Goblins' Mate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The merchant's daughter never did similar.

The goblins, however, seemed far more sexually free-spirited. And clearly far from possessive as they crowded him.

He squirmed against the bed, tugging reflexively against his restraints as small hands and soft lips explored his body, multiple tongues curling against his manhood, licking up and down, lips pecking wetly, some quick and fleeting, others firmer and more drawn out, lips drawing together in suckling smooches.

But it was mostly many tongues eagerly tasting every inch of his cock, tasting beneath his corona, brushing over the slope of his glans, sometimes closing lips together against his helm.

He felt a goblin start to suckle his sack, pulling each orb inside her mouth in turn, tongue bouncing the jewel delicately, frequently releasing his balls so she could rapidly lick up and down between them, tasting and nuzzling his sack, whilst half a dozen other goblins licked his poor dick like it were a treat.

His other nipple was suddenly seized by yet another goblin, this one pointedly gnawing on his chest whilst her tongue dabbed at his bud. Her teeth prickled his skin, but she was careful not to cause any real harm, chuckling deviously.

It made him moan and buck his hips, several hands quickly going to his hips in order to hold him down.

Whenever precum trickled from his tip, the goblins were quick to flicker their tongues across his glans, vying to get a taste.

One of those goblins straddled his leg, and started to rub herself against his limb whilst she was still torturing his cock with many, many licks in coordination with her comrades. He could feel the warm moisture of her arousal lathering into his skin.

He started to huff and whine, flinching and wincing from the stimulation of many tongues licking his cock with eager playfulness, interrupted by the wet kisses of soft, plush lips.

More goblins seemed to arrive, and he could feel each of his limbs being ground against at different points, one goblin unfurling his fingers and forcing them inside her hot, sopping pussy, eagerly grinding against his digits for pleasure.

And then, one laid across his chest, just barely finding the room on his torso between all the other goblins that weighed the bed down. For her size, she was quite weighty, probably due to all of her curves.

She looked down at Garrick with a smile, and shuffled forward, making sure his nipples remained exposed to the goblins on either side of him.

The goblin on his chest clasped his cheeks suddenly and firmly... and promptly forced a kiss upon him.

His eyes widened in response, never in his life receiving something so intimate so aggressively.

The goblin even forced her tongue between his teeth, waggling it about to taste and dance with his own, twisting and meshing her lips repeatedly against his, the suckling, salacious kiss accompanied by the goblin's manic murmurs of affection and delight.

He groaned, but that gave way to huffing pants, unable to ignore the sensations on his poor, relentlessly licked cock. Precum constantly trickled forth, only to be lapped up and almost fought over, his shaft soaked and glistening with saliva.

Fingertips delicately gripped and caressed his body everywhere, breasts and thighs rubbing him lecherously.

Even his ears were given attention, as two more goblins started licking them, tracing their tongues along the outer arches, tasting the contours within, and even suckling on his ear lobes.

Garrick was barely able to keep track of all the individual points of contact and stimulation, feeling like he was drowning in soft, green flesh, the warmth of their smooth skin combined with the salacious activity he could not escape was making him feel overheated, yet the pliancy of their flesh, the way it squashed and rubbed and caressed him, was even more overwhelming.

But it was the half dozen tongues curling against his shaft and his balls that was doing his head in, making him whine into the mouth of the goblin that kissed him.

His hips began to rock against his will, as stimulated tension grew to a breaking point on his cock, and the pressure in his loins was set to burst.

He couldn't stand it any longer, and moaned harshly and bucked vigorously up into the merciless trap of tongues, a fountain of white cascading down onto the gathered goblin faces.

They laughed in merry delight, gleefully tilting their heads up to catch what seemed to them a glorious treat on outstretched tongues.

They swallowed, and licked each other clean... and Garrick too, their small but lascivious tongues wiggling across his body to clean up every bit of seed.

The goblin that held his mouth hostage in a dangerously erotic kiss released him with a gasp, licking her lips before rolling off of him.

"Human gave so much!" one praised.

"He tastes good!" another asserted.

They chattered amongst themselves excitedly, leaving Garrick to murmur with defeated tones, still feeling their supple, nubile bodies against his own.

It kept him hard, his erection only barely softening... and it didn't take much for them to get it back to its full steely vigour, a few pumps and strokes by two goblins that didn't get a chance to lick him into submission.

Only, instead of using their mouths, they exchanged knowing, smirking looks... and turned their backs to each other, so they could trap Garrick's cock between both of their rumps, squashing their glutes together to squeeze his manhood from every angle.

Small as they were, they had plenty of meat where it counted, and giggled as they started to grind, twisting this way and that, using the lingering moisture of half a dozen goblin mouths as lubrication... though a few goblins leaning over to drool some additional 'help' kept things nice and slick.

The two rubbed and squeezed, pressing against each other or grinding in opposite directions, gently stirring his member about as it shifted from one ass crack to the other, luxuriously caressed and squeezed. Eventually, they started rolling their hips, more firmly rubbing their soft skin and pliant, springy flesh to his manhood. It also meant they sometimes brushed his balls, but such touches were light and fleeting... but a constant reminder of how much their asses enveloped his groin.

And they hadn't even started stroking yet. When they did, it earned a breathy moan from Garrick, feeling their glutes roll up his girth and rub over his glans, crushing his tip between their smothering cheeks.

All the while, they giggled and murmured, touching themselves and watching Garrick closely with lustful, eager expressions.

It was only natural that fresh precum was soon leaking from his tip, readily smeared into their glutes to serve as yet more lubrication. Prompting them to grind faster, making Garrick moan some more.

All around him, the goblins watched with delight, even if they weren't as direct with their participation as before. They cuddled one another, touched one another idly... and for a few, that evolved into more carnal intimacy between them, fresh moans from goblins enjoying each other joining Garrick's.

The sight of two goblins laying with each other's heads buried in each other's pussies was an unfair show that exploited the part of his mind that was as susceptible to debauchery as any other person that did not live life as a puritan.

It made his cock throb, and made the job of the two goblins grinding his member down easier, as the pressure in his loins started to form again.

They started pumping faster, enough he could hear their rumps clapping against his crotch, other goblins starting to chant encouragement, eager to see him cum a second time.

With their rumps constantly grinding luxuriously over his glans, he was fast approaching that second time, starting to gasp and huff.

They shook their hips like they were doing a little dance, vigorously rubbing his cock in the process, before assuming a rapid, pounding bouncing, thoroughly intent on drawing him over the edge.

They got as desired, and with another strained moan, Garrick bucked hard between the glutes of both goblins, staining their backs and voluptuous rears with his white. It was a naturally smaller load than the first time, but still quite a lot for him.

The two goblins laughed in delight, and though they slowed down, they squeezed him even more tightly, thoroughly wringing him dry until they felt satisfied, sliding off his hips and pulling away with a sticky sound, strings of gluey residue stretching between his cock and their cheeks briefly before snapping.

He groaned, feeling hot and just a bit exhausted; these goblins were voracious, they didn't seem quite so drained, as the two that had just made him submit with their asses giggled lecherously as their compatriots luxuriously and erotically licked and kissed their glutes clean.

He couldn't fathom why they'd be so obsessed with his seed; claiming it for breeding, sure, but they were licking it up like it was a delicacy.

He groaned, tilting his head back trying to shake the lingering arousal, but that only prompted yet another random goblin to start licking and nibbling playfully at his neck, drawing a startled gasp from him as those smaller, soft lips drew together in gentle suckles, tongue dabbing to his skin, hands playing across his chest with traipsing digits.

"Alright girls! One more! This one we save!"

He didn't know who said it, just that there was a small chorus of eager chattering and disappointed groans, a bizarre contradiction he didn't understand.

What he did understand was the half dozen hands that suddenly wrapped around his manhood, the fingers of each gripping him in slightly different ways, one gripping the top of his glans and grinding the palm to it, whilst another brushed fingertips along the edge and underside of his corona. He felt a clawing motion halfway down his mast, and at his root, fingers wrapped tight and firm, making strong, short pumping motions.

His balls were not freed from this, fondled and massaged to get his juices flowing, one hand gripping his orbs, another gently wrapping around the root of the sack and stroking.

Their smaller hands and fingers proved immensely dexterous, able to trace him more teasingly. They weren't that much smaller, but it made a difference. And with how slick his cock was, it didn't take much at all for them to start slipping, sliding, twisting, and spiralling all around his mast and over each others' hands.

He cracked his eyes open, seeing his member cocooned in shades of green, the twisting maelstrom of deft fingers and palms its own ecstasy.

And it was hard to try and resist after two ejaculations, and having his neck so luxuriously tended to. It made him feel weak and vulnerable.

"Come on! Cum! Cum!" one of the goblins chanted excitedly. One even started grinding her breasts against the other side of his body, another coming up from behind him to press her bust to his head.

They all giggled playfully, eager to see him submit one final time. In truth, it was simultaneously easier, and harder; easier because after two orgasms, his cock was quite sensitive and his willpower was gone. Harder, because after two orgasms, he felt quite drained. They were going to have to work for it.

Not that they seemed to mind, the many alternating finger techniques applied to his manhood getting him thoroughly worked up towards a third climax, precum already freshly dribbling from his tip and swiftly lathered into his skin by the grinding palm right to his tip.

They were all staring at him with an almost frightening intensity, their lust and desire primal in nature.

He felt fingers tracing his pulsing veins, palms twisting to his root, and a thumb rubbing to his frenulum.

Though they did have to work harder, increasing the speed at which they rubbed, his poor, tormented cock relented soon enough, and he began to groan and thrust pitiably, the goblin that held her palm to his tip blinking and then laughing, pulling her hand away to let several small ropes shunt out of his bucking cock.

It was less impressive than before, but they seemed pleased enough. Garrick slumped once his ejaculation ceased, and finally, he felt the goblins recede a little. He weakly looked over at the group that had set upon his cock just prior, and saw the one that had her palm to his tip; she was looking intensely at her hand, lips slightly pursed, before shaking her head - and seemingly temptation - and finding a cloth to wipe her palm down.

The others did the same, making Garrick moan softly from last-moment stimulation, rubbing down his crotch with cloths and leaving him clean.

After that, they all carefully rolled or folded the cloths and placed them into an empty flask. They stoppered it, and then the one holding it darted off.

With that, several glanced at him, licking their lips and otherwise looking tempted to pounce him again.

But at that moment, a familiar voice spoke loudly over the gathered throng.

"Alright, no more fun, girls," Tizka shouted with a clap of her hands. "Garrick must rest. It would be bad if we humped him to death."

They all looked sheepish at the admonishment, seemingly genuinely guilty, if only slightly.

But eventually, they all filed out of the tent, leaving him and Tizka alone.

"Your moans were cute~" she remarked as she brought him a jug of water to drink, gently lifting up his head.

He simply murmured in response; begging for release wasn't going to get him anywhere.

"We will let you go when we are saved, so do not feel so down," she remarked. Again, something about 'saving'.

What could he possibly be saving them from?

"I won't... survive until then," he muttered. "You'll 'hump me to death', regardless of what you say."

She cast him a saddened look. How could they seem so genuine and sympathetic with what they were doing to him?

"I swear on the Orc-Mother, we will not hurt you," she said, before bringing the jug to his lips.

He drank without defiance; that session had left him drained.

"Good human. Drink lots. And in payment for holding you prisoner, we will make you feel good lots as our mate. Please."

He stopped drinking, to ask Tizka a question.

"Why do you need me as your mate so much?" he asked.

She went quiet, and turned around.

"I cannot say. The Chief has forbidden it. The Chief has done so much for us, I cannot betray her."

Garrick slumped against the bed, groaning in frustration and a bit of despair.

"At least promise me you aren't lying when you say you'll let me go," he pleaded.

She turned, and gave him a gentle smile.

"I do not lie. And I like you, I do not want to hurt you."

She walked over with a small plate of food, which he ate without question; Tizka was a strange one, she seemed genuinely affectionate of him. And after he'd came inside her... surely she didn't see him as a true partner?

No, she seemed sure that he'd be freed eventually, and she didn't seem upset about it.

He sighed, and relaxed against the bed.

"Can I at least be free of these ropes? I'll waste away if I can't move around," he said.

"I kind of like it," she said with a sheepish giggle. "But, Chief said you can be free if you mate with the hunters tomorrow. And if you behave."

"Right..." he muttered. Yet, part of him stirred at the thought of having sex with these creatures; Tizka's pussy was an experience he couldn't quite forget. And their ability to make him moan and feel good was unquestioned.

He just wished it were in better circumstances.

If there were ever circumstances he'd consider fucking a goblin... granted, he never knew they could be quite like... this.

Pretty. And promiscuous.

He let out a startled sound when Tizka suddenly crawled atop of him, sighing contently as she laid her head upon his chest, gently pecking him.

"You are warm~" she praised, making him blink.

These creatures were strange.

She laid on him for a while, almost threatening to go to sleep, before she tilted her head up and looked at him.

"You should sleep, Garrick. The Hunters are quite energetic, you will want your strength. But they will not hurt you. We all enjoy making you feel good~"

Certainly, the sun was starting to go down again, and the earlier ordeal of being surrounded by voluptuous, horny goblins had taken it out of him. But he didn't want this days to become hours-long waits between the next molestation, tied to the bed.

"You're all crazy," he groaned.

Tizka giggled, and pecked him on the chest.

"It is a good crazy~ Pleasure is fun~"

He mumbled, but decided to at least try and get some sleep.

"Fine, I'll rest... but it is a bit chilly you know," he complained.

"Not too worry! I have a solution~"

She briefly left him, and returned to his chest hauling a surprisingly soft blanket, which she draped over them both.

Once again, she settled on his chest, sounding rather content. It was still a bit distracting, she wasn't the lightest thing ever... and he could feel the plushness of her body, her supple breasts and smooth skin proving quite pleasant against his body.

Before long, he heard a rhythmic cooing from her, a soft, delicate sound that was, somehow, more soothing than annoying. She'd fallen asleep under the blanket, and Garrick groaned.

He sighed, and closed his eyes, counting pigs in his sleep, an old trick he was told to help him get the sleep.

He didn't know how it worked... or if. He got to seventy-four before he lost count and got drowsy. And still, it took him a while to fall asleep; rigorous as these goblins were, it was very difficult to go to sleep with so little to do during the day.

But eventually, he did drift off, finding his dreams distressingly filled with short, curvaceous nymphomaniacs...

He felt groggy, his eyes twitching beneath their lids. His face was wincing and grimacing, and soft whines left him.

The barest hint of light was filtering through the tent into his eyes, but something wasn't quite right. His body felt... tingly. There was a warmth in him, but more than that, a sensation... as his senses coalesced, he realised those sensations were wet and soft, and concentrated on his crotch.

His eyes opened, and he looked over the bulge of Tizka, still sleeping beneath the blanket, to see another, shifting around. Giggling followed.

And shortly after, he realised the sensation on his crotch was a set of soft, wet lips sucking on the tip of his erection, a hand gently pumping his root and another fondling his balls.

He gasped and tugged on his restraints, feeling helpless against this morning violation; it was barely sun up, only the grey light of the early morning managing to just barely light up the tent. He'd gotten a decent enough sleep, but even he didn't normally get up quite this early.

The succulent lip seal descended down his mast, passing his glans, tongue darting in and out of his violator's mouth, past her lower lip repeatedly.

His whines of pleasure eventually caught Tizka's attention, who slowly groaned awake.

"Why is human making noises?" she said wearily, rubbing her eyes.

She then saw his face, blinked, and looked down, lifting up the blanket.

There she laid eyes on another goblin, who froze with half of Garrick's cock buried in her mouth, eyes darting between Tizka's and his.

She then made a guilty, sheepish smile around his girth, Tizka shaking her head.

"It is too early to be waking him up, even if that is a good way to do it," Tizka admonished.

That it was too early was the problem, not what she was doing... these goblins were insane.

Granted, he'd never gotten a blowjob early in the morning before... it was definitely an experience.

"Let... her finish..." Garrick muttered, not wanting to run the risk of being left unsatisfied; he had an inkling of what that was like, after a few times of being alone with the 'company' of his right hand was interrupted by other villagers asking him for help. It was frustrating.