Go Ask Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three martinis in and we were feeling no pain. Jake nudged Tom and asked him, "Why don't you put that tape in?"

Tom looked excited, "You're going to love this..." he said as he plugged in a copy of "Days Gone Bi" into the VCR. On any of my trips to adult video stores I'd discovered acres of gay porn videos and about as many for straight ones but in all my searching, I'd never been able to find one with legitimately bi content. Mostly, there were gay guys doing gay things with a random woman along for window dressing. I was curious to see what this would be like.

The tape started half way through with a scene of Sharon Mitchell in a dimly hotel room with two guys who are enthusiastically sucking each others cocks. Sharon leans back on one elbow and in a whisper, tells them "what good cock suckers" they are. This is a scene right out of my depraved imagination. Tom is already unzipping Jakes pants and fishing out his cock. I can't make up my mind what I'd rather watch, the action on the screen or Jake jerking himself off into Tom's hungry mouth. Jake's cock was unremarkable, maybe a bit thicker than expected. Tom was dedicating himself to licking his balls and sliding his tongue up and down the shaft, swallowing the big, bulbous head with his eyes closed and lost in the feeling of having his cock fill his mouth.

Jake looked at me and very quietly, very matter of factly said, "Would you like to join him?"

If I'd met this guy on the street, never in a million years would it have occurred to me to regard him with any potential as sex partner. Yet here he was, casually jerking himself off into Tom's mouth. I leaned over to pull his cock out of his mouth and wrapped my own lips around it.

Holy shit, I'm playing for the other team was the first thought that flashed through my mind. My next was I don't give a fuck. The feeling his cock hitting the back of my throat was all I could focus on.

It turned out that Jake had this magical ability to wordlessly take charge of everyone in the room. He didn't have to shout or raise his voice. Something about his self assured look and tone of his words gave him an authority out of character with the otherwise mild persona he projected. At one point he had a firm grip on the hair on the back of both our heads as he alternately fucked both our faces. I'd never been dominated like this and the release from personal responsibility, from anything that remotely required me to think was exhilarating. I was just fuck meat and I loved it. He told Tom he was going to fuck his ass and ordered me (gently told me might be a better description) to lick his asshole to get him ready. I'd never done this to another guy and normally it would have been out of the question. Tom leaned back to spread his legs and I followed orders, sucking his cock then sliding my tongue down his shaft and balls before finally burying it in his asshole. Jake stood by, watching and jerking off until finally wet and soaked he buried his cock as deeply as he could. He grabbed me by the head and used me to suck his cock as needed. What the fuck was wrong with me? I was loving every moment of this and didn't have the least measure of rebellion. I was his to do whatever he wanted with.

Jake had to leave early the next morning. By then he'd fucked both of us and gotten his cock sucked more times than I could remember.

Looking around and realizing he was gone, I looked at Tom, "What the fuck was that about?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. It's not like he scares or intimidates me, it's just something about him that makes me want to do everything I can to please him."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Maybe a month or two. It started pretty innocently, just jerking each other off when we were stoned but as the inhibitions wore off, he had me doing stuff I never would have thought of. And the really weird thing is that I'd be happy and proud to be at his service."

If I hadn't experienced it I would have just dismissed this as some post divorce aberration but there really was something to what Tom was saying. Jake had all the sexual presence of an insurance salesman but once sex was on, he was the Boss.

Whatever was going on it had the effect of stripping off any remaining inhibitions we had left. We spent the rest of the day sucking each others cocks with Tom pulling my own cock out of his mouth just long enough to tell me how much he'd enjoyed cumming in my wife's asshole and how hot it was to watch me lick all of his cum as it dripped out of her. Just for that, I grabbed him by the hair and jerked off all over his face as he laughed hysterically and struggled to duck. Thought he deserved at least that.

December

A few weeks before the holidays the doorbell rang. It was Alice was standing in the rain looking like a drowned cat. In spite of Tom giving her more than half of everything he was making, she'd blown her budget and with the money from the sale of her house still in escrow, she was broke. The friends she'd been staying with had reached their saturation points and she was now, apparently homeless.

"I didn't know where else to go." Tom's not returning my calls and it's going to be a few more weeks until we get the money from the sale of the house."

I panicked and retreated to the inside of the house leaving Beth to deal with her. Made a quick call to Tom. He asked me, as a favor, to let her stay with us for a while.

"If not, I know she's going to stalk me to the ends of the earth."

Beth was trying to diplomatically tell her to go fuck herself when I showed up and invited her in.

She gave me a look that could kill. "Are you crazy, do you know what your doing? Who she is?"

She didn't say that in words, it was all in the look.

"I'll explain later. Help me out here."

I grabbed her suitcases and took them up to the guest room.

For the first week, Alice was on her best behavior. Cleaned up after dinner. Tried (not very successfully) to cook. Even took out the garbage and recyclables. Beth started to think she might have misjudged her. Then overnight, her old self was back. Dinner was too salty. Her bedroom drafty. Wore all of Beth's favorite clothes and dumped them on the floor next to her bed. Started to openly flirt with me in front of my wife without giving it a second thought.

She was in the middle of another rant when out of nowhere, Beth slapped her full force across the face.

"Let's make something clear. You're here because we love Tom and wanted to do him a favor. Yes, he still thinks enough of you that he wouldn't want to see you on the street. Other than that, you're nobody..."

Pausing for a moment to let that sink in, "If you don't like it here, you know where the door is."

I don't think anyone had ever spoken to her like that. My wife is the most nonviolent person I'd ever met. If I was shocked at what I saw, I can't say I disagreed with her.

That seemed to hit a reset switch with Alice. For the next few days at least, she was on her best behavior again but oddly, now it was Beth who started to really push the envelope. She'd just watched some nature show on PBS and the notion that there could only be one Alpha in a pack seemed to stick with her.

The very next night the two of us were having some fun and contrary to her usual pattern of being as quiet as possible she was going out of her way to be extra loud. In all the time we'd been together she'd never moaned and screamed as much as she was now. She's doing this to piss off Alice was my slightly, clueless thought.

"You know she's in her bedroom jerking off and listening to us, right?"

I laughed at that. As much of pain in the ass that Alice was, she was still a hot, little number and as usual, a hard cock makes you blind and stupid to all the reasons why engaging with her would be a bad idea.

"Maybe we should invite her in..." I said that expecting at least a smack on the head but it seemed Beth already had exactly that in mind.

"OK, but I call the shots. We can fuck her but nowhere is this going to be anything like making love."

Fast forward to 30 minutes later. Alice is summoned to our bedroom. She's ordered to sit in the big overstuffed chair next to our bed and watch as Beth sucks my cock. She starts to rub her pussy and Beth glares at her to stop.

"I'll let you know when you can do that."

I'm not saying a word. I have no idea what the rules are. This isn't the wife I'm used to but somehow still feeling blessed that I live in a world that has such possibilities.

Finally she calls Alice over and with her hand on the base of my cock, orders her to suck it.

Watching Beth angrily jerking me off into Alice's mouth is probably the hottest thing I've ever experienced.

"That's it, you suck his cock and make yourself useful. It's the least you could do."

I know I'm not going to last long. In fact, within the next few strokes I'm starting to cum. Alice's reaction is to pull away but Beth immediately pushes her head back down.

"Don't you dare waste a drop of that. You swallow that cum like the whore you are."

I'm way past middle age. The volume of cum I can produce is a fraction of what it was in my twenties but at this moment, there doesn't seem to be any end to it. Alice is gagging on the sheer volume as it runs out of the corners of her mouth. Beth is giggling, pleased that her role as Alpha has been set.

"You can jerk off now, but keep all that cum in your mouth while you do."

It's a shame men aren't multiorgasmic. The sight of Alice furiously rubbing her pussy with a mouthful of my cum is burned into my brain.

February

The next few weeks were wonderful. Beth's theory of alpha roles seemed to have some evidence to support it. During the day we carried on like relatively normal people with Alice comporting herself as politely and helpfully as you can imagine. At night she became our slave whore with Beth stretching her imagination to come up with ever more lurid and depraved things for her to do. I was along for the ride but had no inclination to complain about anything.

Tom got into town a week later. He'd almost forgotten that Alice staying with us and was shocked to see her as he came in the door. More than that, she was unrecognizable from the soul crushing bitch he'd left a few months earlier.

"Tom, this is Alice... your ex-wife. Now fully housebroken."

He looked at me... his face some combination of confusion and an urge to run out the door.

"C'mon Alice, let's mix up some drinks and give the boys a chance to catch up."

Tom was relieved to have her out of his sight. "What the actual fuck is going on?" he asked.

"Best I can put it is that Beth has been able to put her in her place. For a while she was her usual pain in the ass self. Then Beth sort of beat her into submission. Now she's a fuck slave for us."

"In the last ten years we were together, she barely let me touch her. You're saying she's had sex with you guys?"

"I'm saying she's been a no limits whore for us. It's done wonders for her personality. She's actually really pleasant to hang out with now."

Beth came back deftly balancing a tray of martinis.

"Alice is freshening up. She should be back in a few minutes."

We were seated on the living room couch when she handed Tom his drink. This was the first time the three of us had been together since the summer. I had a flashback to September when I was sitting on the same couch, on the same cushion with Beth laying face down across my lap. I was spreading her ass apart, showing off her perfect asshole and putting her on display as Tom jerked off and got ready to fuck her. I loved being inches away from the action as his cock as penetrated my wife's cunt. I couldn't help but think... is there any sight in the world more beautiful than this? She was soaking wet but Tom was thoughtful enough to pull his cock out for a moment... to let me suck it and taste the essence of her pussy coating it before slowly plunging it back in.

A few moments later, I looked up to see Beth walking Alice back in the room. A leash and collar wrapped around her neck and stripped down to a pair of ripped up fishnet stockings.

She handed the leash to Tom. "Want to take her for a walk?"

12