God's Design Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banjosack
Banjosack
29 Followers

This was something quite rare for me, most guys I fucked would just do the deed and then go get a beer or something. I really haven't done much post-sex cuddling before. I mean, it's not like I hate no strings attached fun, in fact, I love it, makes me feel as filthy as I want. To experience a nice cuddle like this once in a while would have been nice too though.

I looked down at the Kuupis faces, unsurprisingly they had both fallen asleep. It must have taken a lot for them to do as much as they did, I have the stamina for it, but these two probably don't.

With nothing else to do, I just let the two sleep and leaned my head back resting it against the carriage wall. I'd only just noticed, but the carriage was only bumping slightly, we must have set off quite a while ago, but I didn't notice due to how little it's shaking. They must have some sort of suspension in this world, the old carriages in my world were apparently quite uncomfortable.

In fact, it was quite rhythmic. Enough to make me sleepy. I took a look outside, indeed it was turning dark. We're probably going to stop to camp for the night, Lacil's going to have to rest too at some point. Still, it's not going to hurt to have one little nap, is it? With that thought in my head, my eyelids grew heavy and I felt the soft swaying of the carriage take me.

*

Author notes: I'm sorry this took so long! I originally meant this chapter to be longer as it was going to have a lot more story at the end, but I ended up wanting to end it at that point as I thought it was sweet. Well not that you come here to read sweet moments. Thank you for rating my last chapter so high xx

Also this is so late because I made a few dumb spelling mistakes, so sorry about that all.

Banjosack
Banjosack
29 Followers
12