Gloves, Lipstick, Perfume, Cigarette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally with a cheeky grin on her face Mistress Black said, "You shall get your desire then." Furtive giggle, "I do hope you don't regret it!" She then proceeded to pull a wooden device from against the far wall in front of the fire. It consisted of a straight smooth wooden beam six feet long by six inch's wide by a few inches thick, supported by "table legs"or they looked like table legs, three of them that put the horizontal beam about two feet above the floor. The three legs went straight down (as table legs do (sic)) stabilized by a flat piece of wood at right angles to the six foot beam, these lower pieces some two feet wide, a little like a single low parallel bar.

Mistress then retrieved her horse pack, withdrew a device that appeared to be a dildoe from its depths and proceeded to screw it upright into the beam via an imbedded fitting, it looked to be in just the right position to penetrate a lying down body. Mac's thought.

"Now my pet; Let's get you ready. Mount this facing toward me." Mac given the low height of the bar relatively easily achieved this. When he was seated to Mistress's satisfaction, she gently helped him to lie flat on the beam.

"That's just to help keep you there my pet."

Mistress lit a fresh incredibly long black cigarette, one of her "Essence of Blacks" left the cigarette in her mouth, smoke dribbling sensuously over her unpainted lips as she busied herself with other things.

Mac could not see what was in her hands. She leaned forward the fresh cigarette smouldering, smoke wisping off the end in the firelight, little puffs coming out her nose, around the butt as she exerted herself.

"Open." Smokily from around the butt. Mac knew the routine by know, willingly opened his mouth, she letting some two inches of the cigarette enter his mouth, smokey command again. "Close!"

Precariously balanced Mac could feel the rush of eroticism overwhelming him, as she drew on the cigarette, exhaling like liquid thick satin from her nose with just enough force to present the thick creamy cloud to his nostrils, hungrily he drew her essence in, blending it with the foul tasting foul smelling smoke that was filling his mouth from the burning end of her cigarette.

He had thought she was simply stimulating his nipples until he felt a sharp sensation in the left one, not pain at this level of arousal but he did know the nipple had just been pierced. Another thick streamer of smoke assailed his nostrils, then even the sharp feeling disappeared as testosterone and adrenaline kicked in more powerfully. He was starting to feel a little heady, dizzy, not sure if he could maintain his balance on the beam. Due to the angle and her need to actually see what she was doing as she placed a tiny shackle through his nipple, this stage was quite difficult for Mistress Black to accomplish, but finally she had it secured. Mistress wanted very much to keep him aroused, turned on and "taken in smoke."

The right nipple was also pierced and shackled, all whilst continuing to smoke steadily, pushing the cigarette a little further into his mouth as she knew it was burning down, getting closer all the time to his nostrils, thickly exhaling into his nostrils, in her mind. "TAKING HIM AS HERS!" in smoke. Mistress gently pried Mac's mouth open with her long nailed finger and withdrew the by know half smoked cigarette, left it dangling as she attached tiny light chains to his freshly inserted nipple shackles, attached them relatively tightly to the underside of the beam on which he lay, securing his arms rigidly along his body length, not stringent bondage, but powerfully affecting his state of mind.

Cigarette dangling she said, face partially obscured by the emitting cloud of smoke.

"That should help you stay there, Now to make your balls mine also." She removed the two-thirds smoked cigarette from her mouth and placed it between his lips. "Take as much as you........NEED!"

Mistress Black then proceeded to pierce the back of his scrotal sac, fairly close to his rectum. As he felt the sharpness of the piercing yet again he drew powerfully, almost a gasp, on her cigarette, subduing the sharp feeling as the smoke boiled into his mouth, lungs, felt like his whole body. Mistress placed a tiny ring in the scrotal piercing, attached another tiny chain too it, then quite taughtly to the beam also.

"My delicious sacrifice is served!" she chuckled in appreciation of her own efforts.

"I just have to get dressed for the occasion. Then bond you in smoke to me.........FOREVER!"

Right there in front of him Mistress Black disrobed entirely, then slipped into a liquid satin white sheath dress, slit completely to her navel, attempting, failing, to cover her breasts, angling sharply across her breasts to a single thin strap on each shoulder, no shoes or other jewelry. She did however spend a few moments coating her lips in pale frosted lavender lipstick that looked quite awesome in the flickering firelight.

Her bush, pussy, breasts were all exposed. Nipples engorged taughtly erect.

Mistress Black set a device like a small candle holder up on the mantle over the open fire, inserted a long Black "essence of Black cigarette into it, it had a length of narrow clear plastic tubing coming out of it near the base, she lit the cigarette and did something with a small grey box she held in her left hand, there was a low humming and the "Essence of Black" cigarette glowed strongly alight. A further length of plastic tubing continued for a few feet out the other side of the humming box, she showed it to Mac, thick creamy smoke was issuing strongly from the end of the tubing. Mistress quickly straddled his chest, warm thighs trapping his arms further, warm, tight on his chest. Her pussy gleaming wetly less than six inches from his face. She placed the end of the tube in her pussy, the humming started again.

"I have to be careful here. Don't want to give myself an embolism." Mac could see the smoke through the tube entering her pussy. The humming stopped; she swiftly withdrew the tube and violently thrust her pussy into his face, centered on his mouth. He gasped, sucked, tasted her; the smoke inside her pussy had a different taste, pungently mixed with her internal smells.

He could hear her shouting, "With this smoky cunt I name you Mistress Black's PUSSEE!"

About thirty seconds later she eased back, he breathed in relief, short-lived as she filled her cunt with smoke and again thrust her pussy violently into his face, mashing his nose, lips, smothering him in womanhood, smoke, copious amounts of pussy juice smothering his face warmly wet also.

"My PUSSEE!"

Thrust.

Almost a scream, her body quivering with lust, juices pouring from her onto his face.

Her thighs vice like in their grip, she seemed to be orgasming continuously as she thrust powerfully time and again into his face, smothering him in her femaleness, he could not get enough air in the short times she pulled off his face to insert more smoke into her pussy.

Finally she sort of collapsed onto him, body shuddering as it relaxed. The box still hummed softly, purely by chance it was within an inch of his nose, trapped there by her thighs, smoke pouring out, smothering, choking him, bringing tears to his eyes, he unable to breath through his mouth as it was completely covered by her still twitching pussy. She seemed to realize just in time as he was losing consciousness, moved enough for him to draw a ragged breath, then another.

Mistress sort of lay on him for some time, soft moanings coming from her, occasionally her body twitching a little in satisfied post orgasmic shocks. After some time Mistress shakily got off Mac. Mistress selected a long white VS120 menthol from her case, held it up for Mac to see.

"Pussee, must have something....... VIRGINAL!.......too bond you too me for life." Placing the cigarette between her frosted lips, eyes sparkling with intensity in the firelight.

Glowing long crimson nails wrapping themselves around his penis.

"I name THIS.......PURR!" low throaty seductive chuckle.

Still facing him and gripping the newly named PURR! She straddled his lower legs, bought her dripping pussy up to Purr, placed the tip right in the center of her pussy, lit her cigarette, looking deeply into Pussee's eyes as she took away the cigarettes virginity for all time by dragging deeply, smoke and sex made her voice very husky.

Leaned over toward Pussee still pulling strongly on her cigarette. Huge clouds of smoke coming from her mouth as she spoke. "Do you Pussee, Bond yourself in Smoke, Lust and anything else Mistress desires for all eternity!" She drew heavily again inches away from his face as he croaked, "I do! Mistress Black." Tears of real joy streaming down his face as she said "With this smokey Kiss I thee bond....for all time Pussee."

Giggled profusely as she pulled on the cigarette yet again, then smothered his mouth strongly blowing the smoke deeply into his lungs as she thrust down on the virgin PURR!

Pussee was in heaven, smoke filling his lungs, clouding his senses, Purr had never been in such a warmly satiny grip, powerful spasms flowed through her vaginal muscles, gripping, massaging, milking Purr, stamping her ownership, seeking to consummate the bonding, not stopping as she smoked, kissed took his life, his future as hers. Pounding, smoking him mercilessly to orgasm, screaming out a huge fountain of smoke from the depths of her lungs as she felt Purr hotly splatter his juice into her, smoke pouring out of Pussee's mouth also. Twitching, both, as she happily collapsed on him, hugging, crooning unintelligible sounds of satisfaction. She flooding his thighs thoroughly spent.

Happy.


Did they live happily ever after? Wee hope so!........... DON'T WEE!

The end for now.

Good Health n Happiness PXXXXX.