Goddess Ch. 14

Story Info
Tom & Sydney have a sad moment together.
2.3k words
3.75
2.7k
2
0

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I apologize in advance for the feels at the end.

The next chapter will return to smutsville!

*********************

Tom awoke around 11 AM the next morning, having slept long enough to not feel the monstrous hangover his father was suffering at work that day. He turned onto his side, seeing Sydney by his side with a smile.

"Good morning" she said, softly kissing his forehead.

"Morning" he responded lazily. The two snuggled happily, exchanging light, flirtatious kisses. In the midst of this, Sydney slid her hand down to Tom's crotch.

"Morning indee-" he started, before having his lips pinched silent.

"Shh shh no no no" she said softly. "I've waited for you to wake up all morning, and our last encounter ended with only you getting off".

She played with his shaft just a bit, feeling his morning wood against her hand. "Touch me". He shifted his embrace downward, running his hand across her thighs, as she continued playing with his cock. She pushed him ever so slightly, rolling him onto his back, then crawled atop him and pulled his pants down, exposing his cock.

She rested her weight on his thighs, looking down at her boyfriend's prick.

"What a disgusting thing," she said "You couldn't have possibly formed this looking at me, could you? Such impurity couldn't come from worship."

She ran her hand across Tom's face, playing just a bit with his lips before descending down his neck, and admiring the wonderful physique of his sculpted chest.

"Well, I suppose it can't be helped," she said, playing more with his cock, slowly sending her hand up-and-down his shaft. "This is an otherwise wonderful tribute."

She stripped her shirt off, then continued to jerk him off just a bit, enjoying the little writhing he did out of pleasure. But this time his subservience wasn't enough - she wanted a nice orgasm this time. She released his cock. Tom looked up and she met his gaze, cupping his cheek with her right hand.

"Kiss me." she said softly. He obeyed, sitting up and uniting their lips, savoring every moment of softness and wetness between their mouths. She broke the kiss, directing his head downwards to her neck, where he continued to lightly kiss her.

"Move lower." she commanded quietly. He moved his attention downwards to her petite, beautiful tits, lightly massaging the left and kissing the other. She gently grasped the back of his head as he did so, running her hand softly through his hair. With her other hand, she gently across his cock, which was now even harder. She moved that hand in sync with the back of his as he fondled her.

Then both her hands took his head, and guided him back to her lips, and she ran her hands all across him. He gently returned the favor, sending his hands south until he grasped her ass, barely contained in the blue jeans she wore. She broke the kiss again and stood up, her ass facing Tom as she undid her belt.

"Strip me down, won't you?" she asked rhetorically. Tom pulled her jeans and panties down slowly. He always enjoyed this bit of their little rituals in bed, getting to savor the moments when Sydney's figure was revealed beyond her clothes. After he stripped her, she returned to the bed, pushing Tom on his back, then proceeding to sit on his face.

He grasped on to her thighs for support and went to work. He loved to be bossed about, but some things didn't even require a command from her. He worked his tongue on her labia. Then he used his tongue to play with her clit, and she moaned in pleasure, playing with her breasts as he ate her. This continued for a few minutes, until Sydney pulled herself off his face, and moved herself towards his cock.

"Don't you dare cum." she said sternly, before inserting him into her. She moaned louder, riding him rapidly, loving the sensation of him inside her. His back arched, and he started moving along with her. She slammed her hands down on his chest, and kept his back straight on the mattress.

"Don't... move anything... besides your cock" she gasped, continuing on. She wasn't sure what was turning her on more, the sex or the fact that Tom's glorious body was practically putty in her hands. Of course, these two things were even better together. She kept grinding on him, moving faster and faster, and he kept pace with her. Then, finally, she came, and her juices flowed all down his cock. She collapsed on top of him, breathing heavily.

"You did... so well," she said. "I love... that your dick... is still hard right now."

She sluggishly pulled herself off him, then lowered down and cleaned herself off his cock. There was always something amazing about tasting herself on him, a kind of erotic oneness that almost nothing else came close to. After she finished cleaning him, she rolled onto her back.

"Now then... cum on my face" she commanded. Tom hurried to his knees, gently resting himself on top of her and stroking himself madly. She grinned widely, admiring her boyfriend's physique, all the sweat that had accumulated from his patience, his obedience, his absolute devotion to her whims. He breathed heavily, nearing his climax. She stroked his thighs, knowing how much her touch turned him on, then closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Then, he came, spilling his seed on her gorgeous face and in her mouth, before falling back to the other side of the bed.

She licked her lips, cleaning off what little she hadn't swallowed. Tom breathed heavy, exhausted from putting in that much effort as soon as he woke up.

"Well... that was... something else." he said. She snuggled up to him, planting delicate, kind kisses on his chest.

"It was very nice. You did very well," she said, running her hand softly across him. "I thought some morning sex was in order. You had a rough one last night."

"Oh... oh yeah, I got pretty drunk last night. Sorry you had to see that. My Dad and I aren't exactly on the best of terms." Tom said, diverting his gaze in embarrassment.

"What about your Mom? Are you and her on good terms?" she asked. Tom's eyebrows went north, and he rolled over to turn away from Sydney.

"My Mom's... not with us anymore".

"Oh... Oh Jesus, baby, I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"No, no, it's alright. You had no way of knowing, I try not to think about it."

"When did she... you know...?"

"Year and a half ago."

Sydney froze in mortification. There could not possibly be anything more awkward than this. Thankfully, Sergei came in and leaped on the bed, breaking the tension. He started licking Sydney's face and snuggling up to her. She giggled, mainly out of the sensation of the fox's fur and playfulness. She was still, for all intents and purposes, feeling awful about how this situation had come about. Tom turned back, petting Sergei as the fox licked Sydney's face, a smile slowly cracking on his own. Eventually the couple got out of bed and greeted the day, deciding to get a late lunch. As Sydney walked around the small house to the dining room, she came across what was unmistakably a family photo, perched just above the fireplace.

Four people, three of them the Vernors she'd already met, and one woman. Tall, around her early 40s, long black hair, warm gray eyes, and a beautiful smile, standing next to Tom's father Eddie.

"Is that your Mom?" Sydney asked.

Tom turned to the photo. "Yeah, that was," he said. He stared at the picture for a brief period. "C'mon, sit at the table and I'll order some delivery and tell you about her."

Tom went into the kitchen and used an old landline mounted to the wall, placing an order for some pizza. Afterward, he sat at the table with Sydney.

"OK, we've got a solid 40 minutes. That place is slow as sin." he said.

"Tom, if you don't wanna talk about your Mom so soon, it's OK." Sydney said.

"Hey, if you can stand my knowing Alan, I can stand to talk about my Mom" he said.

"Alright. Well, what was she like?"

"My Mom was among the kindest people I ever knew. She was always there for Kathy and I, she taught us both Spanish, and we could come to her with anything. She was my inspiration."

"I thought you took Spanish courses?"

"Initially, yeah. But after some time, my Mom opted to do it. She immigrated from Spain and didn't really care to hear how our last instructor butchered the language."

"Wait, really? Then how come you and Kathy have such well... English names?"

"That was at my Dad's insistence. At the time there was a lot of hostility in my hometown towards Mexicans who'd come over recently, and my parents were both scared that it might make us targets, so we kept Mom's last name as our middle names. I've considered a name change every now and again, but I can't stand the paperwork. Abuelo never could stand it, though."

"Abuelo?"

"Grandpa. Whenever he visited, he'd always tell me - "Nino, there's two things I'll always be mad at your mother for - joining that lousy union and giving you and your sister English names." He never could stop being mad that Mom joined the CNT instead of the Communist Party. A Stalinist to the end, I guess."

"What's the CNT?"

"It's a union in Spain. Kinda like the union I belong to, the IWW, except well... it's Spanish. My Mom was a dual card holder. She kept up her CNT dues and the IWW waved it's dues because of that. Not to mention her record as an organizer of course."

"Was she that good?"

"That good? Sydney, my Mom could've organized Amazon. She'd been a CNT member since '88, and wrestled with about every kind of asshole boss you ever met. She was a businessman's worst nightmare!"

"So... if you don't mind my asking... what happened?"

A knock at the door came, and Sergei rushed to the front.

"Holy crap, they must've finally gotten a halfway decent driver over there."

Tom said, grabbing his wallet and getting the door. He came back and set two pies down on the table. One was a Hawaiian pizza (his favorite) and the other was a plain cheese pizza. As the couple chomped down, Tom avoided Sydney's last question and talked more about his Mom. About how she used to sing him Spanish lullabies when he was little, about her warm sense of humor, about how they used to stay up late to watch boxing matches on a pirated HBO signal, about how she rescued Sergei and nursed him back to health, about how he learned to organize from her, and so much more. Sydney noticed that despite his sensitivity about her passing, reminiscing about her brought a unique warmth and energy to Tom's face, a kind that she hadn't seen before. He was radiant, energetic, and bursting with childlike glee.

"...and then she said "Tom, don't you ever use a potato for that in my house again!"

he said, barely managing to keep his laughter down before finishing the sentence. Sydney spat out the water she was drinking to wash her pizza down and burst out laughing. The two laughed for quite some time before finally catching their breaths, settling down and finishing their food in what was otherwise silence. Finally, after this protracted uncomfortable silence, and as the two finished their food, Tom said,

"Hey Sydney? If you'd be comfortable with I..." He cut off again.

"What is it Tom?" she asked.

"I'd like to take you to... where my Mom's..." His voice got softer and weaker. The whole moment seemed surreal to her. Ordinarily Tom's voice never got like this outside of bed, and even then the context of it was always something of joy, a fantasy. This was Tom being genuinely nervous. She put her hands out, gently holding a clenched fist Tom laid on the table.

"Baby. If you want to, I'd be honored. This clearly means a lot to you." she said.

Tom took a deep breath, then lead her to his car. He drove about ten miles out, parking at a graveyard with a rather steep hill. After they parked, Tom lead Sydney through, up to the top of the hill. There stood a tombstone that read:

MARIA ALVAREZ

1970 - 2016

MOTHER, ORGANIZER, FRIEND TO ALL

"Hi Mom," said Tom "I brought someone with me. I'd like you to meet the love of my life, Sydney Brednar. She's the daughter of that Democrat that got in back in 2015. She makes me incredibly happy, and I..." His voice choked up a bit. "...I wish you two coul... could've met." She held his hand, trying her best to make him feel better.

"H-hello, Mrs. Alvarez," she said/ "I'm Sydney. It's nice to meet you... after a fashion. I want to thank you very much for raising Tom the way you have. You have a wonderful son, and I'm sure you were a wonderful person." Tom was sniffling and rubbing his nose, trying to hold himself back. Sydney hugged Tom.

"Tom..." she said softly "...we can go if you want. You don't have to be here if it's too much." Tom nodded, continuing to sniff as they walked back to the car. The two got back to the house shortly after, and went straight to Tom's room, where he laid down in bed, started to sob.

Sydney crawled into bed and started to snuggle up with him.

"S-Sydney... I'm not really in the mood..." he sobbed.

"No no, it's not that. I just wanna be with you right now. I wanna comfort you." she said softly. He returned the snuggle, and the two began to relax. Tom gently fell asleep, simmering down in his lover's embrace. The couple fell asleep, drifting peacefully into a good night's rest in each other's arms.