Glory Hole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helene stood up and pushed him back to the sofa, and as he sat back slumped, she rode his lap with her knees resting on the sofa on the outside of his legs. Helene's feet hung down from below the ankles. Her pussy was lined on top of his crotch, and her pelvis moved in the direction of his dick.

She reached down to hold him straight up and descended on his cock as it impaled her inch by agonizing inch. She was swooning by the time she reached down to the base of his cock. His cock filled her thoroughly.

Peter brought his hands behind her and pulled himself forward at the same time. She brought her hands behind his head, and her elbows rested on his shoulders. She pulled him with equal force to have his face buried in between her breasts.

She was emulating the Hot Seat position from Sara's Kama Sutra calendar. Without even the fucking motion, the position became one of her favorites. It provided her the pleasure of a cock deep inside her, a loving bear hug with her son, and control of the lovemaking.

She could have sat like that for hours if nature would provide her such an opportunity, but his cock started pulsing, and her pussy started convulsing. Automatically, she started bucking and fucking her son, her first fuck in the new year.

Peter's movements were limited, and it was all Helene. His hands on her back roamed with freedom and helped her to keep going.

Before long she was cumming on his dick, "AAAANGH."

Peter held on with great resolve. As his mother fell forward deeper into his arms, he lifted her. He wanted to keep going, but his mother slumped on him wouldn't have let him. His hands went under her butt to lift his lightweight mother and scooped her while he still was inside her. He had started on a plan but got confused midway. He would have just turned and laid her on the sofa and rode her. But the urge to do something new with her, this new year, took over.

He moved towards the wall and bumped her into the wall. He plastered her back to the wall and started to hump her, using the wall as a support. Her hands flew further behind his shoulders, and she hefted herself on his shoulders so he could find space to go in and out. It was their first standing fuck, and it was fashioned after the calendar's Wall Hanging position. It was another matter that it was a day or so ahead of schedule.

Peter felt energized and pushed her into the wall with each shove. His climax came with a strong grunt, "UUUUUNNNGGHGH," and he kept pushing. His enthusiasm gave him strength; he was not done. His youth and his upper body strength came in handy.

Her climax was just on the edge but he did not have it in him to go once more in the same position. He carried her, keeping his hands hooked under her butt and moved a few feet sideways towards the kitchen island.

His quick thinking had retained his erection inside his mother and her butt perched on the edge of the kitchen island. He slowed down a little but kept slowly shoving to ensure she did not back down from the edge she had reached before her orgasm.

Helene's hands behind his shoulders hooked his head, and they kissed passionately. Peter's hands, having helped his mother down on the shelf, were free to manipulate her body. He went for her nipples and tweaked them slowly. On impulse, she pressed forward forcing a hug.

Peter's hands flew back behind her and pulled her into him. His hips started bucking as they made love in the Iron Chef position from the Calendar. She pulled him closer to give him deeper access inside her pussy, one of his went down pulling her bum, as he picked momentum and started fucking her third time that night.

Helene came with much fanfare and exulted her orgasm that echoed all through the ground floor. Her voice reverberated across the hall and the kitchen.

"UUUUUUUGHHHHHHHNNNGHHH," Helene exclaimed.

Peter came inside her delighted that he had got her to orgasm, "AAARGH."

They held hands while going back up and went into their respective rooms.

Helene found Ernst was deep inside Heidi when she joined them on the bed. Their bucking was luxurious and slow. Unlike the animal instincts in Peter and Helene's lovemaking, Ernst and Heidi were making real love. They found a pace that enabled a slow, loving, long fuck. They seemed to be in no rush. This was how Helene and Sara made love. She related to it, at a deeper level.

When Helene joined them on the bed, Ernst was shoving in and out of Heidi, missionary style. Helene pulled on his shoulder to let her in. She fell in between Heidi's legs. She had this compulsive urge to suck pussy.

Ernst made space for Helene, with no apparent reluctance. Helene went inside Heidi's pussy and licked her clean. By the taste of it, she found a strong smell of mixed cum of her husband and her mother-in-law. Helene lapped up and cleaned the inside and out. She attacked Heidi's clitoris and got her to orgasm as she had by now learned well.

Before Heidi could settle down, Helene left the coveted place and signaled Ernst to go ahead. By then, Ernst was too much charged to keep it slow any longer. He gave a rigorous bucking to his mother and had her cumming once again just as he started spurting inside her.

Heidi did not know what was going on in her life. She had missed this in her sixty years on earth and thanked God for giving Helene as her daughter-in-law, who had made all this happen.

A couple of days later, having made love in many exhilarating positions and sequences, Helene knew it was time for anal. She had been postponing it and did not really feel excited about doing it.

She spoke with Sara about it, "Sara, I am not comfortable doing the anal position with Peter. I know it is one of the exciting positions in your calendar, but sorry, I do not have the courage to ask Peter for something like that."

Sara, spoke softly, "Helene you must not do anything you are not comfortable with completely," adding "you hardly even needed to do what you have already done, up until today."

If Helene wanted encouragement to nudge her to do Anal with Peter, she found none from Sara. Helene kept going ahead with the rest of the set of positions that they discussed daily.

On Peter's penultimate day home, January the fourth, late in the afternoon Peter had gone out to say goodbye to his friends. Under the guise of an emergency, Peter had given the car to his friend Mack for a day, Peter had to retrieve his car back.

Helene and Heidi relaxed on the first-floor sitting room with Ernst opposite them.

After they had finished their drinks in hand, Heidi stood up to pour all of them the second glass of wine. Helene had this urge to do something she had been wanting to, and this seemed like as good a time as ever. She went to Ernst's sofa and offered him a hand to stand. Before Ernst could even get up, Helene had already unhooked her dress with just a couple of flicks, and it fell down around her ankles. Heidi poured the drinks and kept Helene's glass on the table. Helene was in the middle of undressing Ernst. Heidi was dumbstruck but didn't know what to do next. She had no option but to stay out of the way and found herself sitting on the opposite sofa, and watching this surreal event unfold in front of her.

Helene on her knees pulled his trousers and shorts off and found a semi-hard dick in front. Without even letting him step out of the trousers bunched at his ankles, she pulled his cock in her mouth. Ernst was looking into his mother's eyes as his cock was jacked by Helene in her mouth. It did not take long for him to get a full-sized boner.

Helene nudged him to lay back on the sofa. He stepped out of the trousers and lay straight on his back, and waited for the next part of Helene's plan.

As if this was a natural day-to-day thing to do, Helene picked up the glass of wine from the coffee table where Heidi had kept it. She stepped back and planted herself on his upright dick, directing it with her left hand, so she could impale herself on it.

Once he was deep inside her - her butt firmly on his pelvis - Helene crossed her right leg on her left, squeezing his cock inside her and looked towards Heidi on the opposite sofa. Helene lifted her glass to take a sip of wine Heidi had poured for her. As she straightened her back, to make him go further in, her pussy kept a tight grip of his cock. Helene looked across the sitting room towards Heidi and smiled.

Helene had been wanting to sit like a Queen from Sara's calendar cover, and this seemed like the best time to do it. Right at that moment, she swore she was going to do it with Peter before he went back.

Ernst lay straight not believing what was happening to him, She sat on his cock and was using her pussy to do tricks on him, but there was no bucking or shoving. Surely she would have spilled her drink if there were any.

Heidi was in awe of what she was witnessing, and Helene could feel it in her eyes.

Ever a loving human being, Helene took herself off from her throne, and Ernst almost cried out loud. Helene went ahead towards Heidi, on the way keeping her glass on the table. She took the glass from Heidi's hand and set it on the table. Heidi had not taken a single sip from her second glass because she was spellbound by Helene's act ever since.

Helene pulled up Heidi with a light tug and undressed her mother-in-law slowly. Once Heidi was naked as her, Helene needed very little effort to pull Heidi towards Ernst. It was also clear what was offered. Helene brought Heidi in position, in front of Ernst's hips, and turned her around. Helene bent behind Heidi to hold Ernst straight up and with her other hand pushed Heidi lightly. Her aim was perfect, and Ernst sank in like a hot knife in soft butter.

Helene went towards the table, picked up Heidi's glass, and handed it to her. Then Helene walked past the table, picking her own glass and sat opposite the new queen on the throne. Heidi acknowledging her newfound position crossed her leg and regaled Helene with the same view that she had seen moments earlier.

Helene had bequeathed her throne to Heidi. Her responsibility was now complete.

There was not a spot of jealousy in Helene, if anything she felt love towards Heidi and Ernst. She felt warmth towards both of them. She felt mature, and in her heart gave them her blessings.

Ernst lay on his back, unclear what was expected of him, as his mother sat on his dick, her legs crossed. When she felt Ernst pulse his cock inside her, unable to control herself Heidi started grinding on him. With one of her hands holding the glass, she brought her other hand on his chest, to find balance. Ernst came inside her, long before she felt her own release.

Even as Ernst was turning flaccid under her, Heidi bucked and rocked. Helene kept her almost empty glass down on the table and went ahead towards the couple.

She bent on her knees and her face buried in Helene's breasts, as Helene sucked Heidi's breasts to stoke her pleasure further. Heidi pulled Helene's head in her bosom and started releasing her juices in no time.

Her exclaims were soft and squeaky, "aaagh. Aaagh. Aaghh."

When she was done, glass still in her hand, Heidi stood up and hooked her arms around Helene.

They kissed like they meant it, and Heidi mouthed a "thank you" to Helene, which was meant to be between the ladies.

When Peter came back later in the evening, Ernst and Heidi had already gone to the bedroom and Helene was on the phone with Sara, sitting naked on the sofa.

As Peter came to hug her, she kept speaking to Sara.

In her naughty streak, she said, "and then when I was on the phone, Peter came back."

Sara on the other end of the phone was puzzled.

Peter could not understand what she was talking about, and of which instance?

"As I sat on the sofa, naked as the day I was born, he looked at me lustily and hoped to do things no son should be doing to their mothers." She carried on.

Peter watched dumbstruck, even while he kissed her neck.

"I was still on the phone when he bent and kissed his way down from my shoulder and reached my breast and took it in his lips. One of his hands roamed on my back, and the other held my right breast, squeezing it playfully." Helene continued to speak and arched her body towards Peter.

Peter moved forward and understood that her conversation on the phone was actually a command for him.

He started licking her shoulders and quickly moved down to her breast to follow through on the instructions that he believed were directed towards him.

As he sucked her breast, she moaned into the phone and her hand behind his head assuring him that he was absolutely right in catching her drift.

"After he had sucked me for a few minutes, he licked and kissed his way down towards my pussy." Helene said, and Peter followed suit.

Helene carried on, "On reaching my pussy mound he strayed on my hips and went behind me to lick my bum."

Peter was delirious and followed her instructions to the letter. While his lips were inside her ass-crack, she moaned out loud.

"He reached my pussy from behind me, and forced his lips inside my thighs to find my pussy lips," she said hoarsely.

There was an intentional long pause in her conversation, and she kept moaning, as his lips kept the assault going inside her pussy lips.

"I had my first orgasm on his tongue, and he licked me clean." Peter knew what this meant. He was supposed to make her cum and fast before she moved on to the next set of instructions. He lapped hungrily.

Helene kept moaning in the phone, "mmmmmmm," adding "I can't tell you how lovely it felt."

By the time Peter had her cumming she had gone louder in her moans, and her voice was heavy, "MMMMM MMMMM."

When Peter was able to reach her clitoris from his awkward angle behind her, she was flowing like a tap and shouted her orgasm, never leaving the phone, "MMMM.....UUUUUAAAAGHHH." Her voice was hoarse but not very loud.

Peter already had his next instruction - to lick her clean - and he eagerly did his job while keeping an ear out, waiting for her next directions.

"After he had cleaned me up properly, he shed his clothes," Helene said, recovering.

Peter rushed and got out of his clothes.

"He went back and lay on the sofa on his back, and I followed him," she told Sara.

Sara was out of her mind, with what Helene had ended up doing in this new self-styled phone sex live audio streaming.

Peter took the sofa nearest to his room and lay on his back.

Helene had no further instructions for him. The next part was hers.

She wanted Sara to hear it. "I stepped near him, turned once I was near his hips. I held his dick straight up with one hand and sat back on it." Helene told Sara, as she did everything exactly what she said.

Helene moaned, "MMMMMMM."

She added, "then I moaned my way down his dick. MMMMMMM." She explained her moaning as well.

"Once I reached the base of his dick, I crossed one leg on the other to sit on his dick like a Queen," Helene spoke and immediately straightened her back and pulled her right leg on her left knee to sit cross leg.

Sara, on the other end of the phone, had never heard anything more sexier. She was as horny as she could ever be.

Helene's free hand came down on his chest, as her other hand held the phone on the ear. Peter had lost all rationale as to what was going on. He was going to shoot cum deep in his mother. Her crossed legs had made her pussy squeeze his cock, and Peter was going crazy. He tried to buck, but her hand lightly pressed his chest down, as if instructing him to wait for the next instruction.

She was the Queen on her new throne, and she found her position exhilarating. She explained to Sara, "Sara, I can not tell you how much I love the new throne I have acquired. The poke of this throne is deeper and more meaningful than I can tell you on the phone."

Whatever she heard was inaudible to Peter, and he loved the fact the voice on the other side must have asked his mother to go ahead, because after that Helene said, "then I ground on his dick until he came inside me."

Immediately after saying it, before completing the line, she was already grinding and bucking. Peter was way too excited to wait for his mother to cum, and shot his load deep inside her quim, with an "AAAgh. AAAgh."

Before he was through, his dick still inside her, she turned on the sofa and brought her leg on the opposite side and rode him cowgirl style. She was twerking on his cock, and before long, she came heavily on his cock.

'UUUNN..GHH..PPPEEEETTT," her unintelligible moans said more than what she actually meant. She was very excited and happy.

When she fell on his chest, she picked the phone back in her hand from the sofa and put it on her ear and told Sara, "then I came on his dick, Rodeo-style, one more time."

She looked at Peter and said, "I love you." Her phone still on her ear, Peter could not make out if the 'I love you' was for him, or her friend on the phone. He silently mouthed his, "I love you," out of his true feelings for his mother.

On the night of Christmas, when they were all dancing, playing, and kissing under the mistletoe, Helene serendipitously found the answer that had been bugging her.

She would have to leave Ernst in his mother's arms.

Peter went to Berlin on the fifth of January in the afternoon. By then, he had made love to his mother to his heart's content, in every possible position that he knew of and many he had learnt from his mother.

When Peter left for Berlin, he remained unaware of his mother's plan to go to LA; he kissed her near the main door. Their passionate goodbye was not frowned upon by the audience. Peter hugged his father once and then kissed his grandma on her lips before stepping out for his waiting taxi.

Helene was packed and ready later that evening for her flight to Los Angeles. Helene kissed Heidi goodbye in the kitchen and brought her heart in every kiss she exchanged with Heidi. She meant every word she said, "I am sorry for leaving abruptly. But I really really have to do this. I am relieved that I am leaving Ernst with you, and I am extremely happy that you have found love with him. You must not leave him alone, not until I return, not even after I return."

They both had tears in their eyes. Heidi did not know how soon Helene would return, but she was in doubt it would be anytime in the near future.

Heidi thanked her and reassured her that she would stay until Helene returns back.

Ernst did not doubt that Helene was not coming back soon. When he dropped her to the airport, they kissed the longest they had in many days, and he told her, "you must come back soon. With Sara or without. You know I love you."

She nodded back at Ernst and kissed him, smiled, and said, "goodbye."

---------

from the author:

I would really appreciate if your vote on the story. Your comments, feedback and vote-scores would nudge me to write more. Love.