Gloves, Lipstick, Perfume, Cigarette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two ladies finished their cigarettes in this manner, basically ignoring Mac.

Lady Danielle spoke quite loudly, "Mistress Black, it's nearly ready. He's clean, naked and smells good. Anything else you would like?"

Apparently coming from an unseen speaker, "Why thank you Lady Danielle, Lady lily."

"Could you please attire him in stocking and suspenders for me? Lipstick, please ensure he has a heavy coating of lipstick also! Did you drain him as well. I intend his brain, lungs and penis be thoroughly worked out,...drained!"

"Certainly Mistress Black! And yes he was drained well. Quite spectacular in the water actually. It's taken till now for him to show any awareness actually Mistress"

"Well done ladies and Thank you. Sapphire, Maria and I will be down shortly. I've sent Mannequin to serve you ladies refreshments...Shortly."

As Lady Danielle, Lady Lily dressed Mac in stockings and suspenders, both sparkling liquid satin in appearance, complete with five inch heeled plain black court shoes, a maid appeared in plain black satin maids uniform. Judging from the maid's size and difficulty mastering the 7inch heels this was not a woman. Nonetheless the maid was immaculate in appearance if not functionality.

Struggling just a little with her balance she placed a small round table and several chairs over by the pool.

Appearing and disappearing through an alcove, obviously disguising yet another entrance, finger food started to appear, scrumptious looking.

Wine glasses, decanters filled with heavy brown liquid, glasses, all the adornments.

Lady Lily had lowered a device from the ceiling; it looked like a long version of a swingle tree used for harnessing loads behind Clydesdale horses. They both went about attaching Mac's arms horizontally to this device, Lady Lily placing her almost ever present More 120 between Mac's lips, "One drag only Mister! And don't soggy up the butt or you will pay dearly!"

Lady Danielle went about the business of attaching his left arm to the device with wide dark green satin bands. Her VS120 dangling from her relaxed fuchsia lips, about an inch of ash precariously balanced on the end despite her movements, small feminine grunts from her as she worked, smoke drifting into her eyes causing her to squint a little.

The Maid had finished his(her?) work and was standing more or less to attention against the wall patiently waiting.

Lady Lily completed her task, moved in front of Mac, her More still slackly between his lips. Suspicion clouded her face; "Did you have more than one drag mister." Quite shrill, "There's not much left?"

"No Lady Lily." He mumbled around her cigarette, "I did draw on your cigarette as deeply as I could though."

Really!?" from Lady Lily, slight surprise on her face, "I thought you were a non smoker. Addicted you pretty quickly haven't we; Even for Mistress Black!"

"That should do it." From Lady Danielle, standing back to admire their efforts.

Mac was in the shape of crucifixion, standing very still in his heels to minimize the danger of falling over.

Lady Danielle produced a lip liner, black, and heavily drew in Mac's lips, cigarette still dangling from her lips. Finished with a satisfied sigh, she removed her cigarette, gave him a light smoky kiss and stubbed her almost finished cigarette in a nearby ashtray.

Lady Lily moved in on him complete with a tube of very, very deep plum lipstick, proceeding to fill in the outline, then again ensuring that the cover was complete, finishing it all off with a heavy smear of wet glistening clear gel, maybe Ky.

"Lovely."

"Whilst good, that is not quite the position appropriate to greet Mistress Black." From Lady Danielle, "Lady Lily will you lower him whilst I take care of his legs please?"

Lady Lily moved over to the wall, the tension on Mac's arm's released almost immediately.

Lady Danielle assisted him into a kneeling position placing two small satin cushions, one under each bent knee, folding his legs firmly back, binding them tightly at the ankles to his body with more thick, wide, satin ribbon binders. Indicating with a glance to Lady Lily to re-tension the crossbar.

Both stand back to assess their work.

The position was quite a strenuous one for Mac, very real tension on many of his muscles, tight, slightly painful on the calves, the knee's he knew would be difficult to handle, arms whilst quite comfortable were in an unnatural position.

His greatest pain however was in his penis.

The close proximity, smells wafting to his nostrils, warm touches as they positioned him.

All had their effect, manifested in a very hard, purple, dribbling copiously penis, so hard, turned on by his helplessness, the ladies intoxicating manner; presence, all had the effect of causing a major influx of blood to his tormented penis.

There he was, shortened cross, tense, helplessly raging hardon, facing the black marble stairway.

"Now that's a suitable position of humility, acceptance to greet Mistress Black in," from Lady Lily.

The ladies, self-satisfied smirks on their beautiful faces walked casually over to the table, which was strategically within Mac's peripheral vision.

"Looks scrumptious Mannequin. Well done. Worthy of a little reward," Said Lady Lily with approval in her voice.

From one of the numerous alcoves she picked up a leather device, large black dildo protruding from one side, coated it from the same alcove with KY, thick, shiny, and slimy.

Lady Lily slid the dildo into Mannequin's mouth, thick amounts of KY building up on the outside of Mannequins lips, until it disappeared from sight as the device seated itself fully in Mannequin's mouth.

Securing the device through eyelets and hooks, first one side, then pulling Mannequins head very tightly against the wall, really stretching the leather taught, hooking up the other side.

Mannequin's head was now firmly attached to the wall, her face distorted slightly by the tight stretched leather dildo gag, body still at attention, Mannequin's nose further encased by a shaped part of the leather gag.

There was a small hole about the middle of the gag to which Lady Lily attached a long clear plastic tube, slightly thicker than a cigarette.

Lady Lily attached the other end of the tubing to a device already prepared on the table, similar to a small upright candle holder, trident shaped, provision for three "candles."

The two Ladies seated themselves in the comfortable satin upholstered chairs, surveyed the "offerings" with interest.

Pouring each other wine, clinking glasses comfortably, happily, picking at dainty morsels, conversing.

Lady Lily placed two long, black cigarettes with gold butts between her lips. She casually flicked a light to the tips, got them glowing powerfully, thick clouds of fresh smoke escaping from her lips, removed the cigarettes from her lips, smiled evilly at Mannequin, placing first one, then the second in the sized holes, upright, smouldering in the small candle holder like device.

The clear plastic pipes leading from it quickly became opaque as they filled with smoke, snaking along the tube as Mannequin breathed.

Lady Danielle also lighted two of the long blacks, took one from her mouth, leaving the other dangling as she spoke, index finger pointing in turn at the upright smouldering cigarettes contained in the device.

"She loves me!...She loves me...not!... She loves ME!" as she placed the cigarette in the third slot of the device.

"There will be...OTHER...rewards...during the show...MANNEQUIN!"

The Ladies settled into comfortable conversation. Mannequin, statue like puffed away, striving for air as the sensuality overwhelmed her!...him.!


CLICK!........CLICK!..........CLICK!..........CLICK!

Slow, like a funeral march.

The slow clicking drew Mac's eyes to the top of the black marble stairway.

The clicking stopped.

A figure stood near the top of the stairway, he assumed it was Mistress Black, still all in gray. Different hat than before, much wider in the brim, still gray satin, the brim a good 12 inches wide, with a 12 inch long veil. Smoke wafting out from under it, hands on hips, shrouded in a deep gray liquid satin cape attached at the wrists, deep, lustrous, shiny, black satin gloves encasing her hands.

Mistress Black stood perfectly still, spotlighted near the top of the stairway for a full two minutes, smoke wafting casually, continually from the edge of the veil, indicating that her face was shrouded by not only the veil but smoke as well.

An enticing, imposing, slightly sinister figure.

Click, click, click, click, click.

Quite quickly Mistress started to walk down the stairway, raising her arms, the liquid satin cape flaring out behind her, wavering as if in a breeze, flowing sinuously behind her, thick snakes of smoke writhing out from the veil, veil flowing back a little in the airflow also.

Like some primitive priestess Mistress swiftly descended, the only sound the clicking of her heels, chorused by Maria's and Sapphire's as they appeared some 15 feet behind her and also started to descend at a similar pace.

Maria in only a liquid satin virginal white cape attached at the wrists and neck. Long, long drop diamente earrings sparkling in the light, liquid satin knee high boots encased her feet.

Further long drop earrings, the same as those attached to her ears swinging wildly from her full young bare breasts, her blonde hair severely flat against her head, pulled tight at the back in a small bun, long liquid satin gloves encasing her hands. Cape billowing also in the airflow.

Sapphire similarly attired but in a deep lustrous black, almost like good and evil epitomized!

(Little grin)

Sapphire however had on a torso suit as well in the same material, hiding her crotch, giving the appearance of just constrained breasts. Long, black drop earrings gleaming dully, sinister.

Mistress Black hit the bottom of the stairway whilst Maria and Sapphire were about halfway down.

Mistress walked swiftly up to Mac, stopped, hands reaching up for the hat brim, smoke still dribbling up from under the veil.

Grasped the hat brim and flicked the hat away, it sailing, veil fluttering, for about ten feet, landing at the bottom of the stairway with a soft plopping sound.

Mistress had the remains of a More 120 in her mouth and removed it. By this time Maria was close enough to take the butt and stub it out in a nearby ashtray.

Mistress Black's hair was swept back off her face severely, culminating in a French roll at the back.

Small ruby earrings gleaming. Small ruby nose stud also.

"I...INTEND...assessing...how much.......CUM!......your body can produce, Mac. How many orgasms can you handle." Wicked chuckle "When will you BEG me too stop? How many "mind fucks" can you handle.........before you O.D.?"

"These things I intend finding out!!"

"I do hope you give a good account of yourself my dear Man."

Maria knelt down and started to undo the concealed zip in the front of Mistresses tight pencil skirt, right to the waistband.

Revealing that Mistress Black was wearing French briefs.

Mistress Black's hand disappeared inside the briefs, fiddled a little then out from the briefs appeared a large 10" flesh colored penis, wavering some 4 inches in front of Mac's startled cross-eyes.

Mac panicked, "Hell She's.......Not SHE!" his wild thought.

Mistress Black chuckles quite lengthily. "Blow me whilst I smoke a cigarette Mac. Where your lipstick leaves a mark!...That's how much of this...COCK! I shall insert in you!"

Mac realizes as the phallus touches his lips that it's rubber, his relief is overwhelming, showing clearly for all to see in his eyes, body language, as he relaxed a little.

Maria hands Mistress a VS120 menthol, lights it, moves to the side a little so she can watch, Sapphire by her side, the two sharing a VS120 between them, Sapphire holding and offering the cigarette delicately to Maria.

Mistress Black moves a little forward, the rubber penis pushing insistently at Mac's firmly closed, sticky glossy lips.

Mac opens his mouth a little, takes just the head of the cock between his lips, ensuring his lips are marking it clearly. Thinking "Hell I'm an anal virgin. Better make sure I don't get too much of this."

Concentrating, ensuring his lips resist the pressure Mistress is placing on the penis, eyes looking up, watching her smoke.

Mistress Black has an amused look on her face, feeling his resistance.

French inhaling, thick, creamy.

Again and again shortening the cigarette significantly.

She has his attention, totally mesmerized by her presence.

Suddenly Mac feels a sharp strong pressure on the back of his head. Before he knows it his lips have slid along the entire 10 inches of the cock, choking him, deep, deep in his throat.

Maria's gloved fingers pressing into his lips, marking the cock firmly, right at the base.

His eyes trying hard to stay focused on Mistress's, hers showing triumph.

"Good Boy! For a moment there I thought you weren't going to play. You were just teasing Mistress weren't you? You greedy little slut!" Mistress positively chortled, smoke exhaling in little puffs as she spoke.

Mistress extracted the penis from his mouth all glistening, smudged lipstick around the head. Firm lipstick ring brightly marking the base.

"Mistress will enjoy feeding you what you want; SLUT! Maria! As discussed my sweet." Maria unbound Mac's legs, carefully lowering them to the floor, he stretching the stressed muscles in relief.

Maria then raised the crossbar till Mac was upright.

Mistress waggled Sapphire over, whispered something to her, got a broad smile in response. She drew heavily on the last of her cigarette, head forward, her lips just under Mac's nose, allowed smoke to dribble thickly directly into his nostrils, Maria sharply slapping his buttocks, causing him to inhale the smoke deeply.

Mistress walked away, stubbed out her cigarette, watched patiently as Maria made a few adjustments.

She placed a satin strap an inch and a half wide, with tiny protruding spikes on the inside, around the base of Mac's impossibly hard shaft, lacing it tightly there like a mini penis corset.

Mac wincing a little as Maria tightened it. Maria placed a similar corset sleeve around Mac's scrotal sac, making his balls shiny, exposed as if on the end of a stalk. Maria then placed a single white candle in a holder between Mac's legs, the flame height at his knee level. This caused Mac to part his legs quickly as he felt the heat of the flame, his balls feeling the hot air immediately. No relief for them.

Maria spread his legs wide, causing him to slump, increasing the pressure on the crossbar.

Placed two further candles strategically so he could not close his legs without getting burnt.

Maria stood back up self-satisfied look on her face.

Sapphire whispered in her ear, Maria grinned delightedly, looked meaningfully at Sapphire's crotch, noticed the outline of an erect penis, glistening area of moisture at the cock head. Patted the outline affectionately whilst nodding affirmatively, grin widening, look turning to anticipation.

They all looked at Mac's penis, long string of clear liquid hanging over a foot down from the opening in the head, tiny teardrop at the end of it.

"Takes a little setting up Mac!... May be the quickest, most intense orgasm you have ever had once we are ready though," from Mistress, matter-of-factly.

Mistress Black had two long black "essence of Black" cigarettes between her richly gloved fingers.

Maria two VS120's in hers, Sapphire a single VS120 menthol dangling provocatively from her lips.

Sapphire slowly extracted her penis, it too dribbling quite obviously.

Maria placing the two kneeling pads Mac had been using strategically, getting another two, placing them a foot back from the first two.

Maria knelt on her pads, positioning herself so her mouth was very close to Mac's cock.

Sapphire knelt behind Maria, placing her cock head at the entrance to Maria's pussy, letting it rest there as she lit her cigarette, sliding it inside the warm satin sheath as she drew deeply on her cigarette, feeling the menthol enter her sinuses.

A satisfied sigh from them both.

Maria and Mistress Black looked meaningfully at each other. Lit both their cigarettes in unison, drew strongly, ensuring all were alight, Mistress leaving hers dangling in her mouth, exhaling strong streams of smoke from her nose.

Maria removed both hers from her mouth and placed one on either side of Mac's cock head, each at a slight outward angle so as not to burn his hard cock. Still, the burning ends were dangerously close to his pubic hair. She placed her lips over Mac's cockhead, cigarettes and cock now firmly between her bulging lips.

Looking down Mac could see Maria apparently "Smoking his penis," large clouds of smoke issuing onto his cock shaft from her nose as she strongly exhaled. Mac could feel a gentle salving tongue on the underside of his cockhead.

He then felt the slick slimy head of Mistress Black's cock, seeking his anal opening, finding it, resting there with just the tip of the head inside his rectum. The warmth of Mistresses bare breasts on his back as she leant into him.

A slinky gloved hand snuck around his cheek; the two smouldering "essence of Blacks" slotted as deeply as they could be in the crevice between her fingers, two each side.

Mistress Black slid the hand around his face, located his mouth and firmly seated the cigarettes between his slick lips as she plunged the dildo hilt deep into his anus with a powerful thrust, causing him to sharply inhale. Mistress must have doused her gloves in perfume as the most powerful head lightening exotic smells overwhelmed his sense of smell.

Her other gloved hand pinched his nostrils between thumb and forefinger, cutting off completely his access to air.

He could now only inhale "essence of Black" as Mistress assaulted his breathing, tightening the gloves' grip, firmly pulling the gloves and cigarettes into his face.

Grunting softly as she "Fucked" him powerfully.

Maria placed her gloved right hand firmly around the spiked penis corset, causing a sensation like many small pins on his shaft, not penetrating the skin but feeling very close to it. Her left gloved hand in a forked shape, slid along the corset separating his balls from the shaft, pressing down, bringing the balls closer to the candles flame.

The earrings hanging down provocatively, swinging wildly as Sapphire dragged away lost in space, vigorously pounding into Maria.

Maria sucking hard on the cigarettes and Mac's cock, her tongue flicking persistently.

Mac could feel the warmth from Mistress Black's body on his back, her warmth through the finger of the gloves pressed so tightly into his face, forcing him to smoke heavily, no other option being available.

Mistress breathily in Mac's ear, "Sensory overload!... Babe!"

Maria could feel Mac's cock starting to twitch wildly, the forerunner to orgasm, she knew. This caused her own pussy muscles to tighten, trapping, grasping Sapphire's cock, Sapphire dragging deeply as she and Maria orgasmed together powerfully.

Maria opening her gasping mouth dropping the smouldering cigarettes to the tiles.

Maria gripping the shaft corset extremely tightly, causing overpowering sensations in Mac's cock, attempting to catch his come in her gloved hand, missing in her dazed orgasmic state.

Mac's body taught muscles standing out starkly, feeling like iron to Mistress Black.

His body unbelievably thrusting forward, then as taught as, still, muscles straining to the point of tearing, cramping in the calves, all centering on his groin.

Mac spurted dramatically over Maria's shoulder, past Sapphire, landing about 8 feet from his penis tip with a soft...splat!