All Comments on 'God Save The Queen Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The second and final chapter of the story has been submitted.

My level 4 Patreon patrons have the cliffhanger already, and the Level 1-4 patrons will have the chapter early in the morning (maybe by the time you read this comment). And more content is about to come the way of Level 3-4 patrons. Want to know what Don's sister Elizabeth looks like? They're about to find out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you I appreciate your sentiment re my Queens passing.

I regret to say I do have some concerns re her successors?!

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

A moment for the Queen . Now hells yes I want to know what Elizibeth looks like .

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor

One more time: I had to delete a comment. I’ve said before that I will delete comments that complain about the politics in my stories. That also includes backhanded compliments like “and there was little/no politics in this one”. I consider such compliments to be complaints about politics, so *click* the comment was deleted. If you dislike the politics in my stories, stop reading them. Don’t click on any link to any of my stories. Find something else to read. Nuff said (I hope)…

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES