Gloves, Lipstick, Perfume, Cigarette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lady Danielle and Lady Lily will clean you for our later use."

"I really like repeated MILKING, also. I really like watching my victims cum, spurting for me!"

Mistress drew deeply on her half-smoked cigarette.

"If your lucky?.............. or possibly unlucky! They may "PLAY" with you whilst they're cleaning you out!......dark chuckle...........mmm......up!"

Mistress drew deeply on her cigarette as the servo sound started up again, screen starting its upward ascent, "See you in an hour or so Mac. Be ready!"

The screen went blank then out of sight.

The swishing sound of satin slithering across satin and nylon could now clearly be heard approaching.

Mac looked in the sounds direction and saw Lady Danielle approaching just as she stepped onto the tiles.......swish, slink, click....click....swish, slink click click.

The sounds from the unseen shoes beneath the dress were an erotic experience of their own.

Lady Danielle went briefly out of Mac's sight, deposited the remains of her cigarette in one of many ashtrays scattered about the room, moved back directly in front of Mac, blew a steady stream of smoke into his helpless nostrils, little tendrils of smoke escaping from her own nose.

"Lets get you cleaned up, cleaned out.................and........fucked up." In a haughty deep throaty intense aristocratic voice. It sounded quite incongruous to hear such a cultured voice issuing such crude language, Lady Danielle however seemed very comfortable with the words, no undue emphasis.

As she spoke another lady appeared through the same drapes wearing a dress, well skirt; very similar to Lady Danielle's, except it had a waistband that came to a slight peak where her tummy button would be. Rich creamy satin blouse, with sleeves to the elbows. Very taught, fitting around the breasts, peaking the nipples, which were exposed through small apertures at the peak of the breast cover, 1/2 inch wide gold bands pressed tightly to her aureole, thrusting her nipples forward through the cut out center, engorging them.

Dainty little skullcap in black with a tiny veil coming down to just her eyes. Long string of pearls, hanging to her waist, meandering down the valley of her cleavage.

Long super slinky black gloves disappearing beneath the blouse sleeves, deep deep red hair swept to one side of her head falling in luxurious bangs to just past her shoulders.

Pale porcelain skin, beautifully made up but not one bit smudged or out of place.

Blues and frosty silver eye shadow, lips that seemed painted on, bright red, huge sparkly dark false eyelash's.

Glancing over her shoulder Lady Danielle brightly said in her cultured voice, "Lady Lily, meet Mac. You and I can have a little fun as we clean him out!"

Lady Lily did not appear to have a cigarette, she may have just put one out as smoke issued from between her luscious lips as she spoke, "As we discussed.......Lady Danielle?"

"Certainly."

Both ladies released the almost invisible seams on Mac's binding cover, helped him slide groggily to the floor.

"Obey our commands instantly." From Lady Lily. "Over here Mac." From Lady Danielle.

Mac, completely naked followed the women toward the sunken pool.

"Just there will be fine thankyou Mac." Lady Lily politely.

Lady Danielle was doing something over by an alcove. Mac started as a shiny ominous shape appeared mystically, silently descending. It appeared huge, as the shape entered the candlelight Mac could see it was a large apparently glass inverted tube, about 6 feet in diameter, domed at the top where the chain was attached, about 8 feet from top to bottom. Four feet down from the dome one entire side was open, down to the floor of the tube. Tubes lead into the top of the dome, snaking around the chain, apparent glass tubes were part of the side just back of the opening also, looking quite bizarre, facing the opening at a 45degree angle.

The dome thing settled with a slight clunk onto the tiles.

"This is Mistress Black's "Pleasure Dome of Doom." From Lady Lily.

"The experience can be quite pleasurable,........or intensely freaky. Relax completely Mac. This will be.....very," in a darkly ominous tone, "INTENSE.!"

Lady Danielle was busy in the alcove, suddenly the pool was brightly lit from beneath, Mac could now see that it was much deeper and wider than a spa pool, about 12 feet in diameter and very clear blue...deep.

In short order the two exotic females had Mac firmly attached to the glass tubing, the purpose of which now became glaringly obvious. Attached at the ankles, knees, elbows and wrists Mac now formed a loose but firmly restrained X more or less facing the opening in the "Pleasure Dome of Doom." (apologies, just love the cliché's and mental visions. XXXX M.B.)

Lady Lily stood in front of Mac, He was conscious of Lady Danielle behind him.

Lady Lily had a More 120 in her silkily gloved hand, placed it between her magnificent red lips, touched flame to the end, staring directly into Mac's eyes from a distance of about 18 inches, he felt a hand, Lady Lilies from the slinky feeling, grasp his scrotal sack, gently rubbing the contained balls softly, slowly, against one another, she removed the wispily streamering More from her lips, moved her hand behind his neck, held it firmly, allowing the tiniest wispy smokey tendrils to depart her lips as they descended on his lips.

The lipstick sticky, slithery, erotic, her perfume intoxicating his senses, overpowering.

Lips warm.......warm, soft, moulding firmly to his own, smokey, her tongue meandering seductively over his lips, then darting deep.......deep into his mouth, opening it wide, then her thick smokey, moist exhale.

He could not help himself; he was thoroughly in the testosterone chemical cocktail grip, as well as the green cigarette smoke of course compounded by Lady Lily's exotic presence.

Mac could feel her smoke laden breath permeating every cell in his body, intoxicating, addictive.

At the same time as this was occurring Mac was vaguely aware of Lady Danielle's activity behind him, then he felt something very warm slitherily entering his anus, as Lady Lilies silkily clad hand moved from his scrotal sac to his penis, massaging it erotically into turgid life, growing rapidly, hard, intense in appreciation of her ministrations.

Lady Lily withdrew her lips, took another deep drag, smokily, "We really need to start the cleansing process, Mac." Puffs of smoke issuing from her mouth as she spoke from a distance of 4 inches from his nose. Mac could smell exotic smoke, perfume, the delicate underlying flavour of her lipstick.

He could feel the anal intruder expanding. "Can't have it falling out. Or worse; you evacuating in the pool." delicate chuckle from Lady Danielle.

The expansion in his anal passage stopped, replaced by a warm flowing feeling. Hell he'd never had anything like this in his life, already he felt the increasing desire to defecate, thwarted of course by the expanded "thing" in his anus.

Lady Lily pressed a cheek warmly against Mac's cheek, the edge of her lips on his, he could smell the overwhelmingly erotic perfumes, her warm feminine body smells, the mixed smells of her cosmetics, her hair silkily on his cheek.

Lady Lily bought the More once again to the corner of her mouth furtherest from Mac's face, drew deeply, they could both hear the burning tobacco crackling as she drew a second time, moved the More a little distance, swiveled her head, fully, with great passion locked her lips on Mac's, exhaling deeply, from her body to his, other hand continuing to gently caress his penis, light, lovers touch, silky, warm. Mac's Penis was now that hard he thought it would burst.................."If heaven ain't like this; I'm coming back." His thought.

Lady Lily continued these passionate smokey kisses until the More was finished; Mac was very light headed at the completion, starting to really be concerned regarding the enema, his increasing desire to defecate, subdued whilst being passionately smokey kissed, increasing dramatically as Lady Lily finished her More, released his copiously dribbling penis, stepped back and smiled wickedly as she surveyed the effect she had on him.

Mac, eyes a little glazed, dazed, a little fear in them as Lady Danielle securely strapped some well sealed goggles similar in shape to raybands to his head. "Lady Lily and I do want you to see the next bit my dear!"

Both Lady Lily and Lady Danielle entered the "Pleasure Dome of Doom!"

Mac could see there were narrow shelves containing cigarette packs, an enormous cigar and ashtrays around the perimeter above the open side of the dome.

Also what appeared to be some valves and other controls. They had removed nothing.

"Take a decent breath MAC! Who knows when you will get another?" from Lady Lily as Lady Danielle did something with the controls, the dome, containing the Ladies, Mac attached, lifted silently, moved over the pool, started to descend, Mac felt his feet wet, panicked, struggled as his knee's, then crotch were covered, really panicked, to no avail of course he was securely restrained.

"Hell! They're going to bloody drown me!" he thought "why? Her kisses seemed passionate, genuine."

As the water, warm he noticed, covered his nipples he recalled Lady lilies words and took a deep breath, water closed over his head, rayband goggles allowed him to see perfectly, water tried to enter his nose, Mac recalled that his air would last longer if he kept very still, did not struggle, difficult to live with in the current situation, he accomplished it though through necessity.

Mac watched fascinated despite his danger as the ladies dresses flowed fluidly in the water about their bodies, wavering in the fluid, graceful, erotic, clinging, emphasizing their body parts where it touched even more, material gleaming in their intimate crevices. Water level just below their breasts.

About 20 seconds had passed; Lady Lily picked up a VS120 and lit it, Lady Danielle one of those damn long greens. Lady lily leaned toward Lady Danielle, who held her long green cigarette between her lips, steadying the end with her fingers against the glowing end of Lady Lilies VS120, drew her long green into life, blew smoke satisfiedly toward the top of the dome.

Lady Lily drew deeply on her VS120, stopped, passed her cigarette to Lady Danielle who held both cigarettes in the same hand, then drew also, they Kissed, Lady Danielle delivering her smoke into that already held in Lady Lily's body. As they parted Lady Lily's cheeks showed a slight billowy effect. They both smiled at Mac through the clear glass, Lady Lily ducking quickly into the water, her head appearing out of the open side of the dome, directly in front of Mac's reddening face.

Little iridescent blue smoke filled pearls of smoke bubbling slowly from her nostrils, grasping hand behind Mac's neck lips meeting his, his lips now frantically seeking the tormentresses.

Lips firmly on his lips Lady Lily exhaled deeply into him, her eyes unfocused in the water, hair flowing as in a dream from under her scull cap hat, she departed swiftly, reemerging into the air of the dome, long false eyelashes dripping, tiny sparkling droplets of water clinging to them, elsewhere also.

The process was repeated, Lady Danielle had moved to the side of the opening, without getting wet any further she was in just the right position to grasp his penis, which she did, massaging the knob firmly between thumb and forefinger, smiling seductively through the glass at him, continuing to smoke heavily, passing the smoke on regularly to Lady Lily, Lady Lily in turn passing it from her lips to Mac's.

The enema inexonerably mindlessly continued filling him with something very warm.

He felt floaty...eretheral really........no longer caring.

Everything seemed centered on his cock (as the ladies had planned) the pressure in his bowels was intensifying the pleasure in his penis, the smokey kisses of life were weakening him dramatically, entering the drowning stage, in smoke laden breaths not water.

Both the ladies could see his body relaxing.

It only took six deep drags for the cigarette to be gone.

He couldn't hear as Lady Danielle spoke to Lady Lily as she reappeared inside the dome as the cigarettes were stubbed out.

His "Cock is really twitching! I think the next will finish him off!" as she drew the huge cigar into life, letting Mac get a full view of the thickness of the cigar smoke languidly floating out of her mouth, keeping all the while a steady overwhelming stroking, the full length of his penis.

She drew again, increasing the strength and length of her stroking as she did so, briefly letting the creamy smoke appear before Lady Lily's lips hungrily latched onto hers, drew the smoke in, then underwater, quickly latching on to Macs lips, holding his head very tightly between her hands, exhaling as the stroking n smoking (sorry...grin) pushed Mac over the edge, Lady Danielle smiled as she saw thick, white ropey streams of cum spurt into the water from his penis, slowly drifting from his body, followed by yet more streams, a little like "Smoke" she thought. His body SHUDDERING.

She tapped a signal on Lady lily's thigh as she pressed a button that started to raise the "Pleasure Dome of Doom" from the water. She knew on cumming that Mac would likely lose all control, try to gasp a breath, Lady Lily was swiftly back inside, the dome cleared the surface, sure enough Mac's mouth, saturated with Lady Lilies lipstick, smeared, opened and gasped, gasped, gasped, thick smoke coming out of his mouth between each gasp.

His eyes were rolling in his head but his body was red breathing regular, he was in no condition to appreciate the eroticism of the water pouring off both Ladies bodies, leaving that liquid like saturated satin clinging erotically, sensually to their bodies. No condition to see their arousal epitomized by the taught swollen engorged nipples. May vaguely have heard their excited laughter.

"WooooooHoooooo!" from the Aristocratic Lily.

"Deliciously awesome." from Lady Danielle.

"Did you see the power of him spurting." Lady Danielle again.

"What a mind fuck." They jabbered excitedly, congratulating each other, excited like little girls.

Mac oblivious to it all, almost a smirk on his face now he was back in the air, limp.

The ladies, stripped to lingerie only, spent the next hour and a half, cleaning Mac's limp almost lifeless body.

Gave him 3 more enemas, so he was sparkly clean inside, cleaned every orifice, inside the nose between the toes, inside the penis via cotton buds and a catheter like device, under the nails, behind the ears, in the ears.

First they cleaned, then they massaged slightly perfumed lotions all over his body.

Eventually they were satisfied they had him presentable for Mistress Black's use.

They laid him out on top of a thick satin eiderdown they had placed over a sideless chaise lounge.

He looked very laid back; there was definitely a smirk on his face that just refused to go!

He appeared to be sleeping, was not though, he was deeply under in a space of their creation, endorphin rush, green Cigarette smoke, their efforts.

The ladies gave each other a self-satisfied smile.

"Let's hit the shower." From Lady Lily, "I'm sure that's to Mistress Blacks standards. He is not going anywhere for a while." As they walked arms comfortably around each other through the burgundy satin drapes.

Part VI

Some time later Mac showed signs of growing awareness, slight movements, eyes opening, still glazed but significantly more alert.

A light, material moving through air, sound bought him back fully aware to Lady Danielle. She is dressed in a diaphanous liquid satin cape type covering, attached at wrists and neck, liquid fuchsia, deep, rich colour the same as her freshened lipstick, shiny but apparently super light as it billowed out as she walked around the room switching on subdued hidden lights, lighting more candles. High heels click clacking from time to time as she crossed and re-crossed the tiled section of the floor.

Lady Lily was attired similarly but for the colour; her cape was a deep rich dark bronze. As she walked it also billowed exposing long deliciously proportioned legs, sheathed in shiny deep bronze stockings attached to bright red suspenders, bronze and impossibly high heeled shoes, her deep red hair out and fluffed. In the subdued lighting she was a magnificent sight; Womanus Superiorius!(Grin)

The black candle she had just lit was 5 feet tall, 18 inches in diameter, standing firmly on its base on the floor, wick as thick as a child's birthday candle, flame growing to a full 8 inches in length. Lady Lily plucked a VS120 from a pack in the alcove behind the candle with shiny bronze gloved fingers, eased it sensuously between her now bronze, slickly gleaming lips, fellated the butt several times to seat it comfortably between her lips, bronze lipstick showing on the butt as she did so. Moved a little so she was side on to Mac's view, looking out the corner of her eyes to see if he was watching, slight grin as she saw he was.

Lady Lily moved her head in the direction of the flame, white tip of the cigarette entering the flame, cheeks hollowing deeply as she drew long and hard, tip glowing, glove sheathed hands on her hips, smoke escaping from around the cigarette and jetting powerfully from her nose as she withdrew from the flame by flicking her head back, cigarette jutting arrogantly upright from her lips.

Sidling up to the candle, cuddling it, half her body hidden by the candle, half peeking at Mac, slinky cape unattached in front, whilst not exposing much in her present position clearly showing that she wore little else. Deep rich ruby sparkling in her belly button, one breast peeking out from the cape, showing she still wore the gold bands around her nipples, white breast skin heavily rouged around the nipples and in the cleavage between. Face pressed against the huge candle she drew luxuriously on her VS120, exhaling a thick creamy steady stream of smoke in Mac's direction.

Lady Danielle joining her, slinky fuchsia gloved hand holding a More 120 in a short holder. Lifting the holder to her lips, her pouting lips, reaching for the holders tip, caressing it lovingly as it entered her mouth, sighing dreamily as the tip also entered the candles flame, its light causing her brown skin to gleam, highlights apparently glowing with a soft yellow.

Lady Danielle drew very slowly, slowly and surely igniting the tobacco tip of her More. Staring intently through the flame at Lady Lily, she drew again very slow, very deep, extracted the cigarette from between her lips. Lady Danielle pursed her lips and blew a thick steady stream at Lady Lily through the flame, her richly gloved right hand reaching round the candle for Lady Lily's, grasping the bronze gloved hand in her fuchsia encased one.

Hand in hand they walked exuding self confidence, cigarettes held, smoke streaming at their hips on opposite sides toward the man Mac, Heels clicking maddenly as they "hit the tiles", capes billowing out behind, exposing their nakedness to his eyes, sensuously Amazonian in their presence.

They separated as they approached him, hands lingering together, as if reluctant to leave each other's erotic warmth.

They each lifted a stilletoed foot from opposite sides of the chaise lounge, placing the stiletto directly on a nipple each, depressing, slightly puckering the nipple surrounding skin, leaned forward, ignoring the man, cigarette hand resting on the now bent leg that had the heel on his nipples.

Dragged dreamily in unison on their cigarettes, heads about 18 inches apart, blew their smoke at each other, it meeting about 2 feet above his staring eyes, smoke mingling together, their essence mixing.