Goblins' Mate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juices flowed down his length, coating his balls in her arousal, Fiza panting lustfully against his chest.

He himself gasped and grunted in pleasure, feeling how her folds rubbed his glans and caught the underside of his corona proving to be a special stimulation. Her flesh was just slightly firmer and less pliant than some of the others, but not so much it was uncomfortable... or quite like the crushing intensity of a goblin's ass.

Fiza picked up the pace, her crotch slapping against his with lewd wetness. And the goblins around them watched with lustful focus, enjoying the show... enough they wanted to get involved, encroaching on him until he felt their hands roaming along his body, their giggles and cackles reaching his ears, and their tongues licking, lips kissing, and breaths washing over his form.

He looked down at Fiza, though her gaze was turned sideways, head pressed into his chest to get as close to him as possible.

Garrick still had his shirt on, surprisingly, but it did little to protect him from the heated breaths that left Fiza's mouth.

She rode him with increasing vigour, the slapping of their groins starting to echo off the gate of the village, and the trees at the edge of the clearing. Along with their moans of pleasure, Fiza's stern demeanour now far away, replaced by lustful, delighted moans and laughs.

Renewed pressure slowly built within Garrick, ready for yet another climax; his penis seemed wholly content to be the plaything of these goblins, with the amount of pleasure they inflicted upon it.

But feeling them caress and kiss him all over, even as they were dominating him... it was tearing a part of him that perhaps enjoyed this. Being their helpless mate, used, and abused, but not in a way that left him utterly broken. They seemed to like making him feel good. Else they wouldn't have done more than rode him until he was useless, filling each of their bellies, and little else.

And what was currently being done to him was their idea of 'punishment'... they were crazy.

He didn't have much chance to think on this, nearing his climax as it were. Fiza seemed to sense this, and growled, picking up even more speed and drawing a shrill, shivering gasp from Garrick.

"I am not stopping until we both cum~!" she assured him. Her lust was palpable.

"F-Fuck, I'm gonna... I'm gonna... fuck!"

It was hardly dignified, but the words were signal enough that he couldn't hold out any longer. It also prompted Fiza to go wild, humping him as fast as she could manage.

It was enough to get her to orgasm herself, with one final slam home upon his crotch just as he started to buck in ejaculation, their moans mixing together in the night sky.

He shuddered and twisted on the spot, Fiza clinging to him like a drowning man to a piece of flotsam, or like some gigantic parasite, her claws starting to dig into his back.

And she, despite her crushing embrace, was spasming against him, juices practically pouring from her pussy, diluting his seed profoundly.

She gasped, and moaned, and eventually squeezed her walls around his twitching cock as if to wring out the last dregs of his cum.

Then, and only then, did Fiza let go, sliding off his cock, and setting foot back on the ground, quickly finding her garments and tying it into simple underwear as if to keep his seed in.

She barked orders in her language to her subordinates, and Garrick suddenly found himself dropping to the ground, the rope that held him up let loose. He got to his feet, several Goblins pulling his pants up and covering his crotch.

"They want to fuck you silly," Fiza said. "I want to let them, but the Chief said no. So you are going back to your tent. And from now on, you behave. Please. We beg you. We will not kill you. Let us breed you, pleasure you, then you can go."

She almost looked ready to cry, a stark contrast to her prior fierce demeanour or utter lust. Garrick still did not understand why they seemed so desperate. They wouldn't tell him what the curse was, or why they needed him to breed.

But that stupid part of him that felt sympathy for them made him compliant.

"Fine... I won't try to escape again..."

He then thrust his bound hands forward at Fiza in pointing, glaring at her.

"But you will let me go when this is over, okay?"

He tried to sound tough, intimidating, but what leverage did he have? They could do what they want.

Fiza didn't seem moved by his firm demand.

"We said so," she assured. "Now back to sleep."

With that, she barked more orders in goblin tongue, and the gate slowly creaked open. Garrick glanced at the other goblins, and he could see they looked a bit disappointed, and a bit envious of Fiza, having gotten two loads from his dick.

But as he was being led back to his tent, he had a feeling he'd be giving them loads soon enough... along with every other horny goblin in this village.

Maybe even the Chief herself... and that Shaman, they kept mentioning.

The question was... could he last that long?

---

Author's note:

This became a lot larger than expected for a 'one shot', so it will be divided into two or more parts.