Glory Hole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara replied, "let's do it then."

Helene got her answer, and let Sara off the hook to let her sleep a few hours.

Sara, on her part, could not sleep, and the thought of Helene going to replicate her positions with Peter was too much for her. She fucked Adam twice that night, ideating and implementing what she would be guiding Helene to do.

When Sara woke up the next morning, completely satisfied sexually, it was evening time for Helene in Germany. They had a twenty-minute long chat that had Helene charged up more than she could handle.

Helene, during the course of the day, had warmed up for her sequence for later that night. She brought Ernst and his mother breakfast in bed, just like Ernst had when Helene and Sara lazed in bed. She felt so content when she saw the two locked in arms and kissing when she entered without knocking.

"Good morning," Helene announced.

She got wished in return by Heidi, "Good Morning" and "good morning, my love," by Ernst.

All three enjoyed breakfast together and did not once address the elephant in the room directly.

Heidi told them both about her plan for leaving later in the afternoon, "I should be headed back after lunch, so I am back home before nightfall."

Helene was clear as day with Heidi, "Nonsense. Heidi, you cannot go." She was not asking but demanding that Heidi stay back. She looked at Ernst and asked him to pitch in.

Ernst, still holding his mother on his arm, "Mother, you can stay a few days," and added, "Please stay until New Year's."

By the end of breakfast, Heidi was persuaded to stay until New year's day.

Heidi went to her room to have her shower and got ready to meet them all in the sitting room on the first floor.

All three of them relaxed until lunch, with Peter out of home until late in the afternoon. They had their lunch without Peter, who joined them after lunch. Peter had to cancel some other arrangements he had organized.

Heidi and Helene jointly prepared lunch. As they all sat on the ground floor, post their lunch.

When Peter came in, he was freezing, not having worn enough layers on him. He saw all of them under blankets, his dad and mom under one and his grandma in another. He quickly joined his grandmother under the blanket.

Heidi shrieked, "Peter, you are cold." and shucked the blanket, and herself, away from him.

Peter mewed like a puppy, laughed it off as if he was intentionally teasing his grandmother, "ha, ha, ha, ha, ha"

They all laughed for a while before, Helene, moving away from Ernst opened her arms to Peter to join her in the blanket.

Helene asked, "Ernst, can you sit in Heidi's blanket for a while?" She asked genuinely as if she needed Ernst's approval.

Ernst willingly joined Heidi, and Peter gratefully joined his mother under the blanket. Helene immediately jerked as his chilled hands, and cold clothes touched her perfectly warm body.

They all laughed again.

Containing her reaction, she let him nuzzle up and cuddle. Peter did an extra show of it for his grandmother.

They moved back to a topic of their conversation, which became irrelevant after a short while.

Peter had snaked his hand inside his mother's panties and was cupping her pussy in his hand; his head had tilted into his mother's shoulder as a loving son's.

Helene had reflexively brought her hand on his initially to pull it off, then she had let it stay to warm up even while holding it just so he does not go any further. Eventually, Helene held his hand tightly, keeping it in place, just so he did not decide to move it away. Their hands moved in up and down direction just a fraction, no more than an inch, every few seconds; enough for the friction to rank up the heat inside her quim and in his hand. The movement under the blanket was invisible from the outside.

Ernst had used his position next to his mother, to catch hold of her right breast. A bulky mammary weighed in his hand, and he squeezed it just enough, so as not to make her jerk or his shenanigan to be evident from outside.

None was keen to leave their spots, even while their conversation had long died down. But the actors in the scene maintained the facade of normalcy, and eventually, Heidi gave it up, offering to start dinner.

She stood up slowly so as to allow Ernst to withdraw his hand, without being discovered. Helene followed suit, but with great difficulty, because Peter was reluctant to pull his hand out of her panties.

As Helene stood up, she looked at Ernst as he was signaling something.

Helene looked up to see what he meant, and then realized he was signaling towards the mistletoe, under which both Helene and Heidi stood, ready to turn towards the kitchen.

Helene smiled taking hold of Heidi's shoulders and planted her first kiss of the evening on her. Helene's kiss on Heidi was loving, tender, and without pretenses. They tongued for quite a while.

Peter had a major hard-on already and could not help but give the lead to his father, who stood up and took over from Helene and kissed his mother, even as he kept his hand around Helene's shoulder ensuring she didn't slip away.

Ernst's kiss on his mother's lips was deep, wet, and loving. Then he turned towards Helene and gave her a wet, smooth, and tongue-infused kiss to which the audience clapped. Peter got carried over in the moment and stood up to take over from his dad and gave his mother a kiss that meant business. Helene kept her hands in front of her to push him sufficiently, telling him to slow down.

As Heidi made dinner, Helene tinkered around her in the kitchen, and they discussed general stuff, making no issue of the fun they just had in the drawing-room.

At the dinner table, the congeniality of a family dinner did not even hint at the depravity of the sexual fantasies of the four.

Later that evening, after supper, the pairs transferred to the first floor for a nightcap and comfortably settled on the sofas there.

Peter went into his room first, kissing his grandmother "good night" on the lips; Ernst left for his bedroom sometime later, leaving the crucial decision to the ladies for the next part.

Helene and Heidi kept chatting for a bit longer, and Helene got up and reached out for Heidi's hand. Heidi gave her hand willingly into Helene's and got tugged to Ernst's bedroom without any reluctance.

As they reached the bed, Helene went for Heidi's gown and nightie to find her braless. She bent down and kissed Heidi, into her lips, french kissing her mother-in-law with love and compassion. She nudged Heidi to sit back and kneeled in front of her to take her panties off.

The fact that her daughter-in-law was disrobing her so she could lay in bed for her son and to make love to him all night, sent tingles in Heidi's spine. Not one bone in her told her that anything in what was happening was unnatural. The only thing that went through her mind was exhilaration and excitement.

When Heidi was snuggled into the middle, Helene rose on top of her and lay full length on Heidi. Their breasts mashed, their lips joint and their hands behind each other. Ernst less than a foot away was ready to burst in his pajamas.

Helene eventually gave control of the next part of Heidi's sexual gratification to her husband, who willingly took over. Instead of going straight into fucking his mother, Ernst went down to business in her pussy and started kissing her body on his way down.

Helene spoke softly, "Ernst, I will speak to Sara, say good night to Peter and will come back soon."

Ernst was lost in another world and couldn't give a damn. Heidi's mouth was open and exclaiming. Her lips were apart but no noise came through them. Helene, pulled her hands to Heidi's cheeks and caressed her lovingly, bent on top of her lips, and kissed her once more before getting down from the bed.

Helene had not taken her gown off, and she walked out in the sitting room.

In the sitting room, "Sara, I need it very bad. I am beyond horny at this point." Helene said.

Sara, who had herself had a sex-filled night, replied in a husky voice, "I love you, Helene." Sara was still in bed, it was morning in California, and she told Helene that Adam had fucked her twice last night in the sequence that she wanted Helene to enjoy with Peter. She explained to Sara the array of positions as part of the sequence.

Helene heard Sara with as much attention as she could muster, "thank you, Sara. I Love you."

Helene knocked on Peter's door lightly and walked in without waiting for a response. On the foot of the bed, she shed her gown and then slipped off her nightie, looking towards Peter, who soaked in the naked beauty of his mother.

Peter was naked under his covers and pulled the cover to invite her in. Helene silently moved in, and they locked in a lover's embrace and hugged tight. They kissed like lovers and eased into each other's bodies. Their burning skin signaled their inner heat and their carnal needs.

Before Helene could even ease into her predetermined position or start with the planned sequence, Peter was deep inside her. Even though Helene was on top, neither were bucking to fuck the other. Peter rested inside as if he was home, only their lips and tongues played with each other.

As much as Helene desired to go through the sequence she had discussed with Sara, which required Ernst to be on top, she was powerless to what her body was making her do. She started humping in a slow churn of her hips. Within minutes both of them were humping wildly, and the pent up desires made them both climax.

The day-long foreplay of kissing and groping had made them heady.

Peter shouted his grunt, "UUUUNNGGHH." Loud enough for the confines of the walls.

Helene felt no compulsions to keep it down and announced her climax, "Ppppppeeeeeter....hhhuuuuhhhhh."

Her voice echoed in the hall as if a mother was calling her recalcitrant son to, 'come down and have dinner this instant'.

Trying to recover, Helene fell on Peter, and lay on top of him; his dick still hard inside her. She stayed with her head high on his chest, and Peter rubbed her back calmly. When her breathing settled, Helene smiled at the fountain of youth as his cock pulsed inside her.

Second day in a row, she had fucked him sitting astride his cock. Then they started making out and kissing. Her mouth caught his tongue and let him shove his tongue into her, to compliment the entry down below.

By the time they retreated to breathe in some air for their lungs, their crotches were shoving heavily. The sheer lust and desire of her sexual need made her eyes droopy, and his humping became urgent, even though he was shoving upwards into her.

To increase his access inside her, Peter turned in the bed and let his mother fall on her back, disengaging them. Peter urgently entered her again with little fanfare and started humping her, as she lay under him.

Peter started his patented long thumps and halts in her pussy. If her eyes did not believe that it was her son making love to her, the pussy confirmed the patent thuds were indeed those of her son. Their second fuck lasted just five minutes, but their bodies were sweating as if they had been at it for fifty.

Peter again exclaimed first, 'UUUURNNGH' but his thrusts never stopped. His cock remained inside her, and he continued to shove.

Helene was in another world and sexual delirium. She climaxed her orgasm, pulling him into her mouth. She wanted to be sure that it was her son in her mouth and in her pussy, at the same time.

Her moan and her cry were muffled, but her pleasure was out of the world.

She let go of her muscles as a major climax hit her, and she squirmed and slithered under him. Eventually, her mouth disengaged from his, but she still could not shout out loud.

When she joined her husband and her mother-in-law in bed, she was naked and leaking. She did not have the energy to shower and fell on her back next to Heidi, not camouflaging her coming into bed. She flopped and spooned Heidi, who was snuggling into Ernst.

Heidi was sleepy, but Ernst was still up, trying to figure out what had happened to his life. How did his simple, good life become this sexual harem? He reached past Heidi and cupped Helene's cheek as she fell asleep.

They woke almost in the same position, more entangled than when they had slept.

When Helene got up, she found mother and son nuzzling into each other. Helene kissed Heidi on her cheek, whose face was still inside Ernst's chest. Then she went up towards Ernst and kissed him on the lips.

Helene wished them, "Good morning."

As the mother and son lay in their arms, Helene announced, "I'll fetch breakfast, and I will go wake up Peter."

Before she could get out of the room, trying to gather the gown on her shoulders, she looked back to see that Heidi had climbed on top of Ernst.

He was deep inside his mother, and she slowly started bucking. Helene stopped only for a moment, before going out smiling towards the kitchen to brew fresh coffee and make breakfast.

"Sara, I got carried away, and we did something completely opposite to what you had told me." Helene guiltily reported to Sara, as coffee was brewing.

Sara laughed at the other end, "haha. I am not surprised. Peter must not have been able to keep his hands off of you."

Helene sheepishly said, "it was more me than him, I'm sorry to disappoint you," wanting to sound naughty to Sara.

They exchanged some banter, and Helene laid out a plan in which she intended to discuss straight up with Peter what she wanted to be done over the next ten days. She asked Sara, "what do you say?"

"Sure, whatever works? Besides, you will need him to participate willingly if you have to do all the sequences."

Helene took the breakfast tray to her bedroom and went into the bathroom to freshen up. By the time she came out, Ernst and Heidi were up, sipping coffee.

Helene lay on the bed, arched on her elbow, opposite Ernst and Heidi - near their feet. All of them talked about what they should be doing today.

They laughed around and decided to play hooky throughout the day. Helene told them, "Stay in the room until I come back with Lunch."

Helene left with the tray in her hands and her gown that she had worn after her shower had loosened more than it should have. Her breasts jostling to come out, revealing cleavage. She bent down and kissed Heidi before leaving the room and pushed the door shut with her foot, giving them privacy.

Helene kept the tray on the coffee table outside, in the sitting room, and entered Peter's bedroom. Her entry was unannounced but certainly not unwelcome. Peter was already sitting up, under his covers, waiting for his mother to kiss him 'good morning.'

As soon as he saw her, his face brightened like a light bulb, and his grin widened.

Helene did not shuck her gown and sat opposite him, explaining.

"Peter, I have something I'd like us to do." Helene offered.

Puzzled, Peter asked, "Sure, what is it?"

---------

Over the next ten days, Helene made love to Peter in the entire array of positions that Sara had done with Adam in the calendar and also in the sequence which were not apparent in the calendar that Sara explained over the phone. Helene spoke with Sara twice a day for at least half an hour each, to exchange notes. Helene was the newest devotee and proponent of the ancient Indian art of Kama Sutra.

Over the next ten days, Sara made love to Adam in all the Kama Sutra calendar positions and the sequence they entailed. Sara was also overwhelmed with the fact that Helene was doing exactly what she herself was doing with her own son. Each morning Helene would call Sara to tell her about the nights' actions and enthrall Sara with the blow by blow details. Each evening she received Sara's call for the sequence for the night, which Helene executed with enthusiasm.

Over the next ten days, Helene tallied all the positions and sequences that Sara had told her about - Oral, Peter on top, Helene on top, mutual, standing, sitting, and even acrobatic.

Helene had not allowed Heidi to leave, and she found a permanent place between Helene and Ernst. Apart from the regular lovemaking, Ernst had found comfort, love, and closeness he had not felt in decades. His deeper, darker fantasy had been fulfilled. Something he had never told anyone, not even Helene. But Helene knew as a mother would.

Over the next ten days, Peter kissed his mother on the lips in front of Heidi and his father, but never went overboard with his tongue or his hands. Ernst kissed his mother in front of Peter and Helene but rarely used his tongue in her mouth. Helene on the other hand kissed Heidi many times a day, on the lips with tongue. Mistletoe had lost its relevance, and the roof of the house was mistletoe for all of them. They kissed the ladies at will; and the ladies kissed each other at will. Each gesture filled with love.

With Heidi, Helene had found a kind of love and relief. With Heidi around, Helene felt a massive weight off of her shoulders, and she was overjoyed for that. Helene needed to be sure of what she would do in LA when with Sara, and the fact that Heidi was home, was an immense relief to her. Kissing Heidi every few hours was Helene's way of thanking her and expressing gratitude, for something Heidi had not even agreed for yet. Though Helene had little doubt in that.

Over the ten days, all four of them enjoyed the vacation at home and relished the company abundantly. They would spend hours in bed, then eat and play games together. They would dance to music and be touchy, feely to a level that was well beyond natural for mothers and sons.

---------

New Year's eve was a highlight for all of them. Helene and Heidi prepared a big meal, and they all drank up and danced until late into the night.

When the clock struck twelve, Peter's tongue was way inside Helene's, and Ernst was inside his mother's. They both exchanged the ladies and kissed and wished them 'Happy New Year'. In the brief gap provided by the guys, Helene kissed Heidi with lots of tongue and wished her 'Happy New Year.' Eventually, Peter and Ernst reclaimed their mothers and took back possession of their lips and mouths, as if confirming new year resolutions into their mouths.

Ernst took his mother upstairs, all charged up and ready to give his mother the first fuck of the year. Helene and Peter stayed back down. Helene told Ernst she wanted to call Sara and would join them soon.

Helene called Sara and wished her, "Happy New Year, my love," with Peter resting his head on her lap. As she spoke with Sara, her hand tousled into Peter's hair.

Sara wished her back, "Happy New Year, darling. I miss you very much."

Helene replied, "me too."

Sara promised, "I promise you, I am never going to have a new year's eve without you, ever. I will not leave your side until the day I die."

Helene was talking to Sara, and Peter moved on the carpet and started licking her legs. He moved towards Helene's thighs, and it made her quiver.

Peter's hot and sloppy kisses left a trail of saliva on her legs.

By the time Helene was going to respond to Sara, Helene had forgotten what she wanted to say.

Her whimpering told Sara everything, "Are you with peter?"

Helene could only nod, "mm...hhh."

Sara laughed and wished her good luck with the night's sequence and let the lovers be.

Helene let Peter lick her and then lifted her hips to let her panties come off. Peter's head went inside under her dress and found home in her pussy lips. He licked her to a frenzy.

She stood up briefly to take her dress off as well, then came down her bra, after which she sat back completely naked in the family drawing room of their home. Her actions made Peter conscious of what was expected, and he started taking off his clothes in a hurry.

Peter assumed he had induced his mother to go on impulse to make love in the drawing-room.