All Comments on 'Goddess or Slut?'

by MarriedMindGames

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Yes! Very, very well-written! As your profile name so emphatically screams, it's in the MIND. Too many stories on this site live in the stark world of black and white. Many commenters demand that simplistic, unexciting view, as the Headcount once demanded bread and circuses.

.

This was a well-written, mind f*****g masterpiece. And as most will obviously miss, nobody walked away unscathed. VERY good read. Top 100 ever. 5+/5!!!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

we know its a loving'cheating wives story site

dancing around the subject to hint is stupid and annoying

also if he was concerned about his friends wife being a whore why wasnt he concerned about him being a cheater?

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Yes sad indeed how some men find this erotic. But there are plenty of such men who get off on such things.

KarnevilKarnevilalmost 3 years ago

The authors notes at the start spoiled this before I even started to read. To make such a statement he'd need to be an over opinionated fool or have some personal experience of what the story is about. Whatever the reason it came across like some old fashioned Bible thumping preaching.

As for the story itself: it was a chore to read in parts, the characters didn't seem to understand their own lines and thoughts and actions were often vague. It wasn't clear if this was supposed to be a cuck story or a hotwife fantasy or some sort of weird revenge, going by the intro I guess it was meant to be a warning against all three but failed simply because the the whole thing never rose above the mediocre.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

Seems like a long lead-in to nothing. Still not clear whether Marsha was satisfying Trevor or whether she wanted Mike. The short summary "his aloof presence over the following days; the odd distance suddenly existing between she and Marsha" does not really answer much. `

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

I guess Mike didn't think as well of Kathleen. When Mike gave up his own values, he might as well have given up Kathleen's as well. When she finds out that Mike was the one to fulfill Trevor's wish/fantasy she will want one of her own, then Kathleen and Marsha can go trolling together and leave the cucks at home. Thank you Trevor for taking two 'Goddess's' and creating two 'Sluts'.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomalmost 3 years ago

Just WOW!! What a mind game, or was it mind fuck? Certainly one of the better stories on here. Quite a twist at the end as you realize that it was Mike that was seduced and not a wife. Mike's wife Kathleen's the innocent party and from the looks will be the only loser. 5 stars for a totally original story.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

It was mostly well written. I'll give it that.

In the end it was literally a slut, a cuck and a cheating ass wipe.

Now the mouth breathing 3W club spank squad will beat their little meat endlessly (no accolades on that one as they spank to a wet fart if given the option) but that doesnt change exactly what this was. And it ended up being pointless.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This was still a cuck story. Trevor, still the cuck, let Marsha have her whore experience. Nothing more than a *2.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

Trying to find the point of this pointless prose that pretends to be a story. It's the most ridiculous writing I've found in a long time and makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very disappointing. The elongated note tease wrecked the story. A poor writing effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MMG, I usually try to give feedback.privately, but a LIT website glitch has stopped several of us from being able to do that.

I gave 4*. The premise was fun and creative! The lead in with the unrevealed note was great. It just sort of petered out as if the writer ran out of time and had to end it suddenly. I get that a.lot of detailed sexual interaction was external to the point, good. Most stories are, when you boil it all down , about people 's feelings and relationships. That was certainly the focus of this litt!e tale. As great as the personal/relational development was, it was all swept away at the end.

It was set for some very challenging relationship dealings ..... and it all just went away with a.little discomfort.

Writing was good. Creativity was good. Just left readers wondering a bit too much.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedMindGames@MarriedMindGames
Sometimes the rush that comes with the thoughts of a married mind can be intense. Filth that nobody who knows us would suspect to exist in our secret appetites... mindgames we play with our spouse... mindgames we play to manipulate our spouse... mindgames we play as secrets k...

story TAGS