Goblins' Mate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Must have more~!" she insisted.

The next moment, Garrick was being pushed down onto the mat of bedrolls, the four goblins easily forcing him down. They each held a limb, pinning his arms and legs beneath their bodies, grinding their wet pussies against him, as their mouths got to work subduing him further with teasing, Yixko and Girish each attacking one of Garrick's nipples, either licking them rapidly, kissing them wetly, or firmly suckling on each nub and letting their tongues continue their assault whilst his nipples were trapped between their lips.

Meanwhile, Fiski moaned erotically as she took a long, deep whiff of his shaft, as if it were a pleasing perfume, before following the draw of her nose with a drag of her tongue, slowly and firmly brushing it up from root to tip, whilst Yayk greedily sucked his balls into her hot mouth, juggling them with her tongue.

Garrick's moans were hot and breathy, far too vulnerable to this lusty attack. His general inexperience with women, besides the merchant's daughter, gave him no defence against the wicked acts these goblins happily inflicted on him.

Before long, however, the foreplay seemingly drew to a close, as they crawled up his body.

Fiski tossed Yixko the rope used to bind Garrick's wrists, and she used it to do so again, though this time pinning his arms above his head.

That left him conveniently at their mercy.

"Who first?" Girish asked.

"Me," Fiski said, moving to straddle Garrick's hips, slotting his member up between her tight glutes, squeezing them teasingly. She rocked her hips to grind her cheeks against his member, earning a dribble of precum from his length.

The others watched and grinned wickedly, Zayk taking the opportunity to lick the back of his cock and kiss his balls before Fiski finally lifted her hips up, gently splaying her nether lips apart against his glans.

Garrick moaned softly, his body filled with anticipation, cock throbbing against the athletic Fiski's vulva.

She placed her hands lightly on her hips... and suddenly dropped down, taking him to the hilt.

He wasn't sure who's moan was louder, his or hers, but even though she was taller than most of the other goblins, she was still damned tight... and clenching tighter, the rhythmic squeezing of her walls more intense than Tizka.

A testament to Fiski's toned form.

Her belly bulged slightly, even beneath the lightly defined abdominal muscles.

"So deep..." she uttered with pleasure, before starting to rise and fall upon Garrick's mast, quickly gaining speed.

The slapping was loud, and Garrick was almost wincing from the force Fiski quickly exerted; for as gentle and level-headed as she seemed at first, she was swiftly proving to be aggressively ravenous for his manhood, her breasts bouncing, her rump jiggling, and her thighs rippling. All tautly, of course, her athletic build making her softer parts far more pliant than most of the other goblins.

And the way she was wringing out his cock with the metered squeezing of her muscles was already driving him towards an orgasm, rapid, soft gasps of stimulation leaving him.

"Fiski already getting him close!" Zayk exclaimed.

"It so good~!" Fiski answered with a heated tone. "His cock is amazing~!"

Part of him felt flattered, even though this whole ordeal was against his will.

Suddenly, she stopped bouncing, and started grinding against his crotch, gyrating her hips and pressing firmly, stirring him up inside. It seemed like a means to keep herself from cumming too quickly, her gasps shuddering. Her walls were twitching too, a sign she was right at the edge.

So was he, his poor member utterly at Fiski's mercy. And soon, she was bouncing again, bracing her hands on her thighs, able to ride him without any extra leverage.

He groaned in strain, bucking up into the goblin's tight snatch, hopelessly drawing nearer to ejaculation.

Garrick didn't stand a chance, and with an effort-filled moan, he bucked hard again, this time exploding inside of her pussy.

That didn't stop her.

"So close, so close, so close~!" she chanted, bouncing even faster, throwing Garrick's head for a loop as his orgasm was prolonged. And then it ended, but she was still going, violently scouring pleasure into his overly-sensitive cock, desperate for her own climax.

Garrick started to struggle involuntarily, but the other three held him down, though that didn't stop his whines of over-stimulation. Until, finally, Fiski slammed down hard upon his tortured cock and spasmed, her walls clenching sporadically in yet more post-orgasmic torment.

She sputtered juices from her pussy, her chest twitching intensely; it must have been quite the orgasm for her.

She slowly calmed down, panting softly atop of Garrick. She then shot him a sheepish look.

"Sorry... I needed that. So good...~" she apologised with additional praise, shivering in delight.

"Fuuuuck..." was all Garrick said in return. He groaned, feeling Fiski rise off his manhood, now utterly soaked in her fluids, glistening in the light that filtered into the tent.

Fiski went and sat down on the side of the bedroll rug, legs spread as she watched some of Garrick's seed trickle out of her pussy, before she quickly covered her vulva up to keep any more from leaking, a seething sigh of satisfaction leaving her.

"I am gonna be a mommy~" she purred happily.

Garrick still wasn't convinced he could breed with these creatures, but he had no choice, feeling Girish promptly lay herself over his body, drawing her tongue salaciously along his chest, eyeing him seductively.

The petite Goblin's touch was precise and... hungry. She suckled here and there against his skin, slowly sliding herself down... before clamping her thighs around his cock, pushed right up against her sopping folds, forcing his length to splay her labia around either side of his girth, Garrick able to see the tip of his cock just peeking out over Girish's rump.

Then she started to move her thighs, first shifting her hips so her thighs rubbed in opposite directions, back and forth against his cock, gently twisting it about between her soft thighs; despite her slender build, she still had quite pleasant fat on her thighs for a nice, pleasant squeeze.

She moaned softly, sometimes rocking her hips up and down to grind her pussy to his member, whilst she gently played with his nipples with her hands, kissing and licking his chest wherever was in reach of her mouth.

Of course, the others weren't standing by idly, as Yixko leaned over him to smother his face with her bust, giggling as she energetically shook her chest against his countenance, squashing her breasts against him lewdly.

As for Zayk, she pushed in to start licking one of his ears invasively, and to whisper teasing words to him.

"I got something special for you. Will be fun~"

He couldn't answer, not with face full of green goblin tit flesh.

Zayk laughed, pulling away just in time for Yixko to free him from her cleavage... but not before trapping him again, this time in a firm kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth to tangle and dance with his own.

Garrick winced in response, not necessarily from displeasure. She was a good kisser, meshing her lips nicely with his, suckling and murmuring affectionately.

Girish changed approached, and now started grinding her thighs tightly up and down his girth, her body undulating smoothly. And she made sure to keep the pressure from his dick on her pussy firm, her clit rubbing to his manhood repeatedly. It was... a different feeling, that was for sure, trapped between the soft thighs of such a short woman.

She picked up the pace, whining softly in pleasure, but her stimulation did not slow her down any, the lusty goblin grinding from root to tip, making sure she firmly scoured his glans with her inner thighs, especially on the downward strokes.

Her slim frame also provided a different bonus to her efforts; with lest padding on her thighs, she was able to squeeze just that bit tighter.

But he couldn't properly moan. Not with his mouth preoccupied with a lusty kiss, Yixko murmuring salaciously as she worked her lips away at his with suckling, smacking motions, her tongue continuing its erotic dance around his own.

Pressure was building quickly in Garrick's loins, ready to erupt. Girish sensed this, probably from how his cock throbbed against her thighs and vulva. By the surge in precum leaking from his tip. By the involuntary subtle twitches of his body. And so, she sped up, stroking faster, enough her hips and thighs were clapping audibly against his body. She tightened the squeeze of her grip, and started gasping softly from how much more firmly she was grinding her clit.

Garrick was somewhat glad her arousal and his constant leakage of precum kept things lubricated, or he felt his cock would've been burning by now.

Of course, the fire within was raging. And then it flared, Garrick loosing a harsh moan into Yixko's mouth as his hips bucked.

The first few ropes rained down upon Girish's rump and the back of her thighs, but with a yelp, she quickly raised herself up, pushed his cock forward... and without warning, forced his member deep inside her.

She gasped sharply, and suddenly shuddered; it seemed that deep, forceful and rather sudden penetration was enough to send the goblin over the edge, her walls rippling mercilessly around Garrick's twitching cock, enough to prolong his climax for just a second more, getting a few good ropes inside her before she finally slid off him.

She got to all fours, and looked down between her body and his, seeing a few drops of white from her crotch, before rolling over off to the side.

"Okay, Girish is good at lewd~" Yixko said, breaking her kiss.

"Always have been, but I am good hunter too!" Girish retorted.

Yixko chuckled, and then watched as Yayk stood over Garrick's crotch.

She had another flask in her hand, one with a marking Garrick didn't recognise. But Fiski seemed to, raising a brow.

"Cleansing potion?" Fiski remarked. "You know we have few of those."

"Do not care," Yayk remarked as she popped its top, and chugged what looked like a pale green liquid. She didn't seem to find the taste disgusting, so either she was hardened to it, it didn't taste foul to her, or it had an actually pleasant taste.

She still shuddered and gasped afterwards, but it did not seem like she was experiencing unpleasantness.

"Ooh, tingly~" she purred, before setting the flask down. She giggled and dropped down to a squat, grabbing Garrick's member and pumping it a few times to keep it nice an eager, rubbing his glans teasingly against her puffy vulva, splaying her sopping nether lips wide and threatening to take him into her depths... but that was not her plan, as she slid his length across the strip of skin between her pussy... and her pucker, gently dropping to grind her anus against his glans with slow, firm gyrating circles.

"Are you mad!?" Garrick blurted. "That's your--"

"Ass~?" Yayk finished for him. "It is~ Nice and tight~ Might crush you~"

"That's fucking dirty!" he continued, struggling, prompting Fiski and Yixko to hold his shoulders.

"Relax, human~" Yayk assured. "The ass feels good, but only clean~ Why do you think I bring the potion?"

He paused, and then recalled Fiski calling it a 'cleansing potion'.

"You... cleaned yourself?" he ventured.

"Deep clean~" Yayk asserted confidently. "You really think we are that filthy?"

"Well, I, uh..." Garrick stammered, feeling a little sheepish in response. Which felt so ridiculous, given they were raping him. Even if his head was buzzing with arousal.

"Ah, too much talk~ More moaning~" she insisted... and slowly started to drop down upon his mast.

It was tight. Tighter than anything he'd experienced yet. Yayk's walls clenched like a hot vice around his member, his only mercy being the residual slickness left by Girish's pussy, and the stretchy flesh these goblins seemed so proud of.

Yayk moaned hoarsely, but it was clear delight for her, her vulva twitching in response.

Whilst Garrick simply groaned loudly.

He had no idea how Yayk thought this would help her breed, though maybe she'd do what Girish did.

She dropped slowly at least, easing both her and him into the crushing world that was goblin anal.

It hurt a little... but it was also stimulating. Nothing else quite so thoroughly scoured stimulation into his manhood through sheer tightness. Though without the moderately stretchy flesh and the small amount of lubrication, it probably would've felt awful.

Soon, Yayk's glutes were compressing against Garrick's hips, completing her squat and taking him to the hilt, a small bulge forming in Yayk's gut. Less noticeable than their pussy bulges, but still visible.

Yixko crawled over and grinned, first running her hand over the bump, before leaning in to give it a slow, lecherous lick, earning a lusty giggle from Yayk.

"How does it feel~?" Yixko asked her fellow hunter.

"Haaaa... never... feel... more... full~" Yayk said slowly and full of breathy lust. "Gotta... move~!"

She then began to rise slowly, both of them groaning from the stimulation, the tightness of Yayk's ass enough to put sliding pressure against the underside of Garrick's glans, a weak point. It felt like she was wringing him out.

Soon, she retreated until only his tip remained, though she left some leeway past her pucker, not wanting to risk him popping out.

Then, she dropped down again, gasping in a shrill, hoarse tone, and whining in pleasure as she rose again, letting out a laugh.

And bit by bit, she entered into a steady pace, rising and falling upon his mast and practically wringing it for pleasure. Garrick couldn't keep the harsh gasps and stimulated groans leaving him, nor could he stop his body from flexing every now and then.

"Fuck!" he cursed. "It's... it's so much... holy shit!"

"You can put that mouth to better use~" Yixko remarked... as he saw the goblin straddle his face, and promptly plopped her mound down upon his lips.

She started to grind, rocking her hips smoothly against his face, her rump squashing against his brow and blinding him, whilst her thighs and calves trapped his head in soft flesh. She gently shook her hips and carefully bounced, laughing.

"Come on, taste~" she encouraged.

He could already taste her, her soaked arousal leaking past his lips into his mouth. It had no particular flavour, but it was quite warm, and her aroma was... admittedly enticing.

He could barely hear her, with his ears covered by her legs. But heard her he did... and without quite knowing why himself, he unfurled his tongue, and began to lap at her pussy, quickly putting more effort and vigour in and making her gasp happily.

"Yes, good human~" she purred. "Keep going~"

She continued to grind against his face, whilst Yayk started moving even faster, starting to slap against his crotch, the wet clapping just managing to reach his ears. Yayk's cries of pleasure weren't quite so muffled.

Every now and then, Yayk stopped bouncing, to roll her hips luxuriously against his crotch and stir his cock up about inside, much as they liked to do when riding him normally. Only far tighter.

Her ass didn't flex or clench with as much range or with as many different muscles as the others' pussies had, relying solely on the friction and the crushing tightness... and it was working, Garrick already feeling ready to blow again.

He felt a shift in weight atop of his face, and on his crotch, Yayk riding his length with a bit more of an angle, and moments after, he couldn't hear either of their moans well at all.

It was hard to hear anything with his ears trapped between succulent thighs and calves, and his eyes blinded by luxurious ass flesh.

As twisted as the circumstances were, he couldn't help feel an amount of delight.

He moaned, and weakly bucked upwards into Yayk's ass.

She shuddered, feeling almost like that thrust nearly made her cum, but she kept bouncing.

Garrick didn't have nearly the same stamina, or resistance, after two orgasms; he was nearing his third, and surely expected to provide a fourth.

And so, he bucked upwards, hard, into Yayk's ass, moaning harshly against Yixko's pussy.

Only then did Yayk cry out, but her screams of pleasure sounded muffled at the source. Regardless, her climax was fierce, her ass clenching to almost painful levels, as she spattered fluids across Garrick's gut.

But she was intent on breeding with him, and as expected, he felt her rise off his manhood with intense scouring stimulation, before being plunged into her spasming pussy, Garrick loosing the last few ropes right into her depths.

After being imprisoned in her ass, Yayk's pussy was practically a reprieve.

It was then that Yixko decided to rise off his face, leaving it wet with her arousal and his perspiration, allowing him to see why Yayk's cries of pleasure were so muffled... and Yixko's moans for that matter; the two had drawn together into a deep, erotic kiss, twisting their lips together, tangling tongues and feeling each other's body.

It was an alluring, arousing sight, seeing how intimate and lustful they were. How they murmured and enjoyed each other's kiss.

But time drew on, and they pulled away, strings of saliva sagging and breaking between them, before Yayk finally pulled off of Garrick's beleaguered cock.

He huffed, seeing it twitch, some life still left in it.

"Better fuck now, Yixko~" Yayk said, as she said down on the side lines. "Human is getting tired~"

"I can see~" Yixko said, as she slowly slid her way down his body, grinding her vulva against his body and leaving a trail of her arousal down until his crotch.

There, she slid her labia up his shaft as she straddled his hips, her back turned to him. She gripped his cock, stroking it several times to quell the rubbery flexing and get his length steely once more.

With him fully erect, but now quite fatigued, Yixko wasted little time in working up to speed. She moaned softly at first, but as her bouncing grew faster, her moans gained pitch and volume, and sharp frequency.

So soon after such an intense climax from Yayk's anal, Garrick found himself twitching involuntarily; his cock was so sensitive, and to feel the pace at which she was humping when he barely had any time to calm down felt like post-orgasmic torture.

He groaned, whined, gasped, made all the stimulated noises, to which he received lusty giggles in reply from the other goblins watching.

As for Yixko... despite her rapid pace, she was hypnotic to watch, to see how her flesh rippled, how her spine flexed, how she rolled her hips on every downward stroke to add to the stimulation.

She braced herself on his knees, though one hand left his legs to reach down between his thighs. Just to cup his balls, fondling the orbs in her soft palms, gripping them in her small fingers.

"Come on~ Cum, human~ Then you can rest~" she encouraged.

"Guh... you're... going... too fast..." he answered between breaths.

The wet slapping of her rump against his thighs filled his ears, and the jiggling ripples of her glutes snared his vision. She twisted her hips, and his cock along with them, forcing them into her walls at varying angles, whilst her muscles squeezed and relaxed with precision, stroking him firmly every time she rose up.

Her heated pants were also coming thick and fast, huffing lustfully. She kept fondling his balls, feeling their heat in her hand.

The pressure was building rapidly.

"Fuck, I need to cum too~!" Yixko exclaimed, and began slamming down on Garrick's crotch.

"Oh fuck!" he cried in response, barely getting his words out before he was moaning in strain, bucking into Yixko's pussy and loosing one last surge of cum.