God Save The Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good idea." Teresa replied, then began typing furiously on her Police iPad. Then I noticed that she was having what I'd call a reverie for a long moment. When she came out of it, she said "Sir, just between you, me, and the crowbar... how do we know at least some of the leaks are not from the TCPD itself?"

I gave a wan smile and said "That is Iron Crowbar thinking, there. Who are you thinking it might be?"

Teresa said "Jerome has always been Police blue, and has never been racially motivated. He even said he didn't think Claire was after him because of his skin color. However, he did have those issues in the past with his father, and that might've slowly gotten into his head. And after hearing about our MCD and Vice changes, he might've thought he'd been jobbed into leaving MCD." (Author's note: 'Consequences', Ch. 01, 03, for Jerome's issues with his father.)

I said "I would really like to think he would've said something to me..."

Teresa said "I'm also wondering if Claire Michaels or Joanne Warner might be the Mole or Moles. You pretty much emasculated Claire with your changes. And Joanne really was put in no-man's-land."

I said "I'd be shocked if Joanne did that, but it's possible. And I would like to think Claire knows that leaking to the Press is her one-way ticket out of the TCPD---"

I stopped because the door had opened, and Cindy Ross had come inside. Tears were streaming down her ruggedly pretty face.

"Cindy? Is something wrong?" I asked, my voice a whisper. "Betsy? Ben?"

Cindy shook her platinum blonde head slightly, then said "I... I just heard it on the radio. The Queen died..."

To be continued.