Goblins' Mate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, good, you like?" she inquired. "It has been a long time since we have had a man. We enjoy each other, but it is not enough."

Her hand gripped tighter and gently massaged his glans with squeezing rubs, peeling back his foreskin and coaxing his rod fully to life, prompting her to loose an excited squeak.

"Aha, so big!" she praised. In truth, he was only a bit above average, as far as he knew according to the village doctor, far too candid for his own good.

But for these goblins, it probably was a notable specimen.

She gently pumped his whole length, and even fondled his balls, giving him toothy grins all the while.

Garrick whined; it felt good, but in a way that was too good to be true, and being restrained and helpless left him wondering what they could do to him.

"What do you want from me..." he muttered, grinding the back of his head into the bed.

"Your seed, of course!" the Goblin explained as if it was obvious. "We need a new mate, and you have been chosen. Is that not exciting~?"

He fixed her with wide eyes, incredulous.

"Are you crazy?! I'm not a goblin!"

"Humans make excellent mates!" she assured, before leaning in to give his tip a gentle, moist kiss. It was immediately disarming, and he sank his head down against the leather. "We will make you feel good, and save our tribe~"

She brought both hands to his junk now, one stroking his mast, the other fondling his balls. Her hands, despite the claw-like nails of her fingers, were quite sensual with their touch, and precise due to their smaller size.

She giggled, sliding one hand up to make a twisting rubbing motion against his helm.

"I am Tizka~ We have not heard your name, human~"

He knew he shouldn't, he was a captive to these little beasts, but he feared reprisal if he didn't cooperate, and it was hard to be defiant the way she handled his junk.

"G-Garrick.. I'm from the nearby village. Please, let me go, if they think I've gone missing, they'll send people to find me. If they find you, it could be all sorts of trouble."

Tizka frowned, but she didn't stop her masterful handwork, rubbing her thumb to his urethral opening, earning a groan from him.

"That could be a problem. But the Chief will figure out what to do." He expression then lit up. "Maybe we will make peace!"

He found her optimism misplaced... though if they offered this kind of treatment, more than a few of the men might have considered diplomacy.

He groaned some more, precum beginning to leak from his tip. Tizka's grin turned devious, smearing the slippery leakage across his glans with her thumb before rolling her palm over his tip, lathering it into her own skin before rubbing it into the rest of his mast. There wasn't much, but those few slick strokes were tantalising.

"I will get you nice and hard. Then I will mate~ It will feel good, trust~"

Her assurances were as playful as they were seductive, but Garrick wasn't sure they were even compatible, as much as she was adamant. Then again, they'd know more than him.

That didn't make the idea of being forced to impregnate one of his captors any more appealing.

She leaned in again, and planted yet another wet kiss to his tip, this time more slowly, letting him feel her lips draw together against his glans in an almost slurping smooch. He groaned, and felt her smaller tongue curl to his glans.

She murmured too, as if his salty leakage was a treat, popping off as she rubbed her thumb to his frenulum in a circular fashion.

"I am happy I cared for you! Chief rewarded me with the first lay, and I get to have you to myself~ And I am happy my care was good~ Not a single cut during the shave, and I fed you without making a mess~ I was worried," she admitted.

It baffled him, how genuinely... playful she seemed. There was a dominance there, her smiles and smirks were evident she enjoyed his vulnerable position, but not once had she said anything cruel or demeaning to him. He was their prisoner, and apparently a sex slave. They didn't have to be kind to him beyond physical care.

She leaned in again, this time to run her tongue along his mast, pressing the muscle flat against his length as she drew it up firmly from root to tip. She repeated this several times, each lick against a different section of his cock. Occasionally, she flicked her tongue against the slope of his glans and beneath the corona, every so often pressing her lips together in a suckling attack that saw her tongue continuing to waggle between them.

She paused momentarily to press her cheek against his manhood, squishing it against his rod as she peered at him, giggling, wiggling her rump in the air, the shapely figure admittedly eye-catching.

"You are tasty~" she praised.

"Please don't eat me," he pleaded.

She shot him an offended look, squeezing his glans tightly between her fingers.

"We do not eat people! Rude... we are descended from killers, but that hurt us. The tribes that survive the best do not kill unless they have to. But, we may nibble, a little~"

She was quite quick to change tone, and as if to demonstrate her point, gently gnawed on his length, nipping him with those sharp teeth, but applying only just enough pressure for him to feel the points, her lips luxuriously clasping to his rod in a gentle kiss.

She let go, and trailed her tongue down to his balls, which she kissed in turn. Her tongue lifted each up with successive licks, before he felt her bury her face deep against his sack, his member throbbing against her brow.

She nuzzled and giggled, taking deep whiffs of his scent, her angular nose quite noticeable, before she transitioned to taking each orb into her mouth, filling out her maw reliably.

He moaned, feeling her lips tug against his sack and tongue juggle his jewels, her slurping quite loud.

She popped free and giggled, licking her lips.

"You smell so nice! It puts me in heat!"

She stood up on the leather bed, making it sag as she brought her hands to her crotch pointedly.

"See?"

His eyes observed, and she was indeed quite wet, glistening moisture staining her vulva and her inner thighs. Her mound was puffy, but the slit was neat and nubile. Not that he could claim to have seen many; if Tizka was hoping he was virgin, she was going to be disappointed, but he'd only ever been in bed with one other woman in his life, and that was a fling a few years back with a merchant's daughter whom found him attractive. They never planned to see each other again.

And Tizka was already doing more than that young woman ever did.

Tizka reached down and gently grasped his glans in her fingertips, gently raking his tip with clawing squeezes, earning a stimulated wince.

"I want to do so much with you, but I cannot wait~" she said as she stood over his length, legs either side of his hips, bringing her other hand to her nethers and tugging aside one of her labia, revealing pale green flesh and a dripping entrance. He felt a droplet of her arousal fall on his glans between her raking fingers, and he was surprised by how warm it was.

She was just over half his height, and despite her fertile hips and rump, and bouncy chest, her pussy seemed narrow; it would be a tight fit. And comparing her size, even his only slight above average cock was going to thoroughly stuff her.

A pang of concern came over him, even for his captor.

"Wait, stop, you could hurt yourself!" he warned, but Tizka simply giggled and shook her head.

"Garrick, silly, do you not know that goblins are quite stretchy? I hear we are like kobolds that way," she assured with confidence.

"No, I didn't know, and what even is a kobo-ah!"

His question was interrupted by her gripping him tightly just below his helm, Tizka lowering herself until her vulva kissed his tip.

She groaned in excited eagerness, biting her lower lip as if this was a long time coming. She started to gyrate her hips, rubbing her pussy to his tip teasingly, and getting it thoroughly soaked in her fluids. She sighed luxuriously, guttural sounds of pleasure leaving her lips. Her eyes closed, and she slowly stopped rubbing his tip.

And then she pressed down, pressure applying to his tip... until the drop came, and he popped inside her tight pussy.

A short, sharp, high pitched gasp left her... followed by a seething sound of delight through clenched teeth and smiling lips.

Garrick groaned himself; she was quite tight, but that was offset by how damn slippery she was. And warmth... she was comfortably hot, the juices flowing down his member surprisingly inviting.

Nevertheless, feeling her lower herself was a stimulating experience, her walls squeezing tightly around his glans. It was far tighter than the merchant's daughter, that was for sure.

"Good gods!" he exclaimed, groaning in pleasure as she slid down, bending her knees until, at long last, her pliant glutes meshed with his crotch, and she had to rest her hands on his midriff.

She seethed in pleasure, and he groaned in tight stimulation; he could feel his tip pressing against her cervix, and his eyes could see how her belly distended.

And in a further display of how much this didn't hurt her, she slid her feet down until she was on her knees, straddling his hips despite her stature, sinking on his cock just that little bit more, earning a delighted sigh from the goblin. And as if to further demonstrate her enjoyment, she fixed him a narrow-eyed glance and reached down to firmly rub the tip of her bulge, caressing his tip through her gut.

"By the Orc-Mother, it fills me so deeply~!"

The way her walls clenched without rhythm around his buried girth made Garrick wince, coupled with the alien sensation of her rubbing his tip through her belly.

She started to grind against him, rocking her hips and stirring his member about in her canal, that bulge in her belly disappearing and growing more prominent. She loosed high-pitched whines of pleasure, huffing in delight, whilst Garrick groaned from the tight clenching and rubbing.

Feeling the pliant fat of her thighs and rump squish and compress and rub against his groin was also a pleasant additive sensation.

Her hot flesh squeezed around his member, threatening to send it over the edge just from her rolling grinding alone. But it seemed Tizka wasn't interested in just grinding him to completion; she wanted satisfaction too, even if she was moaning from just stirring his cock up about inside her.

She placed her hands on his lower chest, leaning forward with a huff. And started to rise up, squeezing tightly as if trying to keep his cock from escaping. When she reached the top... she dropped down again, and soon started at a pace that gradually increased in speed.

Garrick was still having trouble comprehending that he was currently being raped by a goblin. There was a level of shame that came with it, but it was hard to think about that with how much stimulation Tizka was currently scouring into his cock.

Her pace quickened, and soon, she was bouncing atop of him, her cheeks rippling from each clapping impact, the sound filling the tent, along with her short, heated gasps of ecstasy. Her breasts bounced, and even her belly jiggled a little as she slapped against his crotch.

The leather spread bounced elastically from Tizka's riding, but it remained taut enough for her to maintain her force.

Garrick moaned helplessly, feeling a pressure building in his loins, close to his limit already.

She picked up speed, the slapping growing harder and louder, Tizka fixing him with a fierce stare of ecstasy.

"Give me seed, give me seed, give me seed!" she chanted manically, laughing in bliss whilst he moaned.

Part of him wanted to hold back, not wanting to give in and give his captors what they wanted. But it just felt too intense, and his dick was mercilessly stroked by her clenching pussy, Tizka showing no pain from her belly being repeatedly distended, even if slightly.

Garrick faltered, and then moaned loudly and harshly, involuntarily bucking up into Tizka's tight pussy.

The goblin sensed his climax, and it threw her into a frenzy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried, slamming her hips ferociously into Garrick's crotch... until she drove herself over the edge too, planting herself down as far as she could on Garrick's throbbing cock, sputtering fluids all over his shaved crotch.

She slumped over Garrick's torso, shivering vigorously. Her pussy spasmed erratically, overstimulating Garrick's poor penis, causing him to briefly squirm beneath her before she finally settled down, collapsing against him, her head on his chest, breasts squashed to his body.

They both panted in the afterglow, Tizka's hot breath washing over his chest. A mixture of his seed and her fluids oozed past her folds onto the root of his cock and down his balls, warm and sticky. The musky smell of their union filling the tent.

Eventually, she sighed out in happy satisfaction, a brief clench of her walls around Garrick's softening member making him wince in some last minute stimulation, as Tizka slid herself off his length, letting it slap to his belly messily.

She sidled up his body until her head laid directly on his chest, her hands gently grasping his shoulders. She tilted her head up and smiled at him warmly.

"That felt good~ Really good~" she praised.

Garrick's face was flushed red, but he tried not to meet her gaze, filled with strange mix of shame and satisfaction; that was the second time he'd ever been with a woman, even if Tizka wasn't human, and it was far better than the first time.

"You've... got what you wanted..." he muttered in defeat, feeling the discomfort of the soupy mixture of their sexual fluids starting to cling and dry to his crotch... that he'd been shaved proved to be a blessing.

She giggled softly, and teasingly suckled to one of his nipples, tongue dabbing at the bud and making him gasp in shock at the unexpected sensitivity.

"I cannot do that, silly~ I take care of you, but you belong to the tribe now, until chief says different," she said as she slowly rose up and loomed over his face. "You will be okay~ We will keep you safe and happy~"

She leaned in and pecked him on the lips, yet another surprise as she stepped off the bed and waddled over to a wicker shelf, grabbing a rolled cloth.

"I hope you gave me a fat belly... it will be a great honour and joy to bare the first child, and bring hope to us all," she stated casually as she brought the cloth over.

Garrick paused at the 'bringing hope' part. He wanted to ask questions, but he was afraid to voice them. So he watched her wet the cloth with a jug of water, and start wiping him down with it, cleaning him up and then drying him off, making sure to thoroughly wipe down his junk, causing it to stir briefly.

She saw his length bob, and giggled.

"I would love to have fun, but that tired me out more than I thought. It has been so long since I had big cock."

It didn't stop her from giving his helm an affectionate kiss before carefully folding up the soiled cloth.

"You should rest, Garrick. You will need your strength for the rest of the tribe. Do not worry, I will tend to you~"

She smiled, and produced another flask. After the first concoction that knocked him out, he was terrified of whatever this next cocktail it was, shying away from it as Tizka unstoppered its top. But after a few wavers near his mouth, he smelled the familiar aroma of honey and milk.

He still eyed her suspiciously, not trusting the mixture at all; it could've been laced with anything.

But her calm, reassuring insistence wore down his resistance, as well as his own stamina being sapped even by that brief tryst.

He lifted his head up, and let Tizka pour the sweetened milk into his mouth; it had an odd quality to its taste, but it was nonetheless good, Garrick gulping it down until it weighed in his gut and the flask was empty.

Part of him felt humiliated being nursed like this, but he wasn't so prideful to pass up food and drink and be a general nuisance; it'd make formulating a plan harder.

Next was a handful of forest berries, a type he knew to be safe. It wasn't a filling meal, but it was enough for him, for now.

Tizka smiled jubilantly, and then bundled the soiled cloth up in her arms, holding it with a care.

"Rest now. Maybe we will have more fun later~ You will need to preserve your strength anyways. Bye, Garrick~"

She promptly left him along, humming a cheerful tune to herself. Garrick leaned his head back against the bed, groaning.

"What insanity have I fallen into?" he pondered aloud to himself; nothing eventful happened in his village, or this forest, or truth be told, the land around his village. There were a few things that earned a bit of extra gossip, but all of the exciting and terrible or otherwise unusual things happened far away.

Never did he consider the possibility of being kidnapped and held captive by a tribe of goblins, seemingly to be raped by them. It was a twisted fantasy at best. That it was his reality made him question if it was... well, reality.

He sighed, and decided that perhaps his best course of action was to heed Tizka's advice. Maybe he'd get rescued by the hunters and foresters from his town... though they were no warriors.

Whatever his fate, right now, resting felt like the best idea. He murmured to himself, and closed his eyes, thankful for the cloth padding around his restraints... but very much wishing he wasn't restrained at all, so he could truly be comfortable.

Eventually, he slowed his breathing, and found himself snoozing.

Garrick's eyelids twitched, his half-asleep mind picking up on activity buzzing around him; strange chattering and mumbling. High pitched breaths and gasps... and giggling.

Eventually, he stirred awake, and was immediately met with the sight of about a dozen different goblins milling around him, all nude or in the process of stripping what little clothing they had. They touched each other, admired each other's bodies, and even kissed; clearly there was no taboo about sharing affection so openly.

He, however, lifted his head up and blurted aloud, startled.

"What the hell are you all doing?!"

They looked to him, barely startled themselves, and giggled excitedly.

"He is awake, he is awake!" one recited eagerly.

"Tizka was right, he is handsome~"

"He's so big~"

One petite goblin leaned in close, and started vigorously sniffing his junk. He instinctively tried to pull away, but he was still restrained.

She shivered and murmured in drunken delight, giggling luridly.

"He smells gooood~"

Several others joined in, scenting him closely, the small flows of air ticklish against his flaccid member. They climbed onto the leather bed, and started to crowd him. Garrick looked between them in panic, having no idea what their plans were.

"I bet he tastes good too~" another suggested... and soon after, he felt a tongue draw along his penis as it laid against his gut.

He yelped in response.

"Hey!" he protested, but they ignored him, sniffing and licking his cock.

It didn't take long before at least half a dozen small tongues were dabbing and caressing his dick, several goblins jostling for some access.

And it wasn't long before he began to stir, soft gasps leaving his face as the goblin horde coaxed his cock to life.

They giggled excitedly as it stood tall, fingers draping and caressing his length. He felt a nose bury itself in the root of his sack, taking a deep whiff, followed up by another happy, drunken laugh.

Other goblins decided to wait their turn, by crawling alongside Garrick and caressing his body with their own, and their hands, feeling several fingertips brush over one of his nipples.

"Human is cute~" the one pressed to his side said, leaning down to plant a kiss to his nipple, tongue wiggling vigorously to the nub. It made Garrick wince; Tizka revealed its sensitivity before, but this goblin's more assertive licking really showed how vulnerable his nipples were.