Lost Lands: Goblin's Stud Pt. 02

Story Info
Lukas has escaped the embrace of his goblin wife. Or has he?
2.6k words
4.71
21.5k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
818 Followers

"...and so she kept me for what felt like months! Her willing stud as she used me as a breeding bull. I only managed to escape because the goblin forgot, one day, to use her perfume to put me under her spell again. I managed to sneak out the door with my pack and hit the road before she was any the wiser."

Lukas Wright finished his tale with a sigh. He sat beside the road, the darkness of the Wire Woods at his back, the night sky a curtain of stars and the pale eye of the moon. Even thinking about Midzie brought back uncomfortable feelings.

Of course, part of that was probably due to who he was sharing a fire with.

The goblin maid was named Jazzie, and she listened to him raptly, her mouth slightly open and eyes aglow as he told her of his daring escape and capture. He kept to the other side of the fire from her, wary, but nonetheless couldn't help observing her. Despite her travelling clothes, the lace and leather had been cut in a way that more than flattered her curves, the shortstack seemingly having compensated for height with width of hips, rump, and shapely breasts.

All goblins were so. No one had seen a male goblin since the demons came from the rifts, turning the Lost Lands into what they were. Only females remained, and they were clever and eager to find males and husbands to rebuild their numbers, as Lukas was only too familiar with. The peddler had only just escaped being the breeding stud of the goblin Midzie, wrapped in the warm embrace of her perfume and velvety pussy as she rode him to seemingly endless orgasms.

"Wow!" Jazzie said. "That's incredible. You poor thing!"

Lukas cleared his throat. "Yes. It was a bit of a close call, I'll admit. But I persevered. And now, I'm back on the road, and I missed it."

"I bet. I know exactly how you feel," Jazzie sighed, letting her head rest in her palm, her large eyes dreamy as she stared at the heavens. The laces crisscrossing her bust straining to hold back the firm, green breasts that swelled out her short hourglass figure. Lukas tore his eyes from those plump orbs and back to her soft face as she continued. "I went travelling too. Left home ages ago. Of course," she giggled, her lips shining red with lipstick, "that's not too surprising."

"It's ah... It's not?" Lukas said.

"No, silly! All goblin maids move out of their parent's house. We can't just stay with our mother forever. She needs the space for her next brood! We have to set out. Make our own way in the world. I'm sure you understand."

Lukas nodded rapidly. "Oh. Oh! Absolutely. I was the same way. Needed to make ah... make my own career, you see."

"I do!" Jazzie said. "Like a real man, you wanted to go out, make your fortune. A new life away from home."

"Exactly!"

"Must be lonely, though."

Lukas paused. "Lonely?"

"Yeah," Jazzie said, her eyes sympathetic. Warm pools of darkness that caught his own. "You must get so lonely on the road."

Lukas shifted where he sat. "Oh, um. Well... Sometimes, I admit. It can be tough being a peddler, all alone. But that's the way it is sometimes."

"It is. Which must have been why you joined my camp, despite seeing that I was a goblin too."

Lukas felt his cheeks warm. He... he supposed he had been lonely. Ever since escaping the loving trap that had been Midzie's cottage, he'd felt a strange, rather acute loneliness within him. A yearning for the warmth and comfort of company. Which was... was odd, because he'd never really felt it so acutely before. Sure, he'd known the ache of solitude before. Any traveller did. But nothing quite like this...

It was what had driven him to share the camp with the goblin, even though when he drew near, he saw what she was. Memories of Midzie were still strong in his mind. Likely would be until the end of his days. And yet, the sight of Jazzie sitting by the fire, humming as she stewed a pot, brough a deep ache in him. An almost physical need for company. A sensation that had tugged him off the road like a leash, pulling him into the firelight and begging a chance to share her camp.

But not her dinner. He knew goblins. Extremely well now. And he knew that they were master apothecaries, and that to eat the food that they prepared was to damn oneself to be their mindless stud. Of course, evidently they had other tricks, but he was on guard.

"You must be very lonely," Jazzie said.

Lukas noticed she had shuffled a little around the edge of the fire. He thought about moving away, but she wasn't that close... "Oh, um. Well. Loneliness doesn't really bother me that much. I'm used to it."

"No one should get used to being alone," Jazzie said sympathetically. "It's so unfair that such a handsome young man should have to wander, with only his own thoughts to keep him company."

"I-I really haven't been that lonely," Lukas said, even as he felt himself warm a little more.

"No?"

"No."

"Then... maybe there was another reason you stopped by my camp."

Lukas swallowed hard. Jazzie had moved further about the fire. When did she get so close? He thought he'd been watching her. Watching her big green breasts rise and fall. Rise and fall...

"I um... what other r-reason?"

She giggled. He noticed that the laces that bound her top up tight were all that did so. Those little threads held that stripe of cloth shut gamely, but with her every deep breath they seemed to creak, teasing him with the possibility of those full, green breasts.

"Mmm. Well, maybe you... miss her company a little. Miss having a pretty goblin around. To talk to. To watch her big, soft breasts bounce. To feel her close to you and whisper things to you."

Jazzie was next to him. His breath hitched as her hand came to rest on his leg. Her wrenched his gaze from her breasts and to her eyes. "H-huh? N-no. I never... I um... I escaped so I... I could go back on the road."

"Of course you did," Jazzie crooned, her hand stroking his leg, and he whimpered as he felt his cock strain his pants. "Of course you did. I mean, surely you couldn't have been tricked. Right? Surely you wouldn't have come up to my camp because you're just a handsome... silly... bimbo..."

The way her soft red lips formed that last word made his heart throb. His pulse quicken. His eyes stare down into hers, so hot, so dark. Like pools of warm love. That word. That word awakened things in him again. It had been one of Midzie's favourite things to call him. Almost as much as... as...

"I um, I'm not a... a b-bimbo," Lukas whispered.

Jazzie's lips, those same soft, red lips, smiled wide. "Of course not. If you were, you'd be just putty in a pretty girl's hands. Just unable to resist her. Unable to look away from her. Unable to do anything but just what she says. Just what she wants. Just her handsome bimbo. But you're not that."

"N-no," Lukas said, feeling the first tingle of relief.

She smirked. "Nope. You're not a handsome young bimbo. But... maybe you're something else."

"S-something else?"

"Yep," Jazzie giggled, and suddenly he realized she'd slid into his lap. He gulped as the soft groove of her ass pressed down on his bulge. Something was wrong here. So very wrong. But he wasn't sure what. He couldn't say what it was exactly. He was... He was um...

"J-Jazzie? Could you um... m-maybe..."

"Are you uncomfortable?" Jazzie said, beaming up at him, and Lukas gasped as her ass lazily rubbed against his cock, the touch fabric separating them making his shaft twitch. "Don't you want to know what you are?"

"Um... I... Um..."

"I can't tell you if I'm off your lap. I have to be really close. You don't mind, do you?"

"Uh... uh..."

"Do you?"

Did he? Lukas tried to think, but thinking was very hard right now. As hard as him. As hard as his cock. So hard. His lips trembled, his breath hitching as she rubbed her ass against him. And... and oh gods, her fingers were wandering up her chest, plucking at the threads that bound up her top like the strings of a guitar, each one thrumming, her breasts quivering.

"Um... um... n-no... D-don't m-mind."

"Of course not," she giggled. "Because I should tell you, my handsome bimbo, that very, very few men escape from a goblin's home. So very few."

"Y-yeah?"

"Oh yes," Jazzie nodded, and undid the first thread of her top. "Goblins... they rarely manage to keep a man. Why do you think that is?"

"Um... I d-dunno," Lukas panted, eyes glued to the second string as it gave way, her green breasts jiggling.

Jazzie giggled. "Silly boy. They let them go! She can't have a handsome man around the house while she's big and heavy with daughters. She needs some peace and quiet for her pregnancy. So she lets her handsome bimbo go."

"G-go?" Lukas gasped as another thread gave way, only one remaining, only one holding back those glorious green tits.

"That's right," Jazzie sang, her eyes flashing. "But I'm sure you weren't one of those. Because if you were, a goblin releases her bimbo with a little extra. A little thing so that he just can't resist the next goblin maid he comes across. A silly little trigger in his silly little mind. But I'm sure you don't have it. I'm sure you really escaped. I'm sure that deep down, you aren't just a handsome,

"Goblin,

"Stud."

Lukas gasped, his mind spinning, his cock throbbing. The word shot through him like liquid fire. And maybe he might have been able to resist that trigger. That word that Midzie spent so long drilling into him. Pleasuring him. Moaning and chanting as she made him cum and cum into her like her perfect goblin stud. Maybe he could have.

But with that word, Jazzie popped the final lace of her top. And gazing down on those firm, bouncing green breasts, those needy nipples dark as coal, Lukas never stood a chance.

Jazzie giggled as she saw the light go out of Lukas's eyes and fill with the warmth of love. "That's a good stud," Jazzie cooed, reached down and unlacing his pants, pulling out his cock, gasping in delight at the thickness and heft of his manhood. "Ooooh, Midzie found a good one! Yes she did. Such a handsome. Eager. Bimbo. Stud."

"Oooooh!" Lukas moaned as her hand stroked his twitching cock, her thumb rubbing the underside. "P-please..."

"Oh, sweetie, no need to beg," Jazzie giggled as she shifted herself atop him, lifting her plump breasts up. "I'm gonna give my stud just anything he could ever want! Like kissing my big boobs."

Lukas moaned, a sound of surrender and pleasure as she stroked his cock and guided his face to her plush green breasts. He shivered in delight, kissing those firm green orbs, so similar to another pair not so long ago.

"Mmmm. Good stud. Oh! That's it. Lick my big nipples. Give them a... mnnn... a good suck. Oh gosh. Midzie trained you so well! I'll have to... ah... send her a letter later thanking her. Ooooh..."

Her hand left his head. It wasn't needed. Lukas couldn't bring himself to abandon her breasts as she expertly shimmied out of her pants, her pussy glistening with arousal in the glow of the fire as she moved atop him, stroking his cock, aligning it with her depths.

And impaled herself atop him.

"Mnnnnn!" Lukas moaned as that velvety vice clamped down on his cock.

"Oooooh fuuuuuck!" Jazzie moaned as her depths swallowed his shaft. "Yes. Yes! Oh my sweet stud! Yes! Fuck me with your human cock. Mnnnn! Oh gods yes!"

"Yesssss," Lukas moaned, thrusting up into her, bouncing the curvy green shortstack on his lap. Her arms around his head, pulling him deep into the valley of her perfect breasts. Her glorious breasts. He was kissing her. Adoring her. Worshipping the shapely green slut as she rode his cock.

"Yes! Oh fuck! Give me your seed, stud. Fill me with daughters! Stuff me with your cum! Oh fuck. Fuck! Yes! Such a good stud. Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Cum for me! Cum!"

"Yesssss!" Lukas cried out, shuddering as she once against hilted him. Unable to hold back. He threw back his head with a throaty moan as he came, cock twitching within her, pumping the shapely slut full of his cum. Every jolt of his orgasm swept away any attempt at thought. At resistance. At doing anything but what his wonderful, curvy goblin wife wanted of him.

"Nnnnnn!" Jazzie moaned, quivering as she came atop the moaning stud, enthralled by her beauty. Her lips. Her lust. She pulled his head from her breasts and pressed a kiss to his unresisting lips. She giggled in delight. It was almost too easy! She hadn't even needed to use her drugged lipstick or potions on him.

Of course, her lipstick had other qualities she was eager to use. She smirked against his lips as she heard him moan, his cock stiffen anew within her as liquid lust poured through him. Ooooh, she might have to whip out that virility potion too. It would be such a shame to send the poor boy on his way without draining him of every drop.

Speaking of.

Jazzie pushed him, the helpless human falling onto his back, his eyes spinning from the drug of her lipstick and the ecstasy of his trigger. She smirked down at him, arms thrown back, chest pushed out, glorious breasts bouncing as she rolled her hips, fucking him anew.

"Mmmm. Such a good stud. Such an eager bimbo. You're gonna fuck me just full of daughters, aren't you? You're going to be my goblin stud, aren't you? My mindless, lovey dovey stud. Isn't that right?"

"Ah. Yes. Mistress. Yes," Lukas moaned.

She laughed, then gasped as his hands reached her hips, stroking them, helping her bounce atop his lap as he looked up at her adoringly. She giggled. "Ooooh! So eager. It's like you were born to be a goblin breeder. Mnnn. Maybe you were. You just fell into the role so well! Maybe I should hold onto you for a bit. I've been looking for a traveling companion. And such an eager stud who can't wait to fuck me every night? Oooh," she shuddered, biting her lip as her hips twitched, grinding her atop him. "That sounds... ah... so good, doesn't it?"

"Yes," Lukas gasped, frantically thrusting upward into the goblin, moaning and panting and whimpering pathetically. "Yes! Want to... want to breed you. N-need to. Be a good stud. Good... ooooooh!"

His moan heralded his second orgasm, the young merchant quivering as he came again, pumping his seed into the fertile goblin, who giggled and gasped as his cum fairly squirted from her overstuffed depths.

"Ooooh, such a good boy," she moaned, smirking down at her newest thrall. "Don't worry," she said, continuing to ride him, her cunt massaging his cock until he gasped. "When you've bred me nice and deep, I'll let you go to find another goblin maid, who's going to be just tickled pink to have such an eager stud. Won't she be?"

"Yes," Lukas panted, far beyond thought, beyond reason. Studs only needed to think with their cocks. And he was a good stud.

A perfect.

Goblin.

Stud.


jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
818 Followers