Go Big! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter stepped out of his pants. "That's right. You can play with it." Tonya was casually stroking his cock as she watched Peter, his dick rising and hardening as it filled with blood. Peter grabbed the back of Tonya's head with his right hand and pulled her in for a kiss. He jammed his tongue into Tonya's mouth and kissed her passionately.

Peter broke the kiss, pushed Tonya back a step, turned her around and unzipped her dress. He pushed the straps off her shoulders and the dress pooled at her feet. She turned and stood facing Peter in panties and heels.

"You are one fine looking woman Tonya." He placed his hands on her shoulders and exerted a gentle pressure on her shoulders. Tonya knelt in front of his now erect cock.

She was gently tugging him with her right hand and pulled him to her hungry mouth. She opened as wide as she could, and could just get him in. She began to bob her head as she sucked and stroked him. She worked for several minutes and little by little she felt more of Peter's dick filling her mouth. She wondered about her deep throat practice and if she would be able to take his thick pole all the way.

"Only one way to find out." Tonya thought as she took a breath and forced her mouth onto Peter's cock. She felt the tip touch her throat and stopped there to become used to the feeling. When she didn't feel any gag, she continued. Peter's thick head was now in her throat, this was the moment of truth for Tonya. She swallowed repeatedly as she impaled herself further on his big dick.

Peter gasped. "Nobody has ever taken so much of me before. That's amazing." He placed both hands on Tonya's head and began to fuck her face. Tonya placed her hands on Peter's thighs to moderate his thrusts. She felt like such a slut with this young man thrusting his hard cock into her mouth. She pulled back enough to get some air before launching herself at the last three inches of cock remaining just outside her lips but push, suck, and swallow, she just could not accommodate his full length and fell off him gasping for air.

"My God your cock is amazing," Tonya said breathing hard.

Peter held her hands and helped her to her feet. He kissed her and guided her backward until she contacted the bed then he pushed her back and she fell onto the mattress. Peter grabbed her panties and pulled, shredding the lace, and discarding them over his shoulder. "No more panties for the rest of the week."

"What?!" Tonya exclaimed, feeling her bid for control of the situation was escaping her. "I can't do that. I can take them off when I get back to the room," she bargained.

Peter held his cock in his hand and stroked it slowly, unconsciously. He walked up to where Tonya lay on the bed and slapped Tonya's open pussy with his cock as he spoke, punctuating each syllable with a smack. "If you want--SMACK--this cock--SMACK --you will not--SMACK--wear--SMACK --panties --SMACK--at any time for the rest of the week," Peter demanded. "Do you understand?" he asked and rubbed his cock on her pussy lips.

"Yes Peter," Tonya replied, ashamed of how easily Peter was manipulating her and she hadn't even felt him inside her yet. "What more will he have me do?" she thought with a trace of worry as her plans going up in smoke.

Peter kneeled on the floor at the foot of the bed and spread Tonya's legs wide. "Let's see how your married cunt tastes." He dove into her pussy with his tongue.

Within moments Tonya was squirming from his attentions. Peter expertly fingered her pussy, simultaneously stroking her G-spot, sucking her clit and nipping at it. "He's so much younger yet eats my pussy better than Tom does," she thought. Then she felt herself tumbling into her first orgasm.

When she stopped shaking, Peter bit down on the tender flesh inside her thigh and Tonya yelped. "Be careful, that might leave a mark!" Tonya whined.

Peter smacked her ass with an audible crack and left a red welt. "This pussy is mine for this week. I'm just making sure everyone knows it! Now do you want it or should I head back to my room and call Janet. She just texted me. "

"Janice." She thought, "I wonder if I bit off more than I can chew," as she massaged her stinging butt cheek. "That won't be necessary Peter. I have no intention of pursuing anyone else this week." SMACK! Peter's hand came down on the other cheeks leaving a handprint behind.

"OWW!" Tonya yelped but Peter thrust his cock into her open pussy and said, "I didn't ask for your opinion now did I Ms. Andrews," Peter sneered. "You may be my boss in the office but you're my bitch in the bedroom. Got it?!"

Tonya gasped as Peter's big cock pushed into her pussy, and she began to scoot back on the bed in retreat from the assault.

Peter reached down and squeezed her nipple in his fingers, until Tonya flinched. "Yes. Yes, I got it." She cried. "Please just fuck me!"

"That's more like it. I knew you would get with the program." Peter followed her up onto the bed, not letting her escape. When Tonya bumped up against the headboard and could retreat no further, Peter pushed the rest of the way and buried the full length of his cock in Tonya's snatch.

Tonya gasped, "Fuck. Oh Peter, wait a minute, let me catch my breath." But that was all the signal that Peter needed. He wasn't a giving lover, quite the opposite, he thought of his needs first and took what he wanted. He threw her legs over his shoulders, grabbed Tonya's waist, and pulled her into him as he slammed his cock home.

Tonya felt the hammer blows his cock sent thru her as his pelvis smacked hers but despite his thrusts, Tonya felt no pain in her vagina. She felt only the fire his massive tool had ignited in her box and now she was thrusting back at him to get even more of him inside her if that were even possible.

After another moment, Peter pulled out with a pop, grabbed Tonya, and flipped her onto her stomach.

"On your knees." Peter told her and began to open her legs. He pushed her head down and pulled her ass up. "My, my, my, look at that naturally gaping asshole of yours." Peter spread Tonya's cheeks even further. "I'm going to hit that next," he told her.

Tonya was no stranger to anal sex. It's a regular aspect of her sex life with Tom. With Tim, Tonya always prepared ahead of time, even though, at 7 inches, Tom is much smaller than Peter is.

Peter was too big for her ass. She wanted Peter's big dick in her pussy, not her ass. "I need to lay down the law on that," she thought. "Don't even think about it Peter, you're too big for my ass," Tonya said forcefully.

WHACK! Peter's open palm smacked Tonya's pussy this time. She squeezed her legs shut in reaction to the pain. "For a smart woman, it takes you a while to catch on, doesn't it? What part of 'You're not in charge' are you not understanding dear?"

Peter laughed as Tonya grabbed for her pussy. Peter spread her out roughly, pulled her hand clear and forced his cock back into Tonya's vagina. The pain from the slap was replaced by the rush of new sensations flooding her brain as Peter pumped her from behind.

Tonya wasn't sure of the time now. She knew she had more than here share of orgasms, but she lost count of how many. Her breathing was ragged, her hair was matted with sweat, and her legs were too weak to hold her up. She collapsed under Peter's continued assault. The angle became more inconvenient Peter stopped and pulled out.

He grabbed the pillows off the head of the bed and built up a platform under Tonya's hips, forcing her ass back up. Peter pried her ass cheeks open and looked at Tonya's waiting rosebud. He spit once, then using his tongue as a mini cock, began to lick the inside of Tonya's partially open butt hole.

"Lube," Tonya said and pointed to the drawer in the bedside table. Peter grabbed the lube and positioned himself behind Tonya once again. He leaned in and put his mouth on Tonya's open ass and as he did earlier with her thigh, he bit down once more, this time on the sensitive brown eye around Tonya's anus. Tonya yelped but didn't complain.

Peter squeezed a generous amount of lube onto his hand and began to massage it into Tonya's open ass. One finger, then two, then three. Tonya was rocking back against his fingers in rhythm, the sensations in her butt building with each thrust of Peter's fingers. He squeezed another generous blob out on his hand and stroked his cock to get it ready for Tonya.

Peter lined himself up at her opening. "Bear down like you're taking a dump." Peter said, "It opens your hole and makes it easier to get in."

Tonya used both hands to pull her ass cheeks open in an attempt to force her hole wider. She bore down as Peter told her to and felt his giant head pressing into, then passing, her sphincter. He waited a moment, letting Tonya get used to the thickness and to let her muscles further relax. He began slowly and built his pace until soon he was fucking Tonya's ass with the same force as he had just fucked her pussy with.

Tonya was on fire--pain, pleasure, fullness, shame, guilt, resolve--all of them pulsed through her mind as Peter wrecked her ass. When she thought she couldn't take it another second more Peter pulled out. "On your knees." He commanded Tonya and brought his cock up to her mouth. She had taken Tom ass to mouth, but only once and she was clean inside that time. This time she wasn't given time to prep, and she worried that there might be some remnants of her on Peter's cock. She kept her mouth closed anticipating a cum shower from Peter's throbbing cock.

Peter smacked her face with his dick. "Open." Was all he said. Tonya started to object but saw the look of disdain on Peter's face and decided not to challenge him yet again, so she opened her mouth. Peter held his cock out. "Take it," he said. He enjoyed making Tonya take him straight from her asshole into her mouth.

She took his cock in her mouth. She tasted an off flavor, maybe a little sour on her tongue as she tasted him. She tried not to think about it and sucked without comment. "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" He asked, he had already planned to shoot his sperm all over her face and tits but thought, why not let her think she has a choice.

"That's it, just like that, I'm cumming." He pulled out of Tonya's mouth and began to pump his hard dick right in her face. Tonya kneeled with her tongue out like a perverted communicant awaiting the sacrament.

Peter did not disappoint. The first thick string of cum went straight into her mouth and hit the back of her throat, causing Tonya to gag momentarily. He erupted a second and third time in quick succession splattering her cheek and her forehead. One rope landed in her hair. Peter pumped and grunted. Another weaker spray hit Tonya's tits. Peter continued to pull on his dick as his involuntary muscle contractions came to a halt. He looked down at Tonya and took in in his handiwork. He used his cock to scoop some cum from Tonya's chin and present it to her lips. Tonya took him in her mouth again and sucked him clean.

Peter finally fell back in the chair, spent. Tonya kneeled covered in cum. She was lost and she knew it. Even if Peter was an ass, his cock more than made up for the shortfalls in his personality. Tonya knew she would need him again. Secretly she wondered if she would be able to stop at just this week. "It would be crazy to try to continue this at home, yet did she really have a choice?" she thought. She started to think of scenarios where she could somehow have this cock and eat it too.

"You're a hot fuck Tonya, I'll say that. I think you might be the first woman I've fucked that could take me all the way. I may have to have a word with that wimp husband of yours." He laughed.

"Don't say a word about my husband. You're just a diversion. He's my man for life," Tonya hissed.

"And yet, here you are, worshiping my cock while hubby is at home, stroking," Peter taunted her.

"I don't need you. I'll cut you off, you prick," Tonya yelled at him. She would accept the punishment and submission, but she wouldn't have Tom humiliated by Peter. Ever.

Peter smiled at her outburst and stood over her. He squeezed Tonya's nipples until she cried for him to stop. He let go then slapped both tits, right then left. Tonya cried out and covered her tits with her hands. "Stand up," he said and when she did, he marked first the left then her right breast with a hickey just above each nipple. Together with the marks on her thighs and ass there was no way that she could hide her infidelity from Tom.

She felt defeated and ashamed, yet on another level, she felt elated, owned and more feminine than she had ever felt. Giving herself over to a powerful man and completely submitting to his will allowed her to immerse herself in his pleasures and for the moment and concentrate only on being a woman and on pleasing her man.

No one had ever given her the orgasms Peter just had, and never had she experienced just the plain feeling of being as thoroughly filled as Peter given her. She worried if she would be satisfied with her husband after being taken by Peter.

"While we are in public, I'll treat you like my boss. 'Yes Ma'am, No Ma'am,'" he teased in a sotto voice, "but in the room, who's boss?" he asked pointedly.

Tonya knew she had to submit. She was sore, bruised, marked with love bites and covered with cum. There was no doubt who the boss was. "You are." She whispered those words. She was ashamed of how far she had fallen so quickly.

"That's better," Peter said and kissed the top of her head, which wasn't spotted with his semen. He dressed without comment and peeked out of the curtained window. He opened the door, stepped through, and kept walking. Tonya pushed the door closed.

By 11:30 PM, Janice had given up. She walked through the pool area, bar and outside lounge. No sign of Peter anywhere. He never responded to her text. She had been looking forward to a great night of sex.

Now, feeling rejected and depressed, she swiped her key, entered her room and headed toward her empty bed. As she shut her door behind her, she missed seeing Peter leave Tonya's room.

At the same time, Tonya stood looking at her bruised nude body in the mirror. "What have I done?!" she thought. "More than that, how could I do such a thing? I have to end it. Can I end it?!"

Tonya cried silently, then she remembered that she had promised to call Tom before she went to bed and it was much too late now. A small whimper escaped her lips, then increased to a wail.

"I was too busy fucking another man to say 'Goodnight' to the man I love. What is this obsession I have? It better be an obsession and only an obsession!" She fell into bed, naked and worried.

**************

Tom went to bed a little after 10:30 PM. He thought that Tonya must have gotten busy working all the new contacts she'd met at the conference. He didn't mind. He would talk with her tomorrow and find out all about her first evening.

***************

End Chap 3.

12