Goddess Ch. 03

Story Info
Sydney meets Cliff, and Tom gets a surprise.
2.8k words
4.64
3.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cliff sat at the other end of the circular table outside the restaurant, and Tom toward Sydney's left. He ate almost methodically. The cucumbers and apples in his meal were picked out individually then sliced with some precision, as though he was portioning them. He ate each individual piece, never more than one at a time. He hadn't said much, other than a hello to them and the waiter. He glanced at her occasionally, though never made eye contact, which Sydney felt to be quite strange. The overall mood wasn't helped by just how cloudy it was in the middle of a summer day.

"So... Cliff, right? What do you do for fun?"

Sydney asked nervously.

"I make video games." he said quickly and flatly, before resuming his meal. She was perplexed. She turned to Tom, who then shot his eyes at Cliff. Cliff made eye contact, then swallowed the cucumber piece he was working on, closed his eyes, and sighed.

"Fuckin' shit," he said "Look, in case Tom here didn't tell you, I'm not exactly a wiz at small talk, 'specially with strangers. So if you got somethin' to ask, ask it."

Sydney blushed a bit, now nervous that she'd offended Tom's bestie.

"W-well... Tom tells me you're a Maoist, yes? What um... what does that entail?" she asked nervously. Cliff chomped on another apple bit and said flatly, "It means I agree with the analysis and application of Marxism-Leninism by Mao Zedong."

Sydney's eyebrows went north.

"Jesus Christ" she thought.

"H-how?" she asked. Cliff took a deep breath and cringed a bit. Tom nervously sipped some coffee.

"Because while I acknowledge the faults of his administration, I find it accurate to say that the most modern theoretical advancement of the Marxist analysis is that of Mao. No, I don't like dictatorships, no I don't want to kill a bajillion people, I just agree with an analysis. An analysis which was also agreed with by the Black Panther Party. That's it." he said flatly "Anything else?"

Sydney's eyes retreated to her meal. There was a solid three minutes of awkward silence. Cliff looked at her and sighed.

"Fuck. Look, that was a bit more hostile than necessary. Tom's a good comrade and a good friend and if he likes you I should try some patience."

Sydney maintained her shyness, looking down at her meal.

"Ahhh, shit. Look, why don't we try something else, yeah? Hey Tom, you got a match coming up and it's been a while since we sparred. Why don't we all hit the gym, get a good runner's high or whatever, and try fresh, yeah? It's still the morning, day's young."

Tom looked across to Sydney, who reciprocated the glance. She took a deep breath and said, "Sure. Let's try that again, shall we?"

The couple went to Tom's car and drove towards the gym, which was a good ten minutes away from the restaurant.

"So how are you friends with him again?" she asked.

"Cliff and I go way back. We met when the two of us were in elementary school and we've been friends through and through. He's always had my back, I've always had his. That said he is... abrasive, towards new people. You gotta let him warm up a little."

"Whatever. I'm just more interested in seeing you box. I think this'll be the first time I see you go at it. Usually my schedule conflicts with your bouts." she said, putting a smile on her face for the first time in the last half hour. After getting around some frustrating traffic, the two arrived at the gym. Sydney handed Tom his duffle bag out of the back seat and the two entered. Cliff stood there at the entrance, waving to them.

"So, you ready to see your boyfriend go up against the only guy who comes close to him?" Cliff asked with enthusiasm.

"Oh, stop it dude. I'm not nearly as tough as you." Tom said as they walked through the entrance and towards the outside of the locker rooms.

"Nah, bullshit! Don't be all modest trying to run game on your girl here! I seen you send a dude to the ICU with one punch!"

"That was one time in junior year."

"Yeah against a guy who looked like his mama let a fuckin' crocodile nut in her! You're a strong motherfucker Tom, and one day I'm gonna convert you, you're gonna join the party, and we'll finally have somebody 'sides me who can throw a fuckin' punch!"

Tom laughed.

"Laugh it up, but one day, mark my damn words!"

"I'll wait for the two of you on the other side." Sydney said.

The two men entered the locker room, continuing their half-argument. Sydney walked through the glass doors leading to the sparring arena. The whole room was basically one giant mat, with the exception of the bleachers on either side of the arena. The trio had come to the gym on a particularly slow day, so the room itself was empty save for a couple employees doing some minor clean up. Sydney went and sat on the bottom of the left side bleachers. Tom and Cliff emerged from the locker room, both having changed into grey tank tops and black shorts, and wearing headgear, gloves, and mouth guards. The pair walked to the center of the mat.

Sydney watched as they went at it. It started slow at first, with both men being somewhat cautious, as though neither knew what to expect. A little thrust here, a little thrust there, nothing that daring. Then, a few minutes in, Tom threw a vicious hook that Sydney's eyes could barely follow. The blow was caught, and Cliff threw a mean shot of his own to Tom's chest. Tom hopped a bit backwards, clearing a space between them. Cliff went on the offensive, throwing blow after blow, but Tom dodged them at an amazingly fast rate. To Sydney, it was like he was dodging bullets.

"My God." she thought "And I've been the dominant one?".

Tom finally got a shot in and nailed a solid hook to Cliff's stomach, then a blow upstairs at his chin. Cliff responded in turn with a hook upstairs. A series of blows went back and forth until eventually, both men were sweating so bad that they'd ditched the tank tops. They were both incredibly fit, and drenched in sweat, glistening in it. Sydney went wide-eyed.

"Good God." she thought "I knew Tom was hot, but... holy shit seeing him next to another guy with the same build..."

She bit her lower lip. She started imagining it. Tom, her amazing servant in bed, fighting like a gladiator. Exchanging blows with this formidable opponent. Even though she was alone save for them, she felt like she was in a fully loaded colosseum. Like an empress, watching two amazing male specimens going at it for her amusement. For about fifteen more minutes the sparring carried on, until finally Tom called a stoppage. The two had their fair share of bruises and were covered in sweat, shining quite immensely from their perspiration and the lighting in the room. Sydney rushed to them. Cliff ditched his gloves and spat his mouth guard into it's case.

"So what'd I tell ya huh? Your boyfriend's a helluva fighter." he said.

She looked at Tom, who was now huffing a bit, his hands on his thighs and facing the ground.

"Yeah... and you fight like an ox, Cliff. One day you gotta come back to doing this regularly."

The two embraced as a show of sportsmanship. Sydney bit her lip harder.

After the two separated, Sydney ran up to Tom, embraced him, leaned into his ear and whispered,

"Your goddess demands tribute".

Tom looked at her, his face now more red than it was fighting.

"Now? Like, now now?"

Sydney nodded emphatically. Tom turned to Cliff.

"Fuck um... look dude, I hate to run like this, I know this was my idea, but Sydney just reminded me of something we have to get done in the next fifteen minutes. Can we pick this up again some other time?"

"Sure, go head man. I'll see you later. Sorry for all the hostility, I'll try to be a little better next time."

"Cool. Thanks dude."

The couple jolted for the car, and Tom drove like a man possessed to his dorm hall. Ordinarily they did it at Sydney's, but the dorm hall was closer to the gym. Tom quickly went through the locks barring them from his room and burst in.

"Hey Casey, you here?" he shouted. No answer. "Fuck it, my room."

Away they went. As soon as they were both in the room, Tom locked the door, faced Sydney, then knelt before her, looking up to meet her gaze.

"Oh great Goddess. I understand that I have the privilege of paying tribute to your divinity."

"Indeed, mortal. Your prior offerings have been quite pleasurable. This time, however, will be a touch different. Shut your eyes and drop to your knees."

Tom obeyed. He could hear the sound of Sydney undressing. Ordinarily he did that for her. Next he knew, there was the familiar smell of her pussy within proximity of his face. She put her hand on his head.

"Now then. Do not open your eyes. Do not gaze upon the magnificence of your goddess. But, with all your thirst, consume this divine meal. This ambrosia. It will help heal you, wonderful warrior."

He did as he was told. His tongue went gently across her labia, savoring the taste of her. He could already taste some juices. Anxious, he sent his tongue up to her clit, and sucked at it. Gently at first, but he gradually went at it with greater intensity. Sydney clenched a fist in his hair, enjoying every minute of it. She then commanded him, "Cease, tribute."

Tom pulled his head away, "Wh-what's wrong, Goddess? Have I offended you?"

Sydney giggled.

"Not at all. I just have different plans for you. On your feet."

Tom stood up. Sydney eyed his cock, which was now erect and thick as stone. She grasped it with her left hand and started moving up and down his shaft.

"Wonderful" she said "Wouldn't you agree?"

Tom was breathing heavily. She loved it when he showed these little signs of micro-resistance. He wasn't answering, but she knew damn well he was putty in her hands at this point. She grinned widely, then proceeded to move her left hand to gently fondle his balls.

"It'd be a shame to not put such a good tribute to proper use." she said, running her right hand across his chest. She let go of his genitals altogether.

"Now then. These are quite the fine arms. Tell me, could they lift me atop of... this?"

She resumed her handjob gently. Tom shuddered in pleasure.

"Well, mortal? I'm waiting for an answer. Can you place your goddess in the air? Atop this cock?"

"Y-yes!" he cried out, lifting Sydney up into the air.

"G-Good!" she said "Now, press me against your chest. I want to feel you while I'm in the air."

He did as he was told, first placing her on his cock so that he was as inside her as he could be, then he reciprocated her grasp as she held on to his back. She wrapped her legs around his thin waist, and held on tight as he bucked his hips. He went in and out, thrusting with devotion as she cried out in elation. He stopped momentarily, grabbed her legs off of his waist, and proceeded to hold up in the air by her thighs, as she held on to his broad shoulders as though her life depended on it. He continued to fuck her, putting his all into it.

"G-Goddess," he said "P-please, I have a request."

"Ohhh. Oh what is it? I'm in a g-giving mood." she stammered.

"Bite me. Bite my shoulder while I fuck you. Please bite my shoulder. Use your teeth to help support your weight."

She shifted her arms to his back, and crossed them to form some support. She licked the sweat from his skin, then licked her lips, all the while Tom was still fucking her with everything he had.

"Delicious." she said before sinking her teeth into his skin. She held her bite, and Tom's movements became more rapid. Finally, he came, and she sank her teeth even harder into him, dulling her own scream of passion as she quickly followed in orgasm. They held their position for a moment before Sydney finally stopped sinking her teeth into him. She'd left a deep scarlet mark on Tom's shoulder. At first she wasn't totally sure she hadn't actually drawn blood. She kissed the area in question. Tom finally opened his eyes to look at her.

"So... welcome to my apartment, I guess. This is the first time we've done it here" he said.

She gave him a delicate kiss.

"I couldn't have had a better time. Where's your shower? I wanna clean up. After that we'll go out for ice cream, my treat."

Tom pointed her to the bathroom.

"Just don't touch the body wash. Casey'll never let me hear the end of it."

She made her way there, and Tom took the time to tidy up his room and make it look halfway presentable. He assumed the orgasm distracted her from how much of a slob he was at home. He hoped that was the case, anyway.

In the midst of the cleaning, he heard a knock at the door. He wiped his cock quickly and then put his pants back on. The knocking got louder.

"Coming, coming!" he said.

He chuckled a bit at the irony before opening the door. On the other end was a man, a little older than he was, with dark red hair. He had on a black hoodie that was clearly a size too big for his lanky figure, and had black skinny jeans to boot.

"Hi, Hot Topic's down the road." said Tom.

"Ha ha, good one. Name's Alan, I'm the new R.A. I'm conducting a surprise inspection."

Alan turned his attention to Tom's chest and shoulder, covered in bruises from Cliff and the bite mark from Sydney.

"Good God, what happened to you? A dog get you or something?".

Tom covered the bite mark.

"Oh no that was... something else." Alan gave Tom a confused look.

"Well, whatever," he said, walking casually into the dorm. "Have it looked at. If you get an infection I don't wanna hear about a spread."

Alan strolled through the small kitchen and looked through the cupboards, then started lifting up pillows and checking under furniture.

"Anything in particular you're looking for?" Tom asked, keeping a respectful distance.

"Firearms, knives, tobacco, booze, drugs, paraphernalia, whole nine yards."

Alan opened the door to Casey's room, but immediately saw a mass of thick textbooks that made movement exceedingly difficult.

"OK, I'm gonna not and say I did with that room. Your roommate does anything against dorm rules you let me know, OK?"

Tom wasn't going to do that, but he nodded in agreement with it anyway. Alan walked into Tom's room and looked around. He turned his attention to the large red flag on Tom kept on his wall.

"IWW? What's this?" Alan asked.

"Industrial Workers of the World. It's a union flag." Tom said.

Alan gave him a stern and inquisitive look.

"Whatever, weirdo. All I need to check is the bathroom. Anyone in there at the moment?"

"My girlfriend's actually freshening up."

"Ahh, a ladies man. No doubt after a good round eh? That where the bite mark from?"

Tom went red. "Y-yeah."

"Ahh, nice, nice. I bet she's a real ten. Gotta tell you, I thought you were a bit strange at first, but I can't knock a good ladykiller."

The shower turned off, and after a couple minutes, Sydney came out with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Hey Tom I hope your roommate doesn't get too mad but I think I took some of their body wash by mista-" Her gaze met with Alan's and they both went pale.

"Jesus!"

"Fuck!"

"Shit!"

"Damn!"

Tom stood confused.

"Put some damn clothes on Sydney, fuck this is awkward!"

"Fine fine, just go in the other room Alan, Jesus!"

Alan bolted into the kitchen. Sydney started dressing, and she was now redder than Tom's flag.

"So what was that about?" Tom asked.

"Just one second. I didn't want this to happen this way, but there's no getting around it. Put a shirt on." The two walked out to the kitchen. Sydney sighed.

"Tom, this is Alan. He's my big brother."