Gloves, Lipstick, Perfume, Cigarette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac was still writhing as much as he could, muscles stiff, taught in the throes of a forbidden orgasm. Past caring of the consequences by this stage.

A deep muffled moaning coming from him, this causing Sapphire to stiffen as her sensitive bits were briefly re-stimulated.

Maria knew from a look Mistress gave her to stop the whipping. She dropped the whip, got rid of the cigars, then disappeared into the dark quickly reappearing with a small gas bottle and hospital type-breathing mask.

As Mac's body slumped, completely drained also, Mistress Black swiftly undid the neck of the awful smother pants, revealing Mac's sweat soaked head. He was obviously out cold, she stripped the nose insertions from him, Maria placed the facemask on him and turned the oxygen valve.

Maria and Mistress Black looked at each other eyes sparkling.

They burst into nervous giggles, Mistress feeling for Mac's pulse at the same time, ensuring it was strong, which it was.

Both looked at Sapphire, who smiled dreamily back at them.

"Cigarette and coffee time!" from Mistress.

"Looks like its truck drivers for Mac!"

This last gave them all a fit of hysterical giggling.

Part IX

Some days later Mistress Black was enjoying a late afternoon meal with her lady friends.

She mused "Mac just may be the one you know! I've put him through an awful lot this last week; OK wee do utilize the Green cigarettes, but fundamentally he hasn't overly balked at anything I've put him through. I really enjoy him."

"Maybe! Just maybe I have something special here!" followed by a little self-congratulatory chuckle.

As had become standard practice during the past week Mac was currently in Mannequins tender care being prepared according to Mistress Black's instructions.

Mannequin had bathed and completely shaved Mac; then again so he was soooo smooth.

A strange relationship had developed between Mac and Mannequin, she/he, whatever never spoke word to Mac, always managed to get him to comply by gestures or gentle persuasion via her hands or body language.

Mannequin had truly become an enigma in Mac's mind, any touching was always gently persuasive almost sensuous.

(Mannequin will be explored/exposed in a separate story)

As previously stated it became obvious early on that Mannequin was completely enclosed in some form of exotic female body suit, apart from the eyeballs Mac did not believe he had seen a single portion of Mannequins real body.

The one she wore was erotic in the extreme, perfectly proportioned by modern standards yet retaining a complete air of mystery.

She, if in fact she was SHE! Always smelled of heady perfume, Mac now wondered about his initial concept of Mannequin, whom he had originally thought male, due mainly to her ungainly inability to master the heels.

He still saw occasional glimpses from time to time of this but by and large she exuded absolute femininity, which caused him to doubt his own analysis.

This time Mannequin had his body sleek, oil rubbed in, glowing skin.

The only hair left on his body were the eyelashes, all the rest was completely gone.

Mistress Black had a fixation with male legs and buttocks so Mannequin also "exercised" Mac quite fully daily to keep him toned.

Mac was still kept constantly under the hypnotic effect of the "Green" cigarettes, in truth though it no longer entered his mind to protest or attempt not to comply with Mannequin's wish's, which by proxy he understood were in fact Mistress Black's wish's.

Today, after dehairing him Mannequin slid a slinky shoulder length pair of stretch satin mitts onto each arm, next a seven inch heeled pair of ankle boots, complete with locks, immediately they were on him he felt the strain in his calf muscles, centered so it seemed on his groin.

Next Mannequin placed by gentle persuasion and manipulation a small multilayered satin pouch over each of his balls, keeping them separate, once on she tightened the stringy satin laces so that each ball was firmly and securely seated in its satin sheath.

There were small wires hanging from each pouch, looked like electrical wires to Mac.

He thought he detected a sigh from Mannequin as she completed this task, wasn't quite sure.

Mannequin then led Mac down a confusing myriad of hallways, upstairs, downstairs, to the left then maybe left again through the richly carpeted hallways; Mac was getting used to the program Mannequin would lead him to a door, thrust him through and heavily shut the door trapping him inside.

Not today, instead she held his hand in her satin sheathed humanly warm one, opened a large oak door, stepped in herself sort of dragging Mac after her.

The door may have been spring loaded as it shut behind them with a soft solid "clunk".

Mac gasped, the room was like something from the "Arabian nights", all satin, everywhere satin hanging in soft sensuous folds, the floor was piled about a foot deep with what looked like carelessly thrown lengths of satin, the ceiling hung with bronze, gold, copper, red satin, the walls plushly covered in various deep rich hues of slinky slithery satin, quilted here and there.

Huge satin covered cushions lay jumbled about throughout the room, some in piles three or four deep.

He could feel it slithering over the skin of his calves sensuously as Mannequin guided him into the room.

Light seemed to softly radiate from all corners of the room, soft, subdued, but not a light or candle was visible.

The ceiling was only at about eight feet, the top two and a half feet of the room was thick.........very thick with cigarette smoke.

There were four other people in the room apart from Mac and Mannequin, all wearing slick satin hood masks, hair of varying shades sprouting from the top of the masks in what looked like warrior fashion, tied tightly then falling in wildness about their heads.

The faces of the hoods had very wide apertures for the eyes, which were all exotically made up in rich vibrant colours; the mouths too were well exposed, made up, darkly outlined.

None of the four wore anything else at all, completely naked, two, one with a penis and next to no breasts must be Sapphire, lying languidly on two of the cushions, bright crimson toenails sparkling in the subdued light, next to her sharing a cigarette, that must be Maria, enormous rouged n glittered breasts plus her blonde hair sprouting from the hood masks top giving her away.

Another sitting comfortably on more satin cushions not to far away also casually smoking appeared to be Lady Lily, he could not be sure.

Mistress Black was standing, a very long black with a gold butt cigarette dangling confidently from her ruby red lips, eyes sparkling........Penetrating, appearing mystical to him, hypnotic.

"Aaaaaaggghh!........yes." satisfied from Mistress.

"Turn Mac, let me see your buns."

He turned.

"Stand erect. No! no! not that bit. I'll deal with that later! I want to see your muscles well defined."

Mac's penis had started to erect in appreciation of what he was seeing.

"You've looked after him well Mannequin, be assured you will be rewarded."

As she spoke she never removed the long black cigarette, it bobbled about as puffs of smoke escaped in brief spurts as she spoke adding to the dense cloud just above her head.

Her breasts he noted were small, pert, glittered and sparkled.

Her bush was small, shaped.

Hips that looked like they had spent a lifetime being trained by a corset, which they had not.

She lifted a foot from the shrouds of satin exposing deep deep crimson polish on her toenails.

Approached him, never once removing the cigarette from her mouth, dragging as she approached, causing the tip to glow, the ash to lengthen, exhaling around the gold butt in thick creamy iridescent white clouds.

Her nipples looked hard, "open........your.........mouth.......MAC!" quietly but firmly from Mistress.

He did so.

Mistress firmly gripped the long black cigarettes gold butt between her lips, lipstick showing in bright thick smudges.

This caused the cigarette to jut straight out from her mouth, as she continued to move forward it disappeared into Mac's mouth.

"Close." Mistress murmured around the butt.

He closed his mouth gently around the cigarette, feeling the heat of the glowing tip a good four to six inches inside his mouth.

Mannequin's hand came to gently but firmly close his nostrils.

He felt a long finger nailed hand very firmly grip his penis.

Mistress Black steadily and firmly shotgunned him. His mouth tingled, could feel the heat "aggghh!" his thought as the ash fell of the tip of the trapped glowing tip of the cigarette onto his tongue.

Mistress held him with her eyes, smoke, hands, steady, no movement.

She shotgunned him again, it tasted different, acrid, would be awful if he wasn't so turned on.

The third shotgun really caught in the back of his throat, caused a fit of uncontrollable coughing, her eyes glittered dangerously as she held his dazed gaze.

She quickly pulled the cigarette out as a further fit of coughing overtook him, grinned maliciously, then.....

"Mac, this one is quite different but also the mixture comes from the amazon. What it does is really sensitize your skin. Today I intend SMOKING........YOU!"

"The effect is quite dramatic and quite rapid in onset......... LADIES."

All of the masked ladies including Sapphire rose and gathered round Mac, whilst Mistress black held his gaze and penis......... unmoving, whilst the others also lit up long black cigarettes, no gold butts so probably cigars.

They exhaled all over him in what felt like silken very warm caresses.

Mistress Black simply held him throughout.

Warm silken tendrils constantly caressed his body.

Eventually after what seemed an eternity the ladies all finished their cigars, stubbed them out in an ashtray provided by Mannequin.

"Now Mac." "Like all my cigarettes..........YOU ARE GOING TO SATISFY ME!."

Maria disappeared briefly, a long glasslike tubular device descended from the ceiling, hanging from two sparkling chains about two feet in from either end. The device was about eight feet long.

"Yes Mac, this is made from a spaceage material, you will feel like your burning up, but...hopefully you wont be." Deep chuckle.

The ladies oiled Mac completely, then took him to one end of the tube and assisted him into the very tight fitting tube.

He noticed as he went in that there was an outer shell one-inch wide packed with tobacco, then he was sliding into the tight tube.

Someone he knew not who pulled his hurting hard penis through a small opening in the tube, out into the air.

Some fiddling then his balls were through the opening also.

Lady Lily attached the wires dangling from his balls to further wires, immediately the satin encased mini electric blanket started to heat his balls up.

The tobacco ended about where his nipples had ended up, he also noted as he was being inserted that where the tobacco ended a series of half inch holes opened the outer casing containing the tobacco to the clear area around his head which he was thinking of as the butt.

Mistress Black came into view carrying a glass device about three feet long.

She slid one end over the giant "human Cigarette" easily. The device tapered to about the size of a large cigar closest to her mouth.

Mistress Black pouted her lips; Maria applied a fresh coating of sticky lipstick to them.

"Light Me ladies." From Mistress as she again pouted her lips and enclosed them round the bulbous end of the glass device.

All the ladies used large lighters to fire the tobacco as Mistress drew strongly.

Mac could see right into her throat as her muscles worked hard to draw on her "manly" cigarette.

Suddenly thick cloying acrid clouds of creamy smoke started to enter the butt part containing Mac's head, choking him, making his eyes water, obscuring his vision

Completely.

He felt an intense burning sensation around his ankles. It really felt like Mistress was smoking him.

His vision cleared as she stopped dragging, he saw her exhale a thick heavy powerful stream of smoke from her nostrils, lips never leaving the glass end of her essence of man cigarette.

The ladies all had freshly lit long thin black cigarettes; they took turns allowing silky tendrils of smoke to caress his over sensitized penis skin.

He didn't know how long he could handle this, didn't know why he should try.

Mistress smoked Mac at a leisurely pace, the heat now between his knees and buttocks, he had lost all track of time, when he could between her drags, he gazed adoringly into her eyes.

Her eyes sparkling, dazed unfocused as she "Sucked her man in."

Mac felt each time she drew on him that he was actually being drawn into this females lungs, reaching every part of her being.

He felt a oneness with her.

Mistress Black was hoping her "Ladies" attention to his cock, the thick silky tendrils of warm smoke would "get him off soon."

As she felt the strong vaginal muscular contractions that preceded her orgasm, she ceased to care about him or whether he "got off."

Now in an addictive fit she sucked him in powerfully, totally lost, her ultimate fantasy, or one of them, being played out for her.

"Smoking her man!"

She drew in again, the thick clouds surrounding then obscuring his head, burning reaching tentatively for his crotch, the ladies smokey silkiness, caressing him, chemicals of arousal bursting into his brain.

Unbeknown to him for very different reasons the similar sensations were being experienced by Mistress Black, who was now struggling to stay upright on jelly legs, hanging onto her "human cigarette for dear life, then sucking strongly as orgasm inevitably washed over and over her, not seeing or caring that her orgasmic drag had moved the heat directly to his crotch, this and the continuous smokey assault on his penis caused him to erupt powerfully at the same time as Mistress Black.

She was so deeply into HER fantasy now she hardly knew what was happening, nonetheless she sucked smoke through "her man" as if it were a lifeline.

Deep gut aching orgasms overtook her. She seldom had multi orgasms, this flowed one into another, seemed to just go on and....on.

Eventually Mistress Black collapsed into Maria's arms, mouth sliding off her "cigarette" reluctantly.

Part X

Honour and Obey

Mistress Black was now in her third month of tormenting and testing Mac's suitability. She inevitably lost interest in or exhausted the capabilities of her victims over time; some were wonderful. Gave her a warm feeling of companionship, camaraderie. Often she would revictamize them, the big but of course was that they were not her soul mates, her lady friends filled that role by and large.

Mistress Black against her wishes was finding herself drawn to this man who despite months of torment still got excited merely at her presence, seemed to have few limits or indeed none as far as her desires were concerned.

Mistress had lately been thinking more and more on this issue was rather surprised at the depth of her feelings for this male victim. She always enjoyed playing with her victims, inevitably achieved some form of rapport with them, this was much more than that and confused her a little, "I need to confront this issue." Her thought.

Mac had over time been given free range of sorts regarding Mistress's bedroom and some other designated parts of the house. Mistress Black was lounging comfortably on a deckchair on the large balcony of her bedroom when Mac, completely naked came out to be near her, still dripping, fresh from the shower.

Large droplets fell from his body as he approached her, she lighting a fresh VS120 menthol, dragging luxuriously, her only clothing on the delightful, still sunny morning being a very full long iridescent pink satin nightgown.

She indicated the balcony decking next to her "Sit Mac. I have a few things I wish to discuss with you."

He sat on the chilled concrete next to her, adoringly watching her unconscious erotic smoking of this early cigarette, slight air movement dragging the smoke away from her luscious lips.

"Mac." Her voice sounding a little hesitant, "I need to spend some time alone with you. I have a cabin about an hour's ride from here. You can only get to it by horseback; walking or I suppose helicopter. You and I are going to spend a few days up there as there are some things I need to know."

By the way, have you noticed that for the past few days you have been getting NO SMOKE from my "green cigarettes."? Mac gave an affirming nod.

"Good. So on this outing you will have your freedom back, you could if you wished leave at anytime,..............or attempt to overpower me. Nevertheless I want you fully aware for the next few days."

Mac knelt beside her, puppy dog eyes as he said, "I would never attempt to overpower you MISTRESS BLACK."

"Wouldn't you." Eyes a twinkle "What if I wanted you too!"

A look of confusion came over Mac's face, Mistress smiled confidently.


Mistress Black and Mac arrived at the cabin late in the afternoon; they'd had a casual ride up. Mistress Black was attired in a one piece emerald green bathing suit, with a long green satin cloak over this, knee high shiney black riding boots with a little 3 inch spiked heel.

She had asked Mac if he would ride naked for her, he'd enthusiastically agreed. They had stopped for a swim and a relaxed picnic at a lower mountain pool; cool and fresh set in a glade of trees, followed by a slow meandering climb along a wooded trail to the cabin. A fairly normal cabin for the setting, no power, phones or other modern distractions, it did however have running water a log fire and a wetback stove.

The cabin was indeed built of split half logs, a wide porch like veranda out front, one story with a very large open lounge, bathroom toilet, basic kitchen and two bedrooms. Small stables out back, where Mistress Black had asked Mac to see the horses were rubbed down stabled, fed. Mac completed this and entered the living room lounge that one entered directly via the veranda door. He quickly took the small quantity of supplies they had bought into the kitchen area, returning after to the lounge area where he got the log fire going as per her earlier instructions. He then started back outside to sluice himself down in the stable water trough; Mistress Black stopped him for an explanation of what he was doing now.

"No need for that Mac. I quite like the smell of fresh honestly come by sweat." Stay here with me.............................Please."

Mistress Black and Mac lay on the large rug in front of the log fire, Mac from time to time getting up to place more logs on it.

They discussed their hopes, dreams, aspirations, likes and dislikes.

She casually but consistently smoking cigarettes from the onyx case she had bought with her. Insistently she smoky kissed him, this further bewildered Mac, she appeared so loving, passionate, fresh clean smelling from the bathing on the way up, no makeup, no jewelry just him/her and her cigarettes.

By this time Mac was totally free from the effects of the hypnotic green cigarette drug.

He felt at peace, no desire to be anywhere but with this exotic creature that he slowly realized he had become very dependent on.

"Mac, this is very important to me. What do you want to do from here on."

Without the slightest hesitation his response came quietly.

"I have never met a woman that excites me so much. That I unreservedly adore. If possible I would like to stay with you for the rest of my life; in whatever capacity you find acceptable!"

Mistress Black's heart pounded, his answer was perfect, her face did not show her satisfaction as she dared to hope, he might just end my self imposed solitude, in terms of a permanent male/female relationship that is. She drew him toward her with a crooked finger, when his face was within four inches of hers she lit a fresh cigarette, gazed into his eyes, drew deeply, exhaled slowly from her nose, thick creamy meandering smoke, eyes never leaving his. She drew strongly on her cigarette again, grasped him by the back of the neck and strongly smoke kissed him. Then again, smiling as she felt his cock twitch against her thigh through the cape. She again parted their lips, only a few inches, angled her cigarette into her mouth, drew strongly on the cigarette, the only sound the crackling of burning tobacco, their breaths, the log fire burning away. By this time it was dark, finally she finished her cigarette, the cessation of her smokey kisses leaving him up in the air a little, her face in the glow from the fire radiant as she flicked her butt into the flames.