Goddess Brenda Pt. 04

Story Info
Andy visits Goddess Brenda again for more training.
952 words
4.52
3.5k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 10/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was some time before I heard from my naughty Andy again. But then one morning my telephone rang.

"Yes?" I answered, "Goddess Brenda speaking! How may I help you?"

"It's Andy, Miss!" came his sniveling voice. "Do you remember me, Miss? We haven't spoken for a while, Miss! The last time you saw me you gave me a very nice strapping and milking at the wash basin, Miss!"

"Oh yes!" I replied, "I do remember you! My naughty masturbator! And how is your cock? And your big fat bottom?"

"Good thanks, Miss! I've been wanking a lot to your website, Miss! But I miss your fingers and strap, Miss!"

"Yes I'm sure you do!" I concurred, "and we never finished your lessons, did we?"

"No Miss, we didn't! I've saved up another fee for you, Miss, and I've just had a shave in the shower for you, and I was wondering if I could see you today, please Miss?"

"I'll need to check my schedule!" I told him, "And when did you last relieve yourself?"

"Last night, Miss! But I'm having a nice wank now as we speak, Miss, and I'd be happy to have a big cum for you now if you'd like me to, Miss! You could even watch me do it on your phone screen, Miss!"

"You will do no such thing!" I told him. "I shall enjoy watching you masturbate when you next visit me! For now you may wank whilst I examine my diary, but that is all! And you will not ejaculate!"

"Yes, Miss! Thank you Miss!"

I listened to his grunts and groans and the pumping of his fist whilst I examined my freshly painted fingernails. I wondered whether their bright red color exactly matched that of my lipstick. I examined my beautifully made up face in a hand mirror and thought about it for a minute or so. Then I continued with him.

"Yes!" I told him, "I'm free in half an hour! If you put your cock away and pull your panties up over it then you'll just have time to get here, won't you? Quite unrelieved, please!"

"Yes, Miss!" he grunted, "if that's what you want, Miss!"

"It is! And I shall see you shortly!"

He began to reply and I hung up on him.

I went into my dungeon room, switched on the heater, and prepared some equipment. Then I dressed for him in a very classy Chanelle Domina leather body suit with Thomas of Italy thigh high boots. I coiffed my hair nicely and applied an extra dash of powder, eye shadow and lipstick. Then I smoked one of my special cigarettes and was just beginning to enjoy its unusual effects when my doorbell rang.

I opened my door to my Andy. He stood on the doorstep playing with himself through a pocket of his trousers as he looked me up and down.

"Hello Miss!" he whimpered, "You look lovely today, Miss!"

"Thank you!" I told him, "and you look as you did the last time you visited me! With one hand in your pocket! I do think you need to come in and strip off for me!"

"Yes, Miss! I do, Miss!"

He stepped inside and I closed the door behind him. He handed me a bunch of notes which I counted and tucked away. Then he began to strip. In a few moments he stood stark naked before me with his enormous erection upstanding. I studied him. He'd had a good shave for me and his erection and balls stood up and hung lewdly, pink and bare. He grasped the root of his rampant member between a pinched forefinger and thumb and squeezed as if to comfort himself whilst simultaneously halting an ejaculation.

"My goodness!" I told him, "Just look at your condition! And when did you last cum, pet?"

"Last night, Miss! I didn't cum just before, Miss, when we were on the phone! I had to comfort it a bit in the car, Miss, on the way over, so there's a bit of mess in my undies, Miss! And now it's as loaded as a bank robber's shotgun, Miss! A few strokes from you, Miss, and I'm sure I'd shoot off like a canon! You'd need to stand well clear, Miss, if you value your lovely body suit and high boots, Miss!"

"Well! You're a charming, spunky thing, aren't you?" I told him, "And now you'll turn about and show me your bottom!"

"Yes, Miss!" My naughty boy turned to display his bare backside. It was pale, clear and smooth. I pinched the bare flesh.

"I hope you haven't been whipped by another Mistress lately?" I queried him.

"Oh no, Miss! I was hoping you'd be the one to do it, Miss!"

"Indeed! And now you will turn back to face me again!"

He did so. His enormous erection continued to hang between his fingers. A tiny bead of cum had now exuded and settled in his urethra.

I pinched his fat glans between my fingertip and thumb."Careful!" I warned him, "If you cum prematurely you'll be sent home, and without a refund!"

"Yes Miss! I understand Miss!" came the whimper.

"You need to come back to earth a bit, don't you?" I told him. "You need a good spanking across your naughty bare bottom! In the standing pillory! Bent forward with your neck and wrists restrained! So that you can't masturbate or frottage yourself to orgasm whilst you're taking it!"

"Yes please, Miss, I do need something like that, Miss!"

"We'll start right away! You'll follow me into the dungeon room! And you'll bring that big prick with you!"

"Yes, Miss!"

TO BE CONTINUED...