All Comments on 'Goading the Wife Ch. 03'

by Jeff_Dearborne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Qwer12Qwer125 months ago

It would be so much better if it move forward and the same lines were not repeated over and over and over and…………..Cheers

syd_v63syd_v635 months ago

It’s been interesting so far. I’m unsure how long you can drag this plot line before the whole thing becomes redundant.

SubtomitchSubtomitch5 months ago

A shame about the repeat text at the beginning, rather unnecessary.

I like the way the story is going and can't wait to see just how far Shaun can push Penny and what happens with Danica and Anthony.

bluerubberonebluerubberone5 months ago

Agreed with the others. The first 2 chapters kept me interested, but this is bordering on ai redundancy loops. Also, chapter 3 includes chapter 2, might consider editing that out for ease of reading. But I'll be back for chapter 4.

BumperBobBumperBob5 months ago

I like the lead up in this story through the first two chapters. I wish the story stayed more focused on the dynamic of the building relationship between Penny and Shawn and less on Danica and Anthony. Both parties can be involved but I feel that it muddies the story line when you add the "breaking" of Danica or Anthony. I feel if you stay focused on what is to happen with Penny, the story will be better. Thank you for your story and I look forward to the next chapter.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk5 months ago

Have to agree with the others. The first 2 chapters were great, this one seemed to fall a little flat -perhaps over-expectations? As some one who has written erotic stories myself, I can appreciate it is not always easy to keep a story fresh and new, hence perhaps why there is a little repetition in this part 3 from part 2.

I personally, would like the story to focus more on Shaun - Penny and Anthony becoming a full-time pussy free cuckold. Including a side story of Anthony and Darcia seems to muddle the story and over-complicates it.

I would still love to read a part 4 to see how the story progresses, but the build-up has finished now IMO and Penny finally needs to be broken with Anthony's blessing

auhound49auhound495 months ago
MOST EXCELLENT!!!

This is definitely your best story! I look forward to its continuation. I very much vote in favor of making BOTH SLUTS into breeding slaves, and as Master Anthony can breed each and every female friend slave danica has to give to her Master, and have Anthony turn one or two of them into slaves as well.

As saves never should be a financial burden on their Master it is fitting that both slave penny and slave danica should be whored out as prostitutes, hopefully as street hookers as that is the lowest form of prostitution, so fit for a slave animal!

Let the bitch slaves charge more to fuck them not only bareback but raw and unprotected as well. They can use diaphragms for protection, or for much more $ insert it agter being creamed in as a sperm retainer (ups the chance from about 25%-30% to 80+ plus).

Do not let the trolls discourage you at all. You do have real fans.

PS Add tags for "breeding", "preg risk" and "pregnancy", please.

PPS I love the hot branding part, so hot!

auhound49auhound495 months ago

Comment on comments...

I find the contest between Danica and Anthony as to who will become a full time slave to the other to be refreshing and new. So many just turn the man into a cuck - so boring, so standard. Women should be sex slaves, not men.

Prn420Prn4204 months ago

This is great, exactly what I've been looking for. Keep up the good work.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan994 months ago

Great series but don't stop know. Hope there is more to come and hope both wives end up pregnant.

lexbetlexbetabout 2 months ago

Still waiting 4 next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

waiting 4 next chapter, please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeff_Dearborne@Jeff_Dearborne
Been writing for a while, but have taken the step to write more. Kinks included in my stories are partner sharing, bondage, interracial and interspecies (not beast) content. If you find yourself in Canberra hit me up I will buy you a beer. If you want to support me and see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES