Goddess Brenda Pt. 03

Story Info
Andy's lewd masturbatory habits are suitably punished.
3k words
4.5
9.8k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 10/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led my naughty boy through to the part of my home which incorporated my dungeon room - originally being my home's main bedroom before its conversion - and its ensuite bathroom. As I led him down my home's main corridor I observed him in a wall mirror and noticed that his hand had returned to his erection and that he was wanking to me again.

I stopped and turned on him.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry, Miss!" he grunted as he stroked his rampant length, "I can't help it, Miss! It's your bottom, Miss, the way it rolls and sways beneath your robe! And your muscular high heeled legs, Miss!"

"My goodness!" I replied, "You really are incorrigible, aren't you?"

"Incorri-what, Miss?"

"Incorrigible. It means naughty! Impossible to correct or control!"

"Not really, Miss!" my naughty boy grunted, "A good whipping across the bare, Miss, and a nice slow hand job with my balls tied and pinwheeled, should fix me, Miss!"

I laughed at him.

"Yes, I'm sure! And you've got it all coming to you, just as strictly as I can administer it! But only if you behave yourself! You'll take your hand off your cock and place it behind your back, and you'll keep it there as you follow me into the bathroom! If I catch you wanking again I'll send you home! You're going to have a shower and a shave, you dirty thing, and then I'm going to punish you for your outrageous habits!"

"Yes, Miss!"

My naughty boy placed his hands behind his back and I turned and we strode forward again. I led him through my dungeon room and then into its ensuite bathroom. It incorporated a toilet, a basin, a shower in a bathtub, and a wall mirror. I opened the shower curtain and ran the taps to bring the water to temperature.

I turned back to him. I removed his collar and leash. "In you go!" I ordered him. "Wash yourself thoroughly! Pay particular attention to your bottom, genitals and underarms! I shall inspect you afterwards!"

"Yes, Miss!"

My naughty boy stepped into the bathtub beneath the shower rose and began to wash himself. I stood and watched him. He soaped and washed himself thoroughly, but when he reached his genitals he began to pull and squeeze them to me whilst pouting at me lewdly, obviously in an attempt to incite me to discipline him even more strictly later in our session. What a slutty, dirty little man he was! I decided that I would indeed punish and relieve him in the most exquisitely dominant manner! In the meantime I was concerned that he was going to bring himself off to the thought of me in his shower, a habit of many men and one which I deplore.

"That will do!" I told him. "Take your hand off your cock and turn off the taps, before you soil my shower! Step out onto the bath mat and I shall dry you!"

"Yes, Miss!"

My naughty boy did as ordered. He stood dripping wet on the bath mat before me.

"Open your legs!" I instructed him, "Place your hands up behind your neck! Get your genitals up!"

"Yes, Miss!"

My naughty boy stood as instructed. I crouched and proceeded to pad him dry with a towel. His big erection hung before me and his warmed, drooping balls hung low between his parted thighs.

"My goodness!" I told him, "Here's an impressive display of erect, bloated manmeat!"

"Yes, Miss!" he whimpered. "I was hoping you'd be impressed, Miss!"

"Oh, I am!" I told him, "But I'd like to see more of it! So I'm going to shave you! And then I'd like to see these big balls of yours tied and constrained!"

"Yes, Miss!"

I finished drying him. He watched as I took an electric shaver and began to shave his pubes. The shaving head buzzed and his curls fell away.

"And is this going to produce a problem with your partner when you get home?" I asked him as I worked. "Are you married, pet, or in a relationship?" Naturally I'm curious about my submissives' relationships, as it makes it easier for me to plan and carry out my enslavement of them.

"I'm married, Miss!" came the rather sad admission, "But my wife isn't into femdom, Miss! We haven't had sex in years and these days she never sees me in the nude! You can give my bottom a good hard whipping today, Miss, and she'll never know about it!"

"Oh, I am pleased!"

I studied his genitals. My shaver had left him with just a short dark stubble. Now I ran the shaving head over his lightly haired scrotum and removed its few scraggly hairs. I switched the shaver off and put it aside. I sat back and studied his bare, erect, dangling genitalia.

I tapped his knob with my finger. "That looks and feels better, doesn't it?" I said.

"Yes, Miss!" my naughty boy agreed as he examined himself in the wall mirror.

I drew my fine, polished nails down his bloated, heavy ballsack. "And now it's time for me to bind your naughty balls," I told him, 'so they can't feed their naughty milk to your rampant dick!"

"Yes, Miss!" came the excited whimper.

"You will hold your erection up high for me whilst I do so, please! So that I can fit your scrotal binding strap!"

"Yes, Miss!"

My naughty boy held his erection at his belly. I wrapped a fine leather binding strap firmly about the neck of his sack, thus between his balls and the underside of his root, and tied it securely. Now my naughty slave's nuts clung beneath his rampant dick as a single plump ball.

"You may let yourself go now!" I ordered him. "Yes, Miss!" His big erection fell forward and stood up before me. I squeezed his freshly constrained scrotal ball between my fingertips. "Nngh! Miss!" he winced. His erection lifted and wagged lewdly.

"And do you know why I bind my slutty men like this, pet?" I asked him.

"No, Miss!"

"There are two reasons," I informed him. "Firstly it makes the flesh of your scrotum, and your balls trapped within, more openly presentable and responsive to my pinwheel, and to other treatments I may decide to give you!"

"Yes, Miss!" my naughty boy groaned.

I fingered the length of his erection up and down. "And secondly, it stretches the flesh of your big hard dick, to thus make it even more sensitive and responsive to my fingertip massage, my pinwheel, and any other special treatments I may decide to give it too!"

"Yes, Miss!" my naughty boy groaned again. His dick lifted, reared and wagged at the thought of it.

"And now I'm going to punish you for your naughty masturbatory behaviour!" I informed him. "Do you know how my naughty boys are punished for erecting and wanking, pet?

"No, Miss!" My naughty boy shook his head.

"I'm going to give you a naughty schoolboy's punishment!" I told him. "Firstly your outstretched wanking hand will receive a few good strokes of my strap! And then I'm going to take that enormous erection off you with a good hard bottom spanking! I'm not taking you into the Herrin's dungeon with your prick standing up like that! The Herrin won't have it! Not for a moment!"

"Yes, Miss!" my naughty boy whimpered. He watched as I opened a drawer at the basin and withdrew a short sturdy leather punishment strap mounted on a shaped polished wooden handle.

I showed it to him. He eyed it furtively.

"Here's my little cock tamer!" I told him. "You didn't know I was the headmistress of a private girl's school, did you? Well, I was, for several years, and this is what I used across my naughty girls' bottoms! And it works just as well across a naughty boy's bottom too! And his wanking hand!"

"Yes, Miss!"

My naughty Andy eyed the strap nervously. It featured a dark leather tongue an inch wide, a quarter-inch thick, and eight inches long, mounted on a shaped, polished wooden handle. I grasped the handle in my right fist whilst I drew the tongue through my left palm.

I addressed my naughty boy.

"Now get your wanking hand out! Hold it out at waist level with its open palm uppermost and its fingers and thumb outstretched! I'm giving it three good strokes! One for wanking to my website privately in your home, where you thought I couldn't see you! And a second for wanking to me here in my home, where I do see you! And a third for ejaculating your semen before me!"

"Yes, Miss! I'm sorry, Miss!"

"You will be when I've finished with you! Now hold your hand out before me! And don't move it away until I've finished with it!"

"Yes, Miss!"

My naughty boy held his hand out nervously. I slapped the tongue of my strap across its inner palm, fingers and thumb to take my aim. Then I drew it back... and then whipped it down hard!

THWACK! The strap's sturdy leather tongue whipped across his outstretched palm.

"Ooh! Miss!" he grunted. His hand recoiled. He shook it and cussed.

"No!" I told him, "You'll leave it out, please, until I'm finished with it!"

"Yes, Miss!"

The hand came back. It held nervously. I sized it up. And then -

THWACK! - I lashed it again.

"Nngh! Nngh! Miss!" came the grunt. The hand recoiled and shook about.

"No, you naughty boy!" I told him, "Get it back out! You're getting the last stroke extra hard for being so disobedient!"

"Yes, Miss!"

The hand reappeared for the last time. I sized it up and -

THWACK! - I lashed it hard again.

"Ooh! Miss!" came the groan as it recoiled and shook about. Then he lodged it in his armpit.

I studied his cock. Well! Would you believe it? It was monstrous! It stood up like a big banana!

"Look at this thing!" I told him. "You need more, don't you? More of my hot leather!"

"Yes, Miss!"

"And you'll get it! Now turn about and bend over the basin and get your bottom up! I'm going to give your bare bum as many strokes as it takes to make your big hard-on subside!"

"Yes, Miss!" my naughty boy whimpered. He wanted to wank to the thought of it all but couldn't, and especially not with his wanking hand so temporarily destroyed.

He bent forward over the basin, his hands gripping the surrounding benchtop. He spread his legs wide, lifted himself onto the balls of his feet, and lifted his bottom to me.

Between his big pale cheeks his anus peered at me innocently. His scrotal ball clung straining below. His erection stood up before him, hidden from my view as I stood behind him but visible in the wall mirror before us.

He peered back at me expectantly over his shoulder. I stood behind him to one side and slapped my strap's meaty tongue across his upturned backside.

"Here it comes, you naughty thing!" I told him.

I swung the tongue of my strap back over my arm - and then I lashed it down hard across his nervous bottom.

THWACK! The meaty tongue whipped across his pale cheeks and bounced off.

"Ooh! Miss!" he grunted. He stared at me in the mirror, shocked, his mouth round, his eyes wide.

I studied my naughty boy's freshly whipped behind. A hot, pink, rectangular rosiness, the exact size and shape of my strap's tongue, appeared across its middle. It had been a perfectly placed stroke. Now, as he wheezed and groaned, his bottom rotated and clenched lewdly as if it were inviting me to strap it again.

"Ooh! My poor bottom! It stings, Miss!" came the desperate whimper.

"Of course it does, you naughty, dirty thing!" I told him. "Otherwise you wouldn't learn your lessons from it, would you?"

"No, Miss!"

"Now you'll hold steady!" I reminded him. "We're only just getting started! I want to see that big erection of yours nod off, do you understand me?"

"Yes, Miss!" came the groan.

I sized up his rosy cheeks again. And then -

THWACK! - my strap's tongue lashed them again.

"Nngh! Nngh! Miss!" My naughty boy squirmed and writhed as he desperately tried to aerate his hotly strapped flesh. His wanking hand came to his rump where it pulled and squeezed. "You'll keep your hands at the basin!" I ordered him, "or you'll get extra!"

"Yes, Miss!" came the whimper. The hand returned to its correct place at the basin.

I stepped forward and inspected his genitalia. His erection continued to stand up lewdly. I clucked my tongue at the rampant display.

"My goodness!" I told him, "You are a sucker for punishment, aren't you? You need more, don't you? More of my hot leather across your bare bottom! You dirty, perverted old thing!"

"Yes, Miss!" He grunted and groaned.

I stepped back behind him. I sized him up and gave his clenching backside three more hard, fast strokes.

"Here they come, you dirty old thing!" I called.

"Yes, Miss!"

THWACK! My strap lashed his hot, twitching buttocks.

"Nngh! Nngh! Miss!" He grunted.

THWACK! My strap lashed his shaking bottom for a second time.

"Nngh! Nngh! Nngh!" came the desperate whimper. The big bottom writhed and clenched lewdly, inviting yet another stroke.

"And now for your third!" I called.

"Yes, Miss!"

I sized up the crawling flesh again. Then -

THWACK! The strap lashed the big bottom for the final time that afternoon.

"Nngh! Miss!" he grunted. His red, pulpy buttocks shook and clenched. I stepped forward and ran my fingers over his burning, sensitive flesh. Then I inspected his genitalia again. He remained quite erect.

"You dirty thing!" I told him, "You can get your big prick over the basin! I'm going to relieve it for you personally, by hand, whilst I torment your big bottom further! You'll learn that to erect, masturbate and ejaculate in my presence, without my permission or instruction to do so, is a painful, unpleasant affair!"

"Yes, Miss!"

My naughty boy lifted himself onto his tip toes and hung his erection over the basin. I stood beside him and grasped its fat hard length between my forefinger and thumb as I had seen him demonstrate earlier. Then I wanked it to and fro, pleasantly, teasingly, whilst my other fingertips nipped and pinched at his hot, sensitive, freshly whipped buttocks.

"Ooh Miss!" He pouted and whimpered at me, wide eyed, as he tried to discern between the exquisite pleasure of my fingers at his cock and the sharper nipping sensations of my fingertips at his buttocks. I jerked his big dick slowly, purposefully, whilst I simultaneously nipped his pulpy globes. "Ooh! Miss!" he whimpered as the punishing little nips of my brightly polished fingernails translated, in his perverted mind, into the most exquisite, throbbing cock strokes.

After several minutes of this delicate cock and bottom torment, it all seemed to become too much for him.

"Nngh! Miss!" he grunted depravedly, "I think I'm going to cum, Miss!"

"Oh no, pet," I told him, "You're enjoying yourself too much! It's time to come back to earth, pet!" And with that I took my fingers off his dick but continued to nip and pinch his abused buttocks.

"Nngh! Miss!" he groaned. His big erection wagged and reared lewdly. I slapped it with my outstretched fingers. "You'll cum when I tell you to!" I told him.

"Yes, Miss!"

I pushed his erection down towards the basin's drain. I began to jerk it again whilst my other fingers continued to pinch and nip his pulpy buttocks. "Nngh! Miss!" My naughty boy grunted as he looked down and watched my hand as it worked his enormous dick in the basin.

"And now you may cum!" I told him. "Cum into the drain, please!"

"Yes, Miss!"

"Nngh! Miss!" he grunted again. I held his knob low to the drain. I felt the upper part of his shaft throb and expand as a first hot gout of his sticky white ball cream splashed from its tip all over the drain's plate.

"Yes! That's a good start!" I told him. "But I want to see all of it, please! I'm sure there's more where that came from!"

"Yes, Miss! I'll try, Miss!" came the grunt.

I stroked the big dick again whilst I nipped and pinched the pulpy, abused buttocks.

"Nngh! Miss!" he grunted again as another hot squirt splashed from his gasping tip into the basin.

"And a third, please!" I ordered him.

"Nngh! Miss!" He grunted again, his face scowling. Teasingly I drew the last gob of his milk from his gasping, gaping tip, the fingertips of my other hand continuing to nip and pinch cruelly at his buttocks.

"Nngh! Miss!" he grunted as he finished.

Now his penis softened in my fingers. I withdrew. He stood in a flaccid state with his bottom red and well disciplined. I pulled him away from the basin.

"That's looks better, doesn't it?" I said to him. I opened the cold tap and washed his spunk away.

"Now, pet," I said to him, glancing at my wristwatch, "I must inform you that your one-hour session with me today is over! You've used all your valuable time with me being disciplined and relieved for your very rude erectile and masturbatory habits! You'll need to return to me here at this time next week for a continuation of your training! Do you understand me, pet?"

"Yes, Miss!" My naughty boy whimpered. I could see him trying to calculate the fiscal cost of his developing relationship with me. He would discover, as time went by and our relationship developed ever more intimately, that I would always be 'expensive'.

"Yes, Miss!" came his obedient response.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART FOUR