was made only of love and compassion.

---------

Helene asked Sara, "I want to do all of your positions with Peter." It was as if she was seeking permission instead of an announcement.

Sara thought about it only for a moment before saying, "you don't need me to permit you or tell you to do it or not. Even though the point is moot, think about Peter before going ahead. I know he has taken the first step, but you need to be the person in control."

Helene absorbed what Sara was saying. They had already discussed this over the last two days for many hours. As soon as Helene came to doubt it - about Peter being on the other side of the glory hole - she had told Sara, and the plan for laying on the upper hole the next day was devised together by the ladies. Their plan hit bang on-target with Peter's hair in Helene's hands, as he sucked her to orgasm.

The first day Helene had come to doubt it, the second day she was sure of it, the third day she wanted it.

Helene, replied, "Sara, Besides the fact that it was Peter who made love to me, I want to feel what you did; I want to feel it the way you did."

It wasn't a reckless thought on Helene's part but a level of commitment that was backed by a rapacious desire to converge with Sara at their heart, body, and soul.

Sara understood where Helene was coming from and loved her only more.

They had eleven days, until January the fifth, when Peter would return to Berlin, and Helene would board a flight to Los Angeles. Sara resolved to take Helene through all the positions in the Kama Sutra Calendar along with their sequences in which to achieve them.