Gloves, Lipstick, Perfume, Cigarette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spurted again, still tightly in Mistress Blacks gloved grip.

Mistress squealing excitedly.

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

Each time he spurted, which was three in all.

Mac's eyes rolled back, body slumped heavily. Out to it!

Part VII

Many many deviant hours later, possibly even days, Mac's ability to register time was completely confounded, he was conscious of being carried in a deep satin sling type arrangement, up the black marble stairway by Lady Danielle, Lady Lily, Maria and Sapphire, Mistress fussing over him then leading the way.

Mac hurt, pleasantly in his penis, rectum, lungs and many other places. He had lost count of the orgasm's that he had been forced to have, very dizzy from oxygen deprivation, happy in the place he was at, gazing in awe and adoration at all the women.

Eventually they reached a huge ornately carved door on one of the upper floors. Entered the darkened room, dim lights came to life, Mistress fussing, lighting candles. Mac was gently laid on the deep rich ivory satin spread that covered the large four poster bed.

"Be grateful if you attired him for me Ladies." From Mistress as she disappeared through a doorway "I'll have a bath. Get ready for bed!"

The ladies prepared Mac by completely encasing him in a stretch satin body suit, covering in one piece all except his eyes, mouth and genitals. They pulled the covers back and rolled him onto the sparkling white satin sheets. Placed him comfortably on his back, pillow under his head, stretch satin binders were then placed across his body, upper chest, lower, abdomen, thighs etc, six in all, clipping him to the bed via little hooks sewn into the sheet, quite immobile.

Mistress Black reentered the room wearing a black slinky super shiny satin figure-hugging nightdress, slit to the hip. Over this in the same material was a long sleeved nightgown. No gloves, letting him for the first time view her hands completely, devoid of jewelry, nails as awesome as ever, deep scarlet polish, very light makeup, light covering of a fairly ordinary red lipstick, different overpowering perfume.

Mistress Black climbed athletically onto the bed, exposing her bare feet; toes polished the same as on her fingers, knelt at the end of Mac's encased immobile feet, smiled at him as she said "Mac! I don't want your eyes to leave mine. The ladies are going to drain your penis for me, so you won't overly bother my sleep." "I hope you understand the privilege I'm giving you by allowing you to sleep...........with me!.............IN MY BED!"

The four ladies gathered around the bed, Ladies Danielle and Lily alongside the bed, kneeling, long green cigarettes unlit in their ungloved hands, Sapphire and Maria up on the bed kneeling along adjacent to his other side. "You will only breath out when I say EXHALE.......Mac." From Mistress.

They all lit their long green cigarettes, drawing in the smoke luxuriously. Mistress Black had a long "Essence of Black in her hand, lit it; there was a crystal ashtray on the bed beside her.

The Ladies took it in turns to "Deep Smoke Kiss" Mac. Some of the kisses full on his lips, some wetly encompassing his lips and nose, smearing lipstick in varying shades all round his mouth and on the material of the hooded part of the suit as well.

Their breaths were moist, warm, acridly smoke filled, exerting a slight blowing motion from time to time to ensure the inhales were deep, lung filling.

As each woman took her turn, they would withdraw, Mac holding the smoky kisses until Mistress gave the command quietly "Exhale."

The women also took it in turns to slowly masturbate Mac's dribbling raging penis. He never knew whose hand was caressing him there, but despite his prolonged workout earlier; the effect of five erotic females smoking and sexually teasing him was fairly predictable. One or all of them had coated his penis with oil, so their warm firm hands slid easily, sinuously along his shaft.

At times his balls were gently caressed, from time to time squeezed firmly, pulled firmly, stretched just a little further than the comfort zone.

There was not a lot of time that he could actually see Mistress Black, despite her command not to take his eyes of her, as the gorgeous heads and hair kept smothering his vision. When he could see Mistress Black she was inevitably drawing deeply on her "essence of Black", luxuriously allowing thick uninhaled smoke to waft in long thick creamy streams from her partially opened mouth, then snapping it into her lungs, breathing volumous amounts of smoke out, obscuring her behind a thick blue cloud as she spoke that word, breathed it out really.............. "Exhale."

Despite this her eyes never wavered, as the smoke cleared away always focused on his, his on hers when unobscured.

Warm wet luscious lips smothered him constantly, breathing smoke into him, making him light headed, more and more so.

Slick, slithery warm fingers, increasingly fondled every part of his genitals, some stroking the shaft, some kneading and stretching his balls, one set tentatively exploring the outer part of his anal passage.

The smother smoking was taking its toll. He was very lightheaded, eyes trying to stay focused on Mistress's, momentarily losing the battle, refocusing. Mistress smiling knowingly, a feminine voice in his ear, he knew not whose " c...u...u..uuuuuummmmmmmmm"

He had no control, his penis felt as if it were spurting molten lava, nearly unconscious, really needing oxygen badly, his cock did not care as it continued to spurt, the fondling of his balls appearing to squeeze the spurts from his body.

Mac was experiencing a joyful frightening kaleidoscope of sensations, his body on fire, unbelieving that the females had been able to extract yet another orgasm from his overused body. Languishing in the endorphin rush, floating in "smoke" heaven. His eyes filled with Mistress Blacks steady penetrating stare, the last thing he saw.

Finally with a last dribble oozing from his penis succumbing to unconsciousness.


When he opened his eyes some time later the room was in darkness, the sounds of soft relaxed breathing close by, the feel of a warm body touching through his satin suit at the thigh.

He really wanted to stretch, couldn't of course.

In the darkness she rolled into him in her sleep, flopping an arm across his encased chest, wriggling into him and comfort. Breath now warm, gentle on his neck. Perfume, feminine smells assailing his nostrils. A leg came over his body, clutching him to her in her sleep.

Her crotch hot against his thigh.

His penis was trapped, spent one would think inside the suit, felt clean, dry.

They must've cleaned me up he thought as her closeness started to have an effect on his cock.

He startled himself with the thought, "Hell! I'm in bed being cuddled in her sleep by Mistress Black." His penis was instantly hard, the sort of hard on that hurts a little.

"Oh God!" his thoughts.

"In bed with her with a hard on and no way to relieve it."

Mistress Black breathed on peacefully, blissfully unaware of his torment.

Or was SHE!

Part VIII

Mac's "sleep" was long and tormented, little dozes from which he was awoken by his painful erection. Over time this would subside a little, as he dozed his subliminal thoughts bought it back to painful hardness awakening him full yet again; this cycle repeated itself throughout Mistress Black's long peaceful sleep. His discomfort was compounded by the desire to move, really stretch those aching muscles; of course he couldn't do this as it might wake her, worse it might wake her in a BAD MOOD! This he intended avoiding at all costs. The, to some degree, self-imposed torment thus continued.


What seemed an eternity later Mistress Black started to move a little, the normal predecessors to wakening fully, little stretch's, low mewling sounds of someone who had really enjoyed their sleep, more stretching, driving him mad and burdening his penis and balls with insistent edgy pain as he had no option but to be acutely aware of her presence.

Eventually Mistress's eyes opened, took in the pleading tired tormented look on Mac's face, her eyes twinkled, warm feminine smells coming from the satin bedding as her movements expelled trapped air, a subtle sexual smell underlying it all, adding to his frustration.

Mistress Black stretched luxuriously, reaching for a long tasseled-ended rope hanging by her side of the bed, tugging it lazily three times, sighing in a satisfied manner.

Maria and Sapphire appeared through the entrance doorway in long flowing "twin set" silvery satin nightgowns, Maria immediately moving to open the drapes allowing the rain splashed windows to throw full daylight into the room.

Sapphire produced a long white menthol VS120 and prepared to light it for Mistress. "Not yet Sapphire my love." "I think by now wee have addicted Mac quite significantly to cigarettes. I don't want him to get the faintest whiff of smoke just yet."

This was an awful pronouncement for Mac to hear. He was indeed now hanging out for a nicotine "hit" quite badly, horrified that she appeared to know. His mouth was dry, craving intense after hours of no smoke. Mistress Black smiled beatifically at Mac.

"Give him into Mannequins care to feed, etcetera Maria. Please tell Mannequin to present him in the "Smother Chamber" in two hours precisely. That should give us plenty of time for 'brunch' (smile) and other things." Followed by a deep chuckle, joined by Sapphire and Maria.

"You! SAPPHIRE! Will be doing the smothering today, we'll discuss it over brunch."


And so it was Mac was handed into the care of Mannequin whilst the Ladies all enjoyed a very relaxed convivial brunch.


Mannequin never spoke a word in the entire two hours Mac was in her/his? Care. It became quite obvious to Mac that this person was entirely encased in a female form, including a complete head mask. Only the eyes were alive.

Mannequin was gorgeous Mac decided, but incredibly frustrating as Mac persistently tried to ask him/her questions; all were ignored as if unheard.

Two hours later precisely, Mac was thrust by Mannequin through a rather small door, dressed from head to toe in a sort of stretch Lycra super hero suit. Only his face, rectum and genitals were exposed. The suit was a creamy colour and very restrictive on his body.

The door deeply clunked shut behind him, echoing.

The only light illuminating the room was a strong glaring ceiling spotlight centered on Mistress Black and Sapphire, the rest of the room was in darkness, not a detail to be seen.

Mistress Black was dressed in a form fitting shimmering black satin catsuit; hair pulled severely off her face, in a tight bun at the nape of her neck. Shiny black 7 inch "fuck me!" knee length boots. The catsuit covered her almost completely, high neck Chinese style collar, small sparkling earrings. Hands covered to the first knuckle.

Makeup deep dark severe, eyes sparkling from the depths of the intensely black eyeshadow, lipstick shining, that deep in colour it looked black, perfectly outlined. The catsuit emphasized every contour of her body, gentle swell of her tummy; legs as if painted on, hips appearing to be constrained by a corset, which they were not. The picture was stark and powerful.

Sapphire, standing beside her was also all in deep shimmering black, the top identical to Mistress Blacks, the bottom however differed quite significantly. Her legs were tightly encased in the shimmering black satin material as tightly as stockings. Sapphire's long dress was split at about tummy button area, spreading widely to expose most of her body from there down, falling full length to the floor. Very elegant in it's simple design. Black shining ominously 7 inch heeled "fuck me" pumps on her feet. A rather strange looking device around her hips.

Both were smoking a freshly lit VS120 nonchalantly, smoke spiraling toward the ceiling from the burning tips. Lipstick starkly outlined on the butts as they continued to smoke. Sapphire's makeup was identical to Mistress Blacks. Dark page girl cut wig.

Maria, whom he could not really see, moved out of the blackness to his right murmuring "Mistress doesn't want you to get the faintest whiff of smoke Mac, so I'm putting this on you for a few minutes." Maria placed a sort of nose 'n mouth cover over his face effectively cutting off his access to "normal" air in the room. Mac could hear a low hissing sound.

"Just a little oxygen from this small bottle to prepare you for the "smother" Mac."

He could feel the warmth of Maria's body next to his, couldn't really see any of her body except part of her face, her hair was also pulled back severely, its blondness made more resplendent by the deep dark makeup as with the other ladies.

Mistress Black crooked a finger in his direction, VS120 dangling, smoke puffing evilly as she spoke, "Come! Look directly into my eyes only."

Mac quickly moved toward Mistress, Maria, hand provocatively warm on his buttocks, encouraging, guiding him.

"STAND!" from Mistress Black as he approached.

Mac couldn't see how it was done but the humming sounds of an hydraulic motor preceded the decent from the darkness of the ceiling into the light of a bizarre looking device, all chromed pipes and narrow pads sheathed in more black satin.

It stopped about four feet above the floor; Mistress assisted Sapphire into the small satin padded bucket seat, that only supported the back part of her buttocks, leaving her genital area covered with the unfamiliar device very exposed, helped Sapphire seat her feet bent at the knees into the platforms placed there for her shoes, leaving Sapphire's knees about three feet apart.

Mac's arms were securely laced in a single satiny sleeve horizontally behind his back. He was then pushed forward by Maria to lie along a 4-inch wide satin pad directly in front of and in line with Sapphire's crotch and the ominous device. The pad ended just before his genitals, which hung down, vulnerable, exposed.

Maria bent his legs wide apart and backwards in a sort of kneeling position and secured them to further parts of the device very tightly with satin binders.

Mistress Black pulled up the device to show Mac, exposing an opening to Sapphire's crotch, further exposing Sapphire's penis, starting to gently masturbate the penis, making it grow as she explained the scenario to Mac.

"Sapphire is going to smoke one of her VS120 menthols. I have instructed her that this scenario is for her benefit. She has one cigarette to CUM in! If she doesn't CUM! Mistress will be very offended and she will be severely punished." Smiling lovingly at Sapphire, "These, dear Mac are smother panties, impervious in the main so no or very little air gets in. See these two tubes? They're attached to the panties!" Mistress held them up so he could see "They will each have a very strong cigar attached to the end and lit, these go into your nostrils so all you will get from this source is strong cigar smoke.

"Maria is now inserting a titillator in your anus, I, when wee have you ready, will masturbate you. Should you CUM!........MAC! I will be greatly offended. It will be a clear indication to me that you do not like women! Therefore I will conclude that you in fact prefer to "SUCK COCK" so I will get you some......forever." Deeply smirking "Say......oh...a truck driver maybe, possibly a large Negro." Definite evil chuckle now.

"So it's entirely in your hands what sort of sex you have in future my dear man. You, after all, only have to last the length of Sapphire's cigarette!"

Maria's insertion into his anus was complete; Mac could feel an object resting on his prostate.

Maria placed two stands with long thin cigars on either side of the device.

Mistress Black forced Mac's head back into a strained position then moved it forward on the pad which slid along tracks in the device until Sapphire's Mistress engorged penis was deep in his throat. Mac absolutely panicked, to no avail of course as Mistress closed the "smother panties" tightly around his neck. He was now in complete warm smothering darkness as Maria lit the two cigars, he drawing the pungent smoke into already straining lungs via the nostril insertions.

The device in his anus started to vibrate causing his penis to instantly dribble, getting harder still. Very little in the way of sound came through to him.

He felt a motion as if the device was rising. Already after hours of no smoking, now with pungent cigar smoke, he was feeling lightheaded, tight lunged, slightly nauseous.

His mouth full of warm, hot, even dangerous, throbbing penis.

Persistent sensuous massaging of his raging penis.

He kept reminding himself, I must not cum, "Fuck the truck drivers" his paramount thought. "I can make it! It's only ONE VS120. Hell, I hope she smokes it quickly." As he felt the urgency, after only one inhale of the cigar smoke, in his cock exacerbated by Mistress's persistent slow stroking.

"Aaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhh! Please goddess! Don't make me!?!?"

The device had now been raised so that Mistress black could comfortably masturbate Mac. Sapphire was languidly enjoying her second toke on her VS120 menthol, dreamily inhaling. The cigars on their stands glowed powerfully as Mac frantically sucked for air, causing delicious sensations in Sapphire's penis at the same time.

Maria was standing behind Mac and too the side, a five-foot long thin buggy whip held ready.

Mistress judged by the smoke that was emitting in small clouds from the seal of the smother panties that Mac was exhaling strongly, gave a knowing smile to both Sapphire and Maria, then a nod.

As she nodded Mistress increased the power of her masturbation of Mac's penis, Sapphire raised her 1/3rd smoked VS120 to her lips for a drag and Maria bought the buggy whip down stingingly directly onto Mac's buttocks.

This caused him to gasp in pain, the cigars glowed strongly as he sucked and sucked and sucked.

Mac's sucking had an effect on Sapphire also who had been taking a casual drag, this increased to a powerful drag as Mac's sucking on her penis bought her so close, caused her penis to throb in Mac's mouth, he attempting to choke on the smoke, the penis, his mouth squirming all around Sapphire's penis, attempting to escape both the choking smoke and penis, which was throbbing madly and he thought in grave danger of spurting deeply into his throat.

Worse still the feelings in his penis were becoming overwhelming, subliminally he was still aware of her threat should he come. He struggled valiantly but hopelessly against the feelings.

"God!....NO!....NO!....please NO!"

Sapphire was in two drags down to 1/4 of her VS120 she'd been dragging that deeply.

Maria kept up the awful, painful, gasp inducing whipping at 10-second intervals, slow, assured, methodical.

Cigars glowing powerfully each time she struck!

Two-inch ash now perched precariously on each.

Mistress Black increasing her strokes in power and grip each time Maria struck. Mistress could tell by the wild pulsing of Mac's cock that he was going to lose. She smiled, quite affectionately as she increased her tempo yet again as another, the fourth, blow was struck.

Sapphire arched her body a little forward as she prepared for her last drag, she knew she was coming. Sapphire came as Maria struck the fifth blow.

Mac could feel the warm fluid gushing down his throat, choking, drowning him as the fifth blow struck his fiery buttocks, the cigars glowed sooooo strongly this time as frantic for air he dragged with all his remaining energy, penis erupting in Mistress's hand as he did so, Sapphire, instinct having taken over was thrusting powerfully into his face, then slumping forward in the seat as her drained body collapsed in post orgasmic bliss.